Sign in to follow this  
Wanderlei_Rua

Who should Hendricks first title defense be against?

GSP will take time off to consider retirement.

Rory didn't do anything to help his cause against Jake.

Condit needs a couple wins.

Kampmann needs more wins.

Maia looks great at WW, but needs a high profile win.

Diaz, Lawler and Saffiedine aren't even close to a shot.

Who is the frontrunner for the next shot at WW?

Nobody. He will lose.

I suppose it's possible. Unlikely but possible. ;)

Who should be next then?

Maybe Ellenberger, someone gets a ko face for sure.

Nobody. He will lose.

I suppose it's possible. Unlikely but possible. ;)

Who should be next then?

Maybe Ellenberger, someone gets a ko face for sure.

If you're meaning Hendricks/Ellenberger, then I pray there would be a KO. If it went past the third, they'd both be so gassed it would end up a NC.

It should be Rory. Maybe Lawler, not sure if he needs one more win tho.

I want Hendrix to win, but it's going to be a tough fight for him. I hope he pulls it off tho!

I would absolutely love to see Johny ruin Tristar with two quick KO's!

I want Hendrix to win, but it's going to be a tough fight for him. I hope he pulls it off tho!

That would be some serious business right there! Can you imagine that... Johnny knocks GSP's block off, then Rory goes on the warpath talking all this smack.. "I must avenge my mentor" "I'm going to knock the beard off this silly Americans face" "This is for you Georges" --- then BAM Rory gets a Big Rig Left to the jaw which sends him into dreamland.

It would be glorious :D

That would be some serious business right there! Can you imagine that... Johnny knocks GSP's block off, then Rory goes on the warpath talking all this smack.. "I must avenge my mentor" "I'm going to knock the beard off this silly Americans face" "This is for you Georges" --- then BAM Rory gets a Big Rig Left to the jaw which sends him into dreamland.

This.

I would have to take a week off work just to drive to Canada so I could laugh at them in person!

They might attack me, but worst case scenario it would go to court so the judge could decide who won.

Lawler would be a good fight, if it made it to the later rounds Lawler would win via KO

Grapplers dominate Lawlor. Kennedy, Souza, even Shields. GSP will get an immediate rematch if he loses.

I would have to take a week off work just to drive to Canada so I could laugh at them in person!

They might attack me, but worst case scenario it would go to court so the judge could decide who won.

Lmao....get off my lawn or I will wrestle you for a very long time.

Literal LOL on that one!

Being stuck under a superior grappler is worse than getting beat up

Literal LOL on that one!

Its from the Tommy toe hold show.

Only for the unfortunate spectators.

Zinngggggg!!

Nah, for everyone. Not fun to watch but being laid on for 25 minutes is way worse than being knocked out or submitted

Nah, for everyone. Not fun to watch but being laid on for 25 minutes is way worse than being knocked out or submitted

Tell that to Mac danzig.

Tell that to Mac danzig.

I don't even know Mac Danzig

Tell that to Mac danzig.

I don't even know Mac Danzig

Thats what twitter is for, to harass people you don't know.

Um

Lawler will break Hendricks in half

So the question is, who will Lawler defend his title against first?

I respectfully disagree.

While they both have the power to ruin the other, Hendricks has the better chin and wrestling. Johny will prevail.

You people are nuts, the only one deserving is Condit.

Condit just had a shot at GSP and Hendricks. He lost both. He doesn't deserve another title shot just yet.

I'm a Condit fan and agree that he has a good chance of taking the belt from any WW in the UFC. But he can't always be the top contender when he fails to capitalize on the opportunities. He needs to earn his next shot first.

Condit just had a shot at GSP and Hendricks. He lost both. He doesn't deserve another title shot just yet.

I'm a Condit fan and agree that he has a good chance of taking the belt from any WW in the UFC. But he can't always be the top contender when he fails to capitalize on the opportunities. He needs to earn his next shot first.

The Hendricks fight should have been 5 rounds. Hendricks was getting TOOLED, that fight just goes to show that too much scoring goes to take downs.

Not only that... you said Mcdonald and the dude just got murked... =))

The Hendricks fight should have been 5 rounds. Hendricks was getting TOOLED, that fight just goes to show that too much scoring goes to take downs.

Not only that... you said Mcdonald and the dude just got murked... =))

I picked him back in July when I made the thread.

Condit probably would've won a five round fight. But it was three.

1-2 in your last three doesn't warrant a title shot.(Unless, of course, you're handpicked by the UFC for monetary reasons. Condit still doesn't qualify)

Rick Storey already beat Hendricks once.

You never hear Hendricks talk about him.

You`d think he`d want to rematch him, unless he`s scared. Storey can bang, Johnny didnt lìke that and tried to fence hump him for three rounds and ended up losing.

Rick Storey already beat Hendricks once.

You never hear Hendricks talk about him.

You`d think he`d want to rematch him, unless he`s scared. Storey can bang, Johnny didnt lìke that and tried to fence hump him for three rounds and ended up losing.

Story alternating wins and losses the last two years and being 12 spots behind Hendricks in the rankings might have something to do with the lack of rematch talk.

It shoud be (being fair) Saffiedine because he was the SF WW champion. However, dude doesnt stand a chance against Hendricks/Lawler and also that would not see at all.

I would say give that shot to Diaz (if he comes back for it) or even Condit.