Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

Both must Fight for Action.

UFC Fight Night 67 - Goiania Arena, Goiania, Goias, Brazil

(9930) Thiago "Pitbull" Alves +230 May 30/15@11:59p

Competitor: (9929) Carlos "Natural Born Killer" Condit

Web

US$ 4.19

US$ 40.06

Damn Till probably about to get killed and ruin all my parlays.  Didn't realize the limey was only 22

boom

• Like 1

I thought the guy was British.  Oh well who gives a ****.  I missed the tale of tape and basically picked the guy because he was an undefeated underdog fighting a sub par fighter.

• Like 1

If Parke, Jimmo, Noons, Oliveira and Condit win that completes the $10 parlay.

If Parke, Jimmo, Noons, Lentz and Alves win it completes that $1 parlay.

So now everything is riding on Parke, Jimmo and Noons winning these next 3 fights.  Any of the 3 lose and I'm finished.  Noons is the only underdog of the 3.

So now everything is riding on Parke, Jimmo and Noons winning these next 3 fights.  Any of the 3 lose and I'm finished.  Noons is the only underdog of the 3.

Good luck.  I need parke and Jimmo to win too. Plus I need the two remaining Olievieras to win.

Parke is the last bet of a bunch of my bets/parlays. Which means he'll lose via split decision again.

• Like 2

Ended up betting a total of 33 dolllars.  A lot more than what I wanted to bet lol.  I was planning on using this 100 to test how legit Bovada is. 

Last desperate attempt to win back money already lost.  50 on Condit vs Alves to go the distance.  17 on Oliveira vs Lentz to go the distance. 

Parke is the last bet of a bunch of my bets/parlays. Which means he'll lose via split decision again.

:( :( :( :( :( :( 

• Like 1

Will never use Parke in a parlay again.  Doesn't matter though Jimmo and Noons lost as well so I wasn't going to win either way but Parke is ****.

• Like 1

Last desperate attempt to win back money already lost.  50 on Condit vs Alves to go the distance.  17 on Oliveira vs Lentz to go the distance. 

Total of 100 on this event lol.  I was planning on taking at least 4 or 5 events to deplete the funds lol.

Will never use Parke in a parlay again.  Doesn't matter though Jimmo and Noons lost as well so I wasn't going to win either way but Parke is ****.

Dude, I didn't include Parke in any of my parlays. I took Trinaldo in all of my parlays because I thought he would UD him. Didn't watch the fight, but I saw he won a SD.

Sucks you didn't hit anything. I didn't hit anything either. Lost $20. We're gonna need to bump this thread earlier so we could try to see what everyone is doing. I threw down the bets a couple hours before the fights started.

• Like 1

Dude, I didn't include Parke in any of my parlays. I took Trinaldo in all of my parlays because I thought he would UD him. Didn't watch the fight, but I saw he won a SD.

Sucks you didn't hit anything. I didn't hit anything either. Lost $20. We're gonna need to bump this thread earlier so we could try to see what everyone is doing. I threw down the bets a couple hours before the fights started.

I had trinaldo in a couple of underdog parlays but I included that can that was fighting Jason.  Either way it doesn't matter I had Noons in all of them and got choked out.  16 bucks over 5 parlays.  Not a big deal.

• Like 1

I had trinaldo in a couple of underdog parlays but I included that can that was fighting Jason.  Either way it doesn't matter I had Noons in all of them and got choked out.  16 bucks over 5 parlays.  Not a big deal.

Yeah but that **** adds up! I was lucky that second to last event I hit a $88 parlay ($5 risk), but before that, I was constantly losing money.

$20 here, $20 there. Better hit one of those god damn $1,000 parlays.

• Like 1

I also threw my main parlay down a few hours before it started and then I made 4 small ones as the fights were happening because I didn't include the first 3 or 4 fights in any of them.  

I have learned to stop the 5, 6 and 7 fight parlays.  I doubt I will go beyond 5 from now on unless it's just a buck on some longshots.

