Currently downloading fortnite on my Switch to try it out.....I don't think I've ever been more ashamed of myself.

Pretty gay. You should play PUBG instead.

• Like 1

So Fortnite has to be some of the dumbest chit I've ever played in my life.....just as I expected.

I played 5 rounds only found a weapon in 2 and the controls are clunkier than a Geo Metro.

Uninstall complete.

After almost finishing two runs of Dark souls remastered I can confirm that the game is amazing on the One x and Ps4 pro. Runs great. It also has the best "lore" of any soulsbourne game. Also, after playing it, it is piss easy compared to any of the others.

Still going to run through NG+7.

• Like 1

X900f is on the way. If the delivery is anything like that of my C7 it will be a tractor trailer and the only thing on the back will be my tv.

• Like 1

Forgot to post this but the other night Carnages blessed me with an azzz kicking on MKX...

My angus was not peppered

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 4

Forgot to post this but the other night Carnages blessed me with an azzz kicking on MKX...

Funny, he never mentioned that he plays MKX...

• Like 1

The fury he came out with was of legend...

I thought of rage quiting but just told him I need to cook dinner... he felt the despair.

• Like 3

I don't play with stringbeans, you have to weigh over 150 lbs to play me

srry m8  :(

• Like 5

X900f is on the way. If the delivery is anything like that of my C7 it will be a tractor trailer and the only thing on the back will be my tv.

i dunno about the x900f but my x930e is like a hundred god damn pounds

i seriously dont know how this thing is so f*cking heavy. the panel is actually rather thin. and the stand is god damn heavy and sturdy too but it damn well better be just to support the weight of this behemoth. i dont know what sony is packing into this thing, but getting this bloody thing  onto my table was a two person operation.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i dunno about the x900f but my x930e is like a hundred god damn pounds

i seriously dont know how this thing is so f*cking heavy. the panel is actually rather thin. and the stand is god damn heavy and sturdy too but it damn well better be just to support the weight of this behemoth. i dont know what sony is packing into this thing, but getting this bloody thing onto my table was a two person operation.

I didnt hesr to unpack it yet and wont until Tuesday cause we are going away for the weekend but the box is heavier than my C7 and even the TCL R617.

I had to wallmount my older 65 inch Panasonic plasma by myself years ago and it was a ****.

I dont wallmount TVs anymore because of the hell of doing that.

• Like 1

I didnt hesr to unpack it yet and wont until Tuesday cause we are going away for the weekend but the box is heavier than my C7 and even the TCL R617.

I had to wallmount my older 65 inch Panasonic plasma by myself years ago and it was a ****.

I dont wallmount TVs anymore because of the hell of doing that.

Just pay the cuck squad to do it.

• Like 1

I remember the good all days where I would make all my friends rage quit just spamming Raiden's electric fly move lol pretty sure there is special place in hell reserved for **** like that

• Like 1

I remember the good all days where I would make all my friends rage quit just spamming Raiden's electric fly move lol pretty sure there is special place in hell reserved for **** like that

Block it and uppercut...pretty simple. The real spam move in that game was the sweep.

• Like 1

What you guys think about Fallout 76?

Sounds stoopid to me. Prefer the old single player experience

I agree I’d rather have a single player fallout. But if some of my friends get it I might go get it a try

Interesting strategy.

With loot boxes being such a controversial topic at the moment, Bethesda is going one step further by using microtransaction profits to help enhance Fallout 76 instead of line the studio's pockets. The incentive is there to part with actual cash if it helps bring more DLC content to the table, but only time will tell how well this business model works. If players aren't willing to spend money on changing their appearance, Fallout 76's free post-release content could fall at the first hurdle.

Interesting strategy.

With loot boxes being such a controversial topic at the moment, Bethesda is going one step further by using microtransaction profits to help enhance Fallout 76 instead of line the studio's pockets. The incentive is there to part with actual cash if it helps bring more DLC content to the table, but only time will tell how well this business model works. If players aren't willing to spend money on changing their appearance, Fallout 76's free post-release content could fall at the first hurdle.

Its simple if the game is 1) good then im willing to put more down other than the original 59.99 or whatever it ends up being. 2) If they actually make kool stuff and i dont feel as if i have to buy it i will again be willing to throw more cash down. Its simple.

I detest loot boxes

Pretty gay. You should play PUBG instead.

So Fortnite has to be some of the dumbest chit I've ever played in my life.....just as I expected.

I played 5 rounds only found a weapon in 2 and the controls are clunkier than a Geo Metro.

Uninstall complete.

tenor.gif

• Like 6

All you have to do is preorder? When is it available?

Yup preorder and youre in. Xbox gets it first.

No date yet but the way they've been talking it sounds like there are a lot of things up in the air about the multiplayer mechanics so I think it'll be soon as opposed to the glorified early demo that most games treat as their beta.

Crash trilogy out next week on Xbox

**** yeah

I have that on PS4. I never played any of those games originally and I have to say, I enjoyed what I played of the first one on PS4. I think it held up well.

giphy.gif

Me upon realising they've dropped 50v50 AGAIN!

Haven't played it in a couple weeks due to the constant mode changes tbh. Just when I get a knack for one (20v20, 50v50) they nerf it. Atleast they're not completely chitting the bed like PUBG right now. Fan base has turned on them with their EA cash grab "event pass"

• Like 3

New battle Royale game Darwin Project releases July 4th. It looks cool since it's more about axes and bows than guns. OP shotguns and spamming rockets can get annoying so it could be a good change of pace.

• Like 3

Haven't played it in a couple weeks due to the constant mode changes tbh. Just when I get a knack for one (20v20, 50v50) they nerf it. Atleast they're not completely chitting the bed like PUBG right now. Fan base has turned on them with their EA cash grab "event pass"

Yeah they have been putting in too many updates.

I like 50 vs 50 better than 20 vs 20.

It seems like my 20 vs 20 teams always suck

Honestly think 50v50 should be kept as a permanent game mode they have a heap of other variations like 20vs20 10vs10 but the 50vs50 is the only one where you pretty much don't have to worry about anything if you are pretty far over your own side of the map. Then again the reason this is my favourite mode is probably because I suck so bad I need 49 other players laying down cover fire so I can sneak up and get those easy kills lol.

Played 6 games of the new mode last night every time without fail at least a quarter of our team just went to Tilted Towers regardless of where we were coming in lol.

• Like 1

New battle Royale game Darwin Project releases July 4th. It looks cool since it's more about axes and bows than guns. OP shotguns and spamming rockets can get annoying so it could be a good change of pace.

1kxithr.gif

Im Intrigued lol bows are my MVP weapons in games.

• Like 2

We're all just waiting for "Last Man Sitting" anyways 

https://gfycat.com/ImaginaryElectricIsabellineshrike

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

Downloading Nier on the ULTIMATE gaming machine, the xbox one x.

Also, I didnt realize how GOAT network transfer was until today when I decided to look into it.

• Like 2

Talking to someone who claims to be a real Assassin's Creed & Greek Mythology fan, he says he hope's they put Atlas in the game as he thinks he the coolest greek god.

tenor.gif?itemid=7572630

• Like 2

Got talked into playing Pokemon Go by the ol lady and I'm not gonna lie......I've been playing the chit out of it.

• Like 1

Got talked into playing Pokemon Go by the ol lady and I'm not gonna lie......I've been playing the chit out of it.

lol

Damm...who killed this thread?

Time to unpin it McMod.  Put the world cup thread in it's place.

The whole forum is on life support. This place is hot ****ing garbage now.

• Like 1

The whole forum is on life support. This place is hot **** garbage now.

This is true.

Yesterday almost 40% of all posts were about the world cup.

Grim times for the fora.

Only came to this thread because I watched a yt clip the other day that had a comment at the top from our beloved German mk expert.

• Like 1

This is true.

Yesterday almost 40% of all posts were about the world cup.

Grim times for the fora.

Only came to this thread because I watched a yt clip the other day that had a comment at the top from our beloved German mk expert.

His constant ****ing was 85% of this thread. Now we just talk about video games. 

• Like 1

His constant ****ing was 85% of this thread. Now we just talk about video games. 

The thread just isn't the same without montages of people doing backflips from a jab.

Damm...who killed this thread?

Summer killed this thread. After E3 in early June, there's not really much to talk about video game wise until September.

Time to unpin it McMod.  Put the world cup thread in it's place.

Done.

• Like 2

Summer killed this thread. After E3 in early June, there's not really much to talk about video game wise until September.

Done.

Sure, but unpin the soccer thread. No one gives a chit about soccer.

• Like 1

Sure, but unpin the soccer thread. No one gives a chit about soccer.

Foreigners love that chit for some reason.

Foreigners love that chit for some reason.

"Of importance" is implied when I say no one, I'm just being diplomatic by not stating it outright. 

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 1