Nyte

Bovada Online Betting**Official**

I think Weidmeng wins but at +350 odds on Belfort it's worth atleast throwing it into a parlay. Guy rekt the MW and LHW #1 contenders in the 1st round and I don't put much thought into MMAth but Belfort rekting the guy that just rekt Machida who nearly rekt The Chris, is worth noting imo

Fights were in Brazil where he was pumped full of drugs.

NR to say no way Weidman finishes Belfort is crazy.  When Belfort gets put in bad spots and things aren't going well for him he quits.  Couture finished him twice and is pillow fisted.  Weidman might kill this old man.

lol Halsey is definitely roided up and he's also officially retarded.  He tweeted Weight cut is too easy.

Then he missed weight by 3.1 pounds and didn't even attempt a second weigh in so he lost his title in a fight that he won.  Priceless.

Threef.

• Like 2

Alright I got a 7 fight parlay people should consider throwing a few bucks on.  There's 4 underdogs on this Manila card that are great picks and 3 big favorites that I think are locks.

Wee, The Leech, Bang, Lim, Makashvili, Mousasi and Edgar pays $37.90 on the dollar.

If you think Lima beats The Leech and Tuck beats Bang it's $18.44 on the dollar.  I think Lim will TKO Magny but if you like Ning over Wee you might just want to leave that fight off but if you run Ning instead of Wee it's $14.28 on the dollar.

No Wee on the original 7 fight parlay for a 6 fight parlay is $17.10 on the dollar.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 2

Jesus Christ dude is on all kinds of roids. 235 in January with roid gut and 207 in late April just shredded.

yeah those were the pics I saw. It's crazy.
  • Like 2

Alright I got a 7 fight parlay people should consider throwing a few bucks on. There's 4 underdogs on this Manila card that are great picks and 3 big favorites that I think are locks.

Wee, The Leech, Bang, Lim, Makashvili, Mousasi and Edgar pays $37.90 on the dollar.

If you think Lima beats The Leech and Tuck beats Bang it's $18.44 on the dollar. I think Lim will TKO Magny but if you like Ning over Wee you might just want to leave that fight off but if you run Ning instead of Wee it's $14.28 on the dollar.

No Wee on the original 7 fight parlay for a 6 fight parlay is $17.10 on the dollar.

Think I'll put that one on. Thanks man.

The other one you put has Faber in it which is why I'm hesitant cause I'm very confident in Edgar

• Like 1

Think I'll put that one on. Thanks man.

The other one you put has Faber in it which is why I'm hesitant cause I'm very confident in Edgar

The 50 cent parlay is just kind of a joke because it pays out so much just by swapping Edgar and Barnatt for Faber and Munoz.  It's also a 12 fight parlay and those are practically impossibly to hit but half a dollar risk for $1530 was funny to me.  **** if you risk a quarter it's 765

Wee, Leech, Bang, Lim, Makashvili, Nover, Mousasi and Edgar pays $96.26 on the dollar.  5 slight dogs with 3 huge favorites.

Edited by CorporalClegg209
  • Like 1

Fa sho, I added those. I have a good amount with a lot of different combos.

Hope I hit something. Even if I hit a small bet, I could use it for 187 and place bigger bets then

Edited by NyteRyder

I get off work at 4 a.m. and these ****ing fights start at 7 a.m so i'm gonna miss them.

I'm gonna wake up and check my bovada first thing. Hopefully I'll have more money then!

I wish I could run something but I had to resign from my job a couple of weeks ago due to injuries sustained in my car wreck over 2 months ago.  I wasn't able to make production rate and I wanted to go back to the other facility that I started in anway.  If you rack up too many weeks under rate they let you go so to protect my future I had to step down on good terms.

I hope it works out for you.  I like some of the picks but I don't have the money to desposit and I'm not sure I have enough time to cover my bases with multiple parlays.  I really don't have the money to risk enough on a lock parlay that would cover my losses so I'm just going to sit back and hope one of the homies hits.  This card does have some good underdog bets though.

• Like 2

I have part time work with my father but it's just enough to make the bills.  I wish I hadn't blown through an absurd amount of money after my divorce going full retard and not working for 6 months.

