Sign in to follow this  
teeth

ufc 161 weigh ins

Yes, Fight Club members get preferred seating over the general public, as you get to attend the Q&A first, and then keep your seat for the weigh-ins when they let the public in.

Your membership allows you to bring one guest.

@DezWalker

The timeline goes like this for every event:

1pm: Doors Open for Fight Club

2pm: Q&A with Guest Fighter

3pm: Doors Open for General Public

4pm: UFC 161 Weigh-in

For entrance in to the Q&A, you will go to the events tab. Click on the event (161) scroll down, click show/print confirmation. The confirmation is a bar code. You bring the bar code to the event, and it will get you and one non-FC guest in to the event.

If you were to go do it right now, however, there aren't bar codes generated for the event. So wait until it's closer to weigh-in day... and you will be able to find it.

Hope this answers your questions!

How do they know you are in Fight Club? And what time do you have to show up?

You'll print off a confirmation sheet from the Events page (it's not up yet, but should be soon).

Doors open for the Fight Club at 1:00. I'd recommend getting there noon, or even earlier, if you're concerned with getting a close seat. If you're not super picky about seating, you could probably show up slightly before 1:00, but depending on how many people show up, you might be a little ways back.

I usually show up about two hours before the doors open, and get a really good seat.

@DezWalker

For entrance in to the Q&A, you will go to the events tab. Click on the event (161) scroll down, click show/print confirmation. The confirmation is a bar code. You bring the bar code to the event, and it will get you and one non-FC guest in to the event.

If you were to go do it right now, however, there aren't bar codes generated for the event. So wait until it's closer to weigh-in day... and you will be able to find it.

The Weigh ins are tomorrow, I just tried to print my barcode and it's not coming up. I printed off the page it gave me, this is what I got:

Q&A with TJ Grant

Please bring/show this page in the UFC Fight Club Member check-in line on the day of this event. We look forward to seeing you!

MTS Centre

300 Portage Avenue

Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S4

1pm: Doors open for fight club

2pm: Q&A with TJ Grant

3pm: Doors open for General public

4pm: UFC 161 weigh-in

To get you UFC 161 Q&A Bar Code for this event:

ufcfightclub.com>Events>UFC161>show/print Confirmation

Any suggestions?

@DezWalker

The Weigh ins are tomorrow, I just tried to print my barcode and it's not coming up. I printed off the page it gave me, this is what I got:

Q&A with TJ Grant

Please bring/show this page in the UFC Fight Club Member check-in line on the day of this event. We look forward to seeing you!

MTS Centre

300 Portage Avenue

Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S4

1pm: Doors open for fight club

2pm: Q&A with TJ Grant

3pm: Doors open for General public

4pm: UFC 161 weigh-in

To get you UFC 161 Q&A Bar Code for this event:

ufcfightclub.com>Events>UFC161>show/print Confirmation

No bar code that I can find. Any suggestions?