Sign in to follow this  
WarWest®

Ask munkie

Lol I don't know the back story behind this. Was there a thread about him a while back or something?

I can't recall which thread it was exactly but I remember comparing munkie to Dan Quinn one day and he proceeded to cuss me out very intensely lol, however I am 98.9% certain that they are the same exact person though, neither one of them can complete a sentence without throwing in several F-bombs lol.

I can't recall which thread it was exactly but I remember comparing munkie to Dan Quinn one day and he proceeded to cuss me out very intensely lol' date=' however I am 98.9% certain that they are the same exact person though, neither one of them can complete a sentence without throwing in several F-bombs lol.[/quote']

Lol! I watched some of his videos and now I can understand both references. And I agree, he has to be munkie. Where is he to handle these allegations??

I can't recall which thread it was exactly but I remember comparing munkie to Dan Quinn one day and he proceeded to cuss me out very intensely lol' date=' however I am 98.9% certain that they are the same exact person though, neither one of them can complete a sentence without throwing in several F-bombs lol.[/quote']

So the other 1.1 % it's gotta be Dana then am i right? :D

It's either Dana or Quinn for certain. ;)

Holy ****! Somebody actually made an entire thread for me. That's just god damned adorable, or it would be, if TS wasn't desperately trying to suckle on my sack. Anyways, the answer to all of your questions are, you're all worthless and ****ing stupid and **** off. I'm out....

• Like 1

Lol! I watched some of his videos and now I can understand both references. And I agree' date=' he has to be munkie. Where is he to handle these allegations??[/quote']

You caught me. One thing though, who the **** is Dan Quinn?

• Like 1

Holy ****! Somebody actually made an entire thread for me. That's just god damned adorable' date=' or it would be, if TS wasn't desperately trying to suckle on my sack. Anyways, the answer to all of your questions are, you're all worthless and ****ing stupid and **** off. I'm out....[/quote']

That's all the love I get!?

Come on man, be a good sport and answer the questions little buddy!

Holy ****! Somebody actually made an entire thread for me. That's just god damned adorable' date=' or it would be, if TS wasn't desperately trying to suckle on my sack. Anyways, the answer to all of your questions are, you're all worthless and ****ing stupid and **** off. I'm out....[/quote']

Make Quinn your av please.

Boxers or briefs?

Maybe he doesn't understand us. Let's put it I'n Quinn talk:

"Okay, listen, we just want to ****ing know, okay, do you wear ****ing boxers, okay, or ****ing briefs, okay. Stevia and Notre Dame, okay."

Inb4Quinn....

Wait....Damn! :mad:

If you could make a hitlist for 10 people on the forum and only 10' date=' who would be your top picks and would i be included? :o[/quote']

1)you

2)you

3)you

4)you

5)you

6)you

7)you

8)you

9)you

10)you

:(