StompGrind

Game of Thrones

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

"I dont watch game of thrones" is the new "Hey everyone, I'm a virgin!"

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

c1d.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, VertFTW said:

Starting my GOT series marathon from start. Whos in?

currently watching the seasons in reverse order, need to finish out season 2 and then start season 1.  I'll be down in a day or two

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

4677157.jpg

Nah, I said I hadn't seen an episode and I got called a f@ggot by a mod. What else could I do?

6 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Nah, I said I hadn't seen an episode and I got called a f@ggot by a mod. What else could I do?

Do you not like when the mods tell you the truth?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I hadn't seen an episode

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

fgt

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

currently watching the seasons in reverse order, need to finish out season 2 and then start season 1.  I'll be down in a day or two

Seems more satisfying watching s8 then s1..etc

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Do you not like when the mods tell you the truth?

I just dont like if the roles were reversed, I'd get banned.

9 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Not post in a thread that doesn't interest you would be a start. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found this as an alternative ending would have been pretty cool. Don't like him as a person but Lord Baelish was always one of the more interesting characters. 

Shorter version of this theory

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

You think these mods haven't been called ****s before and the posters not banned?

Is this your first day? This is one of the most lax forums on the internet when it comes to big business with its name on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Now you sound like a f@ggot

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Seems more satisfying watching s8 then s1..etc

I just wanted to try reverse order to pick up on foreshadowing **** that I missed the first 3-4 times through the series

55 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

34 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Goddamn dude, you have some thin fuϲking skin for a guy who came in this thread for the sole purpose of talking ѕhit.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Starting my GOT series marathon from start. Whos in?

"My watch has finally ended"

I will never understand critics. Series finale got roasted, something like 50% but I remember LotR: Return of the King got universal praise and an Oscar and was Matrix 3 levels of disappointing to me.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Goddamn dude, you have some thin fuϲking skin for a guy who came in this thread looking to talk ѕhit.  

Why do we get filtered? Now, I said I dont watch the show and never would. That upsets you enough to call me a f@ggot. Who has thin skin?

20 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Why do we get filtered? Now, I said I dont watch the show and never would. That upsets you enough to call me a f@ggot. Who has thin skin?

Why do you get filtered? Because It's the same swear list we've always had, we have zero access to change it.

I used my intelligence to figure out a way around it, everyone on the forum has the same ability, but they can figure that ѕhit on their own.  

• Like 1

All good, the show is over. Now you losers can look for another children's fairy tale with mythical creatures in it to whack off to. Good luck fellas.

11 minutes ago, iamnoone said:

Proper way to secure underhooks?

Apparently it's from a рorn flick with Sansa and Arya's faces shopped on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

I’ve called sobercuban a f@ggot and not been banned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

All good, the show is over. Now you losers can look for another children's fairy tale with mythical creatures in it to whack off to. Good luck fellas.

Lonely, looking for attention ?

There are lots of threads here that don't interest me, from gaming to bitcoin to Pro wrestling...I just don't go there and ruin the other guys conversation, obviously it's something they enjoy or have an interest.

Common courtesy, it's free

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Try flashing a picture of a pregnant man at him, and see how long you last :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Definitely that guy that says he's not gay but still sucks penis on the weekends 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, crangs said:

Definitely that guy that says he's not gay but still sucks penis on the weekends 

Kind of guy who thinks he'll troll his m3s by sending them a **** pic. Spends the next 20 mins scrolling through fields of schlong to find the perfect one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Also ending was well done, very Greek/Shakespeare, but with a stong hit of optimism i wasnt expecting. 

Massive props to cast and crew, theyve done a wonderful job over the last decade.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Should add, incest is a central theme to the show Bart.... just sayin...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

no you wouldnt because then youd be the guy who watches game of thrones and the mods would be the ones getting ran out of this thread for not watching this chit

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 12er© said:

i call sobercuban a faggot on pretty much a daily basis, and i've got a dozen or so more cromwell alts waiting on standby

• Thanks 1

A vegan, a cross-fitter and someone who doesn't watch game of thrones walk into a bar...i only know this because they mentioned it to everyone within 10 minutes. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

Holy damn I had to take a breather at that one 😄

If you like that one you will love this lol. 

