Nyte

Bovada Online Betting**Official**

Who you knee grows betting on for this card?

I think I'm going to put one hunnid on:

Aljamain Sterling -360

Corey Anderson -370

OSP +105

Ronaldo Souza -1400

To win $256.51

I feel pretty confident here.

Going for one hunnit, dang man, good luck. I can't bet on this card cause I'm too poor. I barely have $20 on my credit card and the stupid fee on Bovada with deposit won't be enough...

I feel like a POS.

• Like 2

Going for one hunnit, dang man, good luck. I can't bet on this card cause I'm too poor. I barely have $20 on my credit card and the stupid fee on Bovada with deposit won't be enough...

I feel like a POS.

LoL Don't meng, everyone goes through hard times. It's a part of life.

Actually betting should make you feel more like a POS than what you just described. lol

• Like 1

I feel like a POS.

Thanks, I feel like that bet is a lock, but I'm being hesitant on pulling the trigger.

• Like 1

Thanks, I feel like that bet is a lock, but I'm being hesitant on pulling the trigger.

The only one I'd feel hesitant about is OSP. I feel like he might get outgrappled by Cummins, even though he's a wrestler himself. But then again, Cummins isn't to the caliber of Bader.

OSP will probably own him in the standup. I'd go for it.

The only one I'd feel hesitant about is OSP. I feel like he might get outgrappled by Cummins, even though he's a wrestler himself. But then again, Cummins isn't to the caliber of Bader.

Lol c'mon son CumGOAT is far superior to bader in every way.

OSP will get mauled tomorrow.

Lol no.

Never understood how people here can like that boring can.

Are you referring to WhitePage or Cummins as the boring can?

They have a very similar style but WhitePage has KO's on his record. 

St. Preux is not a wrestler (collegiate football player) but he does have good submissions.  He'll need to have improved his wrestling a lot to keep Cummins off of him.  A much smaller Mousasi who is not known for his wrestling was able to control him and Bader was taking him down at will.

It appears some serious money could be made on this card if you run a few different parlays to cover your bases.  One favorite keeps killing me every card though.

Can't run any bets til next month. Still poor as ****. Once my request for my increased student loan goes thru, i'll be set to make gains.

Not saying I'm spending a ton of money on betting, but I'll have some dough to spend

Threef.  Alright cans.  Who are you degenerates running parlays with?

I've put £10 on Randa,Cote, Campbell, Bisping and mighty mouse. 

Not exactly a dead certain but the my bookmaker (ladbrokes) will payout £89.25 if they all come through.

• Like 1

Ladbrokes is a decent bookies by the way folks, at least in comparison to what I've been reading above. Minimum deposit/cashout is £5 and it's completely hassle free. One mouse click and the money is in my bank account three days later.

No idea if it's available outside the UK though.

I've put £10 on Randa,Cote, Campbell, Bisping and mighty mouse. 

Not exactly a dead certain but the my bookmaker (ladbrokes) will payout £89.25 if they all come through.

Few decent dogs on this card.  I like Campbell being able to utilize his range.  I'm not too fond of Cote as a more than 2 to 1 favorite as I feel like Cote and Riggs are both getting high mileage but I would favor Cote slightly.

Almeida is undefeated with a lot of hype behind him but he's favored 5 to 1.  Jabouin has good value if he can stay busy enough to earn a decision.

Not sure if I am feeling this card for any big bets.  The only underdog I really like is Campbell so I would need to run a 5 to 7 fight parlay to make any money.

Johnson, Rampage, Bisping, Campbell and Randa is paying 7 on the dollar.  That's not bad and if you add Kaufman to it for a 6 fight parlay it's nearly 11 on the dollar.  Almeida, Mercier and Laprise are big favorites with little value but it can bump it quite a bit.  Going past 6 fights it's really hard to hit though.  If you add Nordine Taleb to make it a 7 fight parlay it's $15.41 on the dollar and the guy he's fighting is 39 years old.  However they have a common opponent that Taleb beat by decision and Clements knocked out.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 1

I need to watch some of Dolloway's fights when I get up.  I've seen Bisping defend takedowns from good wrestlers like Sonnen, Evans and others over the years but he dropped close decisions to the 2 mentioned and he couldn't get back up when Kennedy took him down.  Bisping typically beats guys like Dolloway but in these 3 round fights it can be hard to call.  This past card some can landed takedowns with about 10 seconds left in each round and was gifted a split decision.

