StompGrind

Game of Thrones

Yeah, definitely. I appreciate nobody saying what the actual things are going to happen and spoiling it for others. It's different to say generalities, but not specific stuff. Also, you never know if and when they'll put things into the show. There's some things that happen in the show that don't happen in the book. They change the storyline partially in places.

• Like 1

So I just started the books and was wondering how the books coincide with the TV series. Like is book one season one, book two season two, and so on?

Book one is damn near the same as season one. Season two is book two and varies a bit. Season three and four will be book three

Episode 9 was dark and full of slit throats. I wasn't expecting that at all lol.

Oh and really nice shops there gooch.

It sucks that they lack the money to do some of the battles the way that they should be done. I'm reading book one now and the battle between Robb and Jaime could have been great. It would have been awesome to see the Kingslayer knowing that he lost and cutting his way through people to try to get to Robb.

Has everyone seen the video of the black guy reacting to the Season one killing of Ned? It is hilarious and I want to post it but would probably be banned.

Search youtube for Game of Thrones episode 9 post show reaction and look for a black guy standing in a kitchen.

Has everyone seen the video of the black guy reacting to the Season one killing of Ned? It is hilarious and I want to post it but would probably be banned.

Search youtube for Game of Thrones episode 9 post show reaction and look for a black guy standing in a kitchen.

the producers of game of thrones saw the video as well and they send him a ned stark poster autographed by sean bean LOL

the producers of game of thrones saw the video as well and they send him a ned stark poster autographed by sean bean LOLlol, that is hilarious

=))

the producers of game of thrones saw the video as well and they send him a ned stark poster autographed by sean bean LOL

If true that's pretty awesome. Dude was clearly upset they killed his **** ned. lol

If true that's pretty awesome. Dude was clearly upset they killed his **** ned. lol

He looks like crab soup man from My Name Is Earl

Imagine how chuffed Jack Gleeson (Joffrey Baratheon) must be to have found a role that only he could fill! (without makeup) .

The poor guy has a face that screams out incest or some kind of mental disability, Yes he is Irish but man he takes the potato.

I read an article the other day about a guy who read the books when they came out, chatting with some other friends in public about potential story arks recently, getting attacked by tv fans who had been eavesdropping.

smh

They just set up next season with this episode, basically let you know where all the key characters stand and where they're going.

Can someone better.explain just why Robb's banner men turned on him?....I saw every ep but the one be4 he died I could not hear much of it so feel I missed something

I know why the old dude wanted to kill robb cuz he didn't marry his daughter...but why did the other dude turn on Robb?

Can someone better.explain just why Robb's banner men turned on him?....I saw every ep but the one be4 he died I could not hear much of it so feel I missed something

I know why the old dude wanted to kill robb cuz he didn't marry his daughter...but why did the other dude turn on Robb?

Karstarks turned on Robb for letting Jaime go. Frey because Robb broke his word for marrying a Frey. Bolton did it out of greed because he knew the north would never win

Roose bolton knew robb was more likely to lose the war so he decided to switch sides knowing he would be given the title of warden in the north. So basically he avoided the chance of being defeated by the lannisters and gained the most powerfull title in the north, win win for him.

+ the boltons have a history of rebelling against the starks, they used to be rivals (this was never mentioned in the series though)

What everyone else has said already plus Roose Bolton is hinted at being a sociopath. He is described as having no emotions. He just went with the winning side in the war.

They just set up next season with this episode, basically let you know where all the key characters stand and where they're going.

yah I got that feeling

Also I want to know how everyone.feels bout Stannis wanting to kill the onion knight lol...if that **** went down I know a few on here would have been butt hurt

Karstarks turned on Robb for letting Jaime go. Frey because Robb broke his word for marrying a Frey. Bolton did it out of greed because he knew the north would never win

Thanks for that...and to the other two...i now have a better grasp on why that went down

I felt that bolton will have a bigger role now and i will hate him for it

Also his sons torture of that ironborn dude is sick but that dude had it xoming

Arya is about to **** some people up the way it looks.

Not for a couple more seasons

What ever season it happens, it will be glorious.

If anybody hasn't read the books I highly suggest you only read the first 2. If you enjoy the books then let the 4th season ride out before read book 3.

From the past 3 seasons of GoT, there's been at least one episode that made you go "Holy ****, that was awesome!" It's usually not the last episode of the season.

• Like 1

If anybody hasn't read the books I highly suggest you only read the first 2. If you enjoy the books then let the 4th season ride out before read book 3.

I'm on book 2 right now and haven't decided if I want to read ahead or not. Book 1 and season 1 were so similar that I got bored reading. Book 2 seems to add enough different details to make it interesting so far.

I don't think I have the self control for that. I'm almost done with the first one but I don't think I can wait a whole year for the next season to stop after the second book.

knowing that if i start a series I have to finish them all, I'm avoiding the books so it doesn't ruin the show for me. Shame really as i need something good to read over the summer

knowing that if i start a series I have to finish them all, I'm avoiding the books so it doesn't ruin the show for me. Shame really as i need something good to read over the summer

This exactly... Except I caved and started reading.

That scene was my favourite of the whole episode. It actually made my day, lol :D

Also watching Tyrian clown Joffery then Tywin go into boss mode with him gave me a good laugh

Also watching Tyrian clown Joffery then Tywin go into boss mode with him gave me a good laugh

Interesting thing to me is Tywin emphasis on raising Tyrion as one of his own, as a Lannister

can't wait for the 4th season... every episode is going to have something big...
man you just spoiled the whole season

i dint know it was going to be good