Ignore list Joffrey Foglet Scrolls sux IDYB is a foglet Mullet Bubba Spark

• Please log in to reply
54876 replies to this topic

#54801 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

It's pretty bad that I have Call of Duty WW2 for free and I still don't want to download it.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54802 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 25,647 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:44 PM

It's pretty bad that I have Call of Duty WW2 for free and I still don't want to download it.

I got it for free too and its actually kind of fun. Its definitely COD though so if you get annoyed by quickscopers or explosives then save yourself the rustle
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#54803 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

I got it for free too and its actually kind of fun. Its definitely COD though so if you get annoyed by quickscopers or explosives then save yourself the rustle

I may give it a shot at some point. BO2 was the last one I played in the series.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54804 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:04 PM

That must be some canadian chit. I've never heard of microcenter.

you really are retarded.  thats the cheapest place to buy top grade electronics in america and they have the biggest variety. i wish we had one.

nevermind bro.  go shop at best buy. hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by -idyb-, 12 January 2018 - 05:10 PM.

• freddievanhalen3 and WarWest® like this

#54805 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:09 PM

you really are retarded. thats the cheapest place to buy top grade electronics in america and they have the biggest variety. i wish we had one.

nevermind bro. go shop at best buy. hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You do realise that just because something is in America doesn't mean it's everywhere in America, right?

You should probably stick to saying ridiculous chit and secretly praying someone pays attention to you.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54806 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

You do realise that just because something is in America doesn't mean it's everywhere in America, right?

You should probably stick to saying ridiculous chit and secretly praying someone pays attention to you.

wow great comeback!!  hurrrrrrrr 

watch out we've got a real bad@ss over here boys

if i were you i would hop aboard my short bus and hit up the nearest microcenter and buy that. sexy deal right there. but i might have to take off my clown shoes first for them to let me in. i'll be sure to tell them just how fly i think i am and maybe theyll throw some extras into my swag bag.

Edited by -idyb-, 12 January 2018 - 05:42 PM.

• WarWest® likes this

#54807 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,707 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:07 PM

I bought it last weekend because it was on clearance at Costco. I played the first level of the campaign, and it was decent.

#54808 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,547 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:32 PM

FARPBEh.jpg

AnguishedSecondEastsiberianlaika-max-1mb
  • Decompoze, Eclipse76 and 12er™ like this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#54809 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,547 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

I have one right up the road from me, it's amazin' to be honest

Edited by WarWest®, 12 January 2018 - 08:35 PM.

• -idyb- likes this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#54810 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:11 PM

but but but he knows all about that bro. if captain im so cool the boy genius hasnt heard of the place before than it must mean it only exists in canada because obviously he knows everything about anything hurr durr.

#thebrightestcrayon

Edited by -idyb-, 12 January 2018 - 11:27 PM.

#54811 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,176 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:53 AM

but but but he knows all about that bro. if captain im so cool the boy genius hasnt heard of the place before than it must mean it only exists in canada because obviously he knows everything about anything hurr durr.

#thebrightestcrayon

I've never heard of it either. I looked it up and they only have 25 locations nationwide. We have more Dunkin Donuts in the city I live in than that place has in the entire country.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 and SmoothCriminal like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#54812 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:18 AM

well chit if u dont want any u can always send some of them my way.

#54813 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:28 AM

so the swatter guy is facing involuntary manslaughter charges which carries up to 3 years and a 300k fine.   i'd say thats a little light, but its probably the most they can charge him for

i guess thats enough to deter people from swatting and maybe people can get back to streaming their call of doo doo games in peace

hes also wanted in canada for a failed swatting attempt on some chick in alberta, so after that little twig is done getting his angus banged out in prison, they should extradite him here and make him go through our court system, where the judge will throw the book at him by forcing him to make a formal apology.

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 07:40 AM.

#54814 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:41 AM

so the swatter guy is facing involuntary manslaughter charges which carries up to 3 years and a 300k fine. i'd say thats a little light, but its probably the most they can charge him for

i guess thats enough to deter people from swatting and maybe people can get back to streaming their call of doo doo games in peace

hes also wanted in canada for a failed swatting attempt on some chick in alberta, so after that little twig is done getting his angus banged out in prison, they should extradite him here and make him go through our court system, where the judge will throw the book at him by forcing him to make a formal apology.

That is ****. They ought to take away homies Xbox for life
  • -idyb- likes this

#54815 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:44 AM

now that would just be cruel and uncalled for.

they can take our freedom, but they will never take our xbox!

Mel%20Gibson%20as%20William%20Wallace-8x

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 07:46 AM.

• poonmachine likes this

#54816 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

I hate saying this but COD WW2 is actually pretty fun.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54817 Teemu

Teemu
  • Free
  • 8,385 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

I hate saying this but COD WW2 is actually pretty fun.

Yeah, they are made to specifically entertain children & retards.

• poonmachine, 12er™ and -idyb- like this

Teemu just made Ignition grab the comb.

Teemu and I regularly play poker together, you've never had the honor of playing with the great one, now **** off you casual.

BLgAINK.png

#54818 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

alright WTG i wasnt going to help u out until u eat the poop and drink the piss welch, but ill give you some assistance here. consider it a learning experience. but im not gonna make it easy for you either so i prepared a wall of text ull have to skim through in order to figure it out. dont like it? well u can spend days on the phone with MS reps from india with broken english while they will tell you the exact same thing.

instead of wasting hours of your time on the phone and online helpdesk playing "How many MS reps does it take to teach WTG some basic pc fundamentals?" u can try an old trick to get them to sync that worked in the 360 era when a new controller didnt always want to sync up with the console:

first take the usb adapter. its the huge rectangular piece of plastic u bought with a small rectangular plug on the end. stick it in a usb port in the computer. (its the plug hole that looks like a small rectangle) then make sure the computer is turned on.

now take your xbox one controller. its the device that looks like an xbox one controller. open up the back. put some AA batteries in them. double check to make sure they are inserted correctly.

now take a $2 micro usb cable that you ordered off amazon to save 14 cents. Plug the small end into your controller. plug the bigger end into another rectangular hole in your tower. you will hear the same sound on your pc when u plug it in that you hear when u plug in the adapter. now notice the white light on your controller is solid instead of flashing? that means your controller isnt broken, and neither is your operating system.

now time for the hardest part. double check to make sure ur pc is still on, and the batteries are correctly inserted. and most of all, make sure your batteries have juice.

ready for some magic? okay good. now unplug the cable from your controller. watch the light on the front of your controller. watch how it will blink for a second. then watch in awe as it turns solid white, as well as the light on your usb adapter. that means its connected, and you can now play your games with an xbox one controller. amazing stuff.

now if by miracle it doesnt work, ull have to try a more complex method. first make sure ur pc is turned on. check again to make sure u have working batteries and they are inserted correctly. we're almost there. now, plug the adapter into pc. press and hold the small little sync button on it for a couple seconds until the small LED light on the adapter starts flashing profusely. now press and hold the power button on your controller. now press and hold the small little sync button on your controller until the light starts flashing profusely. here comes the hardest part that made me pull my hair out and almost return my adapter. wait 5 or 6 seconds. a phenominon will happen, the lights will stop flashing, and the devices will be paired. now rejoice in your toils and play your pc games with an xbox one controller.

and if you want to sync ur controller back to your xbox one, do the cord trick, or unplug the adapter from your pc if its in the same room as your console, and press and hold the sync buttons on controller and xbox one. note that you will have to repeat the process again to pair it back with your pc adapter again. eventually once u get it dialed in the process will take a whole 10 seconds, rather than 10 hours

now if thats way over your head and u seriously think u got hardware issues, you can go to this site:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ows 8.1 drivers

and if youre a hotshot that can figure it out on your own, heres a direct link for the working 64 bit windows 8.1 driver for the adapter you can manually install:

https://www.dropbox...._AMD64.cab?dl=1

and lastly, the link u are probably in dire need of the most, im not going to explain it. just click it, and read a little. especially the top comment. that has everything you need.

https://www.reddit.c...t_get_the_xbox/

Appreciate the effort and cute sarcasm, gave me a good belly laugh. Still the problem remains, unfortunately nothing in your post helped. The first link you gave was a Google search I've looked over roughly 100 times, the 2nd was to an old Dropbox file from 2015 that expired, and the 3rd link was to a reddit thread about windows 10(I only have windows 8)

Still at square 1 here. Pc is recognizing both the wired and wireless controllers yet has driver errors for both causing them unable to work.

And yes I've checked both controllers do work perfectly fine for my xbox 1 and are properly updated

#54819 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:32 PM

Yeah, they are made to specifically entertain children & retards.

Someone is still mad that the only man desperate enough to touch his sister is about to be a fruit picker in El Salvador again.

Or are you made that he won't get to touch you anymore?
34pz2qh.jpg

#54820 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,176 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:50 PM

Someone is still mad that the only man desperate enough to touch his sister is about to be a fruit picker in El Salvador again.

Or are you made that he won't get to touch you anymore?

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I looked into it and it turns out that COD games are, in fact, made specifically to entertain retards and children.

• poonmachine likes this

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#54821 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I looked into it and it turns out that COD games are, in fact, made specifically to entertain retards and children.

It's not my fault Battlefront was fun for about a week and then got repetitive and g@y as chit with the whole 3 modes it has.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54822 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

Appreciate the effort and cute sarcasm, gave me a good belly laugh. Still the problem remains, unfortunately nothing in your post helped. The first link you gave was a Google search I've looked over roughly 100 times, the 2nd was to an old Dropbox file from 2015 that expired, and the 3rd link was to a reddit thread about windows 10(I only have windows 8)

Still at square 1 here. Pc is recognizing both the wired and wireless controllers yet has driver errors for both causing them unable to work.

And yes I've checked both controllers do work perfectly fine for my xbox 1 and are properly updated

ur looking at the wrong site or something brah. i can download them just fine from those links i gave u. i think ur supposed to download it, extract the cab file and then point your device manager to it. or at least thats what they say.

i dont know why dropbox tells u its expired or something thats odd

and i really dont know why ur having such a problem. it shouldnt take more than 5 minutes to get that chit up and working. i dont even remember installing drivers.  is your windows all updated?

but maybe woong poong soong over at the microsoft helpdesk might be able to shed some light on it. i did all i could. thats messed up

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 04:01 PM.

#54823 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

ur looking at the wrong site or something brah. i can download them just fine from those links i gave u. i think ur supposed to download it, extract the cab file and then point your device manager to it. or at least thats what they say.

i dont know why dropbox tells u its expired or something thats odd

and i really dont know why ur having such a problem. it shouldnt take more than 5 minutes to get that chit up and working. i dont even remember installing drivers. is your windows all updated?

but maybe woong poong soong over at the microsoft helpdesk might be able to shed some light on it. i did all i could. thats messed up

Okay think I just figured out why I'm having so much trouble. According to this Microsoft rep it turns out there was just a recent update making it so that only windows 10 can support xbox one controllers.

Maybe I should just update to it then.

#54824 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,176 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

It's not my fault Battlefront was fun for about a week and then got repetitive and g@y as chit with the whole 3 modes it has.

You have the attention span of a gold fish, m8. Every day in here you say you are starting a new game. 

• -idyb- likes this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#54825 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:21 PM

You have the attention span of a gold fish, m8. Every day in here you say you are starting a new game.

Is the campaign any good?

#54826 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal
  • Free
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

I cant even begin to argue with you there lol. I've got nothing. Touche.
34pz2qh.jpg

#54827 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:16 PM

Okay think I just figured out why I'm having so much trouble. According to this Microsoft rep it turns out there was just a recent update making it so that only windows 10 can support xbox one controllers.

no. thats a load of chit and they were just trying to get you off the line

i just updated my windows 8.1 yesterday for the meltdown vulnerability patch and my controller still works just fine

and trust me if they tried to pull that chit on pc you would hear about it. thered be some kind of articles and users making a stink by now.

once upon a time the wireless adapter would only work on windows 10, but then after failing to sell they released support on windows 7 and 8.1 as well after the first month or two.

the controller itself hardwired in has ALWAYS worked on windows 7, 8 and 10. if you cant get it to work, theres something wrong on your end. either with your drivers, or your operating system. or your hardware or cable has somehow malfunctioned. make sure your version of windows is updated, and verify the integrity of your system files through the command prompt if you think something might be corrupted.  if you cant get 3 controllers to work, try a different cable.  if it still wont work its something wrong with your version of windows

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 05:21 PM.

#54828 Teemu

Teemu
  • Free
  • 8,385 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

lmao they told you that to get you off the phone. I still have windows 7rofl

Teemu and I regularly play poker together, you've never had the honor of playing with the great one, now **** off you casual.

BLgAINK.png

#54829 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

make sure ur system is updated and u tried to install the latest drivers before u deal with them.  theyll say anything to try to get u to restart your computer so they can get u off the line and wont have to deal with u anymore,  because its all outsourced and these east indians really hate their jobs and the customers. and theyll pass you around to their useless "superiors" like a $5 prostitute if you give them the chance.

use a laptop or a different pc if possible to connect to helpdesk to go through the issue with them, or reach them by phone if u can stand the holding times. that way when they try to sneak one past u they wont be able to get rid of u and they might actually have to try to help you.

but i dont know why u should even be contacting them over this.  it seems like user error to me.   u sure the adapter is plugged in.   is ur usb port broken? is ur pc turned on bro?  i dont know why youre having so much issues dealing with a problem that nobody else seems to have

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 05:42 PM.

#54830 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:45 PM

but if u think the customer support line from microsoft is bad u should try the EA helpline.   

omfg good luck. hope ur fluent in punjabi.  and the extent of their help mainly consists of you telling them your exact problem with their game, not unlocking the dlc you just purchased, or not receiving the virtual pack of cards you tried to open on ultimate team or whatever, followed by them in broken english trying to explain to u how to plug ur console into the wall and turn it on and connect to xbox live.  thinking it will solve ur problem and that youre actually that stupid and havent tried that yet.  

then watch as they keep passing you off until they eventually escalate your situation all the way to the white house because nobody from EA support knows anything about their own games.

Edited by -idyb-, 13 January 2018 - 05:52 PM.

#54831 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,454 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:21 AM

They may as well have called me the **** White Death last night on Battlefield lol

Albion might be my new fave map.

• juice64011 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#54832 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,176 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:02 PM

They may as well have called me the **** White Death last night on Battlefield lol

Albion might be my new fave map.

Submit your gamertag to be judged by the community.

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#54833 Teemu

Teemu
  • Free
  • 8,385 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:03 PM

somedrunk123

• PATSTER and LayDownDead like this

BLgAINK.png

#54834 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,176 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:48 PM

somedrunk123

Sounds like a legend
  • Teemu and LayDownDead like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#54835 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:27 PM

Sounds like a legend

photo-437829.jpg?_r=1516075394

• Teemu and LayDownDead like this

#54836 PATSTER

PATSTER

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ᕗ

• Free
  • 21,101 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

somedrunk123

That guy hasn't played Battlefield in years like the rest of these troglodytes
  • Teemu likes this

"Harley Davidson changed my life." - Dana White, 2015

photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176

#54837 PATSTER

PATSTER

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ᕗ

• Free
  • 21,101 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

And that av is looking lit
  • Eclipse76, Teemu and LayDownDead like this

"Harley Davidson changed my life." - Dana White, 2015

photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176

#54838 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:39 AM

man every time i play a game i just want to beat my **** off in front of my screen its that damn glorious. ive got it all dialed in real nice now.  how about u roids hows that new set?

Edited by -idyb-, 16 January 2018 - 02:40 AM.

• Teemu likes this

#54839 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 8,454 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:15 AM

jordan-s-92

Doubt I will be online the same time as a lot of you with the time difference though.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#54840 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

Unbelievable. I just bought a brand new logitech f130 controller from best buy, wired. I plug it into my PC and low and behold I find it under the device manager screen with ANOTHER driver error that cannot be found or fixed. I just went to the logitech support site to register it and their process screen can't even detect the controller to be able to do anything

WHAT IN THE **** IS GOING ON

#54841 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

I'm seriously about to pull every one of my **** hair strings out. Pubes and chest hair included god dammit
  • Eclipse76 likes this

#54842 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

Unbelievable. I just bought a brand new logitech f130 controller from best buy, wired. I plug it into my PC and low and behold I find it under the device manager screen with ANOTHER driver error that cannot be found or fixed. I just went to the logitech support site to register it and their process screen can't even detect the controller to be able to do anything

WHAT IN THE **** IS GOING ON

maybe ur usb host controller is f*cked. do other usb devices work on the port youre plugging your controller in?

check your motherboard manufacturers website for some newer usb drivers for your board.   that could very well explain why you cant get anything to work.

Edited by -idyb-, 17 January 2018 - 04:58 PM.

#54843 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:00 PM

I'm seriously about to pull every one of my **** hair strings out. Pubes and chest hair included god dammit

oh chit boys. WTG is exercising his rights in the state of Queensland and is going gender-free

#54844 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

so i guess nintendo must have made a killing from all the $5 empty boxes of splatoon 2 they were selling last year, and now theyve upped the ante and have decided to sell a bunch more cardboard for $70

https://www.gamespot...di/1100-6456174

it literally looks like all the extra packaging chit i throw away every time i buy some new electronics. i need to hold on to that stuff from now on and scalp it to a bunch of nintendo fanboys once all the nintendo cardboard stuff gets bought out

Edited by -idyb-, 17 January 2018 - 05:20 PM.

#54845 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

maybe ur usb host controller is f*cked. do other usb devices work on the port youre plugging your controller in?

check your motherboard manufacturers website for some newer usb drivers for your board. that could very well explain why you cant get anything to work.

I use the USB ports on my desktop case for my keyboard, mouse and WiFi adapter. Never had any trouble with any of them before.

On top of that turns out Logitech doesn't have a chat help so I have to sit and wait for a **** email response god knows when mother ****

#54846 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

update your mobo drivers first for anything that might even mention the hint of USB in it. then you can start  by trying to plug the controller into one of the usb ports you know actually works, like the one u were using for keyboard or wifi and go from there.

if u still get issues then u prolly got some driver problems for the logitech f310 controller. go grab some new ones.  if u still cant get them to install and work, then its prolly gonna be a windows issue.  

Edited by -idyb-, 17 January 2018 - 05:57 PM.

#54847 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:26 PM

I just spent about an hour on the phone with Logitech support, nice guy tried his best. He seemed most shocked that all of my controllers kept showing up under the tab "other devices" instead of "sound, video and game controllers"

So I think it almost certainly is some sort of windows 8 issue at this point.

And back to Windows chat we will go! Yay!!
  • -idyb- likes this

#54848 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 9,730 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

did u practice up a little on your punjabi?

good luck bro. i wish you the best.

u should probably update windows and update all your motherboard stuff first. herpinder derpinder will try his damndest just to get you off the line without actually doing or offering anything helpful, and if u dont have ur bases covered ull be waiting a couple more hours in queue just for woong poong soong to connect so you can start all over again

Edited by -idyb-, 17 January 2018 - 06:33 PM.

• Weidman_The_God likes this

#54849 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:44 PM

did u practice up a little on your punjabi?

good luck bro. i wish you the best.

u should probably update windows and update all your motherboard stuff first. herpinder derpinder will try his damndest just to get you off the line without actually doing or offering anything helpful, and if u dont have ur bases covered ull be waiting a couple more hours in queue just for woong poong soong to connect so you can start all over again

When you say that I should update windows are you saying I should upgrade to windows 10? Cause I do have it set to auto update but there is an update listed that keeps failing

"Microsoft - game devices, other hardware - xbox 360 controller for Windows"

Keeps failing to update almost instantly.

also I don't know how to update the motherboard, that sounds rather risky.

#54850 Weidman_The_God

Weidman_The_God

All knowing Prophet

• Free
  • 7,009 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:37 PM

Welp I finally did get an American on windows support to give a go at this. He tried valianty to provide solutions but ultimately ended up failing like the rest.

However he did sincerely apologize and sent a code for 1 month free xbox live which was nice.

Also he did recommend an update to windows 10 and seems pretty confident I won't have any issues there. Starting to consider it, is there any actual downside I should be aware of before doing this? I won't lose my games or save files will I?