Nyte

Bovada Online Betting**Official**

Just put 100 on a 4 person parlay

Roy nelson

Joanna

Showtime

Hendricks

Pays 818.50 im pretty confident in it

What happens if one or more of those fighters lose ?

Just put 100 on a 4 person parlay

Roy nelson

Joanna

Showtime

Hendricks

Pays 818.50 im pretty confident in it

That looks pretty good. I could see Joanna winning. I might do the same bet but have Joanna swapped with Cejudo.

I only have like $25 to bet because I'm poor as **** right now. I'm gonna have to stack my parlays if I wanna win anything. Which means Imma have to bet on a couple underdogs and throw in a few favorites to raise the amount to win.

That looks pretty good. I could see Joanna winning. I might do the same bet but have Joanna swapped with Cejudo.

I only have like $25 to bet because I'm poor as **** right now. I'm gonna have to stack my parlays if I wanna win anything. Which means Imma have to bet on a couple underdogs and throw in a few favorites to raise the amount to win.

I had Cejudo in it before i switched him to Joanna i just trust her more than Cejudo

• Like 1

I had Cejudo in it before i switched him to Joanna i just trust her more than Cejudo

I might throw some down on Joanna. I'm thinking Pearson wins too. Might add him to bolster my bets.

There's no way rory won't be an underdog, and a slight one at that.

I could see Lawler -200 and Rory +160 Or so.

As of right now Rory is the favorite again.  I knew it would be close but most likely favoring Rory despite losing the first fight.

He's -170 and Lawler is +140.  McGregor is +110.  I like both of the dogs at UFC 189.

Did you watch Joanna's fight with Claudia Gadelha?  IMO she lost that fight.  I don't see how she stops Carla's takedowns.

Took 3 dogs in a 9 fight parlay that's paying 160 on the dollar.  Longshot but I give all 3 dogs a chance.  Brown, Nelson, Stout with Pettis, Cejudo, Duffey, Pettis, Theodorou and Esparza.  2 bucks to win 320.

8 favorites in Duffey, Pettis, Theodorou, Cejudo, Hendricks, Pettis, Pachecho and Esparza.  13 to win 100.  Considering another one that is exactly the same but swapping Esparza with Joanna.

• Like 1

As of right now Rory is the favorite again. I knew it would be close but most likely favoring Rory despite losing the first fight.

He's -170 and Lawler is +140. McGregor is +110. I like both of the dogs at UFC 189.

Oddsmakers are cans. Although I can somewhat understand seeing as how this one is 5 rounds which does favor rory

• Like 1

I thought about doing small almost full card parlays like that. You will hit eventually.

Something is going to mess this up.  I tried to avoid the fights I was more uncertain of.  I did too many fights on each parlay but when you are taking a lot of favorites you no choice.

In the end it's only $25 lost if all 3 parlays miss.  Not a big deal.  The $2 parlay is a long shot but worth 320.  The $13 parlay on 8 favorites is $101.  The same parlay but swapping Carla and Joanna was $10 for $105

I just wanted to take a stab at it.  If I don't land I will not be putting money back on the account until my finances are straightened out.  I just totaled a vehicle but got a tax return.  I thought about 3 parlays spread between $25 and those are what I came too.

Oddsmakers are cans. Although I can somewhat understand seeing as how this one is 5 rounds which does favor rory

It has a long time and the line will change but Rory will probably remain a slight favorite in the end.

Edited by CorporalClegg209

Carla Esparza, Johny Hendricks, ShowGOAT, Mini-ShowGOAT, Henry Cejudo, Joseph "The McGregor Killer" Duffey = +288

Bet the farm.

What? Cejudo is a lock man. He will maul Cariaso.

Cejudo is still green and i think he beats Cariaso but I wasn't confident enough to bet on it

Did you watch Joanna's fight with Claudia Gadelha? IMO she lost that fight. I don't see how she stops Carla's takedowns.

Esparza gets rocked fairly easily where as Gadelha has a chin and i think Joanna will stop enough tds to rock and stop Esparza

Esparza gets rocked fairly easily where as Gadelha has a chin and i think Joanna will stop enough tds to rock and stop Esparza

I hope you're right meng.

I put her in my parlay with A Pettis, Hendricks, Nelson, and Cejudo.

I got raped in bets tonight

Oz was right about the Pettis brothers.  I had one parlay with Joanna, Hendricks, Cejudo, Theodorou, Duffey, Reem and Pearson but it had both Pettis brothers on it.  Anthony got straight up embarrassed.  That can Sergio was fighting was getting lit up until he finally landed something.  Damn that parlay would have been worth a fortune with Benoit and Dos Anjos because they were heavy dogs.

• Like 3

would have made 800$ if pettis came through, **** me

What was that?  He was getting hammered.  The only parlay I had that was close to landing was only worth $95 and it was the Pettis brothers that **** all over it.

I would have lost my bets. I thought Anthony was a forsure win, but that would have ****ed up my parlays.

The only parlay I would have won was the first three fights of the night. I was gonna do a three bet parlay between Duffy, Benoit, and de Ramanie, who all won. I'm not as rustled as I was before, but still a little sad I'm a broke can.

Any good parlays for the Brazil card? @Sober, @WeidmanTheGreat @Juice @cashflow @CorporalClegg @anybodyIMissed

Edited by NyteRyder

Any good parlays for the Brazil card? @Sober, @WeidmanTheGreat @Juice @cashflow @CorporalClegg @anybodyIMissed

You'll join in the circle jerk when the cans are all helping each other out, and then you want my betting advice?? lol

You'll join in the circle jerk when the cans are all helping each other out, and then you want my betting advice?? lol

I already made some parlays, I just wanted to see what everyone else was doing.

But fine then, next time I won't include you!

• Like 1

I already made some parlays, I just wanted to see what everyone else was doing.

But fine then, next time I won't include you!

I was just messing with you. Circle jerk on to get them likes. It's accepted practice around here.

If you really care who I pick, I'm still in the tourney. Check the thread. I'd bet on the first few picks for sure.

First round of this ncaa tourney has ****ed me so bad.

Decided to just put the House (all 5$) on an 8 better:

Giagos

Burns

Nunes

Arkbrah

Martin

LaFlare

Villanova -9

ND -4

will pay out just under 300 if all goes through. Should be enough to put food on the table for about a week

• Like 1

First round of this ncaa tourney has **** me so bad.

Decided to just put the House (all 5$) on an 8 better:

Giagos

Burns

Nunes

Arkbrah

Martin

LaFlare

Villanova -9

ND -4

will pay out just under 300 if all goes through. Should be enough to put food on the table for about a week

The fights will go fine. Maybe Giagos can lose..

Notre Dame will sink you. They'll lose outright.

Probably will considering how my luck has gone so far in this tourney lol.

Did you see me gloating about picking UCLA and UAB to face each other?

I'm actually killing it. Only lost Wofford from my Sweet 16 thus far.

• Like 1

Did you see me gloating about picking UCLA and UAB to face each other?

I'm actually killing it. Only lost Wofford from my Sweet 16 thus far.

Lol naw , that's gr8 m8. How many brackets did you do though? All 5 of mine are pretty much screwed unless my final 4 goes exactly as planned

Lol naw , that's gr8 m8. How many brackets did you do though? All 5 of mine are pretty much screwed unless my final 4 goes exactly as planned

One bracket on ESPN and one on CBS Sportsline. I procrastinated and did them in a rush about 15 mins before the tourney started. lol