Photo

Hello UFC Fight Club! I'm your new Admin!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#1 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

Hi Fight Club,

I'm FightClubber , your new FC Admin. You may have seen me making some announcements over the past week, wondering who I am and where I came from. The most important thing is, I am here for YOU , and to add more value to the Club and our forums.

My goal is to help you in any way I can, and find new and exciting ways to make Fight Club THE club everyone wants to be a part of. So be expecting things to get even BETTER. I am really stoked to be here and be a part of this amazing group of UFC fans. YOU all are the life-blood of the UFC.

I am already working on some things to make our forums more user-friendly for you all, as well as brainstorming ideas for the forums, events, and beyond!

It's great to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to all the amazing things that lie ahead!

Let's do this!

-FightClubber
  • rfmartin33, martydd59 and MarkyLaird like this

#2 Doctor_Obviously

Doctor_Obviously
  • Free
  • 18,842 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

I think we need to see some I.D.

http://www.facebook.....15684498441639

#3 Shuberling

Shuberling
  • Free
  • 11,827 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

Where **** be Leonie!?!?
  • rfmartin33 likes this

ACF3A6C2351195481319904350208_31722e0bb1

#4 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

@Shuberling Nice to meet you! Leonie left the UFC for a new opportunity... BUT good news is... I'm here for ya now! Looking forward to meeting you along with all the other Fight Club members at upcoming events and the UFC Fan Expo in July :)
  • MarkyLaird likes this

Moved from UFC Fight Club Manager to UFC Social Team

#5 Shuberling

Shuberling
  • Free
  • 11,827 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

@Shuberling Nice to meet you! Leonie left the UFC for a new opportunity... BUT good news is... I'm here for ya now! Looking forward to meeting you along with all the other Fight Club members at upcoming events and the UFC Fan Expo in July :)

There's an expo in July? I hope it's in England, cause if not, then you're paying for my damn flights! And if you don't, then damn, you gonna be in for a long day! ... A LOOOONG DAY!

#6 sobercuban

sobercuban

Laugh it up!

• Moderators
  • 56,201 posts
  • LocationYer face

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

@FightClubber - you may / may not have noticed that it's difficult to navigate to the admin section from anywhere other than the mobile view. I'll PM you the link in case you don't have it as of yet.

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#7 dinfamousboogie-1

dinfamousboogie-1
  • Ultimate
  • 73 posts
  • LocationThe SF Bay Area

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

If you are the one I met.. you are awesome and I can't wait to see you improve things here for us! I'm glad we have a voice! :D
DaRealDInfamousboogie

#8 dinfamousboogie-1

dinfamousboogie-1
  • Ultimate
  • 73 posts
  • LocationThe SF Bay Area

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

And sorry for complaining so much. Usually, I'm much happier. \:D/
DaRealDInfamousboogie

#9 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:13 PM

If you are the one I met.. you are awesome and I can't wait to see you improve things here for us! I'm glad we have a voice! :D

Haha Yes... That was me! I take the responsibility of being an advocate for you all VERY seriously. UFC appreciates our fans so so SO much. We want to bring more value to all aspects of your membership from the Forums, Social Media, Events and more! I am looking forward to all the things that lie ahead... and all the things we can do to put a big beautiful smile on everyone's face.

I hope you had a great time today. I know I sure did! Hope to see you at another event soon!
:)>-

#10 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

There's an expo in July? I hope it's in England, cause if not, then you're paying for my damn flights! And if you don't, then damn, you gonna be in for a long day! ... A LOOOONG DAY!

DANG! ha... no the Expo happening in July is in Vegas.

#11 Shuberling

Shuberling
  • Free
  • 11,827 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

DANG! ha... no the Expo happening in July is in Vegas.

I love you really :'(

#12 Ms.MMAFanatic

Ms.MMAFanatic
  • Free
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Helllerrr /:)

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu <3

#13 felipechavesrs

felipechavesrs
  • Free
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

hei, jon jones because they do not want to fight machida?
i am brazilian
I'm sorry for bad english

#14 felipechavesrs

felipechavesrs
  • Free
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

the only fighter who has a condition of winning jon jones is Machidal

#15 swaldo97402

swaldo97402
  • Free
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

Plz Watch and comment https://www.facebook...tHarris?fref=ts

#16 prozacnation

prozacnation
  • Ultimate
  • 10,317 posts
  • LocationSan diego ca

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

this site needs to make it easier to renew memberships and also have in your account your expiration date of membership
Been to 55 ufc events
Seen 58 title fights.
7 ufc expo.
On deck ufc 218 Detroit 219 and 222 vegas
2017 lach award goes to mormont

#17 boomer753

boomer753
  • Elite
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

if you are here for us, perhaps you should start with your sites customer service. It stinks. I like the watching the UFC but trying to get assistance from the customer service is ridiculous. I have been trying to get valid PPV codes so I can watch UFC 168 and I have been getting the run around and not having my requests answered. I can honestly say I have never had worst customer service.

#18 Bulldog_Animal

Bulldog_Animal
  • Free
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:13 AM

TAKE ME IN THE RING BRUH

#19 Bulldog_Animal

Bulldog_Animal
  • Free
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:14 AM

hei, jon jones because they do not want to fight machida?
i am brazilian
I'm sorry for bad english

FIGHT ME THEN!

#20 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,925 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

this site needs to make it easier to renew memberships and also have in your account your expiration date of membership

@fightclubber

is this something we can do?? I have had multiple FC members ask about this because they don't know when their current membership expires and when they need to renew??

How you doin?

#21 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

@bigdw35 it's something that they are working on for the site. However all members get 1-2 email notifications prior to their membership expiring where they have the opportunity to renew.

#22 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,925 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

@fightclubber thank you. I have relayed that message.

How you doin?

#23 The_Chad_Mon

The_Chad_Mon
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

Any word on UFC Q & A - before the weigh in's ? Who is it etc

#24 The_Chad_Mon

The_Chad_Mon
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

UFC 159

#25 The_Chad_Mon

The_Chad_Mon
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

ughhhhhhh for UFC 169

#26 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,422 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

Q&A information generally comes out a week, and a half or so prior to the event, so you've still got a couple of weeks before that happens.

#27 WTF

WTF
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

How about open workouts for 169?

#28 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,422 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

I'd expect the schedule for UFC 169 will probably be out mid to late next week.

#29 WTF

WTF
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Awesome, thanks for the info...
Do you know where they will post the open workout info when it's available? I looked through some old fight card pages and it looks like they post the Q&A info on the page for each card but nothing about open workouts

#30 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,422 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

Awesome, thanks for the info...
Do you know where they will post the open workout info when it's available? I looked through some old fight card pages and it looks like they post the Q&A info on the page for each card but nothing about open workouts

Most MMA news sites will post the information. The best place I've found to get it directly from the UFC is their Facebook page. They usually create a Facebook event that has a list of all (or at least most) fan events, and fighter appearances going during Fight Week.

#31 WTF

WTF
  • Ultimate
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

Thanks again for the info, I'll check out their Facebook page.
This will be my first live show, don't want to miss anything!!!

#32 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

Thanks again for the info, I'll check out their Facebook page.
This will be my first live show, don't want to miss anything!!!

Be sure to upgrade to a Premium membership so you can come to the Q&A and the FC party!

#33 JChristian522

JChristian522

-_-

• Ultimate
  • 4,498 posts
  • LocationSalt Lake City, UT, USA

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

Heyo FightClubber! Names Christian. Pleasure. Thought I could put some things in the back of your head for the future of Paid memberships.

So I was looking at the "perks" link and it's... Kind of weak. Don't get me wrong, love the 20% off but something more perhaps? Maybe some type of membership card. I don't know. Make me happy! Ha!

The other thing I was looking at was the paid forum. There really isn't a section just to shoot the breeze about the UFC. They're all very specific unlike in the free forums. I find myself posting almost exclusively in the free forums.

Just some thoughts. Any input?

Lastly is there anything exciting coming up as far as updates and what not? Would
Iove to know.

Thanks!

#34 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,422 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

They had membership cards a couple of years ago. I still have mine in my wallet, because I pretty much never clean out my wallet. I have theories, but I don't actually know why they stopped sending them out.

#35 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,925 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

If I had to guess. It would be cost factor. It was cool to have though. They also used to do the lanyard with like the "media" pass badge that said you were a FC member. Not sure if that is luded or not.

There used to be a "UFC" forum tab. Not sure why that went away. I think this is something that can easily be brought back.

I been a paid member since 2007 and participation was 10 times what it is now. It used to be just like the free forum. Until the merge and that left a lot of the OG paid members pretty ticked off. And they have not renewed. Slowly I am getting them back as I believe Katie is the one that can and is turning this around. It used to tell you when members b day's were etc... we had a chat box as well. I understand why that went away for liability issues.

Be patient. They are always working on making the site better, easier to navigate, etc.
Good things are coming..

How you doin?

#36 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:39 AM

@JChristian522 Thanks for your feedback. Yes we have some new perks in the works for this year... but as you can imagine I can reveal anything until I have all the wrinkles ironed out. But the objective is that it will enhance that online, and in-venue experiences.

We replaced the cards with the mobile/printable bar codes. That way, when a member signs up on site, they can immediately get scanned in. I know a lot of members still have their cards, however they no longer scan.

We want to make the event weekend experiences more robust and memorable as well.

I am always open to thoughts/commentary/constructive criticism/suggestions.

