#1 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

Fallout > your favorite game

Edited by 12er™, 31 December 2016 - 11:10 AM.

• GURU|Cole likes this

#2 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Twitch streaming isn't available until early 2014. They never said it was available at launch, but I thought it was implied.

I wasn't planning to stream anyway, but a bit of a let down for some.

http://www.engadget....roadcast-delay/

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#3 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

All the pros sound good and the controller seems much better can't wait to play BF4, DR3 and Forza. You heard anything about Ryse today? I heard they still have an embargo on that and Forza until right before launch, I'm not sure whether to buy that as well or maybe AC4 made me a bit skeptical them leaving it till last minute to review it tho.
UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

#4 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,328 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

I'm still confident that Xbox will do much better then the PS
  • ramdas likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#5 KingNothing

KingNothing

Quarian Loyalist

• Free
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm super excited for X1... I won't be able to get it on release day, basically I pre ordered at a Best Buy back home in TN but I'm currently visiting family in MA right now, so I have to get my brother to pick up my xbox in TN and ship it to me, so I'll probably have it by Wednesday or Thursday of next week. I;m so excited for DR3 and Battlefield though. Also considering getting Ryse once I see the reviews. I have a soft spot for historical video games like AC so I think I'll like it

#6 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

All the pros sound good and the controller seems much better can't wait to play BF4, DR3 and Forza. You heard anything about Ryse today? I heard they still have an embargo on that and Forza until right before launch, I'm not sure whether to buy that as well or maybe AC4 made me a bit skeptical them leaving it till last minute to review it tho.

Yea I think Ryse and Forza are still embargoed.

Dead rising reviews are out, it got mixed reviews like expected.

Did your console ship yet?

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#7 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Operation Metro on Xbox one.

As some of you may know, the Xbox one is getting the second assault DLC for Battlefield 4 with the launch of Xbox one. For this DLC pack we're getting 4 battlefield 3 maps revisioned.

He's alone in the lobby, so this merely interesting if you want to see what xbox one graphics look like or if your a die hard Battlefield fan and want to see what Metro looks like now.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#8 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Yea I think Ryse and Forza are still embargoed.

Dead rising reviews are out, it got mixed reviews like expected.

Did your console ship yet?

I read the DR review definitely gonna buy it

Yeah mate the order status changed earlier today they said it doesn't mean it will arrive early just that they are sorting it out ready coz of the amount of orders and it won't be sent till the 21st with next day delivery. Kinda sucks I was hoping I might get it a day early or something but it's only a day longer and as long as it gets here for then.

#9 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

Has you order shipped yet bro or you still waiting?

#10 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

Nah man hasn't moved yet. There are 3-4 amazon warehouses in my state and I have 1 day shipping. I'm hoping it ships tomorrow but it might not until thursday because they can still easily get one here in a day.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#11 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

only a fanboy would buy a console on launch date

but its cool. give it a couple weeks and the rest of us will know what to expect.

#12 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

but its cool. give it a couple weeks and the rest of us will know what to expect.

It's not a big deal, I don't have a meth addiction tying up the funds.

• bannedforapictureofcake likes this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#13 Little_Kang

Little_Kang
  • Ultimate
  • 17,937 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Getting it sunday or monday
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#14 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

i can buy next gen any time. i got cash to splurge. right now i dont see the point. both consoles are going to be slammed with traffic and bugs and theres no games out there that makes me want to go 'omfg i need to have it!'

get some good games out there, make sure the consoles arent bricking and the servers are steady and then ill bite. for now i have a huge backlog of games i want to finish up. hell i havent even cracked open battlefield 4 yet

#15 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

i can buy next gen any time. i got cash to splurge. right now i dont see the point. both consoles are going to be slammed with traffic and bugs and theres no games out there that makes me want to go 'omfg i need to have it!'

get some good games out there, make sure the consoles arent bricking and the servers are steady and then ill bite. for now i have a huge backlog of games i want to finish up. hell i havent even cracked open battlefield 4 yet

Ok so you have explained why you feel you should wait to get a new console.

Now explain why you feel the need to crap on everything that other people are excited about.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#16 GstarUk

GstarUk
  • Free
  • 7,194 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

I be getting the xbone come friday with free fifa14 DL.
Will also order Dead Rising 3.

#17 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

Now explain why you feel the need to crap on everything that other people are excited about.

because you are a fanboy and you are buying it. thats why. i hate fanboys and i hate 12ers. the only thing worse than 12ers are the 13ers. but dear god have mercy on our souls. the 14ers will be arriving shortly.

#18 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Nah man hasn't moved yet. There are 3-4 amazon warehouses in my state and I have 1 day shipping. I'm hoping it ships tomorrow but it might not until thursday because they can still easily get one here in a day.

Yeah that's most likely what will happen they seem to want to make sure they arrive on launch.

IDYB not really I was open minded on which one I was gonna get but my friends are getting the Xbone regardless they prefer it for online and stuff so that sealed the deal for me. I doubt one will be tons better than the other anyway so I decided it's best to get the one I can talk to mates on and I had the money sat there so I figure why not get it on launch.. I stopped buying games like BF etc which i was gonna get coz I'd have to buy them again for the new console.

Only thing is none of them will get it before Christmas or after so ill be on my own for a little while but that's down to money and late orders.

#19 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

because you are a fanboy and you are buying it. thats why. i hate fanboys and i hate 12ers. the only thing worse than 12ers are the 13ers. but dear god have mercy on our souls. the 14ers will be arriving shortly.

Cool story bro. Glad to see you have kept up your streak of not contributing one worth while post on this forum.

This is my fault for engaging you. I'll just ignore your trolling from here on out.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#20 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

hahaha how many times have i heard that one before?

#21 classicboxer

classicboxer

• Free
  • 16,884 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

Are you guys equal to all the people who line up every time a new I Phone comes out?

#22 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Microsoft has insisted it has the software gamers want. But it's also maintained that this generation is about more than that. It's repeatedly outlined a vision for a console based around entertainment, apps and connected experiences, tied together by Kinect, which has been met with apprehension by the enthusiast audience.

To be clear, Kinect isn't a fully realized product yet. Gesture support is functionally non-existent, and there's a lack of good examples of how Kinect can contribute to games. There are certain elements of Microsoft's strategy that are missing at launch, like support for Twitch streaming and HBO Go. And the console's television functionality impresses … if you watch television.

But in many ways, the Xbox One's bold direction for the future is well in place. The integration of voice controls and its media strategy are a boon to everyone, and the ability to run apps while playing games is something we now want on every gaming console we have. That it has a handful of strong, exclusive games at launch only supports its legitimacy as a gaming console and not just an entertainment hub.

The Xbox One is an impressive marriage of software and hardware that raises the bar in terms of what we expect from a living-room machine. Looking forward more than it looks back, the Xbox One feels like it's from the future.

http://www.polygon.c...ew#video_review

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#23 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Are you guys equal to all the people who line up every time a new I Phone comes out?

Negative. My xbox will be delivered to my home with dignity. I won't be waiting in line with the nerdgins.

Also the iphone has a new iteration like every year right? ( I wouldn't know, I have a prepaid phone) there hasn't been a new playstation or xbox for 8 years.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#24 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

When Microsoft says it's building a console for the next decade, it's not lying. Where the PlayStation 4 is designed to simply become an ever-better version of itself, the Xbox One is poised to turn into an entirely different, entirely unprecedented device. It may not only supplement, but replace your cable box; it could have a rich, full app store; games are only going to get better, more impressive, and more interactive. The blueprints are all here. Virtually everything Microsoft is trying to do is smart, practical, and forward-thinking — even as they've undone some of the Xbox One's most future-proof innovation over the last few months, Marc Whitten and his team at Microsoft have clearly kept their heads in the future.

But nearly everything that could be great someday isn't great right now. The Kinect is an incredible piece of raw machinery and engineering, but it's not implemented well into games, nor does its voice control provide a truly fast, seamless way to navigate the operating system. The TV integration is an awkward hodgepodge of menus and overlays and dead ends. There's a massive opportunity for Windows apps to turn the Xbox into something no one could have imagined, but it's as yet gone unexplored. Some of these are easily solved problems, but others — cable integration in particular — are a much steeper uphill climb.

Today, the Xbox One is a great gaming console with a few great games — Zoo Tycoon and Forza are both excellent, better than anything currently available for the PS4, and Dead Rising is a blast even if it’s flawed. Whether or not the Xbox is better than the PS4 is entirely subjective: if you're committed to buying a console this holiday season, buy the one with the games you want. It's too soon to make a call on almost any other feature. Don't buy an Xbox One expecting to immediately throw out your entertainment center.

The Xbox One is here for a decade. If Microsoft can deliver on all its promises in that time, it will have built a console truly worthy of Input One — but that's a big if.

http://www.theverge....xbox-one-review

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#25 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Bottom line
On balance, the Xbox One is a fantastic piece of technology, well worth the cost of a new iPad. There are some sore spots, which Microsoft will undoubtedly address in the coming months through software updates. Chief among them are the terrible quality of Game DVR recordings, the inability to stream game sessions, and the total lack of social media integration. People want to share their fun with the world, and “upload to SkyDrive and do what you want from there” is a half-baked solution. The ridiculous policy of requiring Xbox Live Gold to use streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu Plus deserves to be abolished, too.

But this is Xbox One version 1.0. This is like the “Blades” interface of the Xbox 360. If this is the starting line, it’s pretty exciting to think about where the console will be in another year or two.

Even so, we’re looking at more than just a solid foundation. The launch lineup doesn’t boast a “gotta have it” system-seller—Titanfall may be the first when it arrives this spring—but it still has quite a few very good games. These games are worth your time and money, and they clearly demonstrate the power and features of the system. Buying an Xbox One is not just buying into a promise of great things; there’s a whole lot of value in this $500 box right now.

http://www.techhive....ike-it-too.html

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#26 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Conclusion (In Progress)

The success of the Xbox One is largely dependent on what you need for the living room, and whether you intend to use the system for multiple forms of media, with multiple people in mind. The user interface feels cluttered at times, and it has a definite learning curve, but it's also easy to carve out a quick and comfortable groove for yourself as you jump between a game and a few different applications. The Xbox One's app-driven interface is full of possibilities, living alongside quirks to be learned or updated in future.

It has unique, recommendable features: Kinect feels additive rather than obstructive, and its strong suit of software and games live alongside one another in a way they don't on other platforms. Online games are well implemented too, and if that's what you're here for the rest may seem less valuable – an important matter when the product costs $500. Five bucks more if you count a Galaxy Quest rental.

http://www.joystiq.c...eview-xbox-one/

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#27 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

PS4 FOR LIFE!!!
  • bannedforapictureofcake likes this

#28 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Alright I'm done posting reviews now.

The things I took away from this.
- The kinect has a lot of cool little features. For example, polygon noted that they have been using the xbox one for a week and haven't changed batteries. The kinect recognizes when you put the controller down and puts it in a low power state.

-The voice controls need some work.

- Lococycle and Dragon whatever are abortions. I think everyone already knew that, I forgot about those games until I saw reviewers **** on them

- Xbox ones launch games seem to be more highly regarded than expected.

-Snap mode is getting mixed reviews.

- and most importantly, not one reviewer has mentioned any problems with the hardware at all. After seeing two reviewers get bricked PS4's I was a bit paranoid. I guess we can take that as a good sign.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#29 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Caspian border on Xbox one

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#30 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#31 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,178 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

Still feel the PS4, at least at this point, is the more sensible purchase but I do hope you guys enjoy the X1 and truth be told I'd trade 20 Knacks for 1 DR3 as a console exclusive.

nqez5.jpg

#32 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

Still feel the PS4, at least at this point, is the more sensible purchase but I do hope you guys enjoy the X1 and truth be told I'd trade 20 Knacks for 1 DR3 as a console exclusive.

Thanks for the well wishes homie.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#33 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

I'm pretty excited about the xbox one. Everything I have read/seen about it is awesome. I like how you can voice command the xbox to record a clip of the game while you play. Then edit and render it all from your xbox. It is taking away the need for a capture card (some run as high as $200). The infinitely superior controller is always key. Perfect weight and perfect fit. Not to mention xbox has always had the better online gaming experience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sig Bet Record: 8-4
2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

#34 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

I'm pretty excited about the xbox one. Everything I have read/seen about it is awesome. I like how you can voice command the xbox to record a clip of the game while you play. Then edit and render it all from your xbox. It is taking away the need for a capture card (some run as high as $200). The infinitely superior controller is always key. Perfect weight and perfect fit. Not to mention xbox has always had the better online gaming experience.

I picked up my controller the other day from gamestop. I had speculated they would sell it despite the fact I had paid for it in full. Then when I went to pick it up, the guy had to ask the girl if they had any left and she said only two. Then he tried to get me to get the play and charge kit and I said **** no.

Long story short, I left with the play and charge controller having only paid for a standard controller. Either he **** up and gave me the wrong one, or as I suspect they sold my **** and had to give me what they had left.

All in all the controller feels great, but I need to actually play some games with it before I pass judgement. The controller itself and the analog sticks are slightly smaller and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#35 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

I picked up my controller the other day from gamestop. I had speculated they would sell it despite the fact I had paid for it in full. Then when I went to pick it up, the guy had to ask the girl if they had any left and she said only two. Then he tried to get me to get the play and charge kit and I said **** no.