46982396665_5281475db2_b.jpg

40932005613_17fae61afa_b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I always thought GoT would go out like Breaking Bad.  Just EPIC.

It fookin' went out like Dexter.  Absolute garbage and anyone that enjoyed this final season must just love trash writing and CONSTANT scene cuts.  I would like to see Jon tell his sisters who he is.  I would like to see Sansa tell Tyrion f*cking Lannister who Jon is but that's just too much to ask for.  It was never ending plot armor.

Don't use the scorpions on your ship to take out the biggest Dragon carrying to Dragon Queen.  Kill the little guy with Conor McGregor like precision!  Then miss a fookin' volley of ballistas aimed at Dany.  I like how Greyjoy can just hide a bunch of ships behind a rock.

To top if off you send Jon back to the wall?!  lmfao what happened to Samwell's watch on the wall?!  Jon sent the fat bastard to the Citadel to be a maester for the Night's Watch!

@carnages On a scale of 1 to 12 how much did that finale suck?  I'd have to rate it at a 14.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

Never forget that Jorah's plate armor that COULD NOT BE PENETRATED by Dothraki soldier's but he got raped by a rusty butter knife.  Keep in mind 99.3% of the Dothraki were completely slaughtered in episode 3 and like 95% of the Unsullied.  This bish gets her fleet F*CKED UP and delivers entire army of troops?

I feel like Chael Sonnen right now.  Are we living in some bizarro world where wrapping you legs around another man's neck for 8 seconds means you win the fight?  I'd rather watch a marvel netflix original over this chit and they all suck.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I always thought GoT would go out like Breaking Bad.  Just EPIC.

It fookin' went out like Dexter.  Absolute garbage and anyone that enjoyed this final season must just love trash writing and CONSTANT scene cuts.  I would like to see Jon tell his sisters who he is.  I would like to see Sansa tell Tyrion f*cking Lannister who Jon is but that's just too much to ask for.  It was never ending plot armor.

Don't use the scorpions on your ship to take out the biggest Dragon carrying to Dragon Queen.  Kill the little guy with Conor McGregor like precision!  Then miss a fookin' volley of ballistas aimed at Dany.  I like how Greyjoy can just hide a bunch of ships behind a rock.

To top if off you send Jon back to the wall?!  lmfao what happened to Samwell's watch on the wall?!  Jon sent the fat bastard to the Citadel to be a maester for the Night's Watch!

@carnages On a scale of 1 to 12 how much did that finale suck?  I'd have to rate it at a 14.

So your biggest complaints are things you wished had happened but you weren't paying close enough attention to notice they actually did and that the Greyjoy's navy should have been able to tell which dragon had Dany on it's back from 1,000 yards out.....

1 minute ago, TUF said:

So your biggest complaints are things you wished had happened but you weren't paying close enough attention to notice they actually did and that the Greyjoy's navy should have been able to tell which dragon had Dany on it's back from 1,000 yards out.....

Maybe just the logistics of a ballista hitting literally anything from a 1,000 yards out.  Maybe I was upset that the massive army of the undead with their own dragon couldn't kill a dragon that they swamped.  Yet we got crackshot Greyjoy going 3 for 3 mind you on a single dragon.

Don''t even think about coming at me, bro.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Maybe just the logistics of a ballista hitting literally anything from a 1,000 yards out.  Maybe I was upset that the massive army of the undead with their own dragon couldn't kill a dragon that they swamped.  Yet we got crackshot Greyjoy going 3 for 3 mind you on a single dragon.

Don''t even think about coming at me, bro.

Lol at talking about logistics on a show with dragons, giants, undead, people being resurrected multiple times, and wargs...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at talking about logistics on a show with dragons, giants, undead, people being resurrected multiple times, and wargs...

Well he did go 3 for 3.  That's a golden night for a bench player in the playoffs.

lol are you soyboys really going to defend this season?!  It is among the worst sh!t ever filmed!

• Like 1