54436 replies to this topic

#54301 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 Volkan fan and leader of the Oez MILITIA

• Free
  • 7,006 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

IDYB sign up for the AV forums and search for your tv. There's bound to be a thread about it with thousands of replies. Lot of useful information and helpful members there
  • -idyb- likes this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#54302 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:15 PM

yes i do. my desktop pc always has that icon for some reason

god youre such a cheesy poof

Lol
  • -idyb- likes this

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#54303 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:17 PM

woah my last one didnt work but i had to reupload

#54304 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

IDYB sign up for the AV forums and search for your tv. There's bound to be a thread about it with thousands of replies. Lot of useful information and helpful members there

thats one of the places i was looking at.   they have a thread in there with over a hundred pages just with x930e discussion.  it makes me even more impatient!!! from everything im seeing its a pretty remarkable premium set.

next week cant come fast enough. im almost ready to start tearing this room apart just so i can have it up and ready to go even faster.

ive spent the last couple days doing nothing but scour the web on all this stuff  and looking at how people have calibrated it and what kind of settings they use and what all does what, so i think ill have a fair understanding of how to set it all up. at first i was worried about installing the mount but i found a few youtube videos for that too and it seems real easy. im just gonna need an extra person to help me with this cause apparently its gonna be real f*cking heavy.

theres all kinds of stuff out there for this set. it seems to be pretty popular and well received. the owners seem to be loving it. i really cant wait to get it up and running in here.

Edited by -idyb-, 07 December 2017 - 12:31 PM.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

#54305 Teemu

Teemu
  • Free
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:38 PM

Beat Mario Odyssey today. Great game.

Started skyrim on the switch and I'm blown away that it can run it so smooth and it looks great.

Still have to play skyrim remastered on the juan.

I also got Shadow of war in the mail today that I bought from games top for FREE. I had a 25 dollar coupon and the game was 25 on sale and used it.

im about to play through skyrim again and idk why

• -idyb- likes this

Teemu just made Ignition grab the comb.

Teemu and I regularly play poker together, you've never had the honor of playing with the great one, now **** off you casual.

BLgAINK.png

#54306 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

im about to play through skyrim again and idk why

IT DOESNT MATTER WHY!

maxresdefault.jpg

skyrim is the goat

• poonmachine, Omoplataypus and Teemu like this

#54307 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,009 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

My tv showed up today. It was definitely worth the money I paid. I've never owned anything bigger than a 46 and I have been using a 43. It's **** huge. The broad that delivered it couldn't even get it up the stairs on her own, I had to go down and get it. 

It actually rustles my jimmies a little. When I was off work the week the xbox one x came out, and I woke up early in anticipation of it, fed ex doesn't show up until 4 PM. The tv shows up when I have to work tonight and the ****s show up and wake me up at 11 AM. Typical.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 and -idyb- like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#54308 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 7,006 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:56 PM

All these talks about TvS are making me go wild right now especially since a 55 inch B7 is on sale for 1600 at best buy and I have a fat credit line with them.

I need to avoid this thread and just be content with the KS8000 until the CEO this year and see what new chit is coming out.
AVRpt9W.jpg

#54309 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 7,006 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:59 PM

My tv showed up today. It was definitely worth the money I paid. I've never owned anything bigger than a 46 and I have been using a 43. It's **** huge. The broad that delivered it couldn't even get it up the stairs on her own, I had to go down and get it.

It actually rustles my jimmies a little. When I was off work the week the xbox one x came out, and I woke up early in anticipation of it, fed ex doesn't show up until 4 PM. The tv shows up when I have to work tonight and the ****s show up and wake me up at 11 AM. Typical.

Hook it up yet? What's the Xbox read it as when you go into the advanced TV stuff?

If you need calibrations let me know or check out rtings
  • 12er™ likes this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#54310 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:25 PM

All these talks about TvS are making me go wild right now especially since a 55 inch B7 is on sale for 1600 at best buy and I have a fat credit line with them.