Long story short, I left with the play and charge controller having only paid for a standard controller. Either he **** up and gave me the wrong one, or as I suspect they sold my **** and had to give me what they had left.

All in all the controller feels great, but I need to actually play some games with it before I pass judgement. The controller itself and the analog sticks are slightly smaller and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

Interesting. I would assume that the smaller analog sticks would be maybe more comfortable or even easier to control. Microsoft did a really good job with the 360 controller, so I would assume they didn't turn the xbox1 controller to ****.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#36 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Interesting. I would assume that the smaller analog sticks would be maybe more comfortable or even easier to control. Microsoft did a really good job with the 360 controller, so I would assume they didn't turn the xbox1 controller to ****.

Nobody has had anything negative to say about it except for the bumpers. Its strange because those don't strike me as different at all.

I am not condemning the smaller triggers because they are getting rave reviews from the people that have tried it in game. It just feels different I guess, and since I really only held it for a minute its not exactly an accurate review yet.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#37 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

One more review, because I like their enthusiasm. I didn't read the whole thing though, I saw the summary on the review thread on reddit.

http://gizmodo.com/x...orks-1467466379

For now, the Xbox One is one impressive living room box machine—and it more than justifies its $500 dollar price with the inclusion of at least $100-worth of set-top boxitude—but you're going to be better off waiting for a little while to see how things shake out.But—and this is admittedly a sizable but—if the Xbox One can straighten the few little quirks it has with some software tweaks, this thing is going to be unstoppable in a way the PS4 could never touch. It's too versatile, too feature-ridden, too future. So wait, yes. But while you do, go ahead and start clearing out plenty of space underneath your television.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#38 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

I didn't plan to buy it for another 6 months at least. New gen systems always come with some glitches they have to work out. Also, maybe if I wait a little bit they will come out with a new model with more memory. Its going to be sweet to own one when I do get it though.

#39 KINGnoob

KINGnoob
  • Free
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

Amazon had another release at 5am this morning.

https://twitter.com/...955619553918976

Got mine and prob gonna sell it on craigslist for a premium.
"**** you, I won't do what you tell me" - RATM

#40 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,328 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

Remember how far the Xbox 360 went from release to now.

Xbox 1 has so much potential

conair.gif?w=780

#41 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Yeah I can't see this 720p **** people moan about lasting that long and if they can patch some of the minor problems the kinect and apps are having it should be even better. My biggest regret with not getting a PS4 is I've always wanted to play the uncharted games and The Order looks good to but I'm sure Titanfall will also be a great game. Only 2 more days now can't wait!

#42 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

Yeah I can't see this 720p **** people moan about lasting that long and if they can patch some of the minor problems the kinect and apps are having it should be even better. My biggest regret with not getting a PS4 is I've always wanted to play the uncharted games and The Order looks good to but I'm sure Titanfall will also be a great game. Only 2 more days now can't wait!

Can't wait. With my luck it will arrive here at 7:45 PM on friday.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#43 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

Lmao atleast it's over the weekend but that would still be annoying my stuff usually comes around 12 which would be perfect if it does. I should have mine before you since we're a few hours ahead over here :P

#44 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

Lmao atleast it's over the weekend but that would still be annoying my stuff usually comes around 12 which would be perfect if it does. I should have mine before you since we're a few hours ahead over here :P

I think you're about 8-9 hours ahead since I'm on the west coast.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#45 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 26,039 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Amazon had another release at 5am this morning.

https://twitter.com/...955619553918976

Got mine and prob gonna sell it on craigslist for a premium.

Damn, I wish I wouldn't of missed out on that. I have yet to secure a Xbox one.

410686994.jpg

#46 KINGnoob

KINGnoob
  • Free
  • 4,939 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

Ill sell it to you. You in the states and got PayPal?
"**** you, I won't do what you tell me" - RATM

#47 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 26,039 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

Ill sell it to you. You in the states and got PayPal?

Yup

410686994.jpg

#48 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

Lol that's the second time you missed out polo.

Hopefully you and Bjjnoob can work something out although a premium price sounds expensive

#49 12er™

12er™

Lead Detective

• Free
  • 52,563 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

Lol that's the second time you missed out polo.

Hopefully you and Bjjnoob can work something out although a premium price sounds expensive

I actually PM'd him the info that they would have some in the morning and he still missed out. They're flying off the shelves.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#50 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 21,991 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

I should have bought one right away just so I can sell it in a couple of weeks on ebay.

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion