StompGrind

Game of Thrones

If its legit its the most naive thing ive ever seen. Her art was everyone else's wank bank, the show literally invented sexpostion lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

If its legit its the most naive thing ive ever seen. Her art was everyone else's wank bank, the show literally invented sexpostion lol

it really is bizarre.  that post has done nothing but bring it all back into focus.  They were tucked away nicely in the back of my mind.  Now they're dancing on my brain like heavenly light footed angels again😂

• Like 1

That's not fair I'm not naive I am just sticking up for myself and to call me lying is laughable as I have nothing to gain from doing this only self respect omg!

18 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Y'all broke one of the sandsnakes lol. 

I came on earlier and saw "her" name in italics at the bottom of the screen and got excited for the reply.  So disappointed "she" tapped out, lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crangs said:

I came on earlier and saw "her" name in italics at the bottom of the screen and got excited for the reply.  So disappointed "she" tapped out, lol

She's rallying the troops. The ghost of the viper will be throwing hands in here soon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

She's rallying the troops. The ghost of the viper will be throwing hands in here soon. 

@Eclipse76 might have to go full Mountain in here if so.  He's been so quiet lately it'll be like Qyburn necroed him before the fight this time 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, crangs said:

@Eclipse76 might have to go full Mountain in here if so.  He's been so quiet lately it'll be like Qyburn necroed him before the fight this time 😂

Lol the mountain is just budget eclipse anyway so I'm feeling good about our chances. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, SavageTC said:

she might have had a decent set of tits but shes got nothing on this

On 6/6/2019 at 3:38 PM, sobercuban said:

hannah-widdingham-at-pup-aid-puppy-farm-

shame!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Ok, you guys may have talked about Tyene's boobs too much.

4weYJDR.png

I don't think it's her. Pics or GTFO lol

I just did a search in this thread for comments on Tyene and their is a lot of tiddy talk most of it older from NFL FTW & a few others but i might be the only one that i changed my vote from Dany & said she's the hottest on the show when Sober i think asked who's the hottest. 

Srsly though what celeb searches the web over for obscure forums talking about their hotness & then makes an account to complain. 

5 hours ago, RosaLS said:

That's not fair I'm not naive I am just sticking up for myself and to call me lying is laughable as I have nothing to gain from doing this only self respect omg!

Look Im not trying to be mean or anything here, if you are who you claim to be then good work, we all enjoyed it etc. but you have to understand that the show was watched by millions, and part of why people love it (good stroy, production etc.) is great swords and tits action to be blunt, which is LITERALLY the definition of every guys, and a lot of girls too,  fantasy.  If you put it out there how can you expect people not to do all that chit.

But to choose this forum of all places to comment on it is just really strange is all. Not what I expected to wake up to anyway lol

Welcome and stuff, this place is all about the chit talk so if you want to hang dont take anything seriously and you'll have a great time here lol

Odd i did a search on the user name right before i searched the thread and there was zero content so i assumed who ever that is made an account and PM'ed a mod. Then suddenly thier's two 2 post show up in the thread lol. 

Maybe i missed that last one but that post above Juices was never there unless it was hidden. 

Good one. 

Edited by StompGrind

13 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Odd i did a search on the user name right before i searched the thread and there was zero content so i assumed who ever that is made an account and PM'ed a mod. Then suddenly thier's two 2 post show up in the thread lol. 

Maybe i missed that last one but that post above Juices was never there unless it was hidden. 

Good one. 

think they were just waiting for mod approval

• Like 3

1 minute ago, crangs said:

Either way clumsy trolling lol. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Either way clumsy trolling lol. 

when you see it in it's own thread it's even sadder

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Good one. 

18 minutes ago, crangs said:

Thid

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RosaLS said:

Hi (ok deep breaths) I'm Rosabell who played Tyene Sands from GoT and I am just wanting to say I can't believe you still post about who's the hottest and who has the best tits in the show it's ridiculous to me please can you all grow up! This was my art and everyone else's on the show and I feel I had to stick up for myself now after searching and finding all the comments you made. Ok I said my peace. R x

You ain't all that and a bag o' potatao chips. Sit down and shut up.