I'll be fine.  I always land on my feet but that wreck jacked me up badly and I traded my other vehicle that needed work in on a 2010 AWD Honda CRV after the bimmer was totaled so now I have a car payment and full coverage insurance payment that I didn't have before with a car that was paid for and carrying liability.  That's the problem but I'll turn it around soon enough.  The concussion was the worst and I didn't get the CT scan that I should have.  I now understand how fighters can sit out for years after suffering one in the gym.  Mine was a high speed interstate pile up.  The issue that is still lingering is my right ankle and knee from the energy traveling through my foot that was on the brake when I was rear ended by a car going a minimum of 55 mph.

The good news that I just got yesterday though is that this old Canadian that hit me is responsible for everything.  His insurance is going to have to cover whatever a 04 loaded 330 Ci is worth so I'll be getting a nice check soon.  Probably enough to nearly pay off my new vehicle.

• Like 1

Either Belfort KO's Weidman in the first round or gasses in the first round trying to put Weidman away, then Weidman cruises to a UD.

That's how I think it'll go down anyway. Weidman is not finishing Belfort, that's for sure. Quote me on that Drunk.

I think it's worth throwing a few on Belfort for sure.

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.pn

I like this thought process, I am officially throwing money on Belfort.

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.pn

• Like 1

Who do you think will win that fight and how?

Weidman UD. I think either Belfort finishes him within the first two rounds OR he gasses in the first two rounds trying to finish him and then Weidman cruises to a UD the last three rounds.

So Weidman UD. He'll probably just end up laying on him the entire fight after he realizes he can't stand with him. Real Talk Drunk. Queue the Dana White Pic.

• Like 1

Weidman UD. I think either Belfort finishes him within the first two rounds OR he gasses in the first two rounds trying to finish him and then Weidman cruises to a UD the last three rounds.

So Weidman UD. He'll probably just end up laying on him the entire fight after he realizes he can't stand with him. Real Talk Drunk. Queue the Dana White Pic.

LoL Silly CANadians.

WeidGOAT is going to crush Vitor m9.

Save your money and put it down on Sam Alvey instead.

AV or Sig bet that Weidman does/doesn't finish Belfort? I think you already know where I stand on the subject.

• Like 1

Good thing I chickened out on the Lim and Magny fight.  That was completely unexpected. 

You know what I thought was more unexpected though?

Good thing I chickened out on the Lim and Magny fight.  That was completely unexpected. 

By who? Magny was the favorite and multiple people said Lim would gas early.

• Like 2

AV or Sig bet that Weidman does/doesn't finish Belfort? I think you already know where I stand on the subject.

I'll do this if you are up for it NR.  I'll say that Weidman finishes Belfort for a sig bet.  How long would you like to wear your sig for?

• Like 1

I'll do this if you are up for it NR. I'll say that Weidman finishes Belfort for a sig bet. How long would you like to wear your sig for?

Sig bet is cool, one month. Weidman ain't finishing **** on May 23rd

• Like 1

Done. Also willing to accept a poop eating bet as well.

I just confirmed a sig bet with MMAFTW, I'll accept a month av bet for you.

Same thing, weidman doesn't finish Belfort

fluid consumption on film bet or wtg walks.

this could include the loser has to drink a guinness draft beer.

Fluid consumption wtf you romo. I'm doing YOU a favor by accepting an av bet, MMAFTW has established himself as a vital part of this forum, while you're still stuck in can status. You're lucky I even considered you.

Don't make me retract my offer. AV bet one month, that's it. You can go make poop and fluid consumption bets with Identity some other day.

I just confirmed a sig bet with MMAFTW, I'll accept a month av bet for you.

Same thing, weidman doesn't finish Belfort

Fluid consumption wtf you romo. I'm doing YOU a favor by accepting an av bet, MMAFTW has established himself as a vital part of this forum, while you're still stuck in can status. You're lucky I even considered you.

Don't make me retract my offer. AV bet one month, that's it. You can go make poop and fluid consumption bets with Identity some other day.

Don't duck you can. NFL_FTW doesn't UFC, WTG is the better choice here.

0/10 m9

WTG >>>>>>>>>>>>>> you.

How?

My due...

• Like 1

My due...

WTGs consumption bets are a HUGE part of forum history when WeidGOAT is fighting.

Blatantly not acknowledging this and ducking him, is blasphemy, resulting in your can status.

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 2