I need to avoid this thread and just be content with the KS8000 until the CEO this year and see what new chit is coming out.

isnt the b7 susceptible to some pretty gnarly burn in? it seems like a solid set and i almost bought that one.

i remember reading something about that somewhere. but i dont imagine it could be anywhere near as bad as plasma

Edited by -idyb-, 07 December 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#54311 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 7,006 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:42 PM

isnt the b7 susceptible to some pretty gnarly burn in? it seems like a solid set and i almost bought that one.

i remember reading something about that somewhere. but i dont imagine it could be anywhere near as bad as plasma

I heard about that too but I don't thinknow it was actual burn in if that makes any sense.

Imy probably going to wait until I see what samsung does with oleds this year and even sony.
AVRpt9W.jpg

#54312 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

apparently the b7 has built in technology that kind of corrects that, but you have to put it in standby to fix it, and sometimes even letting it run its cycle for half an hour wont completely get rid of it.    but all OLED's are supposed to be at risk to that, but its good they implemented something to try to fix it,   even though from some user comments i was reading,  supposedly LG doesnt honor refunds or replacements for burn in and they say its just a standard thing.   but i dont think its going to be a permanent issue,  like those old plasmas, where months later youre still seeing faded parts of the god damn minimap from a game you havent even played in a long time.  either way its something to be aware of

im sure its a really great set though. but theres never gonna be a perfect one out there.  every single one has some kind of little quirk to it

Edited by -idyb-, 07 December 2017 - 06:56 PM.

#54313 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:23 PM

Soul Caliber 6 and Bloodborne 2 both announced at the video game awards tonight.

Yes, I realise From Software didn't say it was Bloodborne 2 but it was.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54314 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

Also Bayonetta 3 but only for the **** Switch.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54315 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 7,921 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:40 PM

Never had a problem with my b6. I think most of the problems come from using it as a monitor for computer. Anytime you pause an app, netflix, YouTube, etc, it automatically starts a slideshow within a minute or two, so there's no burn in.

#54316 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

New Tomb Raider was teased also
34pz2qh.jpg

#54317 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

yeah thats my one gripe with it. i always use a tv as a monitor.

#54318 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:57 PM

I gotta buy a Switch now. Nintendo is just hitting too many hone runs not to.
  • CanPass likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#54319 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,430 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:33 PM

Also Bayonetta 3 but only for the **** Switch.

The second Bayonetta was Nintendo exclusive, so the third being only on Switch isn’t really a surprise.

#54320 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:55 PM

The winners of The Game Awards 2017 are as follows:
Game of the Year - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD / Nintendo)
Best Game Direction - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)
Best Narrative - What Remains of Edith Finch (Ian Dallas / Giant Sparrow)
Best Art Direction - Cuphead (Studio MDHR Entertainment)
Best Score / Music - NieR: Automata (Keiichi Okabe, Keigo Hoashi)
Best Audio Design - Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (Ninja Theory)
Best Performance - Melina Juergens, Hellblade (as Senua)
Games for Impact - Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (Ninja Theory)
Best Ongoing Game - Overwatch (Blizzard)
Best Independent Game - Cuphead (Studio MDHR Entertainment)
Best Mobile Game - Monument Valley 2 (ustwo games)
Best Handheld Game - Metroid: Samus Returns (MercurySteam / Nintendo)
Best VR/AR Game - Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Capcom)
Best Action Game - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (MachineGames / Bethesda)
Best Action/Adventure Game - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD / Nintendo)
Best Role-Playing Game - Persona 5 (Atlus)
Best Family Game - Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo EAD / Nintendo)
Best Strategy Game - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Ubisoft Paris + Milan / Ubisoft)
Best Sports/Racing Game - Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios / Microsoft Studios)
Most Anticipated Game - The Last of Us Part II (Naughty Dog / Sony Interactive Entertainment)
Trending Gamer - Guy Beahm ("Dr. Disrespect")
Best eSports Game - Overwatch (Blizzard)
Best eSports Player - Lee Sang-hyeok "Faker" (SK Telecom 1, League of Legends)
Best eSports Team - Cloud 9
Student Game Award - Level Squared (Kip Brennan, Stephen Scoglio, Dane Perry Svendsen / Swinburne University)
Best Debut Indie Game - Cuphead (Studio MDHR Entertainment)
Chinese Fan Game Award - jx3 HD《剑网3》重制版 (Kingsoft Corporation)
  • Decompoze and -idyb- like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#54321 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:06 AM

The name... is... Dr... Dis... respect..ect...ect...ect.

HE IS THE 2 TIME BACK TO BACK 93 94 BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO GAME CHAMPION. RAAAAAAAAUL!!!!

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

#54322 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 7,006 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

apparently the b7 has built in technology that kind of corrects that, but you have to put it in standby to fix it, and sometimes even letting it run its cycle for half an hour wont completely get rid of it. but all OLED's are supposed to be at risk to that, but its good they implemented something to try to fix it, even though from some user comments i was reading, supposedly LG doesnt honor refunds or replacements for burn in and they say its just a standard thing. but i dont think its going to be a permanent issue, like those old plasmas, where months later youre still seeing faded parts of the god damn minimap from a game you havent even played in a long time. either way its something to be aware of

im sure its a really great set though. but theres never gonna be a perfect one out there. every single one has some kind of little quirk to it

Way back in the day I bought a 50 inch Panasonic Plasma. It was one of the best TVs I ever owned but when I would play Gears of War for extended periods I would have burn in but it would go away.

I miss that TV, the colors were amazing
AVRpt9W.jpg

#54323 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:22 AM

The name... is... Dr... Dis... respect..ect...ect...ect.

HE IS THE 2 TIME BACK TO BACK 93 94 BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO GAME CHAMPION. RAAAAAAAAUL!!!!

Well boys, i think now we know where DougisPro's long lost shipment of paint thinner ended up.

• Mcmax3000, I_Take_Roids_m8 and CanPass like this

#54324 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:33 AM

Way back in the day I bought a 50 inch Panasonic Plasma. It was one of the best TVs I ever owned but when I would play Gears of War for extended periods I would have burn in but it would go away.

I miss that TV, the colors were amazing

i played so much ultimate team in nhl 12 and spent so much time in the auction house and managing my trade piles that the menu bars would still be faded in on my old Prive sometimes even for days after.   And it was an LCD. I didnt think that chit would be as common on those, but i was getting it, and here i am watching a tv show the next day and i can still make out some of the background menu from hut.

it would eventually go away. that chit was pretty gnarly though.

Edited by -idyb-, 08 December 2017 - 03:35 AM.

#54325 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:33 AM

Well boys, i think now we know where DougisPro's long lost shipment of paint thinner ended up.

I wouldn't take it too far, if I was you, buddy. Cause you're already severe rustled and I haven't even started my onslaught yet.

#54326 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:57 AM

THE LEGEND

DQE3VhEWAAEEBa3.jpg

#54327 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:00 AM

I wouldn't take it too far, if I was you, buddy. Cause you're already severe rustled and I haven't even started my onslaught yet.

im serverely rustled  yup yup you got me hurr durr

hey i think i hear mom calling you for dinner.  time to get off the youtubby.

#54328 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:11 AM

Pepper your mullet Angus chit is about to get wild.

#54329 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:14 AM

u better eat all them brussel sprouts or u wont be getting any desert

Edited by -idyb-, 08 December 2017 - 05:30 AM.

#54330 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:22 AM

well im a complete noob to all this ultra hd stuff and  i always figured it didnt really matter what hdmi cable you use, its just what output and input are rated at. but apparenty thats not gonna be the case for me

so i ordered 2 of these premium high speed 18gbps cables off amazon just to make sure my chit is gonna work over hdmi 2.0a.  i dunno if that was necessary, im reading conflicting things about it, but better to be safe so i bought them anyways. if i dont need them, hey at least its 20 bucks,  but i wanna do 4k 60 hz w/ 4:4:4 chroma for some 4k youtube and 1080p 120hz w/ 4:2:2 chroma for gaming off my pc and apparently that uses alot more than just 10.2 gbps of bandwidth which is what the hdmi cables i had before were rated for

i dunno if that was pointless to buy those and my regular hdmi cables would have worked, but all this uhd stuff is new to me.

