Sign in to follow this  
Leonie

log in issue?- it says you are logged in but keeps making you sign in or won't allow access

I have had a few people bring up this issue in the title. Please tell us what you see and don't see, where it redirects you to, and list what device (computer,tablet,phone,etc), operating system and what generation (ex: windows 7 or XP, etc), and what browser you are using.

I am experiencing it a Windows XP desktop in Chrome, where i am clearly logged in but the pop-up returns as soon as i successfully log in and asks me to log in again. In IE on XP, the format is completely scattered still (like the launch day).

Here are a few other people who are having issues that should describe it here, in one central place for the @Sparkart team to see issue and possible causes

@SeattleJosh

@MilesCantLogIn

@MilesGunn

@TUF1

iphone4 & 5

keeps resetting me to ufcfightclub.com

sometimes when i click signin at the bottom a small failed pop up box appears, otherwise i pick sign in at the top and it just loops the page. infuriating

Computer, Windows 7, IE,

When I log in and click on forum it takes me to a screen showing the prices for me to upgrade my account. I have to search around to get into the premium forum.

iphone4 & 5

keeps resetting me to ufcfightclub.com

sometimes when i click signin at the bottom a small failed pop up box appears, otherwise i pick sign in at the top and it just loops the page. infuriating

Go to settings, find Safari and change the accept cookies setting to "Always" .. fixed the issue for me.

iphone 4. ive been trying to log in for months and also on my ipad 5. I doesnt even give me the option to log in no matter what page i go to. This caused me a lot of troubles at 158 because i do not live in montreal and by the time the weigh in code was released i was already in montreal. it also does not work on the computer at the sheraton hotel lobby (i think that was windows with internet explorer). I rarely use the fight club forum any more because I have zero mobile access!

Yeah i have to login from the forum page...... http://www.ufcfightclub.com/forum

Then it brings me back to the stupid fight club home page so i have to open another tab with the address above to even get to the forum catagories because nothing on that page works. I can click on Forum>Catagories from the home page all day but the links don't work.

I think sparktard is purposely fubaring the forum because they want to get rid of it. Plus most of the paid members just constantly whine about the UG getting better treatment. I hear ya and all but it's pretty straight forward. If you don't like the service don't pay for it.

This place has gone downhill since Leonie left.