Sign in to follow this  
StocktonStrangler420

Jon 'Bones' Jones -- Arrested for DUI

All we need to hear now is that in the car with Jones was a female that is NOT his wife...

;)

lol wouldn't that be some messed up **** just to add to that lets make it her :D

JennaJameson_DeGuire_11653110.jpg

LMAO. This proves how fake Jon Jones is. Just like his personality changed after the Bader fight now he is proving what a tool he is with his actions. Always talks about how humble he is and acts all righteous. What happened Jon? I thought you said we wouldn't find you at a club. I'm not a pro athlete and i don't touch a drop of alchohol. This guy is a clown, while Dan is training to take his head off he is wrapping his Bentley around telphone poles and getting wasted. What if it was a child or a pedestrian riding a bike instead of a telephone poll?

A very funny and ironic quote from the messiah Jon Jones: "I'm very comfortable with the UFC putting me out there and trying to use me as one of the guys to promote the sport and bring it to a new level, I think if I was a knucklehead and I was a guy who you would have to worry about getting a DWI or going out and doing something really stupid, they simply wouldn't promote me. I think they see the guy that I am and they trust that, even though I'm a 24-year-old, I'm a trustworthy 24-year-old."

HAHAHA.

looooool ^

That quote is now comic GOLD.

lmao, right? Makes me anticipate him getting H-Bombed that much more now.