Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TigerChamp

The munkie appreciation thread

Recommended Posts

I first need to know your @Identity, make sure you're over 21, because @idrankyourbeer, otherwise there would be @Hellequin to pay.

 

 

Pure gold ^^^

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BUMP

 

This dude is clearly a GOAT

 

The amount of abuse he has taken and not once has he gone to the mods (can't say the same for some/one of the posters here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in memory of this thread that got bumped that i had no idea i even made, i have wrote a poem

 

i call it Ode to @munkie

 

**** ya'll haters **** my **** **** bunch of **** hatin *** *****'n niglets. suck my ****. ****** yeah thats right **** off.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
this one came first. and to tell you the gods honest truth. i dont even remember making this thread.

 

i want mine merged with this so yours is the main thread, and i hope @munkie ****ing appreciates the love on this forum for him.

 

mother****ing ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poor dude. it aint the same around here without him stopping by to go off on somebody only to sometimes end up going out in a blaze of ****'s and ending up banned for a couple days before moving on to the next target.

 

god i miss the old forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

A munkie comeback would be HUGE

 

On 7/27/2013 at 5:32 AM, 12er said:

**** ya'll haters **** my **** **** bunch of **** hatin *** *****'n niglets. suck my ****. ****** yeah thats right **** off.

Only if it gets us more proper poetry from Proper_12er

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TUF said:

 

Only if it gets us more proper poetry from Proper_12er

That is idyb trying to use my likeness to make friends. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 12er© said:

That is idyb trying to use my likeness to make friends. 

I should have known better. Proper_Kevin's poetry is much more profanity laced. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 12er© said:

That is idyb trying to use my likeness to make friends. 

lol no i commandeered your username and im holding it for ransom.

if you want it back you have to give me a 1 year subscription key for xbox live gold, and it has to work in the great country of canada.  either that or you can forever be stuck with the name 12erc

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -idyb- said:

lol no i commandeered your username and im holding it for ransom.

if you want it back you have to give me a 1 year subscription key for xbox live gold, and it has to work in the great country of canada.  either that or you can forever be stuck with the name 12erc

This is exactly why I'm not changing my name again.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lol no i commandeered your username and im holding it for ransom.

if you want it back you have to give me a 1 year subscription key for xbox live gold, and it has to work in the great country of canada.  either that or you can forever be stuck with the name 12erc

You got that account banned, idiot.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You got that account banned, idiot.

 


hey shit for brians i can still log into banned accounts and change usernames at will.

for example @bannedforapictureofcake

do you think that dude created an account and successfully predicted his demise years later? i dont think so, idiot. and how about @McMod_****S_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_****_too_LMFAO ?? i dont think he would have stayed around too long with a pretty name like that

anyways if you want your username back itll be a year of xbox live gold. any more commotion out that cock holster of yours and you will be buying me steam gift cards too

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

and lastly i cant believe someone bumped my 6 year old thread lol

Munkie deserved to have his legacy remembered

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, -idyb- said:


hey shit for brians i can still log into banned accounts and change usernames at will.

for example @bannedforapictureofcake

do you think that dude created an account and successfully predicted his demise years later? i dont think so, idiot. and how about @McMod_****S_his_FAT_DISGUSTING_MOM_in_the_ASS_BEG_is_a_****_too_LMFAO ?? i dont think he would have stayed around too long with a pretty name like that

anyways if you want your username back itll be a year of xbox live gold. any more commotion out that cock holster of yours and you will be buying me steam gift cards too

The forum format has changed a thousand times, so you're full of **** you retarded idiot. Go ahead and prove it, moron.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, 12er© said:

The forum format has changed a thousand times, so you're full of **** you retarded idiot. Go ahead and prove it, moron.


really? nice attempt to deflect, even though since the day we've been able to change our usernames, we have still been able to do so when banned. nothing about the account settings or how you go about changing your username has EVER changed in all of these years.  its been the same since the day the forum was born.  and go ahead and prove it you say? Okay.

https://www.ufcfightclub.com/account

does that page look familiar? of course it does. just like from day one, you can still access that page in fight club if youre banned today.  banned or not, you could still access it and change your name a year ago.  banned or not, you could still access it and change your name 5 years ago. nothing about that mechanic has changed. the engine, layout, and interface of the forum itself, and the URL of the account settings page is the only thing thats changed in all of this time.  the account settings page has been around forever, even before fight club came along.   without that and the database it creates, one would likely have to create a brand new account every time sparkart decides to switch to a different forum engine

youre like the one idiot on the forum who refuses to admit he is in the wrong, and calls everybody else the idiots, even when proven time and time again he's flat out wrong. god why are you such a faggot?

