StompGrind

Game of Thrones

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Some things are worth paying for. If everyone streamed everything then we wouldn't get quality shows. 

I pay, pay for movies, pay for fights, pay for dinner...I'm leaving nothing behind for the next generation.

8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Some things are worth paying for. If everyone streamed everything then we wouldn't get quality shows. 

im gonna torrent a couple movies tonight in your honor bro

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

The Night King will sit on the Iron Throne to close out the finale. 

Mark my words gentlemen. 

That would be crazy if true, I've never read the books.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

the show is wayyyy past the books at this point

That's what I'm told, I think they kinda of ruined the whole series...but I'm here to the end, so bring on the dragons and tittys.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bwana said:

That would be crazy if true, I've never read the books.

Current odds for such are 10 to 1. May be worth putting some money on

My current hunch is this due to a recent interview with one of the directors where he said and I quote "if you really think this story has a happy ending...then you haven't been paying attention. "

So theres plus I just don't see how the **** he can be stopped now that he has a ****ing dragon and giant on his side!

• Like 1

I predict that Cersei goes full Osama Jong Un and nukes kings landing with wildfire taking herself, the entire city and half the wight army with her. 

I also predict all the main good guys die killing the night king which phantom menaces the entire remaining undead army. 

the secondary good characters sail to the south and leave the continent behind them destroyed.

On 12/8/2018 at 1:22 PM, Weidman_The_God said:

The Night King will sit on the Iron Throne to close out the finale. 

Mark my words gentlemen. 

M8 I just posted the finale play by play. Don't come in here and pretend you're nostradumass or some chit. Not that that's exactly what it says happens..

10 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

M8 I just posted the finale play by play. Don't come in here and pretend you're nostradumass or some chit. Not that that's exactly what it says happens..

Lol wtf are you talking about??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Lol wtf are you talking about??

Read up mate..  HBO leak of the last season is out 

5 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Quit it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oz does this chit all the time. Posts a spoiler under a tag and then comments on posts basically telling you what happens and acts like he didn’t do chit. He’s a f*g

Edited by poonmachine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

also a new tolkien tv series planned with a budget of 150mill a season and witcher tv series. Everyone trying to cash in on that got style money maker.

Edited by PunchBag

On 12/7/2018 at 7:07 PM, Bwana said:

That's what I'm told, I think they kinda of ruined the whole series...but I'm here to the end, so bring on the dragons and tittys.

The titty count might decrease.  I heard HBO was bringing in PC experts last year so #metoo snowflakes wouldn't complain (some actresses were complaining they were forced to show skin like the actress from Lost).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, fedorfanau said:

After getting halfway through the historical 'fire and blood' with the dance of dragons I'm getting keen on seeing a modern version

Dune is a futuristic version, or should i say GOT is a medieval fantasy version of Dune

On 12/8/2018 at 5:17 AM, Weidman_The_God said:

Current odds for such are 10 to 1. May be worth putting some money on

My current hunch is this due to a recent interview with one of the directors where he said and I quote "if you really think this story has a happy ending...then you haven't been paying attention. "

So theres plus I just don't see how the **** he can be stopped now that he has a ****ing dragon and giant on his side!

He just quoted Ramsay Bolton, don't read too much into it. I'm sure it won't have a "and everyone lived happily ever after" ending, though. The whole land will be ravaged and will take a long to recover. Those who will survive will be scarred for life, kinda like Frodo at the end of LotR. "Nissa Nissa" theory most likely means either Jon or Dany will die by the other's hand. If I had to pick survivors, I'd say Tyrion, Sam, Arya (because she's GRRM's wife's fave) and Dany's baby (oh yeah, there will be one).

12 hours ago, TheGreatCatpiss said:

The titty count might decrease.  I heard HBO was bringing in PC experts last year so #metoo snowflakes wouldn't complain (some actresses were complaining they were forced to show skin like the actress from Lost).

Who's that? Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ? The **** merchant 🤔

Edited by DoomPatrol

14 hours ago, fedorfanau said:

After getting halfway through the historical 'fire and blood' with the dance of dragons I'm getting keen on seeing a modern version

I still have A Knight of Seven Kingdoms waiting to be read.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:03 AM, poonmachine said:

Oz does this chit all the time. Posts a spoiler under a tag and then comments on posts basically telling you what happens and acts like he didn’t do chit. He’s a f*g

Lol fook off beta

On 12/10/2018 at 6:20 PM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Smh.

