StompGrind

Game of Thrones

For those saying they wouldnt do Brienne, care to reconsider that choice?

gwendoline-christie.jpg?d=600

I wouldn't kick her out of bed or anything but that photo doesn't make me reconsider her hot. She's pretty average looking.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed or anything but that photo doesn't make me reconsider her hot. She's pretty average looking.

It was more to point out the comparison to how she looks from the show to real life. In some photos shes really very beautiful

rsz_tumblr_m9w4z8ay2v1row2uqo2_400_8901.jpg

Give me mellisandre

For the night is dark and full of terror

I get tired of hearing her say that, if I was to bed her and she said that then the night would be dark and full of fisting.

Give me mellisandre

I get tired of hearing her say that, if I was to bed her and she said that then the night would be dark and full of fisting.

Fine then how about "fire is the purest of deaths"

Nope still a troll............................................ :-q

I would rather **** her than fight her

It was more to point out the comparison to how she looks from the show to real life. In some photos shes really very beautiful

rsz_tumblr_m9w4z8ay2v1row2uqo2_400_8901.jpg

Yup anyone can look like a million in a photo............................................................... :-q

Give me mellisandre

It's her way of telling you she is a "fire crotch"

Give me mellisandre

And so is sansa......

Margeary seems to be down with the horizontal dance

Give me mellisandre

And so is sansa......

Margeary seems to be down with the horizontal dance

Yah sansa is just so damn shy for my liking...her death will not make me sorry I don't think...she is just to damn emo for me...and little finger gave her a chance to leave but she didnt take it cuz she wants to stay in the city where she almost died lol

Who is Margeary...I'm bad with thier names...is that the kings new wife to be?...yah she does seem down for all things in the sheets...but her slanted mouth just kills me...I can't get down on that

I am really disagreeing with all this "Robb Stark's wife is the hottest" malarky... No one has mentioned Shae(Shay? Shaaaiiey? Shaey? Che?) She's a babe. Or the queen of the prostitutes? Or Ygritte( though she may have been mentioned earlier)?

I am really disagreeing with all this "Robb Stark's wife is the hottest" malarky... No one has mentioned Shae(Shay? Shaaaiiey? Shaey? Che?) She's a babe. Or the queen of the prostitutes? Or Ygritte( though she may have been mentioned earlier)?

Shae used to be a ****star. Google it.

Shae used to be a ****star. Google it.

She took her role too far

i think rob starks wife is the hottest followed by that fire witch woman, rob starks wife is actually the granddaughter of charlie chaplin irl

Haha I haven't watched it yet, but something tells me I know what happened in this episode.

"If you think this story has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention."

Damn right in the gut multiple times. That wasn't in the books. :(

I'm actually surprised they left the Umbers out of the wedding and had Bolton at the wedding

Damn right in the gut multiple times. That wasn't in the books. :(

I'm actually surprised they left the Umbers out of the wedding and had Bolton at the wedding

The Umbers have just disappeared in the TV series for whatever reason. And if I remember correctly Roose Bolton was at the wedding wasn't he? I may just be imagining that though I can't remember.

Ah I think you may be right, my bad. He excused himself before the massacre started, been a while since I've read the books. Was that the finale of the season or is there one more episode?

Always disliked the Boltons, luckily have Sandor still who was my favorite character in the books and I like the actor who plays him in the show even though they took away a lot of his depth.

Also I would rank the asses as

1.Stark's eldest boys wife (when she said Attack Attack I died)

2.That Butch big women who was guarding the king slayer

3.Red Witch

4.Daenery

1. Daenery ( she's the only one with a little junk in the trunk )

2. Robb Stark's wife is pretty damn hot.

Not really sure who i'd rank for 3 & 4 any of Little fingers harlots are better than red witch or Butch. Red witch has no booty at all but a really nice rack.

The big butch women....as Manhoef would say...eww lol

man butch has **** I'm telling you...I was pleasantly surprise at what she had when she stood up in the bath

And Robb starks women has the best ****...her and Red witch are the only ones who showed **** and face at the same time

As i said I think they use models when we dont see the face...cuz the front pic of daenery rack from the front was ok but when we saw her **** and side boob but no face the boobs look amazing

No body double in the first season the first time you see Daeny she's taking her clothes off. You get to see Khal Drago mount her a few times as well. She's head to toe legit.

Robb Stark's woman... god damn what an ***. I'd stare at it for an hour before eating it for two. It's a shame to see so many characters go including p4p booty

What happened?, i missed the last one

**** went down...

i wont spoil it for anyone else here, but look up red wedding.

Brutal episode

And who are you, the proud lord said,

that I must bow so low?

Only a cat of a different coat,

that's all the truth I know.

In a coat of gold or a coat of red,

a lion still has claws,

And mine are long and sharp, my lord,

as long and sharp as yours.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,

that lord of Castamere,

But now the rains weep o'er his hall,

with no one there to hear.

Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,

and not a soul to hear.

And who are you, the proud lord said,

that I must bow so low?

Only a cat of a different coat,

that's all the truth I know.

In a coat of gold or a coat of red,

a lion still has claws,

And mine are long and sharp, my lord,

as long and sharp as yours.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,

that lord of Castamere,

But now the rains weep o'er his hall,

with no one there to hear.

Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,

and not a soul to hear.

As soon as they started playing this at the wedding i knew they were ****ed. I just didn't want to believe it.

a shame becuase they killed off 3 of the strongest characters and better actors on the show, but keeps it exciting never know whats going to happen if you havent read books nobody is safe.

I fell asleep from the boredom........................................................................... I-)

Why post about a topic you have no interest in?

I fell asleep from the boredom........................................................................... I-)

But I do have an interest. Why do you put troll on almost everything I post? You put troll and I post where I want see we both deal with what we are dealt............................................................................................ :-bd

Sound's like interest to me. Nawt

But I do have an interest. Why do you put troll on almost everything I post? You put troll and I post where I want see we both deal with what we are dealt............................................................................................ :-bd

Your a troll. just pointing out the obvious