As far as forums go: That's completely fan generated content. Every forum is different. From what I heard it did experience a slump with the merge (which was before my time).

#37 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,925 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

@JChristian522 Thanks for your feedback. Yes we have some new perks in the works for this year... but as you can imagine I can reveal anything until I have all the wrinkles ironed out. But the objective is that it will enhance that online, and in-venue experiences.

We replaced the cards with the mobile/printable bar codes. That way, when a member signs up on site, they can immediately get scanned in. I know a lot of members still have their cards, however they no longer scan.

We want to make the event weekend experiences more robust and memorable as well.

I am always open to thoughts/commentary/constructive criticism/suggestions.

As far as forums go: That's completely fan generated content. Every forum is different. From what I heard it did experience a slump with the merge (which was before my time).

No doubt this. The slump was way before you. But the hard work you are putting in the numbers are increasing.

How you doin?

#38 JChristian522

JChristian522

-_-

• Ultimate
  • 4,498 posts
  • LocationSalt Lake City, UT, USA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Thanks for the update guys! I really don't know what you mean by "merger." I wasn't around then either. I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store. Everything UFC is exciting! Ha!

#39 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,925 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

Thanks for the update guys! I really don't know what you mean by "merger." I wasn't around then either. I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store. Everything UFC is exciting! Ha!

A little over a year ago there was a merger.
There used to be a site call the UFC Fight Club which was a paid forum. Then there was the free site called the UFC forum or UFC community not sure what it was called as i didn't participate much in the free forum.

Then they merged both sites together and now we have the forum we currently use. It ruffled some of the paid members feathers, and they left the forum. If you go back and look at some of the older threads about the merge you will see some of the reasons they left. The way things were run, no communication, etc...

So that's the story with the merge, the short version anyway,
Things have turned around 100%. Katie does a great job and people are happy, she is turning things around to the way they should be run, that is no knock on anyone who has ran things here before, as we had a couple of good ones, but Katie is by far the best. I and we are all excited what the future holds for this site...

Be patient and you will see how things are changing....

One thing i keep pushing for and hopefully it will happen soon is a FightClub App!!
@fightclubber make it happen!! HAHAHAH

How you doin?

#40 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

Workin on it bruh ;)

#41 bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

bigdw35/Ufcfan_1

MMA FAN

• Moderators
  • 6,925 posts
  • LocationChi-Town

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

I know I know. Just gotta try to keep you busy.. oh wait. I'm too late for that.

How you doin?

#42 JBJF

JBJF
  • Free
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

@FightClubber‌ Could you change my name to JBJF?

The Head ****** In Charge caught me eating a bag of ****s, now the whole world knows my secret.

#43 stomper

stomper
  • Elite
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

Hi I am a new fight club member and have the ELITE membership which comes with two ppv. events and I am wondering how I can access them? I want to watch Dillashaw this weekend.

#44 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,693 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

Hi I am a new fight club member and have the ELITE membership which comes with two ppv. events and I am wondering how I can access them? I want to watch Dillashaw this weekend.

Hi Stomper. 

No one reads this section BTW next time just PM FightClubber or McMod. 

• WarWest® likes this
Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#45 stomper

stomper
  • Elite
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:03 AM

Hi fight clubber a am wondering how I access the two ppv events I am entitled to as an ELITE member?

• Paddy_321 likes this

#46 kingcobraKC

kingcobraKC
  • Ultimate
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

Hi - I am really excited to be a part of the FIGHT CLUB experience.  Just curious exactly how the PRE-SALE tickets will work when they are available.   Will I be notified via EMAIL that they are on sale?  Then if I read correctly, I'm suppose to have an account set up with (A TICKET VENDOR) ?  Can anyone recommend that to me...I've heard some say ticketmaster but in my experiences they aren't always the least expensive....CAN YOU HELP ADVISE?

New here but not to the UFC - TY

#47 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,422 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

You don't get to choose the ticketing site you use. It's based on the venue that the event is taking place in.
  • FightClubber likes this

#48 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • Moderators
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

Hi - I am really excited to be a part of the FIGHT CLUB experience.  Just curious exactly how the PRE-SALE tickets will work when they are available.   Will I be notified via EMAIL that they are on sale?  Then if I read correctly, I'm suppose to have an account set up with (A TICKET VENDOR) ?  Can anyone recommend that to me...I've heard some say ticketmaster but in my experiences they aren't always the least expensive....CAN YOU HELP ADVISE?

New here but not to the UFC - TY

I responded to your PM. But also, McMax is 100% correct. 

#49 poutingas

poutingas
  • Premium
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

welcome

34t1yyw.png

#50 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,543 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:34 AM

Hi Stomper. 

No one reads this section BTW next time just PM FightClubber or McMod. 

Hey I read this section damnit

• fobar and Bubba_Sparks like this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust