StompGrind

Game of Thrones

I fell asleep from the boredom........................................................................... I-)

Sound's like interest to me. Nawt

I fell asleep from the boredom........................................................................... I-)

Why post about a topic you have no interest in?

But I do have an interest. Why do you put troll on almost everything I post? You put troll and I post where I want see we both deal with what we are dealt............................................................................................ :-bd

Your a troll. just pointing out the obvious

Ah well I see that you missed a post of mine on that new dude's topic so you better go back and put another mark on there slacker........... L-)

a shame becuase they killed off 3 of the strongest characters and better actors on the show, but keeps it exciting never know whats going to happen if you havent read books nobody is safe.

I'd disagree on the strength of the two... ... opps mean three that were killed last night.

still have the strongest character EVER living

a shame becuase they killed off 3 of the strongest characters and better actors on the show, but keeps it exciting never know whats going to happen if you havent read books nobody is safe.

I'd disagree on the strength of the two... ... opps mean three that were killed last night.

Jaime or Daenrys?

• Like 1

Arya is cold blooded.

Arya is cold blooded.

Yeah, I love Arya's storyline.

• Like 1

arya's acting isnt very good imo

she was better when she was younger for some reason...pre puberty. She's still good but they're not giving her character much depth anymore either. She is pretty low key right now if you go back and read the books.

Her character isn't as engrossing ATM right now for that reason. When she fulfills her destiny nobody will be saying she is lacking depth.

yea first season she was decent at acting, second series she was overacting quite abit and the 3rd she hasnt had that much to do really

I remember her becoming pretty badass later on in the books
Well, all that tragedy is what lights a fire under Arya's ****. That wasn't an idle threat to The Hound when she said she knew a man (Jaquen) could murder him with his pinky. The faceless men will have a women in their midst.

anyone else think when robbs mother got her throat slit and the guy just walks in from off screen and slits her throat it was marginally comical how it was done lol

anyone else think when robbs mother got her throat slit and the guy just walks in from off screen and slits her throat it was marginally comical how it was done lol

Yes, I chuckled, but that might be because I don't really care about her character.

I think they couldn't go too brutal after that sick stabbing of Robs wife lol. That was more than enough to not care about how the other people died.
IDK about anybody else, but that wasn't as hard to watch as I thought It would be. I've been anticipating that scene since season 3 started.

I wish I wouldn't have read any of the books, it's going to take a lot of the fun out of the show.

People where hyping this episode up soo much

I thought there would be another epic battle like Stannis's boat war

But it ended up being 45 mins of Medieval politics and 5 mins of randoms getting murdered

The way in the book was way worse for Cat

^ damn that chick with the dog....they wrecked her life

haha pretty much, and the chick at the end who was just like **** this **** im not watching anymore... I LOLd pretty hard :))

whats wrong with these people have they been in some fall out shelter all their lives then just been introduced to the outside world and shown the episode. thats not a normal reaction surely.

I think they couldn't go too brutal after that sick stabbing of Robs wife lol. That was more than enough to not care about how the other people died.
IDK about anybody else, but that wasn't as hard to watch as I thought It would be. I've been anticipating that scene since season 3 started.

I wish I wouldn't have read any of the books, it's going to take a lot of the fun out of the show.

I'm currently almost finished with book 1. I am going to finish #2 next and then decide if I want to read ahead of the show or not. Right now I'm leaning towards no.

The show has to condense a lot, like mainly characters. To casual fans that only watch the show, throwing in the amount of Frey's actually involved or the bloody murmures would just be confusing and they really dont affect the story too much

To a point it does but I think some stories are mixed together. Season 1-book 1, season 2-book 2, and seasons 3&4 are supposed to be book 3.
yeah, that's what I was thinking. B/c book three has so much to cover.

they said they will probably do abut 7 seasons unlikely to do the whole thing due to time and not wanting to be stuck making the exact same thing for all your career

Just finished watching it. HOLY ****!!!!!!

Best episode so far

Book 3 is no where near as lengthy as the fifth book, yet they are splitting up book 3 into two seasons.
But there is gaps in five that aren't really needed

You both make good points but Kang is right, book 5 had a lot of lackluster filler.

As far as the seasons go I think it's just going to depend on the actors.

Being able to keep them on contract for doing the show.

They're still writing the books, there really is no telling.

They ruined it on another forum for me and I think it will be another wtf moment. I wonder if they will show it next week?

I hope not because that would be a huge spoiler for something that will happen two seasons later

I hope not because that would be a huge spoiler for something that will happen two seasons later

No doubt, no way does what we're not talking about happen next episode

I wish I wouldn't have read the books now.

What happens to Catelyn is interesting, although I don't know when the tv series will show that.
They ruined it on another forum for me and I think it will be another wtf moment. I wonder if they will show it next week?
I hate it when ****s do that, you must put spoilers in the title of the thread for things like that.

I think a large percent of GOT viewers have read the first 4 books at least and they just assume everyone else has read them.

I agree, no way does what we're not talking about happen next episode

What happens to Catelyn is interesting, although I don't know when the tv series will show that.
I hate it when ****s do that, you must put spoilers in the title of the thread for things like that.

I think a large percent of GOT viewers have read the first 4 books at least and they just assume everyone else has read them.

I agree, no way does what we're not talking about happen next episode

Yeah I was in a thread that was made for the show which we said should be only for talking about what happened on the show and not the books unless it was for clarification about something that already happened on the show. It went well for a long time until one guy posted a small spoiler, I asked him not to and then some other dbag posted who died this season and about Cat. Some people have to try to act cool online. L-)