This is basically what I said originally in that it sucks but poon got his dildo twisted and wants to come at me. Lmfao. The game is dying.

Get over it.

Nah you said “they both suck” and I said you were probably just **** at it.

I’m willing to idiot. This was about pub g. I didn’t claim you were **** at injustice or w/e fighting game you play I said you were **** at pub g. Why is ‘this hard for you to grasp?

Btw I’ve played BF with you numerous times and you were ****

I looked up your stats. You are barely pulling a 1kd and only a 900spm on BF1.

• Like 1

I don’t really care if ppl say it’s dying cause I don’t see any evidence while I’m trying to play

Everything I've read says PUBGs player base has halved since the start of the year. Fortnite just reached 130 million compared to PUBGs 50 million. So yea you're not going to notice a difference in wait time going from millions to millions but tbh, they're both chit games. 

• Like 1

So let's do,

PUBG

Injustice 2

UFC 3

Gears UE

Random game

What's your GT random

You can't 1v1 in pubg dude, he's mocking you.

• Like 2

Pubg is dead. Game has fallen off a cliff on twitch and their tournaments generate no viewers, sponsorships, and have weak cash prizes.

Fortnite is the far superior BR. more supported and more optimized plus a higher skill gap. Building and editing gives the game a whole new outplay ability. When u die theres ALWAYS something you could have done differently. In fortnite you dont die to worse players because of that. In PUBG you can die to a camping random as long as they have the drop on you

Building is gay as ****. That's the whole reason that game is trash, I want to play a shooter, not minecraft with **** tactics.

• Like 1

Building is gay as ****. That's the whole reason that game is trash, I want to play a shooter, not minecraft with **** tactics.

Thats fine its not for everybody but it widens the skill gap in the game you can always get better at the game because of it. There is no ceiling in terms of skill. It gives you survivability to not die to a bum because hes hiding and gets first shot.

• Like 4

Fighting games are the only games that require any amount of skill. Gears UE is Gears of war Ultimate edition. I'm better at battlefield than you for sure. COD? Lol. I already agreed to the other two.

Either chit or get off the pot.

i beg to differ. Starless: Nymphomaniac's Paradise on PC requires a fair amount of skill.  Some people have to angus pepper and train for weeks on end just for their stomache to get through that one.

i would highly recommend. if youre f*cked in the head. hell i bet its like the one and only game that mcmod doesnt have in his collection.

Edited by -idyb-

You can't 1v1 in pubg dude, he's mocking you.

Exactly my point. I dont play that trash.

According to his stats on it though, he averages less than 1 kill a game, and only 14 wins in over 1200 games.

I think he needs to hang it up.

Exactly my point. I dont play that trash.

According to his stats on it though, he averages less than 1 kill a game, and only 14 wins in over 1200 games.

I think he needs to hang it up.

You foglets need to settle this on the only true proving ground for legends; heroes vs villains on Kessel.  

• Like 1

Last night my b1tch made team was about to lose attacking on phase one of Endor, I had enough BP for the wookie warrior so I spawned in as the wookie, threw the thermal imploder on the point and popped health boost and then finished off the cap while getting gunned down from all the angles. I got it done with 1 ticket left.

We started phase 2 with the AT-AT at 51 health, and I melted about six AT-ST's, again we survived with 1 ticket left. By then I had enough BP to pick a hero and in a fitting call back to earlier, I came in as the GOAT Chewbacca. 

I melted Maul, Kylo and helped melt Vader and we won the game with like 25 tickets left. 

We should have lost that game TWICE. The other team must have been super pissed.

Battlefront 2 is so ****ing lit. It's a shame so many people won't give it a chance.

• Like 3

no it doesn't

Guess who played battlefield today? