2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#52502 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:17 PM

I get 4 dilos following me now set to aggressive and they are **** ruthless as a pack lol

I read that as dildos and was about to warn you to be careful and protect yourself.
  • freddievanhalen3, Eclipse76, poonmachine and 2 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#52503 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

Hey smooth I'm about to jump online. You wanna link up?
!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Bubba drink the fluoride !

#52504 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:55 PM

Hey smooth I'm about to jump online. You wanna link up?

I play SP on here, PVP and PVE are laggy as fook and no way in hell am I working my **** off, going to bed, and getting my **** torn down, fook that, game is ruthless enough as it is
34pz2qh.jpg

#52505 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,724 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:10 AM

Here are some EA UFC 3 details. I said when I survive the corruption for a day, Im sharing it with you... and look at that Im still here, but for how long? lol

First of all forget EA UFC 2 and everything about EA UFC 2, the game is nothing like EA UFC 2 or EA UFC 1. EA has built a completely new game. Improved kickboxing, improved ground game, improved clinch game. Sources told me its the best MMA Game ever made and revolutionary.

They've put the focus on realism. So ''prolly'' no back-flipping this time. Jon Jones' spamming kicks and other spam attacks like Jab/Straight and 20 body kicks in a row are a thing of the past. One punch has now the power to end a fight in 13 seconds or less. Ultimate team has been improved aswell. You will no longer fight OP CAFs with a low level Character. Fighter likeness improved ''Conors Model was mind blowing looks exactly like Conor at 202''. Quote.

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#52506 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,724 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:31 AM

Thats skill and Im not even a Sniper lol.

5MVGNUu.gif

Unlocked the Martin Henry Sniper rifle in 2 days. You get that Rifle only if you rank up to 10 as Scout, but honestly it was a waste of time cause it sucks.

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

#52507 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:40 AM

I play SP on here, PVP and PVE are laggy as fook and no way in hell am I working my **** off, going to bed, and getting my **** torn down, fook that, game is ruthless enough as it is

Yeah I hear ya m8. My island server has been super laggy so weve been playing scorched earth which was been smooth as butter.

There was a patch last night though. Haven't been able to play yet but I wonder if it helped the lag

#52508 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:26 AM

Here are some EA UFC 3 details. I said when I survive the corruption for a day, Im sharing it with you... and look at that Im still here, but for how long? lol

First of all forget EA UFC 2 and everything about EA UFC 2, the game is nothing like EA UFC 2 or EA UFC 1. EA has built a completely new game. Improved kickboxing, improved ground game, improved clinch game. Sources told me its the best MMA Game ever made and revolutionary.

They've put the focus on realism. So ''prolly'' no back-flipping this time. Jon Jones' spamming kicks and other spam attacks like Jab/Straight and 20 body kicks in a row are a thing of the past. One punch has now the power to end a fight in 13 seconds or less. Ultimate team has been improved aswell. You will no longer fight OP CAFs with a low level Character. Fighter likeness improved ''Conors Model was mind blowing looks exactly like Conor at 202''. Quote.

They literally say this for every ufc game and it ends up being the same ****.
  • -idyb- likes this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#52509 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,724 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:48 AM

I've got this info from people who have played the game early and each and one of them said this, it's revolutionary. Especially the striking. EA didnt release any info yet. It's all from high level players aka game changers they couldn't be more specific for obvious reasons.

Trust me on this one it's not the same chitty game.

#52510 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 12,508 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:11 AM

I've got this info from people who have played the game early and each and one of them said this, it's revolutionary. Especially the striking. EA didnt release any info yet. It's all from high level players aka game changers they couldn't be more specific for obvious reasons.

4 out of 5 doctors used to agree that smoking cigarettes was good for your health.

• juice64011, Druncle_Polo and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#52511 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:38 AM

There are testers reviewing the game on YouTube. Its not like its inside info.
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#52512 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

There are testers reviewing the game on YouTube. Its not like its inside info.

Joose let him be m8. His sauces are next level
  • juice64011 likes this

#52513 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:06 AM

Yeah I recall the "as real as it gets" tag being attached to EAUFC2 yet people were doing backflips and spinning like tops.
  • juice64011 likes this

#52514 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

Sup nerds
  • Eclipse76 and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#52515 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 6,995 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:10 AM

Sup nerds

Sup homie
  • Eclipse76 and Weidman_The_God like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#52516 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:43 PM

Sup nerds

not much, just reading about Smooth getting haped by dinosaurs
  • Eclipse76, Omoplataypus and Weidman_The_God like this

#52517 freddievanhalen3

freddievanhalen3

Adolf Sniffler

• Free
  • 52,715 posts
  • LocationThe Tenderloin SF

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:15 PM

Yeah I recall the "as real as it gets" tag being attached to EAUFC2 yet people were doing backflips and spinning like tops.

