Sign in to follow this  
FightClubber

UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Bigfoot- Fight Club Pre-Sale Tuesday, October 8th at 11am AEST

UFC Fight Club Ultimate and Elite members will have the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets to this event on Tuesday, October 8th at 11am AEST. (local time for Brisbane)

UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Bigfoot will take place at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Saturday, December 7th, 2013.

Pre-Sale tickets will be available here: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BUFC13

General on-sale tickets will be available here: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=UFC13

Ticket Prices (not including fees):

P1=$350

P2=$250

P3=$150

P4=$95

P5=$50

UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Bigfoot airs live on Fuel in Australia. The event will be Australia's fifth-ever UFC event and second in Queensland.

For more information on current fight news, visit www.au.ufc.com. All bouts are live and subject to change.

UFC Fight Club Ultimate and Elite members will have the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets to this event on Tuesday, October 8th at 11am AEST.

UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Bigfoot will take place at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, December 7th.

Tickets will be available here: www.ticketek.com.au

Tickets are priced at: $350, $250, $150, $95, and $50.

UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Bigfoot airs live on Fuel in Australia. The event will be Australia's fifth-ever UFC event and second in Queensland.

For more information on current fight news, visit www.au.ufc.com. All bouts are live and subject to change.

Well that is cheap!!! Where are you getting the pricing from, I can't access any pricing on the ufc website or in the presale info in here

Hi,

How does the pre-sale work? I will be working when they come on so my wife was going to go to the ticketek office and buy them for me. Will I get a code or something to be able to purchase these that she can take?

Thanks

Pre-sale for this event begins at 11am AEST. Go to the Pre-Sales tab to get your unique pre-sale code. Copy that and redeem it at this ticket link:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BUFC13

Also, you will be receiving an email notification reminding you... with all the steps and instructions on how to go through the pre-sale process. IF you don't get it... be sure to check your spam box!

This Bigfoot v Hunt event is on at 8.30am Saturday morning? That's an early one! Bigfoot will be fighting just after he's had his breakfast.

Any chance of getting a floor plan of the venue to help in planning purchasing tickets?

Thanks.

Does anyone have the newsletter pre-sale password??? I only received the UFC on FOX one instead of the Australia Fight Night one...

Yes I didnt get the newsletter password either..

This is the first time i wanted to go to a ufc event. Thought it would be easy. Didnt recieve the newsletter. trying like crazy for the last hour to find the code... about to give up.

Where would be the best place to sit? I've heard UFC floor seats suck but almost all the sections are labeled with an "A" which is supposed to mean floor seating. I was thinking the the pink section behind the green to the left and right would be good seats but I have no clue

sfx111309.gif :-?