• Like 1

I need to watch some of Dolloway's fights when I get up.  I've seen Bisping defend takedowns from good wrestlers like Sonnen, Evans and others over the years but he dropped close decisions to the 2 mentioned and he couldn't get back up when Kennedy took him down.  Bisping typically beats guys like Dolloway but in these 3 round fights it can be hard to call.  This past card some can landed takedowns with about 10 seconds left in each round and was gifted a split decision.

I watched a couple of Dollaway fights a few days ago. I was suitably impressed. However,some of his strikes are a bit flashy and won't work against someone like Bisping, he's too canny. 

It's definately all about Bisping's TDD though as you say. If this stays on the feet then Bispings high work rate should see him get the nod after 3 rounds IMO. If we see the version of Bisping that beat Belcher then it should be a great scrap.

Also worth baring in mind that Bisping has never lost back to back fights. He needs this win and that should show in his performance.

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 1

Few decent dogs on this card.  I like Campbell being able to utilize his range.  I'm not too fond of Cote as a more than 2 to 1 favorite as I feel like Cote and Riggs are both getting high mileage but I would favor Cote slightly.

Almeida is undefeated with a lot of hype behind him but he's favored 5 to 1.  Jabouin has good value if he can stay busy enough to earn a decision.

Not sure if I am feeling this card for any big bets.  The only underdog I really like is Campbell so I would need to run a 5 to 7 fight parlay to make any money.

Johnson, Rampage, Bisping, Campbell and Randa is paying 7 on the dollar.  That's not bad and if you add Kaufman to it for a 6 fight parlay it's nearly 11 on the dollar.  Almeida, Mercier and Laprise are big favorites with little value but it can bump it quite a bit.  Going past 6 fights it's really hard to hit though.  If you add Nordine Taleb to make it a 7 fight parlay it's $15.41 on the dollar and the guy he's fighting is 39 years old.  However they have a common opponent that Taleb beat by decision and Clements knocked out.

I considered this guy but his last 6 wins have come by way of a decision, Almeida has eleven 1st round ko/tko's. I find it unlikely that this fight is going to go the distance. If I were to be on Jabouin it would be straight up. I think adding him to a parlay would be money down the pan.

Edit: Its almost even money to put Almeida to win by ko/tko in under 1.5 rounds according to my bookie. I may have a look at that.

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 1

100 down on a 5 bet parlay with Rampage, MM, Cote, Randa and Kaufman pays out 327 In profit.

Cote'a lack of ground game even against someone like Riggs worries me a little.  I think I'll steer clear of him but I like the other 4.

I feel like running 2 because Johnson inside the distance is +115 and Johnson by decision is -105 instead of his outrageous -850.  I think DJ will submit him.

Nevermind can't parlay props I guess.

Cote'a lack of ground game even against someone like Riggs worries me a little. I think I'll steer clear of him but I like the other 4.

True but Riggs looks like he's 50+ years old or so. Seems pretty washed up at this point and I really really doubted Cote against noke, lost a lot of money that night and promised myself I wouldn't let that happen again. We'll see if that was a good choice or not tonight lol

Have you ever seen this Bryan Barberena fight?  He's +325 against Laprise and he's 10-2 with 8 stoppages from strikes (punches) and 1 submission.  Both losses are like 5 years ago.

• Like 1

Randa, Taleb, Kaufman, Almieda. £5 pays £16.91

Laprise, Cote, Campbell. £5 pays £18.38

Mercier, Jackson, Bisping, Johnson. £5 pays £17.07

Randa, Cote, Campbell, Bisping, Johnson. £10 pays £89.25.

