Nyte

Bovada Online Betting**Official**

Bovada is downright trash. They overturned my winnings in a parlay with Greg Hardy in it and labeled it a push, essentially taking back their winnings, and they have NEVER overturned one of their losses. Not a single one ever.

They're easily the worst sports betting site out there. It's not close. I'd rather drive two hours both ways to Isle Bettendorf than proceed with Bovada. **** those guys. I urge you to sign up to 5 Dimes or literally anybody else. Bovada is not fair in the way they rule bets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Bovada is downright trash. They overturned my winnings in a parlay with Greg Hardy in it and labeled it a push, essentially taking back their winnings, and they have NEVER overturned one of their losses. Not a single one ever.

They're easily the worst sports betting site out there. It's not close. I'd rather drive two hours both ways to Isle Bettendorf than proceed with Bovada. **** those guys. I urge you to sign up to 5 Dimes or literally anybody else. Bovada is not fair in the way they rule bets.

Im protesting this thread until the titles changed. Bovada is cabbage and doesnt deserve the free advertising.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Im protesting this thread until the titles changed. Bovada is cabbage and doesnt deserve the free advertising.

They're all trash - it's just a shade better than missing a bet completely

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

they overturned it immediately after the decision ?  without announcing it ? .. or is Bovada playing commission ?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

They're all trash - it's just a shade better than missing a bet completely

they overturned it immediately after the decision ?  without announcing it ? .. or is Bovada playing commission ?

It was originally paid as a win. I bet some of it off and then woke up this morning to see that they had deducted a bunch of my account. And that's not even the first time they've done that. They've done that probably twenty times over the years. I knew exactly what happened when I saw it. 

It's like gambling with a shady black dude as your bookie. They just change the rules randomly, today it's one thing, tomorrow it's different. **** them. 

242 -A. Lee screwed me

Cowboy/ Gaethje - Duffee screwed me w/ the NC

Mexico - screwed on the draw and main ...... this one hurt $

Copenhagen - Hermansson screwed me by not showing up (lost yt tourney, got beat by Cannonier pick in the final) 🙄

243 - no problem

JJ/ Hottie - took a big hit on Pena parlay

Today - Rosa got me good (royally reemed on 5 legger)

* stopped betting women 98% of the time and low level hw's to minimize the unforseeable ufc horsechit -

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

It was originally paid as a win. I bet some of it off and then woke up this morning to see that they had deducted a bunch of my account. And that's not even the first time they've done that. They've done that probably twenty times over the years. I knew exactly what happened when I saw it. 

It's like gambling with a shady black dude as your bookie. They just change the rules randomly, today it's one thing, tomorrow it's different. **** them. 

If given a choice, .. I prefer head to head at the bar / money on the bar / someone I know

Reemed by the judges .................................... again - having watched the OneChampionship Jakarta event two nights ago

where they use global scoring, .. - this one really hurt . MJ/ SR 💣

27 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Im gonna parlay Gastelum and Gillespie

lotta  opportunities to lose money here,  - Arce, Amirkhani should be +600, Rozenstruik is no lock here, .. & Thompson/ Luque is a buggar -

RtvjV-lR_400x400.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Stopped watching #244 after Burgos, too many commercials, promos, etc. dvr'd the balance - finishing up now .

* finished > anticlimatic is the ufc norm - 2 ufc hype-jobs in the chitter - Lewis, Thompson, and Till back in the mix  - meh

- 3 round main event in Russia - why ?

image.png.964cf1fccce1fbc03f6860b32288ef27.png

Edited by Bezerker101

That's the Ibragimov Einstein that weinied me in Korea, Short-Fuse by sub -

and that's the Nurmagomedov that got RNC'd by Kusch in PFL,

MOFOS, ............. bite me !

