conair.gif?w=780

#4252 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,759 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:59 AM

Best episode of the season by a mile.

Wonder if sansa thinks she's on Arya's list?
  • crangs, StompGrind and Eclipse76 like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#4253 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,371 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:27 AM

• crangs, Eclipse76 and amunera like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#4254 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

new respect gained for the shooting of the show.

• crangs, Eclipse76 and TigerChamp like this

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#4255 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:53 AM

Yeah good episode, but why would she burn all the food!!! Winter is coming :D

I think that was mostly gold that the Lannisters were going to use to pay their debts.
  • Eclipse76 likes this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#4256 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,954 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:23 AM

I think that was mostly gold that the Lannisters were going to use to pay their debts.

The tarley guy said the gold was in kings landing right before the battle
  • crangs, Eclipse76 and amunera like this

#4257 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

What a great episode! Compelling scenes in Winterfell and Dragonstone. More insight into Children of the Forest and yet again those spiral symbols.  There was an interesting part in The World of Ice and Fire book about CoT's hideout in caverns near Dragonstone this ties in with. This time I saw a spark between Jon and Dany. Like Davos put it; "I saw you staring at her "heart" :)

It was heartbreaking to see Bran not giving a **** about Meera, Hodor and Summer. At least he connected a bit with Arya. His comment about wasting the valyrian blade on a cripple raised my antennae. Was that a hint of the future? What will Arya need it for? Ganking Littlefinger, I hope. Speaking of the slimy worm, Bran is definitively on his case. He is holding his tongue for now, but why? And why did he tip LF?

Great sparring session between Arya and Brienne, although I seriously suspect a Arya with her needle being able to block a blow from Brienne's long sword. Otherwise beautifully choreographed scene showing their different styles.

• StompGrind, Eclipse76 and amunera like this

#4258 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:27 AM

The tarley guy said the gold was in kings landing right before the battle

I missed that too watching the episode. But why would the gold be much ahead of the food wagons? It is significantly heavier. And why would Jaime be watching the end of the line and not the gold?

• Eclipse76 and amunera like this

#4259 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:33 AM

Can one of you fooks watch it already?!

HORY CHIT ITS LIT

IT REALLY WAS! LITERALLY!

The way Drogon turned Lannister men into ash that was scattered in the wind was the highlight. Those flames seemed like napalm the way they were heavy.

But how frikkin' deep and steep was that riverbank?! 2 metres from the shoreline it was at least 4m deep?!

• StompGrind, Eclipse76 and amunera like this

#4260 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:44 AM

yeah as poon said, Tarly said that the last wagon was entering the city

I missed that too watching the episode. But why would the gold be much ahead of the food wagons? It is significantly heavier. And why would Jaime be watching the end of the line and not the gold?

And the food was delayed cause people were being slow that was was bron was supposed to do, I think to hurry them up.

I see no reason for Jamie to be there other than to making the plot more dramatic though :D

• DoomPatrol, StompGrind and Eclipse76 like this

Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#4261 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

Arya is a badass. I like how Sansa looks down to realize she is a giant nobody.

Bran is the three eyed raven
Jon is king of the North and white walker extraordinaire
Arya is nobody but a total bad ****.

Sansa is the pawn who got used and abused.

Now just let Arya and Lady Mormont meet and they will march on Kings landing and the wall and the show will end in utter victory
  • DoomPatrol, crangs, StompGrind and 1 other like this

#4262 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

yeah as poon said, Tarly said that the last wagon was entering the city

And the food was delayed cause people were being slow that was was bron was supposed to do, I think to hurry them up.

I see no reason for Jamie to be there other than to making the plot more dramatic though :D

Aww yes, this is why I normally watch the damn show twice.
  • DoomPatrol likes this
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#4263 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,694 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

I like how Bran wasn't buying Little Finger's BS and told him "Chaos is a ladder".  Like yeah bish in know what you're up to. 

That nagger better get to scheming with those crow letters b4 he gets needl'ed or Catspaw'ed. 

Some theories. 

Night King finna get an undead dragon then skull **** the wall then Westoros.

The promised prince Jon, book smarts Sam, Melisandre & Dany's tits are the keys to beating him.

• the_enigma, crangs, juice64011 and 1 other like this
Within each of us there is a silence, A silence as vast as the universe.
And when we experience that silence, We remember who we are.

#4264 DrPaul

DrPaul

King Of The Fall

• Free
  • 53,814 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:27 PM

Dany is a DUMMY

She is going to get BLACKED soon

• the_enigma, crangs and Eclipse76 like this

Prediction Tournament XVI Champion

Gamblers Prediction League Season 4 Champion

Last one to post Champion

UFC Forum Fight Camp Champion

UFC Predictions Tournament 5 - unofficial Champion

PSN - DrPaul

#4265 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,206 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:09 AM

Definitely one of if not the best episode of the season.

From start to finish it was epic

I thought Jamie was definitely a goner here. A one armed dude in a battle which is side is severely outmatched in terms of men and the other side has **** dragon! Didn't like how he was talking to Bronn at the start of the episode its very clear their friendship isn't really a thing anymore.

Bronn's **** back! I had mixed emotions when I thought my favourite side character was going to kill one of my favourite main characters. Although this might have just been me but don't you feel like Bronn would have abandoned that battle? He's always been shown to care mainly about his own skin which is part of his appeal. The Dikon bit was classic Bronn.

Dany's scene with Drogon was incredible great cgi you get a feel of just how big the budget for this show is with a scene like that. Im wondering If they are starting to hint to power mad Dani in this episode. Even after Jon shows the paintings in the cave she still wants him to bend the knee. Finally got to remember why the people or Westeros fear the Dothraki so much as well. Im sticking with my prediction that her and John will be together by the end of the season.

Jon didn't have much to do in the episode apart from deliver that speech about the children of the forest and the white walkers. Although they did hint that maybe Dani will be maybe be more inclined to listen to him than Tyrion since Jon actually has battle experience.

Brann's new emotionless person got a bit more of an explanation although I did think it was a **** move that he didn't properly thank the chick who saved him after she'd lost her brother. My main take away from Brann just now is that everything he does will likely have a purpose so there is a reason that he let Littlefinger he knew he was lying and there was a reason he gave the knife to Arya.

Arya's sparring with Brienne was very cool was good to see the two best female fighters in the show go at it. Even the clashing styles of Brienne's noble knight trained skills and Arya's assassin training from the faceless men and Syrio. Although I loved the reunion I hope this is a short one as I feel Arya doesn't really need to be there she would be better suited elsewhere like killing Cersei while wearing Jamie's face, how epic would it be.

Sansa is such a can.

Edited by Jolldan, 08 August 2017 - 12:13 AM.

• DoomPatrol, crangs and amunera like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#4266 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,759 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:50 AM

Had a bit of a re-watch. Realised that battle was kind of weird in that whilst I was rooting for team Danny, I obviously wanted Bronn and to a lesser extent Jaime to survive. Who were you cheering for when Jaime charged at Danny at the end??

Just watched the sky post episode show as well. Hadn't registered that Bran's "chaos is a ladder" thing was a direct quote that Baelish made to Varys several seasons ago. Crazy.
  • crangs, amunera and Jolldan like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#4267 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,206 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:57 AM

Had a bit of a re-watch. Realised that battle was kind of weird in that whilst I was rooting for team Danny, I obviously wanted Bronn and to a lesser extent Jaime to survive. Who were you cheering for when Jaime charged at Danny at the end??

Just watched the sky post episode show as well. Hadn't registered that Bran's "chaos is a ladder" thing was a direct quote that Baelish made to Varys several seasons ago. Crazy.

Team Danny all the way but I know what you mean I didn't want to see Bronn die either. For some reason as Jamie was charging towards Danny I had little to no fear he was going to do anything. The deaths would have been far to obvious. Danny gets skewered and Jamie gets roasted straight after so I had a feeling something was going to stop him.

Yeah that's why Littlefinger is like "oh ****" and gets up and leaves after. He is realising that Brann knows what Littlefinger has done and his earlier question about who's dagger it was, was just to see if he told the truth.

Edited by Jolldan, 08 August 2017 - 01:57 AM.

• DoomPatrol likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#4268 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:03 AM

It was the directors intention for people to be torn on who they wanted to win, I, as most people I guess, wanted Daenerys to win but Bronn and Jaime to survive.Also when Jaime charged it was clear to me that Bronn was going to save him. I am surprised though that the writers went with the dersired outcome (for now), I was expecting a curveball, for someone or maybe the dragon to die.

I knew about the chaos thing because I had seen a video of that like a day before hahaha, otherwise it would have gone over my head as well.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#4269 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,886 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:53 AM

It was the directors intention for people to be torn on who they wanted to win, I, as most people I guess, wanted Daenerys to win but Bronn and Jaime to survive.Also when Jaime charged it was clear to me that Bronn was going to save him. I am surprised though that the writers went with the dersired outcome (for now), I was expecting a curveball, for someone or maybe the dragon to die.

I knew about the chaos thing because I had seen a video of that like a day before hahaha, otherwise it would have gone over my head as well.

They're not killing Jamie until he abandons Cercei. Thats no spoiler, she just needs to die alone, knowing everything she had ended up leaving her. I'm thinking the Mountain kills Brianne violently in a brooooootal manner, skull crush etc. Then Arya scooobie-doo villains his reanimated azz
  • crangs and Jolldan like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#4270 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,206 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

They're not killing Jamie until he abandons Cercei. Thats no spoiler, she just needs to die alone, knowing everything she had ended up leaving her. I'm thinking the Mountain kills Brianne violently in a brooooootal manner, skull crush etc. Then Arya scooobie-doo villains his reanimated azz

Sounds like a good call I can see Brianne and Arya being good pals now so would be surprised if they end up fighting together. You can see Arya pulling off the Red Viper cutting moves while Brianne fights him head on.

Question though, Im assuming you need to take The Mountain's head off for him to die now? I mean they brought Jon back from the dead and the mountain I've always kind of seen as more of a halfway point not really alive and not really dead.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#4271 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,886 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:22 AM

Sounds like a good call I can see Brianne and Arya being good pals now so would be surprised if they end up fighting together. You can see Arya pulling off the Red Viper cutting moves while Brianne fights him head on.

Question though, Im assuming you need to take The Mountain's head off for him to die now? I mean they brought Jon back from the dead and the mountain I've always kind of seen as more of a halfway point not really alive and not really dead.

I guess reanimated is more about the skeletons from Evil Dead III that popped up near the tree that one time then never again.. He's more FrankenMountain than full reanimountain. Since he was brought back by more of a necromancer rather than Night's king magic.. I'd think head removal, dragon fire, or other full dismemberment should kill him. He's just hanging out at the moment, he's got unfinished business with the hound, Brienne and Arya, one of them will kill him. Or maybe whoever is left of the direwolves...

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#4272 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

I wanted Bronn to merk the dragon with that megacrossbow. There's 2 more, 1 is expendable.
!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Bubba drink the fluoride !

#4273 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:18 AM

That is the point, I get the feeling that there are some characters that are "immune" now for plot reasons and that used to not be the case.

• OzPride likes this

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#4274 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,886 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:31 AM

That is the point, I get the feeling that there are some characters that are "immune" now for plot reasons and that used to not be the case.

Nah that was always the case. It's just they had the spotlight on them to create the illusion of being a main player when they were just someone's sidepiece

v4MjFdj.png

#4275 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:42 AM

Nah that was always the case. It's just they had the spotlight on them to create the illusion of being a main player when they were just someone's sidepiece

I would agree with deaths like Oberyn's, but I am afraid the main characters seem now protected from potential red wedding scenarios, we'll see.  They could have killed Bronn/Drogon last episode :D (I would have been sad to see Bronn go though)

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#4276 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,886 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:58 AM

I would agree with deaths like Oberyn's, but I am afraid the main characters seem now protected from potential red wedding scenarios, we'll see. They could have killed Bronn/Drogon last episode :D (I would have been sad to see Bronn go though)

Drogon is her first dragon, and the alpha, he's riding til the finale m8

Bronn I'm not so sure :(
  • DoomPatrol, juice64011 and amunera like this

v4MjFdj.png

#4277 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,759 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:54 AM

So although we've had the big (and so far a bit underwhelming) Jon/Dany reunion, plus several Stark reunions and the decidedly awkward Theon/Jon reunion, there are still plenty more I think are to come:-

Jaime/Tyrion

Bronn/Tyrion

Jaime/Dany (well, not a reunion, but a first meeting between Dany and the guy who killed her father)

Bran/Jaime

Jon/Arya

Jon/Bran

Dany/Cersei

Arya/Cersei

Arya/Hound

Hound/Mountain

Which one are you looking forward to the most? Btw, i haven't read any spoilers, so don't know if any or none of these are happening, but there's a pretty solid chance.  I reckon Daenyrs and Cersei have to come face to face at some point, and that will be pretty awesome, but I'm thinking that if Jon and Arya ever meet it will be the touching sibling union we haven't quite seen yet with Bran "I Know who raped you last summer" creeping everyone out.

That said, give me Cleganebowl over all of them!!

• amunera and TheSinisterUrge like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#4278 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:18 PM

Tyrion/Cersei would be good too!

I like all of Arya's possible reunions, also with Gendry

not interested in seeing a Daenerys/Cersei meeting, I do not see much chemistry in there.

All of Bran's are fudged now that he is a lump.

Clegane bowl, I would like to see but would not be sad if it does not happen.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#4279 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:27 PM

Drogon is her first dragon, and the alpha, he's riding til the finale m8

Bronn I'm not so sure :(

And I would have been mad as hell if Drogon was dropped with one toothpick. Come on. That skeleton skull in the dungeon didn't have flesh and skin/scales/thorns over it. That scorpion shot shouldn't most times even penetrate the skin.

• OzPride likes this

#4280 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:29 PM

Jon/Aray meeting would be sweet but Jon/Bran would be important plot-wise.

Dany/Cersei would be incendiary. I expect them to meet in the

Spoiler
somehow.

Clegane bowl should still be on the cards...

#4281 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:30 PM

"Chaos is a ladder" is THE Littlefinger quote.

• crangs and amunera like this

#4282 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:37 PM

Next week's episode is called "Eastwatch". Tormund was sent there, the WW are going there and the trailers showed action somewhere really snowy with Jon, Beric (+the Hound?), Tormund and maybe

Spoiler
fighting WW. It looked like Jon was with a small group. If Jon gets enough dragon steel for an army, why would they take on the army of the dead in open ground with only a small force? 

• crangs likes this

#4283 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:43 PM

Tyrion and Bronn will be bangin 8/8s just like old times.
  • crangs and Omoplataypus like this

#4284 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

Next week's episode is called "Eastwatch". Tormund was sent there, the WW are going there and the trailers showed action somewhere really snowy with Jon, Beric (+the Hound?), Tormund and maybe

Spoiler
fighting WW. It looked like Jon was with a small group. If Jon gets enough dragon steel for an army, why would they take on the army of the dead in open ground with only a small force? 

what if they have a dragon as well? we'll see.

Fav:
conair.gif?w=780

#4285 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,352 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

My Mrs missed both the Tarleys saying the gold was safe in Kings landing and the 'Chaos is a ladder' moment.

That episode was so good I'm watching it again when I finish posting on here.

Arya making Sansa salty was funny
The duel with Brienne was awesome

Dany burning supplies was stupid

Bronn deserves more than a castle for this chit

Bran's angle though intriguing and important further on is weird AF

The battle was amazing
  • amunera likes this

#4286 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:05 PM

Arya might have messed up by showing her skill. Its better to let people think that she is weak.
  • DoomPatrol and amunera like this

#4287 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,052 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

Lol Sansa gets no love, she's one of three people currently in the whole show that has a brain. Jons a **** idiot who would've died (again) last season if it wasn't for her.

conair.gif?w=780

#4288 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,371 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:36 AM

• DoomPatrol and amunera like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#4289 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,352 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:22 AM

Lol Sansa gets no love, she's one of three people currently in the whole show that has a brain. Jons a **** idiot who would've died (again) last season if it wasn't for her.

the moment she sold out the butcher boy for joffrey she became an uber can, m8.

