HUGE

The King is coming black for Vermintide TWO

There is only one king, and that is KING BLUEBERRY. 

• Like 5

Ninja, we were gonna put out a APB on you. Thought you got kidnapped

Lmao. Ive been on xbox a lot recently but you blocked me or somethings wrong with your profile. Is your gt still IronLung6920?

• Like 5

Lmao. Ive been on xbox a lot recently but you blocked me or somethings wrong with your profile. Is your gt still IronLung6920?

Yeah. I updated to the new dash and people on my friends list got diggled so ill have to readd you

• Like 4

He won the lotto and deleted all his bum friends with no cash

• Like 9

i dont know about that man. with those kind of hand techniques. the dude on the top looks like he could finger a woman and she would probably die. ladies be lining up for that one bro!

but  the guy on the bottom looks like he might one day win a world championship in professional fapping.

either way, those guys have too much time on their hands to figure out how to do that.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

alright i think i may have located the biggest nerds on the internet

thats some real dedication right there.

I'm a Leafgreen fan since day 1, no questions axed.

• Like 2

Tonights twitch championships on twitch. I watched that yesterday, after I got home from my girl and immediately refreshed my PS+.

So basically we're buffing the EA UFC 2 fighters to an overall 69 its way more realistic this way. Check it out if you have the time its for the official twitch belt. I'll be fighting too. Posting the link later I could need some support its really hard to play like this.

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx

I'm really on the fence with Destiny 2. The first one was just so damn bad at launch.

If its following closely to the first one then I'm going to pass I think. I can't play enough to keep up with weekly raids and ****.
  • Like 1

Destiny 2 has no rank play on launch for a couple weeks or even months. Apparently they're working on something, but Bungie couldn't get it done in time.

Trials starts the 15th..ranked play will be added by the first DLC.

• Like 1

Destiny 2 has no rank play on launch for a couple weeks or even months. Apparently they're working on something, but Bungie couldn't get it done in time.

theyll probably just sell it off a few months as DLC. all the content is probably on the launch disc and just waiting to be unlocked, like much of the DLC was with the original Destiny at launch.

hell it wouldnt surprise me.  the game aint even out yet and theyre already hyping up the DLC for it.typical when u have a company like activision involved. scumbags.

Edited by -idyb-

Me. Ban, patster, and babaj retired from BF1. Game is too easy. It's almost boring at this point to play the game and I find myself falling asleep even after snorting a rail of pre-workout.

Bring on the real shooters.

• Like 3

Me. Ban, patster, and babaj retired from BF1. Game is too easy. It's almost boring at this point to play the game and I find myself falling asleep even after snorting a rail of pre-workout.

Bring on the real shooters.

Patster nerd rages every time he plays. He tapped to strikes the last two or three times I played with him.

• Like 3

Patster nerd rages every time he plays. He tapped to strikes the last two or three times I played with him.

I can confirm this actually. After one game he had "food" upstairs he had to eathe and then got back on.

He's off the list.

• Like 3

What a ****ing square

• Like 2

I can confirm this actually. After one game he had "food" upstairs he had to eathe and then got back on.

He's off the list.

lol upstairs. Mother's basement confirmed.

• Like 5

No!

Getting outed as a Dad's basement dweller and eater of Mom's mac and cheese destroys the forum reputation he spent years building.

PATSTER is MIA, presumed KIA and confirmed DOA. RIP in peace.

• Like 7

oh snap. patster is getting bodied hard on this page.

thats what he gets for turning his back on his homeboys and betraying them when they needed an extra squad member the most

i dont think he will ever be forgiven.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3