IBRAGIMOV_KHADIS.png?DeQFt0WxKUVuPQcIO64

Edited by Bezerker101

Ibragimov needs a huge 180 from the Jung performance to beat Ed imo - not out of the question in Moscow,  short notice

.......................... again -

Edited by Bezerker101

I've just been made an admin for a capping group on fb. Will share our bets here (there's six of us now.  One is a millionaire who's units are 1k each the piece of chit lol) 

A couple of games have started but I'll post them anyway 

• Like 1

MULTI
Miami WIN $1.26
Philly WIN $1.17
Denver WIN $1.17
= $1.81 (Beteasy - use odd boost)

Indiana WIN $1.83 (Sportsbet)

Joel Embiid OVER 41.5 points, rebounds and assists $1.87 (bet365/tab)

VALUE
Ben Simmons Triple Double $17 (tab) $9 on other books 

• we understand he is coming back from injury, but $17 is disrespectful and is good enough for a small play on the value!

MULTI

Chicago WIN $1.37

Brooklyn +15.5 $1.25 (Alternate line)

= $1.70 (Pointsbet/Beteasy)

10 units

Brooklyn +10 $1.70 (Ladbrokes - alternate line)
8 units

• This is a very good price for a 10 point head start for the nets! The Jazz are on the second night of a back to back, playing yesterday away from home!

Nikola Jokic OVER 36.5 Points, rebounds and assists $1.87 (Pointsbet/sportsbet)
7 units

Nikola Jokic Triple Double $7 (Tab)
2.5 units

Lebron James Triple Double $5.20 (Tab)
4 units

VALUE MULTI
Nikola Jokic Triple Double
Lebron James Triple Double
= $36.40 (tab)

3 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

MULTI
Miami WIN $1.26
Philly WIN $1.17
Denver WIN $1.17
= $1.81 (Beteasy - use odd boost)

Indiana WIN $1.83 (Sportsbet)

Joel Embiid OVER 41.5 points, rebounds and assists $1.87 (bet365/tab)

VALUE
Ben Simmons Triple Double $17 (tab) $9 on other books 

• we understand he is coming back from injury, but $17 is disrespectful and is good enough for a small play on the value!

MULTI

Chicago WIN $1.37

Brooklyn +15.5 $1.25 (Alternate line)

= $1.70 (Pointsbet/Beteasy)

10 units

Pacers win

Embiid clears

Simmo misses

Miami win

Denver choke 

Bulls win

Nets looking good 

No TD's

Edited by Lord_Costas_number_one_fan

Isaiah Thomas OVER 22.5 points, rebounds and assist $1.95 (tab/bet365) - Washington Wizards
7 units
Level 1 = $100

Isaiah Thomas 30+ PRA $5.50 (tab)
2 units

Isaiah Thomas 35+ PRA $13 (tab)
1 unit

Isaiah Thomas Double-Double $12 (tab/bet365)
1 unit

Thomas will be in the starting line up andwill be playing with a chip on his shoulder today. He comes up against his old side that dumped him for Kyrie Irving and he would be out for blood. We are getting very low lines here from the bookies, and there is value on him if he can get going early! Thomas use to go for 30+ points alone a night back in the days at the celtics. He obviously isn’t where he use to be, but If there was ever going to be a game where he will want to perform, its against the Celtics! We would not be surprised if his coach gives him more minutes today. We are willing to take the punt on him at such a low line!

NBA TIPS 16/11 (FIRST EMAIL)

Orlando VS SPURS

Aaron Gordon OVER 23.5 Points, rebounds and assists $1.80 (Beteasy)

7 units

Orlando WIN $1.71 (Sportsbet)

7 units

VALUE

Aaron Gordon 35+ PRA $7 (Tab)

1 unit

Aaron Gordon 40+ PRA $19 (Tab)

1 unit

Washington

Isaiah Thomas OVER 23.5 points, rebounds and assists $1.86 (Sportsbet/bet365)

7 units

Value

Isaiah Thomas 30+ PRA $3.60 (TAB- Also alternate line on sportsbet)

2 units

Isaiah Thomas 35+ PRA $8.50 (TAB- Also alternate line on sportsbet)

1 unit

VALUE

James Harden Triple Double $9.50 (sportsbet)

2 units