Sign in to follow this  
J_o_R

Breaking Bad.

Damn, i'm only on season 3
Man you are about to hit the peak of the show.

Middle of season 3 all the way to the end of season 4 are the absolute best.

Then there's the first 8 episodes of season 5 that aired last year that are good as well.

is there a legal stream for season 5's already aired episodes? like off AMC or anything?
they said they will air the first 8 episodes a couple times before August

They did the same for walking dead and its split was only a few months and not a year

They have all 5 on Netflix and how come only 8 episodes for number 5?

Seasons 1-4 were 13 episodes.

Season 5 got split into two 8 episode miniseries. Much like walking dead season 3

They have all 5 on Netflix and how come only 8 episodes for number 5?

they only have through 4 on netflix

They got number five over here homie, might be different in the u.s

Just watched where those mexican crazy twin's tried to kill hank,epic.
breaking-bad.jpg

the one not holding the axe grew up much like his character on Breaking Bad all his tattoos are real.

that's why he doesn't really talk too much.

Season 3 has the best cliffhanger finale I've ever seen. The show go's off and you get left thinking, how the **** are they going to leave me hanging for a year like that.

Walt's badass running over those two dealer's and shooting 1 in the head. Can't wait to start season 4.
see that's what I'm talking about, you have been sucked into the greatest show ever, Breaking Bad.

Wow final episode of season 4 was great. Gus got ****ed up
Yup, still think Walt does stupid things?

I'm still not sure on Walt and where his loyalties are. Still confused about when that kid got poisoned, was it Walt? the plant was in his garden but nothing was shown of who actually did it.

I'm still not sure on Walt and where his loyalties are. Still confused about when that kid got poisoned, was it Walt? the plant was in his garden but nothing was shown of who actually did it.

That big knee grow (Saul's bodyguard) stole the cigarette from Jesse because Walt told him to

I'm still not sure on Walt and where his loyalties are. Still confused about when that kid got poisoned, was it Walt? the plant was in his garden but nothing was shown of who actually did it. Yeah, Walt absolutely poisoned Brock with the Lily of the Valley plant he had in his backyard.

It doesn't show it but they want you to assume Walt took the poisonous berries and made it into some sort of candy for Brock.

Walt must have had Saul bring the candy to Brock while Saul was making his monthly money drop from Jesse for Andrea (Brock's Mom).

It was Walt's master plan to turn Jesse against Gus and at the same time get Jesse into thinking that he was wrong when he was right all along.

Walt has become a nefarious piece of **** who's unfettered by murder and his moral compass is non existent.

Walt is still loyal to Jesse, the only people who come before Jesse are Walt, Skylar, Walt Jr and Holly.

I'm still not sure on Walt and where his loyalties are. Still confused about when that kid got poisoned, was it Walt? the plant was in his garden but nothing was shown of who actually did it. Yeah, Walt absolutely poisoned Brock with the Lily of the Valley plant he had in his backyard.

It doesn't show it but they want you to assume Walt took the poisonous berries and made it into some sort of candy for Brock.

Walt must have had Saul bring the candy to Brock while Saul was making his monthly money drop from Jesse for Andrea (Brock's Mom).

It was Walt's master plan to turn Jesse against Gus and at the same time get Jesse into thinking that he was wrong when he was right all along.

Walt has become a nefarious piece of **** who's unfettered by murder and his moral compass is non existent.

Walt is still loyal to Jesse, the only people who come before Jesse are Walt, Skylar, Walt Jr and Holly.

I disagree. "What makes a man 'bad' — his actions, his motives, or his conscious decision to be a bad person?". I ultimately think the show sort of centers around this theme. It's why I love the show so much. Just think about the first season. He needs money. Money for his family when he dies. How does he go about doing good for his family? By doing bad. Remember how, for a whole episode, he struggled to decide on whether or not he should kill that kid in the basement? He was looking for ANY reason to NOT kill this kid. And he thought he found one. But then once he seen that the broken plate was missing a good chunk, he knew what he had to do. For his safety. For his family's safety. Going back and watching that moment, it's truly amazing.

And we go along on this ride with Walt, seeing plenty of these struggles. We see plenty of "firsts" for Walter that, over time, become things that happen without a second thought. I think it's clear that Walt understands that to live on the bad side (or course still trying to make life better for his family), you have to BE bad. If there is such a thing, he is on the bad side for the right reasons. But then it gets you thinking about all people who are considered "bad", the other drug dealers and such in the show. Are they bad? Or just trying to do what Walt is doing, for their family

• Like 1

I disagree. "What makes a man 'bad' — his actions, his motives, or his conscious decision to be a bad person?". I ultimately think the show sort of centers around this theme. It's why I love the show so much. Just think about the first season. He needs money. Money for his family when he dies. How does he go about doing good for his family? By doing bad. Remember how, for a whole episode, he struggled to decide on whether or not he should kill that kid in the basement? He was looking for ANY reason to NOT kill this kid. And he thought he found one. But then once he seen that the broken plate was missing a good chunk, he knew what he had to do. For his safety. For his family's safety. Going back and watching that moment, it's truly amazing.

And we go along on this ride with Walt, seeing plenty of these struggles. We see plenty of "firsts" for Walter that, over time, become things that happen without a second thought. I think it's clear that Walt understands that to live on the bad side (or course still trying to make life better for his family), you have to BE bad. If there is such a thing, he is on the bad side for the right reasons. But then it gets you thinking about all people who are considered "bad", the other drug dealers and such in the show. Are they bad? Or just trying to do what Walt is doing, for their family

Walter White started off as a good man doing bad things.

And it actually takes him 2 full episodes before he decides to kill Krazy-8.

And I admit he HAD to do that, just like he had to do most of the things he's done.

*For @Identity I won't name names b/c he hasn't seen the 5th season yet*

But what he does at the end of s05e07 is in no way, shape, or form for "his family".

You can see it in his face at beginning of s05e08, he's disgusted and beside himself.

Not finished Season 5 yet so don't throw any spoiler's out there lol

After 4 Season's i still don't understand Walt, if it is for his family or personal glory or if he has turned into a bad guy or just trying to act that way.

Idk

Not finished Season 5 yet so don't throw any spoiler's out there lol

After 4 Season's i still don't understand Walt, if it is for his family or personal glory or if he has turned into a bad guy or just trying to act that way.

Idk

Yeah, if you read the post above I didn't reveal any spoilers.

CaptainSuperman knows what I'm talking about though.

Walter White started off as a good man doing bad things.

And it actually takes him 2 full episodes before he decides to kill Krazy-8.

And I admit he HAD to do that, just like he had to do most of the things he's done.

*For @Identity I won't name names b/c he hasn't seen the 5th season yet*

But what he does at the end of s05e07 is in no way, shape, or form for "his family".

You can see it in his face at beginning of s05e08, he's disgusted and beside himself.

Ehh, I don't think that one moment summarizes who he is, or has become. You said it yourself, he was disgusted with himself. It's not like he didn't think twice about it.

BUT

*****************(Somewhat Spoilers)**************

What he was trying to do was for everyone protection. He was worried someone would slip after the hazard pay ran out, (trying to be vague here in case someone does read). He wanted names. Though yes, his ego got the most of him here, he wanted to feel in control, it's why he demanded those names. I think...uh, HIS antagonizing pushed Walt over the edge, as he didn't feel in control and felt like he might be compromised soon, seeing as how they caught the lawyer. And he did what he did. Then obviously in the next episode, those names disappeared.

He wanted out, and he felt he was close. And up until the very last moment of the last episode, he was. As far as he knew. Everything he did was leading up to that. But of course, the show must go on and ultimately wrap up, so Hank was in the bathroom, and yeah. lol

Ehh, I don't think that one moment summarizes who he is, or has become. You said it yourself, he was disgusted with himself. It's not like he didn't think twice about it.

BUT

*****************(Somewhat Spoilers)**************

What he was trying to do was for everyone protection. He was worried someone would slip after the hazard pay ran out, (trying to be vague here in case someone does read). He wanted names. Though yes, his ego got the most of him here, he wanted to feel in control, it's why he demanded those names. I think...uh, HIS antagonizing pushed Walt over the edge, as he didn't feel in control and felt like he might be compromised soon, seeing as how they caught the lawyer. And he did what he did. Then obviously in the next episode, those names disappeared.

He wanted out, and he felt he was close. And up until the very last moment of the last episode, he was. As far as he knew. Everything he did was leading up to that. But of course, the show must go on and ultimately wrap up, so Hank was in the bathroom, and yeah. lol

It was all his ego.

As smart as Walt is, do you really buy what he said after. "I just realized I could have got the list from Lydia."

He knew that before he did what he did, so you have to agree with me.

He just wanted HIM to give him the names.

He could have just let him go and got the list from Lydia, that's my whole point.

Finished last episode

So pumped for the next one, ****'s gonna get serious

Didn't like what Walt did with Mike though

Not cool

Yeah that's what I didn't want to spoil for you.

That's the first thing Walt does where he realized he's wrong.

People say season 5 isn't as good so far,well I've got news, it isn't over yet.

Sometimes i want someone like Jesse to just kill Walt

Other time's i kinda see what he's trying to do

But a Hank and Walt showdown is going to be epic

Sometimes i want someone like Jesse to just kill Walt

Other time's i kinda see what he's trying to do

But a Hank and Walt showdown is going to be epic

That be something if Jesse killed Walt. Jesse was supposed to die first season ****. I just can't see Breaking Bad without him yo.

Naw, there will be an ending. Gilligan said the series will wrap up.

Here's a small idea of what I think may happen. There will be a final meeting between Walt and Hank. I think no matter what though, Hank walks away. And he will walk away with a bag of the blue in his hand, and his story will be that Heisenberg is still on the run. And Hank will spend the next few years of his life chasing a ghost. And what about Walt? He is either dead, or starting a new life somewhere else. Heisenberg "killed" Walt, and Hank will "look" for him. That essentially is the story already. Walter White has changed so much, and Hank has been chasing a shadow. Now why would Hank do this? Like always, it would be a request from Walt, for the protection of his family. So everyone won't know the truth of what a monster WW has become.

Now, that is what I think may be possible. But then again, remember the first scene of Season 5? At the Denny's restaurant for Walt's "52nd" birthday, and he picked up a very, very BIG item? That's no joke. That to me says no surrender. That says war. He, like always, might have a plan, though. Use the item to stage a false crime scene? Who knows. But in case that scene doesn't come to mind, maybe a pic will be a good refresher

<ahttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-E6A2ASUk974/UAq371Vju6I/AAAAAAAABkU/PC9D60dMUDg/s1600/Live_Free_Or_Die_Walt_Dennys.jpg>

I think it will end with Hank shooting Walt but Jesse jumping in front of the bullet giving time for Walt to shoot Hank as Hank is shooting Walt.

Walt and Hank die and Jesse get's up walk's away.

Skip maybe a year or so and Jesse is living in a different country maybe wearing a suit as he has took over Walt's empire.

Maybe even having a film about Jesse's drug empire

All this talk is getting me way to pumped up for the final episodes. We just started watching the show last November and we live right here where it was filmed. Lol

All this talk is getting me way to pumped up for the final episodes. We just started watching the show last November and we live right here where it was filmed. Lol
Representing the ABQ biatch?

you been livin' under a rock