Ok I'm sorry that this is very random I have no ulterior motive other than to say my peace and I picked here to say it but feel free to block me or put me down. I will not change and felt I needed to get this off my chest which I have done now. I am aware this is probably a mistake doing this whilst sitting behind a computer but we use the hand we are dealt with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RosaLS said:

Ok I'm sorry that this is very random I have no ulterior motive other than to say my peace and I picked here to say it but feel free to block me or put me down. I will not change and felt I needed to get this off my chest which I have done now. I am aware this is probably a mistake doing this whilst sitting behind a computer but we use the hand we are dealt with.

The interwebs is pretty negative in general though wouldnt you agree. When you put something out there for the world to see people are going to criticise everything unfortunately, nothing wrong with using it as a way to express your opinion but you just have to ignore the hate and move on. 

• Like 3

While this thread is back open, albeit in odd circumstances.....I finally got round to reading  'a night of the seven kingdoms', 3 novellas about sir Duncan the Tall set approximately 100 years before GOT.

A nice read which is a bit more light hearted than the Song of Ice and Fire books. Would recommend. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, SavageTC said:

The interwebs is pretty negative in general though wouldnt you agree. When you put something out there for the world to see people are going to criticise everything unfortunately, nothing wrong with using it as a way to express your opinion but you just have to ignore the hate and move on. 

Think i see what you did there & we had that discussion b4 & yeah i already did.

I'll say this though. Depression is a real mofo sometimes especially if you're by yourself a lot of the time. Makes you hyper sensitive. I don't think too many people here really understand to well the constant rub people doesn't make it better. When they sense it kinda seems like things ramp up so you gotta wear a mask and just bottle everything. Makes you feel like well if it's fk me then fk off i want nothing to do with any of you. 

Wheel talk. 

20 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

While this thread is back open, albeit in odd circumstances.....I finally got round to reading  'a night of the seven kingdoms', 3 novellas about sir Duncan the Tall set approximately 100 years before GOT.

A nice read which is a bit more light hearted than the Song of Ice and Fire books. Would recommend. 

Currently reading sword of storms myself. I need to pick it back up because I've been slacking on finishing it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Currently reading sword of storms myself. I need to pick it back up because I've been slacking on finishing it. 

Try to stick with it dude. It'll be cool for you to see the differences between the show/books. And I feel like you'll do it better that way and not get triggered like I did with the show lol.

Then if you do finish you can fill me in so I'm hopefully I have some clue what happens before (or if ever) he releases words of winter as it's been SO long I've forgotten lol. 

1 hour ago, RosaLS said:

hey youve got nice tits and all but while youre here can you talk to the producer and get them to remake season 8?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, crangs said:

so she googled herself and got offended at the results?  the internets is not the place for her 

That is an obvious Cole alt.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, 12еr said:

That is an obvious Cole alt.

thanks for that. i just threw up in my mouth a little

Game Of Thrones Fire And Blood Targaryen Prequel Series In The Works

Game Of Thrones Fire And Blood Targaryen Prequel Series In The Works

We all bid farewell to Game of Thrones earlier this year and there were a lot of opinions on whether it was a fitting end.

Then came news a prequel series was being concocted, delving thousands of years in the past from where we left the Starks and Targaryens.

But now we've been given news that could get people very, very excited.

According to Deadline, HBO is working on producing a prequel series that focuses entirely on the Dragon family known as the Targaryens.

Of course we were all obsessed with Dany and her dragons, but the history of her bloodline is one filled with a lot of death, destruction and conquering.

Author behind the original series, George R. R. Martin, has already released a book detailing the history of the Targaryens called Fire and Blood, meaning HBO has plenty of source material to work with.

Deadline reports the prequel series would be set 300 years before Game of Thrones and would track 'the beginning of the end for House Targaryen'.

Fire and Blood begins with Aegon the Conqueror, who also was the ruler that created the Iron Throne that everyone in Westeros was so bloody keen to have.

The book goes into detail on how the dragon family held off repeated attempts to take the throne as well as from within their own ranks.

Image may contain: 4 people, text

Yawn

Between this, the other GoT prequel and the Lord of the Rings prequel series, I'm finding it harder to give any fooks.  

Image may contain: 7 people, text

On 9/13/2019 at 2:28 PM, TUF said:

Yawn

Between this, the other GoT prequel and the Lord of the Rings prequel series, I'm finding it harder to give any fooks.  

LOTR is the only one I am genuinely interested in, if its even half as good as the movies were then its gonna be worth a watch.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Image may contain: 7 people, text

LOTR is the only one I am genuinely interested in, if its even half as good as the movies were then its gonna be worth a watch.

Same. Was more directed at them all being prequels. Feel like Ive already seen them knowing whats going to happen.

So they just canceled the prequel series AND Weiss and Benioff's Star Wars trilogy in the same day? 

Image result for press f to pay respects

GRRM taking over

‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel ‘House of the Dragon’ Ordered Straight to Series at HBO

Set in the early days of Westeros, the series is focused on House Targaryen

Jennifer Maas | October 29, 2019 @ 4:59 PM

HBO has ordered “Game of Thrones” prequel series “House of the Dragon” straight to series, HBO programming president Casey Bloys announced during WarnerMedia’s media event Tuesday.

Co-created by George R.R. Martin and Ryan Condal, the 10-episode spinoff is set in the early days of Westeros and focused on House Targaryen. “House of the Dragon” is based on Martin’s “Fire & Blood” book, and takes place 300 years before the events of “Game of Thrones.”

Condal and Miguel Sapochnik, who directed several fan-favorite episodes of the original “Game of Thrones,” will serve as co-showrunners on the series and executive produce along with Martin and Vince Gerardis.
Sapochnik will also direct the pilot and additional episodes.

“The ‘Game of Thrones’ universe is so rich with stories,” Bloys said. “We look forward to exploring the origins of House Targaryen and the earlier days of Westeros along with Miguel, Ryan and George.”

Imo they should create a show based in Essos. The cities in the book are just a small portion of the land. Give me more stories about Mereen, Slavers Bay, and the Dothraki over Westeros. 

• Like 2

I can only hope and pray we get this in the show, sounds awesome. 

75473978_120701086027533_398649618209125

The Second Spice War

The last Rhoynish war was called The Second Spice War. There came a time when three Valyrian Dragonlords joined the fray and helped destroy one of the greatest Rhoynar cities: Sarhoy. This brought reality and great anger to the Rhoynar people. They decided enough was enough. They decided to finally band together and destroy every Valyrian city on the river. Only one Rhoynar Princess spoke out against this plan. Her name was Nymeria and she said this was a war they could not hope to win.

The plan went ahead anyway, despite Nymeria, and the largest army Essos had ever seen rose from the Rhoyne led by a prince named Garin the Great. Every man of fighting age took up sword and shield. They believed Mother Rhoyne and their water wizards would protect them from the dragons. And they did well for a while. They even went up in the field against three dragons and came out victorious, killing two. Aegon the Conqueror only had three dragons when he took Westeros, so this is quite a feat. The Valyrian colonies quickly became concerned and sent for the assistance of the Freehold’s strength and the Dragonlords. And they came.

Three. Hundred. Dragons. 300 dragons were sent to their aid. This was the Valyrians vs the Rhoynar. A great battle that had been brewing since even before the First Turtle War 250 years ago. And with that battle, the greatest army Essos had ever seen burned. Some ran into the river’s embrace for protection only to drown in it. Some even say the river boiled and turned to steam with the fire of three hundred dragons. It was a slaughter the likes of which hadn’t been seen since the burning of Ghis, and it was even worse.