Nyte

Bovada Online Betting**Official**

WTGs consumption bets are a HUGE part of forum history when WeidGOAT is fighting.

Blatantly not acknowledging this and ducking him, is blasphemy, resulting in your can status.

Which is to say, 95% of the time he is an irrelevant can then. I only bet with consistent posters, not one-hit wonders mate.

• Like 1

Which is to say, 95% of the time he is an irrelevant can then. I only bet with consistent posters, not one-hit wonders mate.

The self proclaimed leader of the 5k crew would never resort to these levels of ducking. Wolf tickets confirmed.

• Like 1

Lol do you have any idea who you are talking to?

literally the only thing you are known for on this forum is sucking off CB for a top 5 spot in the rankings and ducking my call out. Oh and also for being a fan of the biggest HW Can to ever grace the ufc.

• Like 1

Lol do you have any idea who you are talking to?

literally the only thing you are known for on this forum is sucking off CB for a top 5 spot in the rankings and ducking my call out. Oh and also for being a fan of the biggest HW Can to ever grace the ufc.

i aint taking the bait. Sorry. Nice try though. I've accepted the sig bet portion with MMAFTW and you have refused to accept the AV bet portion, mostly because you literally don't know any other fighters except Weidman. Thanks for your interest. You may return to fluid consumption activities now.

• Like 1

i aint taking the bait. Sorry. Nice try though. I've accepted the sig bet portion with MMAFTW and you have refused to accept the AV bet portion, mostly because you literally don't know any other fighters except Weidman. Thanks for your interest. You may return to fluid consumption activities now.

You had your chance to actually be something in life and you failed to take action. Hope you will be able to live with this decision when your sitting in your rocking chair for your 80th birthday wondering where it all went wrong.

This was where.

• Like 2

You had your chance to actually be something in life and you failed to take action. Hope you will be able to live with this decision when your sitting in your rocking chair for your 80th birthday wondering where it all went wrong.

This was where.

shaq-laugh.gif

Can't believe I considered taking a bet with an illiterate. Thanks for making my decision easier.

You finna grab that mother****ing comb dawg...

You tryna AV bet one month on it? Weidman doesn't finish Belfort. Those are the stipulations. Lets see you back up your talk "champ"

Edited by NyteRyder

How did everyone do? 

I was severely down most of the card but banged a 4-fight parlay, had Arlovski and had DC by sub.  Put me up $10 lol .... I'll take it, I was seriously losing money for a little while

• Like 1

How did everyone do? 

I was severely down most of the card but banged a 4-fight parlay, had Arlovski and had DC by sub.  Put me up $10 lol .... I'll take it, I was seriously losing money for a little while

I was doing decent up until the Weidman/Belfort fight. I had two 5 bet parlays set up like this:

DC

Belfort

Cerrone

Benavidez

Arvolski

Rumble

Belfort

Cerrone

Benavidez

Arvloski

I was guaranteed money if Belfort won. I knew Andrei had a great chance of winning, mainly because 1. They're heavyweights and 2. Browne is sloppy, so I included him in all of my parlays, especially since he was the underdog, so better payout. I hit that one. But, messed up with Belfort. Good job on your win man.

I was doing decent up until the Weidman/Belfort fight. I had two 5 bet parlays set up like this:

DC

Belfort

Cerrone

Benavidez

Arvolski

Rumble

Belfort

Cerrone

Benavidez

Arvloski

I was guaranteed money if Belfort won. I knew Andrei had a great chance of winning, mainly because 1. They're heavyweights and 2. Browne is sloppy, so I included him in all of my parlays, especially since he was the underdog, so better payout. I hit that one. But, messed up with Belfort. Good job on your win man.

yeah Belfort would have paid me $100 - I put $10 on Vitor finishing in the 1st round and it paid 10:1

I should have put better money on Weidman but the underdog odds of Vitor juiced up my parlay payouts so I left him in

• Like 1

yeah Belfort would have paid me $100 - I put $10 on Vitor finishing in the 1st round and it paid 10:1

I should have put better money on Weidman but the underdog odds of Vitor juiced up my parlay payouts so I left him in

Now that I think about it, I'm ****ing rustled I didn't put money on Rafael Natal. Dude was a huuuge underdog. I think he was +400, while Hall was +600. I was so confident in Hall I put him in a majority of my parlays to bolster them.

I forgot Hall likes to choke every other fight. I should have replaced Belfort with Natal. That would have been a way better strategy. I was confident Weidman was gonna beat Belfort (wasn't confident he was gonna finish him and especially not in 3 minutes, so I was wrong on that), but Natal definitely had a better chance. But at the same time, I thought there was a chance Belfort blasted him within the first two rounds. Which he did and cut Chris up real quick, then got taken down and we saw what happened.

• Like 1

The best bet would have been to just go with Weidman who was a lock for a lesser payout.  I can't name one high level wrestler outside of a 40 year old Matt Lindland that Belfort has knocked out.

You could argue Hall was robbed but honestly the dude sucks.  I bet you don't put him in any future parlays when he's favored 6 to 1.

Definitely not. In fact, I will put money on his opponent. Ah man, seriously frustrated I didn't even consider Natal. Oh well, hopefully I do better on the next card!

• Like 1

Definitely not. In fact, I will put money on his opponent. Ah man, seriously frustrated I didn't even consider Natal. Oh well, hopefully I do better on the next card!

Natal sucks.  No one considered him.

The best bet would have been to just go with Weidman who was a lock for a lesser payout.  I can't name one high level wrestler outside of a 40 year old Matt Lindland that Belfort has knocked out.

The bulk of my $$ was on Weidman + Benavidez + Dodson + Cerrone.  The little bet on Vitor in the 1st was just insurance. 

Natal sucks.  No one considered him.

yeah Natal is terrible.

anyone who gets KTFO by Tim Kennedy should never be allowed to compete again. 

• Like 1

Hey CANadian_Ryder,

:"Weidman will not finish Vitor and I will bet money on Vitor"

dm_150524_UFC_Chris_Weidman_and_Vitor_Be

jack-nicholson-sticking-finger-flipping-

• Like 1

I just deposited 100 for Bovada.  Don't want to start too big because I'm don't want to get rippe off.  I guess I can afford to lose 100 and it won't kill me.  Placed a parlay for all favorites.  5 to 145. 

I just deposited 100 for Bovada.  Don't want to start too big because I'm don't want to get rippe off.  I guess I can afford to lose 100 and it won't kill me.  Placed a parlay for all favorites.  5 to 145. 

Some of the underdogs are Brazilian.  I imagine at least one of them gets a bogus decision.  That always seems to happen.

Noons is an underdog that I would give a good shot at finishing his opponent.

Jason, Till, Parke, Jimmo, Noons, Oliveira, Condit pays 23 on the dollar as of right now.  I threw 10 on that but someone will **** it up.

I have a 9 fight parlay for all the favorites - 5 to win 143

5 fight parlay for Condit, A Olievera, C Olievera, Jimmo and Parke - 5 to win 22. 

Bonus play for 50 dollars because I just joined - 3 fight parlay for Reis, Jimmo, and Parke - 50 to win 140.

Edited by Jason_H.

Jason, Till, Parke, Jimmo, Noons, Oliveira, Condit pays 23 on the dollar as of right now.  I threw 10 on that but someone will **** it up.

I don't like the Noons and Jason picks.  But good luck man.

I don't like the Noons and Jason picks.  But good luck man.

Noons might blow it but I was a little surprised to see him the underdog even if it's a welterweight fight and that's where I got the value.  I admittedly don't know that much about his opponent though.

Same parlay is now $24.12 on the dollar.

I honestly didn't feel like taking the time to run multiple parlays to cover losses or even research opponents.  I just threw one 7 fight parlay together for 10 bones that was worth 230 and said **** the research.  Sometimes I check some of these websites that have 5 or so guys make picks and it leads me the wrong direction with their conflicting picks.

Just put a dollar on 5 dogs.  Jackson, Till, Trinaldo, Barroso, Noons.  Dollar parlay for $103.69

Put another dollar on the same 5 and added Alves for $386.36.

Feel like wasting 12 dollars tonight on the longshot we have some upsets.  Condit lost his last fight to a leg kick and Alves can kick to the legs fairly hard.

Finna double queef.  Decided I'd waste 15 bones instead of 12.

Jackson, Till, Parke, Jimmo, Noons, Oliveira, Condit.  $3 for $100

Good luck, man.  The weakest link to my parlay is Reis.  He needs to win or I'm losing money.  

Noons might blow it but I was a little surprised to see him the underdog even if it's a welterweight fight and that's where I got the value.  I admittedly don't know that much about his opponent though.

I don't know Noons' opponent either but he's Brazilian and you know they fight all the time. 

Good luck, man.  The weakest link to my parlay is Reis.  He needs to win or I'm losing money.  

Reis was only a slight underdog it looks like you should have taken Formiga.  I was suprised Formiga wasn't favored more but I just didn't want to use a flyweight fight with a couple of black belts in any of my parlays.

There goes 2 of my parlays.  Never bet on Reis again lol.  I stil have hope on my 5 fight parlay.

Condit

Parke

Jimmo

C Oliveira

A Oliveria

There goes 2 of my parlays.  Never bet on Reis again lol.  I stil have hope on my 5 fight parlay.

Condit

Parke

Jimmo

C Oliveira

A Oliveria

You said you had one on all of the favorites but Reis wasn't the favorite.  Formiga was the slight favorite and much higher ranked in the weightclass.

You said you had one on all of the favorites but Reis wasn't the favorite.  Formiga was the slight favorite and much higher ranked in the weightclass.

Yeah, i picked Reise because I didn't know the other guy. 

Well there goes both $1 parlays and the $3 parlay.  Had Jason in my initial $10 parlay.  Now I need Till, Parke, Jimmo, Noons, Oliveira, Condit to win for $230.

Yeah, i picked Reise because I didn't know the other guy. 

Knew Reis but didn't know Formiga?  It should have been the opposite.  Formiga is the much more established flyweight and the favorite.