StompGrind

Game of Thrones

8 hours ago, SavageTC said:

Should add, incest is a central theme to the show Bart.... just sayin...

Why watch it, when I can live it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I have no interest in watching a solo Arya spin off that everybody is asking for online but maybe a show where the Lord of Light brought back the Hound and him and Brienne travel West of Westeros for Arya. The 3 of them had great chemistry. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Why watch it, when I can live it?

So your children wont be blessed with an abundance of fingers and chromosomes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Would be good for lulz seeing the Hound having to live with the shame of being the new Beric after losing an eye and being spared by the Lord of Light on 2 occasions now. 

Image result for beric and the hound

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I always thought GoT would go out like Breaking Bad.  Just EPIC.

It fookin' went out like Dexter.  Absolute garbage and anyone that enjoyed this final season must just love trash writing and CONSTANT scene cuts.  I would like to see Jon tell his sisters who he is.  I would like to see Sansa tell Tyrion f*cking Lannister who Jon is but that's just too much to ask for.  It was never ending plot armor.

Don't use the scorpions on your ship to take out the biggest Dragon carrying to Dragon Queen.  Kill the little guy with Conor McGregor like precision!  Then miss a fookin' volley of ballistas aimed at Dany.  I like how Greyjoy can just hide a bunch of ships behind a rock.

To top if off you send Jon back to the wall?!  lmfao what happened to Samwell's watch on the wall?!  Jon sent the fat bastard to the Citadel to be a maester for the Night's Watch!

@carnages On a scale of 1 to 12 how much did that finale suck?  I'd have to rate it at a 14.

That episode made my eyes bleed.

Too much plot armor to save the soyboy from Edson

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'd rather watch a marvel netflix original over this chit and they all suck.

I would say too far m8 but Daredevil may actually have better writing lmfao 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

i3voky19vjz21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

What's Sansa doing there ?, hitting a vape pen.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 12er© said:

i3voky19vjz21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I preferred this one for obvious reasons

7ad5szb8tjz21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b795eec7d82d5ea0275807ccda8ff160d70de076

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bwana said:

What's Sansa doing there ?, hitting a vape pen.

That’s what it looks like to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 12er© said:

That’s what it looks like to me.

I'm guessing so, surprised they allow that while working.

6b8a41a9-99cb-46ef-8ceb-827043455251.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

S1 E4 in progress lol

I've still got a couple of episodes in season 2 then I'm going to start season 1 and I'll see if I can catch you. 

what the hell is that under brans legs? some kind of rubber sex toy?

and lol another water bottle

Is the crack in the floor map in the Red Keep dividing the north from the rest of the other kingdoms? That's what I thought when I saw the episode but dismissed it because the map was oriented differently in the scene.

Can't really tell in the scene, but it looks like it in the opening credits.  

image.thumb.png.ba044c9abd5d1d5bb86eb275a84068e1.png

Damn, I think it is.  Nice touch, very subtle foreshadowing.

8310802af943e1605e67048be73945b8.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

and lol another water bottle

2 water bottles

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

I rate that 8/8.  The last couple minutes about what GOT meant to him/people was a thing of beauty 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, crangs said:

I rate that 8/8.  The last couple minutes about what GOT meant to him/people was a thing of beauty 

I lost it at "Tyrion performs CPR"

Always thought a Game of Champions spin off would work. Some of the more hype episodes in GoT were trials by combat, champions vs champions, Jorah in the arena. Would just be for higher stakes like kingdoms. Basically a Fantasy Football of Westeros. 

How the fuϲk is it that the Unsullied grow up so big and strong without balls? They should all look like Varys.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

RIP Red Priestess 

Melisandre_sfw.jpg

Hide contents

Melisandreold_sfw.jpg

That catfish :(

• Haha 3

Just saw where HBO just confirmed no Arya spin off or any future sequel of any kind. All prequels apparently. I guess I'll just die.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Just saw where HBO just confirmed no Arya spin off or any future sequel of any kind. All prequels apparently. I guess I'll just die.

I think I prefer prequels only.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I think I prefer prequels only.

