Sign in to follow this  
Pessimist_Pete

Silva Greased and Threw An Illegal Knee. What A Disgrace.

Vaseline cannot be fully removed with a towel. I've tried many many times. It requires soap' date=' lather, and a shower[/b'].

Lmfao!!!!

Chael has the ground but lacks the pound.

Just about every time he loses by getting caught while laying on top doing no damage.

He is not a finisher and never has been.

He finished Brian Stann. therefore he has at one point, been, a finisher

The ref felt it was necessary to remove it from both fighters' date=' therefore deeming that they had greased. And Anderson spread it all over his arms, chest stomach. Plus, GSP's corner spread it on his face first, its not like they just stuck a hand into the tub and lathered it all over his back[/quote']

Actually Phil Nurse did rub and lather it directly on GSP's shoulders and back.

The ref felt it was necessary to remove it from both fighters' date=' therefore deeming that they had greased. And Anderson spread it all over his arms, chest stomach. Plus, GSP's corner spread it on his face first, its not like they just stuck a hand into the tub and lathered it all over his back[/quote']

Of course they didn't but sure the effects were greater than what Silva did.

Again' date=' you assumed I was a homosexual because I did not agree with you. That is an insult. Whether it got to me or not, it was still an insult. Keep up to date on my posts.[/quote']

So saying you have thin skin means you are gay?

Thats a new one to me

Maybe its because im only 16 and dont know much about that world yet

Please explain it to me so I know why gay people have thin skin

Thanks

Are you still crying that I insulted you!?

Please report me if I did LoL

This a place of people that actually don't get upset about the truth and only take it as it is and come with an argument that is the truth' date=' not just a whining reply

Or you can curl up in a corner and ask for mommy LoL[/quote']

lmao

Oh' date=' you don't get upset? Why did you insult me when I disproved all of your arguments then? Sounds like something an upset person would do. Saying "LoL" at the end of all your posts doesn't hide your anger buddy.[/quote']

Wow you are still mad because someone proved that your mma knowledge is severely poor? Calm down and try to rationally discuss how Silva was allowed to cheat in this fight.

I'm looking at it right now in HD. Flush upper knee region touching the chin area. Hence' date=' it was an illegal blow. Furthermore, it was an early stoppage, but Sonnen didn't seem to care because he was probably still completely out of it and unable to understand where he was due to the illegal knee strike.[/quote']

I dont know what your looking at. I have a picture of the knee here too...and I watched the replay enough to know the difference.

Saying that was an illegal knee is almost as bad as saying that the knee Rashad landed on Tito was illegal.

Are you still crying that I insulted you!?

Please report me if I did LoL

This a place of people that actually don't get upset about the truth and only take it as it is and come with an argument that is the truth' date=' not just a whining reply

Or you can curl up in a corner and ask for mommy LoL[/quote']

Quit bothering the normal people, Not trolling you, You're a joke, get off the net kid, You have pressing matters to attend to such as going over the terms "chest" and "face". If that's too much for you to handle, Just kill yourself, seriously. Just kill yourself. Lol.

Oh' date=' you don't get upset? Why did you insult me when I disproved all of your arguments then? Sounds like something an upset person would do. Saying "LoL" at the end of all your posts doesn't hide your anger buddy.[/quote']

i have read this thread and he hasnt insulted you once. really, he said some stuff but never actually insulted you once. sounds like you have an agenda to me

Quit bothering the normal people' date=' Not trolling you, You're a joke, get off the net kid, You have pressing matters to attend to such as going over the terms "chest" and "face". If that's too much for you to handle, Just kill yourself, seriously. Just kill yourself. Lol.[/quote']

reported for encouraging someone to commit suicide!!!!!

Quit bothering the normal people' date=' Not trolling you, You're a joke, get off the net kid, You have pressing matters to attend to such as going over the terms "chest" and "face". If that's too much for you to handle, Just kill yourself, seriously. Just kill yourself. Lol.[/quote']

reported for suicide encouragement.

You're a joke!

Because I'm 17 I'm a joke!?

I've been through more than you could ever dream of and have been in more street/MMA fights than you will ever be in

And I'm a joke!?

i have read this thread and he hasnt insulted you once. really' date=' he said some stuff but never actually insulted you once. sounds like you have an agenda to me[/quote']

Do you know what belittling means? LOL, Another crazy bat doodoo loosed on the UFC, Call the asylum people.

I dont know what your looking at. I have a picture of the knee here too...and I watched the replay enough to know the difference.

Saying that was an illegal knee is almost as bad as saying that the knee Rashad landed on Tito was illegal.

Let me ask you this: Even if Silva didn't actually hit Sonnen's face, is it acceptable if he was trying to hit his face (because he was trying to hit his face and he actually did clip his chin flush).

So if I am charged with attempted murder, I should be able to go free if I can prove that I didn't actually murder anyone? lol. If you think that then you clearly don't understand the unified rules of mixed martial arts.

That's the bottom line. Chael did not get "destroyed' date='" as some people are saying. It was a good fight, and Anderson got schooled in the first round by Chael's wrestling. The rest of the fight may have gone the same way, but we'll never know. Chael made a mistake, slipped, and Anderson has enough ring presence and experience to capitalize on a situation.

I still think Chael has the tools to beat Anderson and could do so in a third match, but after dropping two I just don't see it happening. Anderson will probably fight the rest of the bouts on his contract and retire.[/quote']

The wisest words spoken here tonight.

Who said I dont get upset?

Are you putting words in my mouth boy?

I told you before, please report me if I insulted you

I'm sorry if my "LoL's" insult you, no need to cry about it dude

Because I'm 17 I'm a joke!?

I've been through more than you could ever dream of and have been in more street/MMA fights than you will ever be in

And I'm a joke!?

Actually, aside from an earlier reason I realize you're a joke who cant figured out chest from his azz

To top it off:

You're so out of touch with reality, You actually did not have the mental capacity to connect that. lmfao.

Why am I even reasoning with you as IF you can understand anything?

You're a freaking joke, "HOME BOY", nah seriously I wouldn't be homeboy with a dumb bolt nut like you in real life, crazy please! Move away from me you're disgusting mentally and going to make me throw up. Hahahaha.

Get off the net dumb kid!

Since you have a bad memory' date=' go check your post on page 8. You said, and I quote, "If you didn't see it maybe you should be getting some glasses to better help you to see illegal blows to a downed opponent (and by "blows" I don't mean the gay ones that you are thinking of)" That is what you said, therefore assuming I am gay. If you cannot understand that, then there really is no point trying to get through to you.[/quote']

talk about reading something into a post. he was merely making it clear that he meant blows as in strikes and not blows as in gay men.

why would you assume he meant any more than that? denial?

Since you have a bad memory' date=' go check your post on page 8. You said, and I quote, "If you didn't see it maybe you should be getting some glasses to better help you to see illegal blows to a downed opponent (and by "blows" I don't mean the gay ones that you are thinking of)" That is what you said, therefore assuming I am gay. If you cannot understand that, then there really is no point trying to get through to you.[/quote']

You are twisting his words around. He never said you were gay. And even if he did, there would be nothing wrong with the fact that you are gay (if you are). Even if you aren't, it doesn't matter. That's not what this thread it about. So either way, it's cool with me. Let's just discuss the facts about the fight.

Who said I dont get upset?

Are you putting words in my mouth boy?

I told you before' date=' please report me if I insulted you

I'm sorry if my "LoL's" insult you, no need to cry about it dude[/quote']

i'll put something in your mouth ;)

actually' date=' aside from an earlier reason i realize you're a joke who cant figured out chest from his azz

to top it off:

You're so out of touch with reality, you actually did not have the mental capacity to connect that. Lmfao.

Why am i even reasoning with you as if you can understand anything?

You're a freaking joke, "home boy", nah seriously i wouldn't be homeboy with a dumb bolt nut like you in real life, crazy please! Move away from me you're disgusting mentally and going to make me throw up. Hahahaha.

Get off the net dumb kid![/quote']

stfu;)

WTF bro?

Kill myself!? seriously!?

Reported for attempting to get me to commit suicide

Not cool junior

Do you know what belittling means? LOL' date=' Another crazy bat doodoo loosed on the UFC, Call the asylum people.[/quote']

reported for personal insults to fellow members

Why are trying to defend him? Let him try to do it on his own' date=' he will get it some day.[/quote']

because you are being bang out of order. and i dont mean bang in a gay way, in case you get offended

Reaching...big time.

Now go away.

Let me ask you this: Even if Silva didn't actually hit Sonnen's face' date=' is it acceptable if [b']he was trying to hit his face [/b](because he was trying to hit his face and he actually did clip his chin flush).

So if I am charged with attempted murder, I should be able to go free if I can prove that I didn't actually murder anyone? lol. If you think that then you clearly don't understand the unified rules of mixed martial arts.

It doesnt matter what Silva was trying to do...It only matters what he actually did. And these 2 are paid to fight in a cage so your example does not in any way apply to this.

Its pretty obvious that we are both wasting our time "debating" this and it doesnt matter...the fights in the books. But I do love your persistance!

I don't like Silva's evasive style and ive questioned his heart, but c'mon guys. He won, so accept it. While you're at it how about a crumb of appreciation for his grace in victory. Even Chael laughed at the barbecue invite.

Why are trying to defend him? Let him try to do it on his own' date=' he will get it some day.[/quote']

You need to stick to the topics of this thread. Those topics are as follows:

1. Silva Greased

2. Silva Clearly Landed an Illegal Knee

3. The Fight May have been Stopped a Little Early

These are not valid topics:

1. Whether or not you are gay (or whether or not someone implied you are)

2. Whether or not you will beat up someone "some day"

Here you go kiddo since you dont understand adult talk:

1 a: happily excited : merry b: keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits

Do blows to a downed opponent sound "happily excited"???

I dont think so

Quit trying to turn this into your twisted gutter of hatred

I never said he directly said I was gay' date=' I clearly said he was assuming. He said the gay blows that I was probably thinking of? That isn't assuming I am gay? We can discuss facts, he started the insults.[/quote']

It doesn't matter whether you are gay or not (or whether you said that he said that you are gay). It also doesn't matter whether you were thinking of blows meaning strikes, or blows meaning gay stuff. Let's stay on topic.

I never said he directly said I was gay' date=' I clearly said he was assuming. He said the gay blows that I was probably thinking of? That isn't assuming I am gay? We can discuss facts, he started the insults.[/quote']

you assumed he did and you assumed he insulted you. he didnt

you have an agenda against a young man and i aint cool with that. the mods have been notified so i would advise you to not carry on this vendetta you have against him

Actually' date=' aside from an earlier reason I realize you're a joke who cant figured out chest from his azz

To top it off:

You're so out of touch with reality, You actually did not have the mental capacity to connect that. lmfao.

Why am I even reasoning with you as IF you can understand anything?

You're a freaking joke, "HOME BOY", nah seriously I wouldn't be homeboy with a dumb bolt nut like you in real life, crazy please! Move away from me you're disgusting mentally and going to make me throw up. Hahahaha.

Get off the net dumb kid![/quote']

Take it easy kiddo, you're going to piss off Manhoef with all these "insults"

How did this go from a thread relating to UFC 148 to turning out to be a gay and suicide thread??

Im sure there are forums for those topics...this isnt one of them.

Yeah' date=' keep trying to be funny, it is. It is obvious he assumed I was gay. The bottom line, there was no need for him to put that, it didn't help his argument. I already won against WarWest, that is why he asked you to fight his battle for him.[/quote']

you won against WarWest? how? he gave you the facts and you accused him of insulting you! what did you win exactly.

you win at being a nasty person, thats what.

i have no idea who he is, i just dont like young men being picked on by people like you

@WarWest: Yeah' date=' I'd say you're a joke. And you're offended by text on a screen. Jokes keeps getting funnier.[/quote']

good first post

Are you even trying LOL? You realize you just ruined yourself right? Why would you put that if blows didn't have a gay meaning to it' date=' by your definition. What are the gay kind of blows you were referring to, by your own given definition? Tell me that.[/quote']

Let it go man. Nobody cares whether you are gay.