TUF

***UFC Forum Camps League***

EDIT:

I want Dennis Bermudez for 10k if he's not taken

@_TUF1_ I'll buy Chiesa if he is not taken.

sorry guys the signing period was between noon saturday-noon sunday central time. You missed it by a few hours

EDIT:

sorry guys the signing period was between noon saturday-noon sunday central time. You missed it by a few hours

Welcome back holmes. Add Tim Kennedy to my team and upcoming card on the OP.

I signed him last Saturday and sold Barboza to wandy.

EDIT:

fixed sorry still catching up

EDIT:

fixed sorry still catching up

No worries, although it wasn't a trade.

I sold Barboza to Wandy for 10k and then signed Kennedy during the draft window on Saturday with the money I got from Wandy.

got it ya i just copy/pasted what ufchamp posted on the ranking stuff and then updated after this last event so was all the $ right from his list?

and thanks for keeping it updated while i was locked up @ultimatefightingchamp B-)

got it ya i just copy/pasted what ufchamp posted on the ranking stuff and then updated after this last event so was all the $ right from his list?

and thanks for keeping it updated while i was locked up @ultimatefightingchamp B-)

I'm not sure if the $ is correct, I wasn't watching it closely lol

was only unsure about the $ from u n wandy's trade but i think ufchamp fixed it

Okay well I had 3k prior to selling Barboza to Wandy. That put me at 13k and then I bought Kennedy for 10k which put me back at 3k.

Then I got a win when DC owned Nelson. So however much DC earned me plus 3k is my amount.

Okay well I had 3k prior to selling Barboza to Wandy. That put me at 13k and then I bought Kennedy for 10k which put me back at 3k.

Then I got a win when DC owned Nelson. So however much DC earned me plus 3k is my amount.

all fixed. The ranking lists were right just hadn't updated the individual $ in each camp below the lists in the OP

I also have Lorenz Larkin fighting on the Kennedy/Natal card. lol

Why you hating on me bro?

lol prison changes a man. My bad but couldn't update Kennedy on lock down either

lol is it too late to let Jason_H in? dude just took WTG's team in the B league and tried to trade almost his whole team away for next to nothing.

spartacus PM'd me too that he's tapping to the forums :(

Well pick up somebody to replace him like you did with Nikki taking Kang's place.

PM'd him back to just post in this thread. That's basically what it's come to for me to. Otherwise will just free up his team for others to sign or find someone else. Whatever everybody wants to do.

Did spartacus leave coz of his account bet or is he just done with this place?

idk prolly both. He should do the right thing and welch tho

@Identity also gave me Barnett for Gayguard @_tuf1_

identity would never make such a logical trade

lol might let Jason_H bang in both leagues. Finish_Him offered him 10k for Erik Silva, somebody else offered 11k and Jason counter offered with 5k. True story.

anybody post at mmajunkie.com? spart ducking my PM but i think that's where he's posting now? If you do tell him to quit being a **** and just welch

anybody post at mmajunkie.com? spart ducking my PM but i think that's where he's posting now? If you do tell him to quit being a **** and just welch

Sorry bro, I do not post at MMAJunkie and I cannot condone welching as that would put you into the same category as FH.

Sorry bro, I do not post at MMAJunkie and I cannot condone welching as that would put you into the same category as FH.

lol nobody is as bad as FH. Welched his own bet. He's undisputed P4P welcher. Spart already welched an account before though so he's got it in him to welch again. Dirty welchers [-(

lol nobody is as bad as FH. Welched his own bet. He's undisputed P4P welcher. Spart already welched an account before though so he's got it in him to welch again. Dirty welchers [-(

I have started replying to his threads and posts simply as "Retard thread" or "Retard Post".

You should help me keep this trend going.

I have started replying to his threads and posts simply as "Retard thread" or "Retard Post".

You should help me keep this trend going.

i would but trying to lay low in these dark times and FH would surely narc again

spart just PM'd me back and said he will stick around for the camp league and talking to the admin sounds like 12er might get a second chance so guess will wait

LOL who would buy Frankie?

Lol me obviously but like TUF said people don't want him coz of the Penn fight right now

I'll trade you BJ for Frankie

Lol me obviously but like TUF said people don't want him coz of the Penn fight right now

**** just got real

Serious?

How much will BJ make from the fight TUF?

unless something changes in the rankings prolly 1k to show 1k to win but if he wins he'll prolly be top 10 if not top 5

If BJ wins, he immediately goes top 10. Good investment, IMO.

closer to a title shot than frankie imo