3 shows where the history is already written and we already know the outcome with the wight walkers etc. seems a bit excessive. Wouldnt mind something 1,000 years in the future instead of the past that pays respect to GoT but will take whatever they give at this point as long as it keeps rustling jims.

• Like 2

Image may contain: food

7 hours ago, TUF said:

Yeah I didn't see many of the cast wanting to resign on for that, they've been at this for 8 years remember. While I bet a lot of them enjoyed their time on the show many of them are going to be looking forward to being free to do other shows, plays and movies now.

7 hours ago, TUF said:

3 shows where the history is already written and we already know the outcome with the wight walkers etc. seems a bit excessive. Wouldnt mind something 1,000 years in the future instead of the past that pays respect to GoT but will take whatever they give at this point as long as it keeps rustling jims.

It's all down to how they approach it for me, I see what you mean about us already knowing the history but there is a lot that's left out

The Long Night intrigues me simply to better understand the lore of the white walkers & children of the forest. It could also give us a look at where the great fear of him comes from. 

The second prequel I want to see them do the Doom of Valyria. It gives them a chance to answer what happened there and you could have multiple powerful characters who have dragons in this one as Valyria was home of the dragonlords. (plus nobody knows, so it wouldn't be predictable)

Third I want to see a sort of exploration discovery of Sothorys the third continent that's never really visited or mentioned. Which could offer a totally new story.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jolldan said:

The second prequel I want to see them do the Doom of Valyria. It gives them a chance to answer what happened there and you could have multiple powerful characters who have dragons in this one as Valyria was home of the dragonlords. (plus nobody knows, so it wouldn't be predictable)

Yeah I need to know more about Valyria.  

I kinda liked the last episode, after going in with acceptance of what bs happened previously. The last scene with Jon and Dany was great. Surprisingly happy endings for many. Not much to be bitter about (except for writing). What do you guys think are the things that will happen in the books too? Dany turning mad surely. Bran becoming King? Maybe not. All prophecies failing to be fulfilled? Hell no.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TUF said:

One of the reasons for not revealing anything about NK now is that they are saving that for the prequel. Just how the previous long night ended will be different too (obviously). We'll get to see how the prince etc. prophecy worked and learn more about the cotf. And this way the story will follow GRRM's writing, although I'm not too optimistic about how good the show will be.

3 minutes ago, DoomPatrol said:

I kinda liked the last episode, after going in with acceptance of what bs happened previously. The last scene with Jon and Dany was great. Surprisingly happy endings for many. Not much to be bitter about (except for writing). What do you guys think are the things that will happen in the books too? Dany turning mad surely. Bran becoming King? Maybe not. All prophecies failing to be fulfilled? Hell no.

I think the books will be quite a bit different. There are so many more characters and a dozen ways they can end them. I think they have to change major events just to keep fans interested. Arya will still kill a major character but maybe not NK. Jon could kill NK which would set off Dany when everyone follows him. I think it will be more of a bittersweet ending. 

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

These impressions are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Saw him and this Steve Love guy on Kimmel. He's pretty damn good too. B8's snow is spot on. Steve's Varys & little finger are amazin'. Closed my eyes and just listened and it legit sounded like them.

Charlie here absolutely sucks

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Shout out to Varys

Dude always put the realm first, had to deal with no genitalia, didn't bitϲh complain when he was sentenced to die, didn't make a peep when Drogon cooked him, was ultimately proven correct, oh and was betrayed by a guy he literally smuggled out of the country so they wouldn't get killed.  

• Like 1

Can someone post the 'we kind of forgot' GOT memes?  They're excellent 

On 5/21/2019 at 5:31 PM, sobercuban said:

RIP Red Priestess 

Melisandreold_sfw.jpg

Hide contents

10/10  i would hulksmash that

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

The red keep didn’t fall during Roberts rebellion because it was attacked outright. Tywin Lannister showed up with his army proclaiming he was there to save the city. Jaime begged Aerys not to believe him and the mad king ignored him.

Tywin then sacked the city and Jaime killed the king.

• Like 1