She's been a can for 7 seasons basically

Edited by crangs, 09 August 2017 - 02:23 AM.

• DoomPatrol and TheSinisterUrge like this

#4290 Genki

Genki
  • Free
  • 473 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:48 AM

Peeps thinking Sansa survived this far without being showstopping important..... North wont support a southern king/queen, John is Targeryan, bran is a tripper, and Arya an asassin. Sansa fell into power, with a PHD from Cercei. her lack of game has her in pole position.

• crangs likes this

#4291 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,206 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:53 AM

This episode inspired some funny memes

20729394_1646086478743943_38581316464570

20638591_1629686967066078_17581213671947

zqxPfoODT9QVyZgMKPvQzKg9qPQPjQLvIFtjwkth

ghUN2nO.jpg

• DoomPatrol, crangs, amunera and 2 others like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#4292 the_enigma

the_enigma
  • Moderators
  • 22,602 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:27 AM

Doing some catching up and finally seen Joffrey's demise.

Little punk had it coming... damn it was good
  • amunera, TheSinisterUrge and Omoplataypus like this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

2013 predictions league champion
Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
Last one to post wins winner x2
Survivor Series VIII - Sole survivor.

#4293 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:21 AM

Doing some catching up and finally seen Joffrey's demise.

Little punk had it coming... damn it was good

I binged the whole series before the new season started, my wife wouldn't watch with me until Kunt Joffrey died because she hates that character so much.
  • the_enigma, DoomPatrol, crangs and 1 other like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#4294 GunnerBlaze121011

GunnerBlaze121011
  • Free
  • 179 posts
  • LocationCalhoun county, Florida

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:40 AM

Bronn for the Iron Throne baby

• crangs and juice64011 like this

#4295 the_enigma

the_enigma
  • Moderators
  • 22,602 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:36 PM

I binged the whole series before the new season started, my wife wouldn't watch with me until Kunt Joffrey died because she hates that character so much.

Did she at least rewatch after knowing he gets royally fkd? (lol royally)

I'm loving the whole Tyrion trial, the mountain has just been revealed and is slaughtering peasants out in the pleasant morning sun.

I like both Tywin and Tyrion. This whole contest has me hooked right now.
  • crangs, StompGrind and TheSinisterUrge like this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.

#4296 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,694 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

I'm loving the whole Tyrion trial, the mountain has just been revealed and is slaughtering peasants out in the pleasant morning sun.

4553b1f18849a235877f2bc8254c6060.gif

• the_enigma and TheSinisterUrge like this

#4297 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 35,694 posts
  • LocationCajun Country

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:40 PM

Tywin later that night...lol

tywin-dance.gif?w=650

• the_enigma and TheSinisterUrge like this

#4298 MMABlock

MMABlock
  • Free
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:45 PM

Peeps thinking Sansa survived this far without being showstopping important..... North wont support a southern king/queen, John is Targeryan, bran is a tripper, and Arya an asassin. Sansa fell into power, with a PHD from Cercei. her lack of game has her in pole position.

John 50/50 Targaryen/Stark. Maybe not Ned's blood, but they'll still ride for their boy when they find out. 

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

cropped-MMABlockBlackWhiteBlueSmall.png

mmablock.com

facebook.com/mmablock

twitter.com/mmablock_com

#4299 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:35 AM

Yeah, after he croaked she started watching with me again. We're super looking forward to tonight's episode.
  • amunera likes this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#4300 the_enigma

the_enigma
  • Moderators
  • 22,602 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:21 PM

Tywin later that night...lol

tywin-dance.gif?w=650

You weren't wrong haha
  • StompGrind likes this

conair.gif?w=780

^ I agree.