StompGrind

Game of Thrones

I just finished A Dance with Dragons this morning. Excited to see what's coming up on the show but damn I want another book to be released and GRRM hasn't even finished the next one yet.

I just finished A Dance with Dragons this morning. Excited to see what's coming up on the show but damn I want another book to be released and GRRM hasn't even finished the next one yet.

You have no idea AND I CANT FIND THE GOD DAM DUNK AND EGG TALES!!!!!!!!

For 95% of the cast they have nailed it so im excited as well
IMO a lot of the characters aren't how I pictured them being, not that it's a big deal. I'm sure it was hard to find quality actors who fit the descriptions that were willing to stay on 4-7 years.

I agree with that but also agree that most of the actors have been great. I saw the first 3 seasons before reading the book so seeing some of the descriptions of characters threw me off.

I kind of wish i read the books first so i could create the experiences and people myself instead of now having a face and look to everything.

That said i prob wouldn't know about the books if not for this phenomenal series.

I kind of wish i read the books first so i could create the experiences and people myself instead of now having a face and look to everything.

That said i prob wouldn't know about the books if not for this phenomenal series.

you ****ing nerd

The show is 10x better than the books

all you nerdgins reading ahead just so you can brag to your friends that you know whats happening next

don't know that you're ruining the show for yourself by doing that ****

you ****ing nerd

all you nerdgins reading ahead just so you can brag to your friends that you know whats happening next

cool

you ****ing nerd

cool

go watch Spartacus like a real man, not this metrosexual BS knights show

You have no idea AND I CANT FIND THE GOD DAM DUNK AND EGG TALES!!!!!!!!

The first one "The Hedge Knight" can be found in a collection of his short stories called Dreamsongs volume 2. It is about 20 dollars for a bunch of short stories. The other two are scattered in more of his short story anthologies.

The actual novels are out of print and cost hundreds on ebay **** that.

There are also those graphic novels which follow the Tales of Dunk and Egg, but I don't know too much about those.

Not sure who this is but by the unsullied in the background he is a part of Dannys story

ku-xlarge.jpg

Not 100% sure, but from reading the commentary, they recast Daario and that individual is playing him now. It's part of Daernys' storyline.

• Like 1

The first fool to play Daario just up and left the show? Wow, I guess seeing Emilia Clarke naked on set would ruin me as well.

I doubt he just left. I would imagine they wanted to recast.

word, no turd like that would go an turn down a role like that

SN43 if I could give you a dozen likes for that I would. Got me pretty pumped up but I have to get HBO back. Cut a bunch of **** off the internet/cable bundle during down time and not being home.

GoT comes on sunday nights right?

SN43 if I could give you a dozen likes for that I would. Got me pretty pumped up but I have to get HBO back. Cut a bunch of **** off the internet/cable bundle during down time and not being home.

GoT comes on sunday nights right?

yeah

too-true-19.jpg?w=500&h=1435
lol, that needed a warning. Thai food out the nostrils isn't a pleasant experience :D

The Wire is a better series.

GTFO you can

Just finished season 3 I can't wait for April...

IF GoT can keep it up they will be better BUT season 5 will be the biggest test for them

But right now

Wire

BB

GoT

Justified