Edited by Denizen

Randa, Taleb, Kaufman, Almieda. £5 pays £16.91

Laprise, Cote, Campbell. £5 pays £18.38

Mercier, Jackson, Bisping, Johnson. £5 pays £17.07

Randa, Cote, Campbell, Bisping, Johnson. £10 pays £89.25.

At least you won 17

• Like 1

At least you won 17

£8 loss overall. I can live with that, it was a good night of fights. I'd be pissed if I'd taken the loss and the fights had been ****.

I hit my four bet parlay on the four main event fights. $5 paid $88. All five of my other parlays fell through, but I haven't won a bet on Bovada since February, so I'm happy for this little victory.

• Like 1

Just put down a parlay on Edgar, Browne, Benavidez, Cormier $22 to win $50 and a straight $30 on Cormier. The Cormier odds are the best bet I've seen in a while imo. 

• Like 1

Just put down a parlay on Edgar, Browne, Benavidez, Cormier $22 to win $50 and a straight $30 on Cormier. The Cormier odds are the best bet I've seen in a while imo. 

What does the $30 on DC pay out?

What does the $30 on DC pay out?

I got the bet at -135. It's -140 now but would still bet on Cormier at -400 in that fight. 

I got the bet at -135. It's -140 now but would still bet on Cormier at -400 in that fight. 

Lot of big underdogs on that card.  For example, Moraga is +325, Arvloski is +300, Belfort is +325. I'm assuming Makdessi is going to be somewhere around +400/+500.

I'll throw down a buck or two on a few of these. I think Arlvoski and Belfort have the better chances, I'll probably  do a two bet with them plus DC.

Edited by NyteRyder
  • Like 1

Lot of big underdogs on that card.  For example, Moraga is +325, Arvloski is +300, Belfort is +325. I'm assuming Makdessi is going to be somewhere around +400/+500.

I'll throw down a buck or two on a few of these. I think Arlvoski and Belfort have the better chances, I'll probably  do a two bet with them plus DC.

Browne and Benavidez win 11 out of 10 times imo but i'll probably put a small bet down on Belfort 

Either Belfort KO's Weidman in the first round or gasses in the first round trying to put Weidman away, then Weidman cruises to a UD.

That's how I think it'll go down anyway. Weidman is not finishing Belfort, that's for sure. Quote me on that Drunk.

I think it's worth throwing a few on Belfort for sure.

• Like 1

I think Weidmeng wins but at +350 odds on Belfort it's worth atleast throwing it into a parlay. Guy rekt the MW and LHW #1 contenders in the 1st round and I don't put much thought into MMAth but Belfort rekting the guy that just rekt Machida who nearly rekt The Chris, is worth noting imo

• Like 1

I think Weidmeng wins but at +350 odds on Belfort it's worth atleast throwing it into a parlay. Guy rekt the MW and LHW #1 contenders in the 1st round and I don't put much thought into MMAth but Belfort rekting the guy that just rekt Machida who nearly rekt The Chris, is worth noting imo

I like this thought process, I am officially throwing money on Belfort.

• Like 1

I threw down a couple bets for tonights Bellator card.  I bet on Kendall Grove and the three other favorites on the main event. Doubt I'll hit it because Kendall will most likely **** that up.

Then threw more down for tomorrow's fights. Edgar and Mousasi are a safe bet. They're in all my parlays.

I threw down a couple bets for tonights Bellator card.  I bet on Kendall Grove and the three other favorites on the main event. Doubt I'll hit it because Kendall will most likely **** that up.

Then threw more down for tomorrow's fights. Edgar and Mousasi are a safe bet. They're in all my parlays.

And as predicted, Kendall ****ed up my parlay! Had 3/4 going into his fight aaaaand he lost. ****ing can.

Oh well. I only bet $1 to win $29 lol, but still.

I would be really surprised if Brandon Halsey isn't roided. He is jacked.

Didn't even watch the fight, but I agree.