Jump to content
StompGrind

Game of Thrones

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Did you watch it all to see that Chernobyl preview? Looks interesting as well. 

Definitely.  I'm glad it's going to be coming on while I'm still paying for HBO Now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Definitely.  I'm glad it's going to be coming on while I'm still paying for HBO Now

Me too, I only get HBO for GOT and usually get caught up on everything I want to watch during that time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Me too, I only get HBO for GOT and usually get caught up on everything I want to watch during that time. 

I think I'm going to give Barry a try too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kind of underwhelming first episode. i expected each episode to have an almost breakneck pace only because there's only 6 episodes this season  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2019 at 12:18 PM, 12er© said:

You're also a f@ggot, if we're going to hear all of your preferences then don't leave out the good stuff.

lol i thought you hated this show and only referred to it as Game Of Floppy Weiners

but im glad u came into this thread just to slap some forum can around.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brunofr418 said:

kind of underwhelming first episode. i expected each episode to have an almost breakneck pace only because there's only 6 episodes this season  

4 episodes are an hour and 20 minutes so they have time. I liked this episode, it moved quite a few storylines along and next week looks like there will be plenty of action. 

Last season the storylines were rushed and it was by far the worst season of the show.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

episode 2 just leaked onto torrent sites

its the one where [spoiler bronn kills tyrian and jamie with the crossbow they gave him in the first episode [/spoiler]

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't that impressed with GOT premiere performance. 

@Sobercuban that Barry show is a hoot. I watched 4 episodes and it kinda pulled me in already. I'll probably rip through the rest of season 1 tonight. 

Kinda interested in acting, hit man type chit, humor & friend zone romance lol. Barry kinda reminded me of myself in some ways i.e. not to big risk taker or assertive personality, very selective about how i step outside my comfort zone and kinda in a place in life where i'm not exactly happy because i feel something's missing but not sure what i wanna do next so i need to take on something that helps me reinvent or refine myself then find that special girl to run off with. I can highly relate to that. 

Show is no breaking bad or anything like that but it's worth a watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 3:00 AM, sobercuban said:

 

  Hide contents

Yeah, I've been waiting for the shoe to drop regarding the Tarly's 

 

 

his father would've stuck him like a pig eventually so not sure why he caught feelings about it, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I wasn't that impressed with GOT premiere performance. 

 

I got the impression they were getting all of the cute and fluffy stuff out of the way in this episode like the reuinions and relationship building etc so that the remaining episodes are going to mostly be conflict / power moves etc 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone think Bronn is actually killing either Lannister Bro? I find it hard to believe that a secondary character (even lesser in the books) would do it. And why did Cersei suddenly decide to have Jamie killed? She let him go already. Or did Qyburn issue the command on his own? He wasn't interested in the hos, so maybe he's after Cersei's milfy bum?

Which reunion did you like the most? Arya and Jon was probably my favorite, or Arya and Gendry surprisingly. Bran is letting Jamie off the hook, surely, he doesn't care anymore. It is kinda worrying how many times he has said that he isn't Bran anymore. There's some tinfoil theories that 3ER isn't a good guy after all.

The horror bit in the end was brilliant. Got some nasty Aliens vibes from it. ("kill me... *fwoosh!*)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

coincidence? i think not

9xojmezuels21.jpg

That meme may actually be the troof lol. It wouldn't surprise me. 

Edited by StompGrind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoomPatrol said:

Does anyone think Bronn is actually killing either Lannister Bro? I find it hard to believe that a secondary character (even lesser in the books) would do it. And why did Cersei suddenly decide to have Jamie killed? She let him go already. Or did Qyburn issue the command on his own? He wasn't interested in the hos, so maybe he's after Cersei's milfy bum?

Which reunion did you like the most? Arya and Jon was probably my favorite, or Arya and Gendry surprisingly. Bran is letting Jamie off the hook, surely, he doesn't care anymore. It is kinda worrying how many times he has said that he isn't Bran anymore. There's some tinfoil theories that 3ER isn't a good guy after all.

The horror bit in the end was brilliant. Got some nasty Aliens vibes from it. ("kill me... *fwoosh!*)

I see Qyburn like Wormtongue on Lord of the Rings. He wants to cut her off from her family so that he can control her and in essence rule the kingdom by manipulating her to do what he wants. 

Bronn won't kill them

Tyrion to Bronn- Remember my offer, whatever they are paying you, I'll pay double.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, StompGrind said:

That meme may actually be the troof lol. It wouldn't surprise me. 

That kunt macron will do anything to get help from the yellow shirts riots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I see Qyburn like Wormtongue on Lord of the Rings. He wants to cut her off from her family so that he can control her and in essence rule the kingdom by manipulating her to do what he wants. 

Bronn won't kill them

Tyrion to Bronn- Remember my offer, whatever they are paying you, I'll pay double.

Bron has a bromance with both of them and still no castle.  He ain't killing chit.  He might shoot Sir Golden Roidmonster in the heart with in then run when he realises he can't be killed by conventional weapons not wielded by the Hound 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Bron has a bromance with both of them and still no castle.  He ain't killing chit.  He might shoot Sir Golden Roidmonster in the heart with in then run when he realises he can't be killed by conventional weapons not wielded by the Hound 

Well, I hear Last Hearth is currently vacant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to really try this season but it would be a lie if I said that I think it's best days aren't well behind it. Can't think off all that much excitement post Ramsey.

 

That said, okay first episode, pretty much what it needed to be, and the memes have been exceptional lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I'm going to really try this season but it would be a lie if I said that I think it's best days aren't well behind it. Can't think off all that much excitement post Ramsey.

 

That said, okay first episode, pretty much what it needed to be, and the memes have been exceptional lol. 

A wild NoCakes appears

Hope the going is good 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took the Bubba Sparks method of GoT viewing. Tried to get into this show when it first came out and couldn't but knew all the characters so when something big happened I would watch it on my trending/recommended knowing it didn't matter cause I was never going to get into the show. Decided to rent seasons 1-2 and I have ragrets about not joining the hype train sooner. GoT is GOAT

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

A wild NoCakes appears

Hope the going is good 

Going is good pal, been super busy but some great fights, footy matches and GOT revives you from a car fire. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was a bit underwhelmed with season 2. Following a P5P first season. The siege on King's Landing and the finale deserved a bigger budget. Had me wondering how people ranked these episodes and some lists fecking had that episode at #1... in a world where "Battle of the Bastards" exists.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TUF said:

Was a bit underwhelmed with season 2. Following a P5P first season. The siege on King's Landing and the finale deserved a bigger budget. Had me wondering how people ranked these episodes and some lists fecking had that episode at #1... in a world where "Battle of the Bastards" exists.

So many people complained about skipping those battles, a lot of those same people were illegally streaming. Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As @carnages said that episode sucked.  EVERY scene was 2 minutes to 2 minutes and 40 seconds.  To top it off the the coveted final scene goes to Jaime showing up in Winterfell over Jon finding out who his parents are.  WTF?

I guess they had to get the gay chit out of the way early and it was 49 minutes and change.  I thought all episodes were going to be 70+ minutes or at least that's what I read last year.  Wait 2 years to get d!cked like that.  The 3rd episode is when the chit will go down.

Dany can hop on a dragon in Dragonstone (south) and pass the wall in like 10 minutes but it's taking the Mad King YEARS to get his army of cans to Winterfell.  They better not **** this up and they need to go ahead and kill Samwell with the quickness.  His father sent him to the wall and he's all butthurt when Dany is straight cold blooded about how she bodied him and his stupid brother.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×