the forum layout has changed many times since i got that account banned 4 years ago and jacked up your name, but still i could log back in to that very @12er account right now and change it, just like i could have done 4 years ago back when this forum GUI changed for only the 2nd or 3rd time and probably still had that captcha system or whatever, so what other bullchit would Mr. Felcher like to spew to make himself even more of an idiot, while calling me the idiot?

sure the layout of the forum has changed several times over.  whats your point? nothing at all has changed about the way you access your account settings, change your username, or be able to access that page while banned.  its been like that for all of its entire existance. at least 10 years now anyways.  

god you piss me off having to waste my time dealing with retards. you want your name back?  itll cost you a year of xbox live gold and a $50 steam voucher

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:


really? nice attempt to deflect, even though since the day we've been able to change our usernames, we have still been able to do so when banned. nothing about the account settings or how you go about changing your username has EVER changed in all of these years.  its been the same since the day the forum was born.  and go ahead and prove it you say? Okay.

https://www.ufcfightclub.com/account

does that page look familiar? of course it does. just like from day one, you can still access that page in fight club if youre banned today.  banned or not, you could still access it and change your name a year ago.  banned or not, you could still access it and change your name 5 years ago. nothing about that mechanic has changed. the engine, layout, and interface of the forum itself, and the URL of the account settings page is the only thing thats changed in all of this time.  the account settings page has been around forever, even before fight club came along.   without that and the database it creates, one would likely have to create a brand new account every time sparkart decides to switch to a different forum engine

youre like the one idiot on the forum who refuses to admit he is in the wrong, and calls everybody else the idiots, even when proven time and time again he's flat out wrong. god why are you such a faggot?

the forum layout has changed many times since i got that account banned 4 years ago and jacked up your name, but still i could log back in to that very @12er account right now and change it, just like i could have done 4 years ago back when this forum GUI changed for only the 2nd or 3rd time and probably still had that captcha system or whatever, so what other bullchit would Mr. Felcher like to spew to make himself even more of an idiot, while calling me the idiot?

sure the layout of the forum has changed several times over.  whats your point? nothing at all has changed about the way you access your account settings, change your username, or be able to access that page while banned.  its been like that for all of its entire existance. at least 10 years now anyways.  

god you piss me off having to waste my time dealing with retards. you want your name back?  itll cost you a year of xbox live gold and a $50 steam voucher

Wrote a whole novel just to prove me right. You couldn't do it. **** off you idiotic troll.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol i commandeered your name years ago before several forum makeovers. i can still log in and change it today in the exact same manner i could all of those years ago. i know this because ive been changing my name around since the day we figured out how to do it, ive been account banned many times, and ive still been able to change my names long after the fact. i can still do that right now even, despite the forum layout changing around many times.  the process has remained the same, year after year, and still continues to this day

i could put an apple right in front of your face, say its an apple, and you would say piss off you retarded idiot, its a banana.   unless my name was patster, then it would be an apple to you.

how about this then?  prove me wrong.    dont make me have to make you throw in an ESO+ subscription and a handwritten and signed apology letter delivered straight to my door on top of that xbox live gold subscription and $50 steam voucher, just for you to get your OG name back

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol i commandeered your name years ago before several forum makeovers. i can still log in and change it today in the exact same manner i could all of those years ago. i know this because ive been changing my name around since the day we figured out how to do it, ive been account banned many times, and ive still been able to change my names long after the fact. i can still do that right now even, despite the forum layout changing around many times.  the process has remained the same, year after year, and still continues to this day

i could put an apple right in front of your face, say its an apple, and you would say piss off you retarded idiot, its a banana.   unless my name was patster, then it would be an apple to you.

how about this then?  prove me wrong.    dont make me have to make you throw in an ESO+ subscription and a handwritten and signed apology letter delivered straight to my door on top of that xbox live gold subscription and $50 steam voucher, just for you to get your OG name back

12er thinks I'm an idiot bro

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wont be changing my 12er account until i get all of my keys to redeem plus my hand written apology letter, but for the meantime bannedforapictureofcake is now @bannedforapictureofacake

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

12er thinks I'm an idiot bro

 

i think we know who the real idiot is around here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 bannedforapictureofacake is now @TigerChamp

lets see what kind of ransom i can receive out of this hostage.  if he wants his name back then he can unban my 2009 @12eraccount, aint that right @SavageTC

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

lol inb4bant

 

he wouldnt do me dirty like that lol

hey can u guys still edit forum sigs and stuff? hoping you can throw a nicolas cage avatar on that tigerchamp account

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come to think of it, mcmod said he would unban my account under the agreement that i never post another GSP thread again.    obviously i was getting a pretty bum deal there,  i tried to bargain for just a month, but we couldnt come to terms and the deal fell through.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

 

he wouldnt do me dirty like that lol

hey can u guys still edit forum sigs and stuff? hoping you can throw a nicolas cage avatar on that tigerchamp account

let me check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×