I have the game and its pretty horrible

2015 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Drunkest Forum Poster

2016 Most Laid Back Forum Poster

2016 Nicest Forum Poster

2016 Happiest Forum Poster

#52518 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 6,995 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:40 PM

So I started playing No Man's Sky since the update came out today. Seems like a fun game..had it since launch but didn't bother
  • Eclipse76 and WarWest® like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#52519 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:51 PM

Not sure if 4 raptors, a dire wolf and a sabertooth is overkill but I've turned that into my main hunting party and so far it's equaled me shooting one arrow and then they destroy it in 15 seconds. No matter what it is, those ****s even took down a Rex, a low level Rex.....but still.
34pz2qh.jpg

#52520 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:01 AM

Not sure if 4 raptors, a dire wolf and a sabertooth is overkill but I've turned that into my main hunting party and so far it's equaled me shooting one arrow and then they destroy it in 15 seconds. No matter what it is, those ****s even took down a Rex, a low level Rex.....but still.

Nice man.

From my experience having even one animal on follow is a struggle because they get stuck on everything. Dont know how you do it with several.

You should take your pack into a cave.

Also I'd consider getting one more wolf and saber of the opposite sex. Mate boosted animals do 33% more damage while taking 33% less. You'll get a pack bonus for the wolf too.

#52521 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:48 AM

Nice man.

From my experience having even one animal on follow is a struggle because they get stuck on everything. Dont know how you do it with several.

You should take your pack into a cave.

Also I'd consider getting one more wolf and saber of the opposite sex. Mate boosted animals do 33% more damage while taking 33% less. You'll get a pack bonus for the wolf too.

You need to set the following distance in behavior. I have two on low, two medium, and two high, it works pretty well.

Someone still gets stuck every now and again but it's not often.

All 4 of my raptors are mate boosted right now but Sabertooths and Dire wolves appear to be hard to come by.
34pz2qh.jpg

#52522 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:19 AM

You need to set the following distance in behavior. I have two on low, two medium, and two high, it works pretty well.

Someone still gets stuck every now and again but it's not often.

All 4 of my raptors are mate boosted right now but Sabertooths and Dire wolves appear to be hard to come by.

Go to any snow area and wolves will be everywhere. Sabers are usually on mountains
  • SmoothCriminal likes this

#52523 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,954 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:55 AM

Wild Wolves are responsible for a quarter of all the Dino's I've lost
  • Eclipse76 and SmoothCriminal like this

#52524 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:08 AM

I'm gonna have to quit posting my hunting packs on here. Just lost all 4 raptors and my dire wolf to two Alpha Raptors.
  • Eclipse76 likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#52525 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:03 AM

I'm gonna have to quit posting my hunting packs on here. Just lost all 4 raptors and my dire wolf to two Alpha Raptors.

lel!

Get yourself one solid mount man. Dragging around that many dinos is a pain and if ish hits the fan its gonna be nearly impossible to escape with them. I'm surprised they survived that long.

Try out a frog. Its 2x taming right now. Even the highest level frog is pretty easy to tame. Their saddles are easy to make too.

#52526 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:10 AM

lel!

Get yourself one solid mount man. Dragging around that many dinos is a pain and if ish hits the fan its gonna be nearly impossible to escape with them. I'm surprised they survived that long.

Try out a frog. Its 2x taming right now. Even the highest level frog is pretty easy to tame. Their saddles are easy to make too.

This is why I've been doing packs, I am deadly as **** with my compound bow but when I run up on a pack of 4-5 god knows what I cant fire arrows like the Hunger Games chick, it's not possible. So I usually want a pack to take care of stagglers, but nothing I tame has any survivability past an hour or so.

I need two vicious mother ****s that can watch my back and I'll be happy, I'm starting to think that's impossible though
34pz2qh.jpg

#52527 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 6,995 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:34 AM

RIP Video game thread
  • Eclipse76 and WarWest® like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#52528 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 8,222 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

lel!

would lol uncontrollably  if him and his frog were able to take out some dude and his pack of t-rex's

#52529 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:50 PM

This is why I've been doing packs, I am deadly as **** with my compound bow but when I run up on a pack of 4-5 god knows what I cant fire arrows like the Hunger Games chick, it's not possible. So I usually want a pack to take care of stagglers, but nothing I tame has any survivability past an hour or so.

I need two vicious mother ****s that can watch my back and I'll be happy, I'm starting to think that's impossible though

You havent tamed anything good thats why. Raptors are a joke for mounts. And dont think you need to win every single fight. Sometimes it makes sense to live to fight another day especially when youve put effort into taming a good animal.

#52530 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

You havent tamed anything good thats why. Raptors are a joke for mounts. And dont think you need to win every single fight. Sometimes it makes sense to live to fight another day especially when youve put effort into taming a good animal.

So what the hell do I need? Two Rexs? The only ones I've come up on its kill or be killed, knocking them out is next to impossible. I trained this weird dinosaur with huge claws that looked mean as **** but it ended up being trash also.
34pz2qh.jpg

#52531 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,204 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Are you from France? Its kill or be killed out there.
  • 12er™ and SmoothCriminal like this

#52532 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:12 PM

Are you from France? Its kill or be killed out there.

