Sign in to follow this  
xFINISHxHIMx

#2***UFC Forum Camps League***#2

Yo @_Finish_Him_ sorry to be a pain in the **** but when will the OP be updated?

You mean the banners and camp fighters updates? Because the new rankings are out already page 3... I think that the rankings are more important. I will update the rest 2nite ;)

Lyoto Machida is a #5 ranked LHW. According to the rules Machida gets 7.5K win/show money.

he is not fighting at LHW though

he gets unranked money

Lyoto Machida is a #5 ranked LHW. According to the rules Machida gets 7.5K win/show money.

he gets unranked money

+1 if he is fighting at mw and is unranked at mw then he gets unranked money.

he gets unranked money

this

What is this corrupt ****?

flag me again weedman and I will have you banned

he gets unranked money

this

lol what's your deal bro? Machida is a top 5 ranked fighter in the ufc and WILL be paid as such. Deal with it.

he gets unranked money

this

lol what's your deal bro? Machida is a top 5 ranked fighter in the ufc and WILL be paid as such. Deal with it.

I told you not to flag me.....now you will be banned. Deal with it

he gets unranked money

this

lol

he gets unranked money

this

lol

01-26-2013-rampage-jackson-4_3.jpg

01-26-2013-rampage-jackson2-4_3.jpg

26-silva-o.gif

rampage1.jpg

02_MattBrown_SethBaczynski-02_Brown_Baczynski_03_display_image.jpg?1321814438

163_roy_nelson_vs_cheick_kongo.0_standard_352.0.jpg

come at me bro.

UFC-107-Penn-vs-Sanchez.jpg

B.J.-Penn1.jpg

mwpenn3_t607.jpg

diego was dominating that fight up until that fluke lucky elbow and kick. not impressed.

5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg

The+Wire+-+Bunk+Moreland+Shaking+Head.gif

B.J.-Penn1.jpg

mwpenn3_t607.jpg

diego was dominating that fight up until that fluke lucky elbow and kick. not impressed.

That statement was just as bad as that awful picture you PM'd to everybody.

WTF do you having going on in your life to be trying to find photo's like that on the interwebz? Too much free time bro.

B.J.-Penn1.jpg

mwpenn3_t607.jpg

WTF do you having going on in your life to be trying to find photo's like that on the interwebz? Too much free time bro.

yes, a grand total of 10 seconds to copy and paste that is pretty crazy to imagine i know lol.

B.J.-Penn1.jpg

mwpenn3_t607.jpg

yes, a grand total of 10 seconds to copy and paste that is pretty crazy to imagine i know lol.

It was more directed at, why you would be looking something up like that?

Did you think it would be funny to mass PM that photo?

B.J.-Penn1.jpg

mwpenn3_t607.jpg

Well it was sent to me by somebody else, and i suppose i had a moment of bad humor and too many beers; never a good combination lol.

B.J.-Penn1.jpg

mwpenn3_t607.jpg

Well it was sent to me by somebody else, and i suppose i had a moment of bad humor and too many beers; never a good combination lol.

you're 12, you have never had a beer

B.J.-Penn1.jpg

mwpenn3_t607.jpg

you're 12, you have never had a beer

lol.

UFC-on-Fox-6-Quinton-Jackson-vs-Glover-Teixeira-Full-Fight-Video.jpg

ufox6_10_teixeira_vs_rampage_003.jpg

079_glover_teixeira_vs_rampage_jackson_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

don't bother, i just saw it.

that's just ****ing disgusting and nasty man. why the **** would you even try and find something like that?

dude, i swear, freaking nasty

you should get a ban man, seriously

what was that pic ?

it was a pic of how patster and carn's mom spent her last thanksgiving with family.

Wow

That's over the top dude.

Sure we all talk **** back and forth to each other on this board due to it being a part of being a fan, but you just went overboard with that photo and that comment.

That was probably the last thing I expected to see when opening the PM and I am thankful nobody saw that on my monitor. This is a UFC forum ffs.

what was that pic ?

it was a pic of how patster and carn's mom spent her last thanksgiving with family.

@Bravo13 ^^

what was that pic ?

Wow

Sure we all talk **** back and forth to each other on this board due to it being a part of being a fan, but you just went overboard with that photo and that comment.

That was probably the last thing I expected to see when opening the PM and I am thankful nobody saw that on my monitor. This is a UFC forum ffs.

The incompetent mods probably won't even look into this.

Yeah they're really gonna wanna help you now.

what was that pic ?

@Bravo13 ^^

Not just that, but the issue with the picture in the PM should be resolved. Nobody should be subject to that on this site.

what was that pic ?

Wow

Over the top? Maybe so, but patster has said much worse things to myself and other members of the forum and had that coming to him for awhile now.

And sorry but I don't consider it "just part of being a fan" if somebody is constantly flagging me for no good reason, following me from thread to thread and spamming the forum and derailing threads to try and get me banned.

But seriously go cry about it somewhere else yall, its a ****ing picture. This a ufc forum where we watch men and women try to beat each other to death not a ****ing preschool forum.

Lol you're right, I don't want to see it. Just tell me, is the description accurate(about eating **** ), and is there nudity? I just need to know those two things, it determines what kind of ban he gets.

what was that pic ?

Wow

Over the top? Maybe so, but patster has said much worse things to myself and other members of the forum and had that coming to him for awhile now.

And sorry but I don't consider it "just part of being a fan" if somebody is constantly flagging me for no good reason, following me from thread to thread and spamming the forum and derailing threads to try and get me banned.

But seriously go cry about it somewhere else yall, its a ****ing picture. This a ufc forum where we watch men and women try to beat each other to death not a ****ing preschool forum.

you watch the ufc for people who want to beat each other to death?

dude, you're not in this for the right reason. I for one, watch it for the love of the sport and the art. Nobody in the ufc or having something to do with the ufc wants to see a dead fighter.

what was that pic ?

Wow

Lol you've had like 6 accounts on this forum. You're pathetic.

Totally bro.

And no there is no nudity SS, it is blurred out in the picture.

what was that pic ?

Wow

Lol you've had like 6 accounts on this forum. You're pathetic.

Totally bro.

And no there is no nudity SS, it is blurred out in the picture.

it's not blurred enough

every person can see that it is a peenus