StompGrind

Game of Thrones

No Game of Thrones this weekend, this is bulls***

Stannis wouldn't stand for this

<ahttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltejaiw3hu1qksuq5o1_500.png>

They should make a Game Of Thrones videogame called "The Adventures of Stannis Baratheon and The Onion Knight"

Many different ways to make an awesome game for GoT but the one they did make sucked

They should make a Game Of Thrones videogame called "The Adventures of Stannis Baratheon and The Onion Knight"

Many different ways to make an awesome game for GoT but the one they did make sucked

I heard it was bad, never played it

It didn't have any of the characters, it was just like a game with GoT lore.....that's what I heard

tumblr_mcj8frASTM1rdnl89o1_500.jpg

Liked and quoted to show my appreciation

=D>

I can't see some of the memes. The Tony Stark one is my favorite if it hasn't been posted.

<ahttp://weknowawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/stark-winterfell.jpeg>

I can't see some of the memes. The Tony Stark one is my favorite if it hasn't been posted.

<ahttp://weknowawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/stark-winterfell.jpeg>

Hahaha yes that one is awesome........................................................... =))

This guy is a boss...hope he makes a huge comeback
He does, not a major spoiler but Arya pursues her destiny.

that's good to know...not til that red witch lady told her bout the darkness in her eyes did I think she would become a badass like him somehow

tumblr_maa3qrbglT1rg8gvlo1_500.jpg

I was more sad at that guys death then any one else..he had such character

Not today. :(

Actually, a popular fan theory is that he is also Jaqen. We never see him actually die.

I'm only saying this because I don't buy that theory and it is very very unlikely, but who knows the author is famous for leaving stuff like that in the books and they are from the same place.

This guy is a boss...hope he makes a huge comeback
He does, not a major spoiler but Arya pursues her destiny.

that's good to know...not til that red witch lady told her bout the darkness in her eyes did I think she would become a badass like him somehow

tumblr_maa3qrbglT1rg8gvlo1_500.jpg

I was more sad at that guys death then any one else..he had such character

Not today. :(

Actually, a popular fan theory is that he is also Jaqen. We never see him actually die.

I'm only saying this because I don't buy that theory and it is very very unlikely, but who knows the author is famous for leaving stuff like that in the books and they are from the same place.

I thought this myself...there is a shot...they both talked bout the god of.death and they both had a connection with the little kid...and we know Jaqen can change his face so it is possible

But I also doubt it

Game of Thrones has been getting gay

Not enough Stannis or Onion Knight

What's up with how.much love.these guys are getting?

Everyone loves Nick Diaz and Matt Brown

If they get killed off then I will stop watching

Should change the name of the show to Game of Drones {As they do tend to go on and on and on and on and on and on} ............... :-bd

not enough killings for you?

If they stick to the script then he is not Jaqen, the man with the wooden stick is no Alchemist.

Should change the name of the show to Game of Drones {As they do tend to go on and on and on and on and on and on} ............... :-bd

not enough killings for you?

We need more...........................

pic1640396.jpg

:-bd

^ same reason why your mom picked me over your dad in the sack

She calls me her mocha energizer bunny

Well dad is 81 this year and he does nap alot so I am guessing he is a little slack in the sack department so gratz on the promotion from whatever troll you were ****ing before my mom .......................................................................

:-bd

I'd like to see more Daenerys. That was so boss when she traded her dragon for the army then killed everyone and bounced.

I'd like to see more Daenerys. That was so boss when she traded her dragon for the army then killed everyone and bounced.

I saw that coming with ease...that's what I would have done if I was her

You lie, you said you had a Dragon

I'd like to see Daenerys being more naked

Absolutely @-)

No doubt especially how he kept talking crap about her i knew it was coming too. It was still awesome though.

I'd like to see Daenerys being more naked

Yah that's true...but I get the feeling that unless we see the face and body then I think they use a model for the **** and side boob cuz her racked looked amazing from the side but only ok from the front

Also I would rank the asses as

1.Stark's eldest boys wife (when she said Attack Attack I died)

2.That Butch big women who was guarding the king slayer

3.Red Witch

4.Daenery

Sorry I don't pay attention to peoples names really

3.Red Witch

4.Daenery

1. Daenery ( she's the only one with a little junk in the trunk )

2. Robb Stark's wife is pretty damn hot.

Not really sure who i'd rank for 3 & 4 any of Little fingers harlots are better than red witch or Butch. Red witch has no booty at all but a really nice rack.

The big butch women....as Manhoef would say...eww lol

3.Red Witch

4.Daenery

Not really sure who i'd rank for 3 & 4 any of Little fingers harlots are better than red witch or Butch. Red witch has no booty at all but a really nice rack.

man butch has **** I'm telling you...I was pleasantly surprise at what she had when she stood up in the bath

And Robb starks women has the best ****...her and Red witch are the only ones who showed **** and face at the same time

As i said I think they use models when we dont see the face...cuz the front pic of daenery rack from the front was ok but when we saw her **** and side boob but no face the boobs look amazing

3.Red Witch

4.Daenery

man butch has **** I'm telling you...I was pleasantly surprise at what she had when she stood up in the bath

And Robb starks women has the best ****...her and Red witch are the only ones who showed **** and face at the same time

As i said I think they use models when we dont see the face...cuz the front pic of daenery rack from the front was ok but when we saw her **** and side boob but no face the boobs look amazing

Big Butch was better than i imagined but she's not even top ten. Robb's wife is smokin' and the hottest overall but i like Daenery's booty better.

I don't think Daenery used a double. I thought she looked great from all angles but yeah sometimes things don't look as good from different angles.

Case in point....

funny-image-2940.jpeg

3.Red Witch

4.Daenery

Big Butch was better than i imagined but she's not even top ten. Robb's wife is the smokin' and the hottest overall but i like Daenery's booty better.

I don't think Daenery used a double. I thought she looked great from all angles but yeah sometimes things don't look as good from different angles.

Case in point....

funny-image-2940.jpeg

Although I find your posts on Game of Drones quite silly I will give you this last part of your last post the "case in point" and A+........ =D>

3.Red Witch

4.Daenery

Big Butch was better than i imagined but she's not even top ten. Robb's wife is the smokin' and the hottest overall but i like Daenery's booty better.

Case in point....

funny-image-2940.jpeg

Although I find your posts on Game of Drones quite silly I will give you this last part of your last post the "case in point" and A+........ =D>

Oh and to add I should have said this discussion not just your posts Stomp sorry wrongly worded post there........................... :-bd

Oh and to add I should have said this discussion not just your posts Stomp sorry wrongly worded post there........................... :-bd

If you think this thread is soo silly why read it and keep posting in it. =))