**** A right! We don't waive white flags in Murica
  • juice64011 likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#52533 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:26 PM

So what the hell do I need? Two Rexs? The only ones I've come up on its kill or be killed, knocking them out is next to impossible. I trained this weird dinosaur with huge claws that looked mean as **** but it ended up being trash also.

Told you 10 times frogs are a solid mount. You need to tame a high level one. Nothing under 100.

With a 100+ frog leveled in health and melee and a decent saddle you can take on just about anything or get the hell out of dodge.

But whatever mount you get if you want it to be proficient in combat and have some longevity, anything (short of a rex) under level 100 is a waste of time.

Again, taming an argy is going to make your life much easier with getting around, carrying weight, and taming because it can pick up a lot of animals and transfer them to taming pens.

Edited by The_Chris_Slept_My_Boy, 12 August 2017 - 01:28 PM.

• Eclipse76 likes this

#52534 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:01 PM

Told you 10 times frogs are a solid mount. You need to tame a high level one. Nothing under 100.

With a 100+ frog leveled in health and melee and a decent saddle you can take on just about anything or get the hell out of dodge.

But whatever mount you get if you want it to be proficient in combat and have some longevity, anything (short of a rex) under level 100 is a waste of time.

Again, taming an argy is going to make your life much easier with getting around, carrying weight, and taming because it can pick up a lot of animals and transfer them to taming pens.

Dude, if I waste a bunch of time trying to find a goddamn frog and it sucks **** so help me god.
34pz2qh.jpg

#52535 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

**** it. I'm starting from scratch in the swamp, The land here is exactly what I want. I am gonna make this work damnit if I can just keep the damn leeches off me long enough to level up a bit
  • -idyb- likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#52536 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,222 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:50 PM

games like ark are why i'll never travel to australia

everything there will kill you.

• freddievanhalen3 and SmoothCriminal like this

#52537 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

Dude, if I waste a bunch of time trying to find a goddamn frog and it sucks **** so help me god.

Sounds like youve already wasted plenty of time taming chitbag animals that suck. Frogs are all over the place in the swamp.

Listen to me, someone whos put 100s of hours into the game, and get a goddamn argy first. Then you can fly around and grab up almost any animal you want to tame and do it in the safety of a prebuilt taming pen.

#52538 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

**** it. I'm starting from scratch in the swamp, The land here is exactly what I want. I am gonna make this work damnit if I can just keep the damn leeches off me long enough to level up a bit

If youre playing singleplayer just spawn in whatever tame you want dude.

#52539 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:21 PM

If youre playing singleplayer just spawn in whatever tame you want dude.

I cant do that man, it just cheap, I know it's not cheating of its single player, but still it just feels cheap.

However, you will be happy to know that my first tame in the swamp was a level 13 frog and it bodied a titanoboa that came after me, so I'll admit, maybe I underestimated the frog.
34pz2qh.jpg

#52540 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:24 PM

I cant do that man, it just cheap, I know it's not cheating of its single player, but still it just feels cheap.

However, you will be happy to know that my first tame in the swamp was a level 13 frog and it bodied a titanoboa that came after me, so I'll admit, maybe I underestimated the frog.

Level 13.... no wonder all your animals are getting hanged and banged.

#52541 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

Level 13.... no wonder all your animals are getting hanged and banged.

I just started a brand new game dude, I gotta go with what they give me.
34pz2qh.jpg

#52542 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:35 PM

I just started a brand new game dude, I gotta go with what they give me.

I get it but dont be surprised when your animals get destroyed when they're such low level

#52543 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

I get it but dont be surprised when your animals get destroyed when they're such low level

I've been leveling them with me, it's not like I'm hanging them out to dry
34pz2qh.jpg

#52544 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

Working on my hunting and fishing cabin
  • Omoplataypus likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#52545 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:10 PM

I've been leveling them with me, it's not like I'm hanging them out to dry

It doesnt really matter man. Theres only so much a low level animal can improve. You can level a low animal for days and its still not gonna be close to a high level fresh tame

#52546 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:14 PM

It doesnt really matter man. Theres only so much a low level animal can improve. You can level a low animal for days and its still not gonna be close to a high level fresh tame

Well my frog is still kicking and I have 2 paraceratheriums one level 50 and the other 39, so far so good in the swamp, just finished setting up the hunting cabin.

By the way, if you've never bothered with a paraceratherium, you should try them out, the hold their own pretty well and are great packrats.
34pz2qh.jpg

#52547 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,543 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

RIP Video game thread

• Eclipse76 likes this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#52548 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,222 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:58 AM

man i wish i would have bet some serious cash on the frog.

#52549 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,759 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:02 AM

Frankly I think this ark game should be booted into its own thread and the coc crue brought back into this thread. We're a lot less nerdy.

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#52550 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:51 AM

Frankly I think this ark game should be booted into its own thread and the coc crue brought back into this thread. We're a lot less nerdy.

Ark is what's keeping this thread alive, now that FH is gone there is only 3 of us that actually post in here.
  • poonmachine and Bubba_Sparks like this
34pz2qh.jpg