Edited by -idyb-, 08 December 2017 - 06:38 AM.

#54331 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:38 AM

It was just as pointless as every single wall of text you've posted over the years. Dummy.

#54332 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:39 AM

can you enlighten me how so? or are you just going to contribute nothing as always?

make yourself useful and find me a regular hdmi cable that can support 4k 60 hz 4:4:4 chroma with 10 bit color and hdr  as well as 1080p @ 120hz at 4:2:2 chroma with 10 bit color which is what im going to be running. ill be waiting on that just as anxiously as you waiting on mom to bring you dinner. 

i guess its too late for me to cancel my order now,  but its never too late for you to prove me an idiot right?

Edited by -idyb-, 08 December 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#54333 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:49 AM

can we get somebody else in here to please give me some insight on this other than some egotisical attention seeking moms basement handitard who knows nothing about everything and even makes idiots like idyb look like a knowledgeable and respectable poster?

Edited by -idyb-, 08 December 2017 - 07:24 AM.

#54334 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,215 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:42 AM

can we get somebody else in here to please give me some insight on this other than some egotisical attention seeking moms basement handitard who knows nothing about everything and even makes idiots like idyb look like a knowledgeable and respectable poster?

I asked about HDMI 2.0 awhile ago and didn't get a response. From what I've read, it won't matter much now. They released 2.0 now so that it can be the industry standard before its needed in the future.

For $20 I would say to keep them anyway. It doesn't hurt to be ahead of the game.
  • -idyb- likes this
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#54335 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 7,006 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:04 AM

Any 4k cable should do the trick Idyb.

Also, HDMI 2.1 is coming this year
  • Eclipse76 and -idyb- like this
AVRpt9W.jpg

#54336 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:11 AM

I asked about HDMI 2.0 awhile ago and didn't get a response. From what I've read, it won't matter much now. They released 2.0 now so that it can be the industry standard before its needed in the future.

For $20 I would say to keep them anyway. It doesn't hurt to be ahead of the game.

yeah i was a little worried about that. i know i have the right ports to do what i want. i just wasnt sure about whether or not it would work with the cables i already have.  those things are only rated for up to 10.2 gbps over hdmi 1.4, but im going to be needing to send roughly around 17 gbps through the pipeline.

i mean if the old cables i have would actually work for all this.  then damn i guess im out 20 bucks.  thats no big deal. i need some more cables anyways. 

either way i will actually give this a test next week to see.  i have a feeling these old cables arent going to do it, and itll just keep flickering out on me.  but i dont even know. i keep seeing mixed things on google. some say any hdmi cable should work over hdmi 2.0 speeds. some people say u need a premium high speed cable for higher refresh rates and color settings at 4k over hdmi 2.0. so i dont know whats what. i just went for a cable rated for the transmission speed i need, and im counting on it to work.

Edited by -idyb-, 08 December 2017 - 09:45 AM.

#54337 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 8,244 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:23 AM

Any 4k cable should do the trick Idyb.

Also, HDMI 2.1 is coming this year

chit homie.  i still got a funny feeling, but you know what, ill use the new ones and get everything up and working, and then ill switch cables and see what happens.

i really dont think its going to work properly with my old ones. but i'd like to prove myself an idiot once again so you know what, im gonna try them both once i push this rig to its limit

but yeah my set just has four hdmi 2.0a ports. thats pretty much enough to do what id ever want it to do, but 18 gbps is still the limit. 

good enough for me. thats what  i dunno whats what about 2.1.  im sure it can support a whole lot more bandwidth in case your trying to run some crazy resolution or something i dont know, ive never looked up on that.  but i know i wont be making any use of it.

Edited by -idyb-, 08 December 2017 - 09:29 AM.

#54338 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,009 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:10 PM

Hook it up yet? What's the Xbox read it as when you go into the advanced TV stuff?

If you need calibrations let me know or check out rtings

Yea, I haven't wall mounted it yet, but I have it set up on my desk with my xbox until I do. It has all green checkmarks on it for the xbox. It looks fantastic. 

• Eclipse76 and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#54339 PATSTER

PATSTER

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ᕗ

• Free
  • 21,075 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

Can I have your old TV 12er
  • Eclipse76, Teemu, LayDownDead and 1 other like this

"Harley Davidson changed my life." - Dana White, 2015

photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176

#54340 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,009 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:23 AM

Can I have your old TV 12er

If you convince roids to send me his KS8000

• Eclipse76, Teemu, LayDownDead and 1 other like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#54341 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:26 AM

Soooo much to do in Divinity Original Sin 2. Good god. Easily one of the most magnificent RPG's this generation.

You people are sincerely missing out if you've never played it.
  • Eclipse76 and Teemu like this

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#54342 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 6,838 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

The winners of The Game Awards 2017 are as follows:
Game of the Year - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD / Nintendo)
Best Game Direction - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD)
Best Narrative - What Remains of Edith Finch (Ian Dallas / Giant Sparrow)
Best Art Direction - Cuphead (Studio MDHR Entertainment)
Best Score / Music - NieR: Automata (Keiichi Okabe, Keigo Hoashi)
Best Audio Design - Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (Ninja Theory)
Best Performance - Melina Juergens, Hellblade (as Senua)
Games for Impact - Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (Ninja Theory)
Best Ongoing Game - Overwatch (Blizzard)
Best Independent Game - Cuphead (Studio MDHR Entertainment)
Best Mobile Game - Monument Valley 2 (ustwo games)
Best Handheld Game - Metroid: Samus Returns (MercurySteam / Nintendo)
Best VR/AR Game - Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Capcom)
Best Action Game - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (MachineGames / Bethesda)
Best Action/Adventure Game - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo EPD / Nintendo)
Best Role-Playing Game - Persona 5 (Atlus)
Best Family Game - Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo EAD / Nintendo)
Best Strategy Game - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Ubisoft Paris + Milan / Ubisoft)
Best Sports/Racing Game - Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios / Microsoft Studios)
Most Anticipated Game - The Last of Us Part II (Naughty Dog / Sony Interactive Entertainment)
Trending Gamer - Guy Beahm ("Dr. Disrespect")
Best eSports Game - Overwatch (Blizzard)
Best eSports Player - Lee Sang-hyeok "Faker" (SK Telecom 1, League of Legends)
Best eSports Team - Cloud 9
Student Game Award - Level Squared (Kip Brennan, Stephen Scoglio, Dane Perry Svendsen / Swinburne University)
Best Debut Indie Game - Cuphead (Studio MDHR Entertainment)
Chinese Fan Game Award - jx3 HD《剑网3》重制版 (Kingsoft Corporation)

Lol who the **** made that list
  • Teemu likes this

Rockhold laid the pipe to Weidman the can. Him and lovato can compare notes now

#54343 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 4,888 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:31 AM

Nobody made the list. That's just who won in each catagory.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54344 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,430 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:58 AM

Combination of a media vote, and fan voting.

#54345 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:29 PM

EA is facing a loot box ban because of the battlefront 2 mess.

Pay to win is finally a thing the past soon. Time to get some skill guys. It's about time.

#54346 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

• Free
  • 37,742 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

It's a trap that made me lol

#54347 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 15,833 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

The grind to level up star cards is real as hell. Loving Galactic Assault though.
!!! WAR KELGOAT The uncrowned WW champ
Check out my Youtube channel here-
https://www.youtube....downey73/videos

Bubba drink the fluoride !

#54348 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 5,694 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

Yea as long you guys have hdmi 2.0 or higher you good to go for 4k HDR and all that.

#54349 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero

Leader of The 5k Family

• Free
  • 34,147 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:51 PM

Watching some Monster Hunter: World streams... looks amazin

• Eclipse76 and SmoothCriminal like this

1z3tcvc.jpg

OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE PREVIOUS TWO YEARS

#54350 Teemu

Teemu
  • Free
  • 8,293 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:50 PM

anyone playing destiny 2 on pc?

• Eclipse76 likes this

Teemu just made Ignition grab the comb.

Teemu and I regularly play poker together, you've never had the honor of playing with the great one, now **** off you casual.

BLgAINK.png