StompGrind

Game of Thrones

and one of the photos has Donna off suits in it. Cut the other 3 people out of it

Fap%20Guy%20Meme.png

I was reluctant to get into GoT cause of all the other shows I was already into, and I thought GoT had more seasons than it did. But I "got" all the episodes after I heard all the buzz about the "Red Wedding". God am I glad I got into this show. But it sucks cause right as I got it, it was over.

Now we wait. And Winter i-

I won't say that haha.

I was reluctant to get into GoT cause of all the other shows I was already into, and I thought GoT had more seasons than it did. But I "got" all the episodes after I heard all the buzz about the "Red Wedding". God am I glad I got into this show. But it sucks cause right as I got it, it was over.

Now we wait. And Winter i-

I won't say that haha.

Yeah i did the same. I heard about how great it was finally caved buying the first season and liked it so much i bought the rest.

Sick vector art Tiger. lmao @ greyjoy with the hotdog.

LOL that one was called Theon and his weiner ROFL!!!

I can't stand the hype surrounding this series...and it sucks that I don't have HBO to even check it out. Oh wait, I have netflix...checking now...

It's not on netflix, HBO and HBO Go only.

**** GOT

Breaking Bad replaced that **** for me

Told you it was better.

I think most people would agree, except for the Lord of The Rings genre nerds.

Besides having knights and kings Lord of the Rings is nothing like Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad might be good or even better but I am so far behind that I don't want to stream it all to catch up.

Besides having knights and kings Lord of the Rings is nothing like Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad might be good or even better but I am so far behind that I don't want to stream it all to catch up.
Imagine if Breaking Bad was on HBO, that **** would have been 10x better.

ok looks like i will no longer be reading this thread. I'm only 3 quarters of the way through season 2. don't want to read any spoilers... lol

ok looks like i will no longer be reading this thread. I'm only 3 quarters of the way through season 2. don't want to read any spoilers... lol

all pages are safe, no spoilers.

half-trollface.jpg

Well I noticed I couldn´t just sit and wait for season 4, so I started reading the books. Nearing the end of book 1 now and I'm glad I did. Got some much needed clarifications and recapping done. Also noticed that the "red wedding" thing was foreshadowed since the very beginning...

I'm about 100 pages into book 3 right now. book 1 bored me because it was so similar to season 1 but it did clarify some things that the show doesn't. Book 2 really added a lot to the story that you don't see on tv. Book 3 is supposed to be the best book in the series so far so I'm excited to get into it.

I'm about 100 pages into book 3 right now. book 1 bored me because it was so similar to season 1 but it did clarify some things that the show doesn't. Book 2 really added a lot to the story that you don't see on tv. Book 3 is supposed to be the best book in the series so far so I'm excited to get into it.

what did book 1 clarify?

Who Jon Snow's real parents are even though it doesn't straight out say it. (I will PM you if you want to know but it will effect the story eventually so you may not). Also it builds on everyone's relationships and why certain families/siblings do or do not get along. The show does a decent job at showing the important stuff but a lot can be missed.

Quite a few things are different in Book 2 but I don't want to ruin them for anyone. Most of it is just details and adds to the story. The Red Wedding and Roose Bolton story was hinted at pretty early in the books.

Who Jon Snow's real parents are even though it doesn't straight out say it. (I will PM you if you want to know but it will effect the story eventually so you may not). Also it builds on everyone's relationships and why certain families/siblings do or do not get along. The show does a decent job at showing the important stuff but a lot can be missed.

Quite a few things are different in Book 2 but I don't want to ruin them for anyone.

ahh man.. there's that part of me that kinda wants to know... but nah I'll wait to see what the show will bring. I'm halfway through season 2

lol, good choice. It will come out eventually on the show but could take awhile. I know through book 5 that they haven't flat out said who it is yet but have left plenty of hints.

Quite a few things are different in Book 2 but I don't want to ruin them for anyone. Most of it is just details and adds to the story. The Red Wedding and Roose Bolton story was hinted at pretty early in the books.

Thats assuming grrm doesnt pull the "bait and switch" in the next books to just **** with the readers

True, I don't think that he will though. It would have to be a pretty important cause for Ned who always tells the truth and does the honorable thing to bring shame to himself and family.