Why would anyone read the leaks, and why would anyone post them??

This thread should be locked. 

Why not? Some people are curious. Calm your tits Robert Bubbaratheon, the bastard wasn't yours 

5 hours ago, TUF said:

...so this is the new Game of Thrones prequel cast...

SJ Clarkson (the upcoming 'Star Trek' feature) will direct the pilot, which will be topined by Naomi Ackie (J.J. Abrams' upcoming 'Star Wars').

Image result for who the fook is that guy

GOBLM 

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:27 PM, TUF said:

...so this is the new Game of Thrones prequel cast...

SJ Clarkson (the upcoming 'Star Trek' feature) will direct the pilot, which will be topined by Naomi Ackie (J.J. Abrams' upcoming 'Star Wars').

Image result for who the fook is that guy

Image result for pray gif

Im just praying we get to go to Sothoryos.

• Like 1

As anticipation for the coming season I've usually watched the previous season. As the final season approaches (and I got the flu) I decided to watch the entire series.

Got the first season done now, and I have to say it was even better than I remembered. At this point the fact that I know what I know now only makes it better. I notice things I never noticed before, like for example how pretty much every scene contains foreshadowing (Joffrey to Sansa: ...my wife 'till the day I die), there's more repeating events and situations. Some I knew like Arya getting back in King's Landing/Winterfell and being confronted by rude guards, King in the North (Rob/Jon), etc. can't remember now anymore, lol, but there were lots of interesting things that you don't pay attention to on the first viewing. I got the idea that the wolves' destinies are related to their owners: Rickon and Shaggy/ Rob and Grey Wind are dead, Arya and Nymeria are alive and quite solitary, Bran and Summer are dead (Bran is 3ER now and Summer is a zombie), Jon and Ghost are alive (we shall see how their stories end, why Ghost is white -except for "snow"). Only Sansa/Lady conflicts with this theory. Lady was the first to die, so maybe Sansa is the last Stark to die or the only one who doesn't die?

Some things are still a mystery. Some things characters say can still be unrevealed foreshadowing, like Old Nan's stories. Oh, and the true meaning of the phrase "there must always be a Stark in Winterfell". If/when they lose Winterfell to the white walkers, will something crazy happen?

Many characters didn't see each other again after episode 2 until so much later, many died and some still haven't seen, most importantly Jon and Arya.

Seeing the birth of so many memes...

Edited by DoomPatrol

Just watched the whole series in the last couple months and am now caught up. It wasn't nearly as gay as I thought it would be tbh.

24 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Just watched the whole series in the last couple months and am now caught up. It wasn't nearly as gay as I thought it would be tbh.

Yeah, Game of Thrones has been keeping it pretty real throughout the years

17 hours ago, 12er© said:

There was quite a bit of gayness in the beginning. The actual type.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Enigma_Machine said:

If I recall correctly, even the knight that the mountain kills in the jousting contest had been a setup because he knew too much

The thing I love about this series is that every freakin' thing is thought out. A lot of the fun comes from participating in the theoretising what it all means.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@

At the SC household:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Also:

TORMUND IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I mean, I'm sure we all figured as much, but still)

Tormund Smile.gifTormund Smile.gif

Tormund Smile.gifTormund Smile.gif

• Like 1

Fkin fantastic! 40 days to go, man I'm anxious to see what happens.

Seeing the armies fighting outside Winterfell it makes me think what is the role of the dragons in this fight. Why won't NK just swoop in on his ice zombie dragon? Is he afraid of the other 2 dragons or does he have some reason not to kill certain characters? If he doesn't come in with the dragon, why won't Dany incinerate the zombie army? Is she afraid of the other WW being javelin masters too?

Anyway, this guy always gives a good insight on the show:

If ya'll want to laugh and ѕhit check out this thread:

I lost it at the Lion King gif and never recovered

On 1/8/2019 at 11:44 PM, Bwana said:

WTF is a GOT prequel ?

I heard ja ja binks has a cameo

Edited by PunchBag