• Like 1

Parke got robbed but Jimmo and Noons had me ****ed either way.  Not sure I will bother with another Brazilian event unless it's a few underdog Brazilians that I think can see the judges scorecards.

I also threw my main parlay down a few hours before it started and then I made 4 small ones as the fights were happening because I didn't include the first 3 or 4 fights in any of them.  

I have learned to stop the 5, 6 and 7 fight parlays.  I doubt I will go beyond 5 from now on unless it's just a buck on some longshots.

I told myself a couple months back I was gonna stop doing the 6, 7 fight parlay, but then I see big $$$ winning and I do it anyways. I should actually take this strategy. Five should be the max like you said.

Plus, we could get a variety of combos in 5 bet parlays. Couple underdogs, few favorites. Might just need to add more money to risk. That's my problem right now. I'm betting $1-$5 on parlays that pay big, but I need to do 6 or more fights to win it.

New strategy needed for next event. Need to win something.

I might play a Kawa (+200) parlay w/ two fights on the Bell card, .. handicapping now

I'm disappointed w/ Conor @ +100 and Romero @ +140

Edited by Bezerker101

I might play a Kawa (+200) parlay w/ two fights on the Bell card, .. handicapping now

I'm disappointed w/ Conor @ +100 and Romero @ +140

Kawajiri is an underdog? Nice, and I just saw a recent pic of him looking like Cung Le on TRT. Might have to do a parlay with him. It's time for me to get in the winners circle again.

• Like 1

Bellator card has basically 4 for sure bets but they aren't worth much. I might include those in a parlay though.

Which ones are these?

Threw down a couple parlays.

Friere + Shamrock-$10 pays $30.

Friere's opponent (lol I forgot his name, can) + Shamrock-$3 pays $25.

I'm just banking that Shamrock wins. FFS it's Kimbo Slice. Shamrock even at 70 should be able to beat him.

Has anyone used the mobile deposit thing for a bovada check and got it to work? I just got my first check yesterday and have been trying to do it this way to avoid any questions by my bank but can't seem to get it to work. Pictures seem to be coming out good but their is just a small krinkle in it after I stored it in a bag of mine when I went out of town yesterday. Maybe this small krinkle us the issue?

... Looking ahead to FN70 (Hollywood, Florida), I will do my usual three fight parlay keying Romero/ underdog (+170) > Oliveira/ favorite (-400), and Ponzinibbio (+200) as the moneymaker .. $50.00

... My bailout wager will be Romero/ Larkin/ Oliveira .. $50.00

*Machida's day has come & gone, too many losses to a variety of styles . If he's on his game he could probably decision Romero but I'm not buying @ -225

*Larkin's second fight at ww, I'm not seeing his 2:00 tko over Howard as definitive . Ponzinibbio is well rounded and hopefully has improved since his loss to LaFlare 2 years ago . Could be tough assignment, hence I use Larkin as the saver .

*Oliveira tapped Noons in 3 minutes 3 weeks ago, Merritt is an unknown 6-0 mw striker fighting in the UFC first time .. and at 155 > longest odds on the card .

• Like 3

It's a small cage this weekend, so all finish/ITD props should be good value. I love Ponzinibbio this week. Think he finishes Larkin pretty quickly.

• Like 4

Yes. Made 2k from the werdum cain card, called 6 underdogs correctly.

Nice.

Was this your first big win in a while? I almost won over $2K on the Mir/Silva card, had four correct picks going into the Khabilov fight and that ****ing POS lost a SD. Only picked him to pad the bet. I die a little inside every time I think of what could have been.

But then again, who expected 10 straight underdogs to win on that card

• Like 1

Nice.

Was this your first big win in a while? I almost won over $2K on the Mir/Silva card, had four correct picks going into the Khabilov fight and that **** POS lost a SD. Only picked him to pad the bet. I die a little inside every time I think of what could have been.

But then again, who expected 10 straight underdogs to win on that card

considering i put down less than 100$ on it, it was probably my biggest win ever. had to go ahead and cash out immediately 

• Like 1

I still have yet to see anybody win money

All I have read is people getting checks that they cant deposit

• Like 1