Sign in to follow this  
StocktonStrangler420

Jon 'Bones' Jones -- Arrested for DUI

Rashadbooed.gif

that was hilarious when everyone was sort of cheering/booing rashad, then it zooms out to forrest and the crowd erupts, the look on rashad's face before forrest turns around... :D

that was hilarious when everyone was sort of cheering/booing rashad' date=' then it zooms out to forrest and the crowd erupts, the look on rashad's face before forrest turns around... :D[/quote']

it was a quality moment :D

I love Karl Stefanovic

i only knew of him because of that gif, so i googled him and he's a bit of a legend

So any word on possible repercussions from the UFC? any other major sports organization (NFL NBA etc) would fine/ suspend him..... anything like that actually going to happen?

For some reason I doubt it.

I lost all my respect for Jones as a person for this one' date=' everybody screws up but imagine if that pole was another car or a person what a irresponsible dou'che...

I think the fame already got to his head, maybe this will snap him back and he'll realise that he is still human like any of us.

Talks a big game about being a christian and all that, wasn't really looking out for his "brothers", while driving completely wasted now, was he?

I'll still support him as a fighter but I'll never buy into any of the BS he sprays at the media.[/quote']

can u stop being a *****, ive driven drunk, and crashing drunk has more to do with ur ability to drive, ive never been in an accident, or fender bender, or even pulled over (because im good at guessing where cops would hide). i know many older ppl who drive drunk (europeans) and they are all good at it... the only time u shouldnt drive drunk is when ur spinningly wasted which i doubt jones was... he's just a bad driver who cant handle 3 beers