assassins-creed-origins-trial-of-the-god

Took Sobek down last night, just Sekhmet to go now and that's me beaten all of the gods.

• Like 2

Watching the Giant Bomb quick look for State of Decay 2 made me come awfully close to buying the Ultimate Edition today so I could play it over the holiday weekend, but I think I'm going to hold off and save the $60 and just play it when it hits Game Pass on Tuesday.

Division 2 is coming out next year.

Never played the first one because I heard it was a buggy disaster at launch.

I feel like more of the problems I heard with it at launch had to do with a lack of meaningful end game content more so than bugs.

I’ve heard good things about how they’ve supported it since launch. I reinstalled it pretty recently, but haven’t gotten around to playing it.

• Like 1

Watching the Giant Bomb quick look for State of Decay 2 made me come awfully close to buying the Ultimate Edition today so I could play it over the holiday weekend, but I think I'm going to hold off and save the $60 and just play it when it hits Game Pass on Tuesday.

Quality game, 100% worth getting but just get the Game Pass, so much cheaper

Division 1 was absolutely crap, it was mind numbingly boring and repetitive with no real reason to keep playing, all they did was make it even worse which I did not even think was possible. 

I was watching some streamers play it, don't think I've seen a game with that many bugs before

Come play Destiny... it's full of bull chìt and bugs...

I was watching some streamers play it, don't think I've seen a game with that many bugs before

It definitely has some bugs, but it’s fun and not a full priced game so it’s not a deal breaker.

There’s no such thing as a bug free open world rpg anyway.

It definitely has some bugs, but it’s fun and not a full priced game so it’s not a deal breaker.

There’s no such thing as a bug free open world rpg anyway.

Geralt of Rivia disagrees.

Geralt of Rivia disagrees.

That game had a ****-ton of bugs when it released and it still has bugs. That said, it is still probably the best game to release this decade. 

Jetpack's getting added to Fortnite

maxresdefault.jpg

Hope thats limited time or ultra rare. Launch pads are enough and trolls already do their best to cuck their teammates for their loot on 50v50. Putting a literal target on your back with that until the novelty wears off.

Who cares about bugs? The game isn't competitive

Depends on what the bugs are. If it’s a bug that impedes your progress, or causes issues with your save data, that’s a problem, even if the game isn’t competitive. If it’s just the general open world jank that can be annoying, but doesn’t really affect your ability to move forward,, meh, not a big deal.

The normal version of State of Decay 2 is out in New Zealand and I was able to queue it up with Game Pass from the website, so I might just get to try it out today.

Hope thats limited time or ultra rare. Launch pads are enough and trolls already do their best to cuck their teammates for their loot on 50v50. Putting a literal target on your back with that until the novelty wears off.

Don't think they have been added yet but read that it will be for a designated game mode for a limited time only. So hopefully the trolls don't get long enough to get good with it lol.

• Like 1

The normal version of State of Decay 2 is out in New Zealand and I was able to queue it up with Game Pass from the website, so I might just get to try it out today.

Looks like I can’t actually play it yet unless I change the region on my console, but at least I’m able to get it downloaded ahead of time.

I might actually fire up SOD2 today and try to play. Lel, I paid the extra 20 bucks for the ultimate and really didn't even start it yet.

I might actually fire up SOD2 today and try to play. Lel, I paid the extra 20 bucks for the ultimate and really didn't even start it yet.

I figured the same thing would happen to me, especially since I was out of the house for so much of Saturday, so that’s why I opted to just wait for the normal version.

assassins-creed-origins-trial-of-the-god

Took Sobek down last night, just Sekhmet to go now and that's me beaten all of the gods.

Any reward you know of for beating all the Gods?

Also I've heard that the dlc is actually pretty good btw

Lies!

That is a completely reasonable reaction to me saying that I left the house on a Saturday night, but it is in fact true. I went to a concert in Toronto.

• Like 2

Any reward you know of for beating all the Gods?

Also I've heard that the dlc is actually pretty good btw

Yeah just powerful weapons you get for beating each of the three gods. Once you've beat all three you get the Anubis skin though which looks sick.

maxresdefault.jpg

I generally have a rule against DLC but I have enjoyed this AC so much I think I will break it. Only seen a few trailers but it did look really cool.

Can't play state of Decay 2 for more than 15 minutes at a time because of the motion blur is killing me

You on PC or Xbox? You can turn it off on PC if you go into the ini file, no solution for Xbox sadly

And they have ruined Battlefield, nice one, gameplay sequence was not real gameplay, because if it is and you literally fall all over the place while shooting ill laugh. Also, Female soldiers in WW2???? SERIOUSLY? NO! Stop it now! They made an even more unrealistic version of WW2 than COD WW2 managed....

• Like 2

Wow that trailer was horrible. Give us Bad Company 3 or fook off.

And what's with the woman being on the front cover? Femnazis strike again.

Donezo

• Like 2

And they have ruined Battlefield, nice one, gameplay sequence was not real gameplay, because if it is and you literally fall all over the place while shooting ill laugh. Also, Female soldiers in WW2???? SERIOUSLY? NO! Stop it now! They made an even more unrealistic version of WW2 than COD WW2 managed....

Pretty sure she's a partisan, not a soldier, which is historically accurate. Not to mention the fact that the Soviets had female soldiers that fought as infantry.

The British allowed women to serve as anti-aircraft gunners. 

This is not less realistic than the guided missiles that COD puts into WW2 games, dummy. 

The trailer didn't wow me, but the gameplay changes that I read about sound interesting.

You on PC or Xbox? You can turn it off on PC if you go into the ini file, no solution for Xbox sadly

Xbox unfortunately.. heard an option to disable it is on their list. Will have to shelve it until then

• Like 1

Not getting the hate, looks dope.

Only started playing Battlified during the last game but already my favourite shooter.

Can't wait for that feeling when I land my first cross the map snipe

now-i-am-become-death-the-destroyer-of-w

Oh and no premium pass

giphy.gif

Edited by Jolldan

Me and Lord Emeperor Banham went one for one last night on A Way Out. It was an immediate ESPN classic that ended in a draw despite the outcome. It should have been streamed but was an out of nowhere altercation.

• Like 3

Getting both of my copies of Dark Souls remastered tomorrow. One for the Juan and one for the ps4.

Finna play it till I turn hollowed.

• Like 2

lol no wonder there hasn't been a World War 3 with how stupid the sequel looked. 

• Like 1

Battlefield 5: Release Date, New Modes, And Everything We Know

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-5-release-date-new-modes-and-everythin/1100-6459160/

no season passes, premium editions, paid DLC festivals, or pay to "win" microtransactions in an EA game?  this cant be for real.

i guess one of the EA executives might finally be pulling his head out of his angus just enough to start to see the light here.   

i still dont want to believe it.   but hey, they didnt say anything about loot boxes!

Edited by -idyb-

Shortly after the reveal, EA confirmed to Kotaku that the game will not have any form of randomized loot boxes. Previously, a report had suggested that the next Battlefield would have cosmetic-only loot boxes, but at the time, sources told Kotaku that report was premature and that decisions had not yet been made. “I can confirm that there are no loot boxes,” an EA rep said in an e-mail.

https://kotaku.com/heres-our-first-look-at-battlefield-v-which-goes-back-1826271285

Yes they did. No loot boxes.

man theres gotta be some kind of catch

this just goes against everything EA stands for

Are they having a battle royal mode?

I hope not. It's pathetic when COD copies all of last years trends and it would be pathetic for battlefield to do it.

They need to stick to their wheelhouse. 

Are they having a battle royal mode?

There was a rumour going around that they were prototyping one, but I remember even when that rumour hit, it didn’t sound like a sure thing and it seemed like it probably wouldn’t be a thing at launch even if it did happen.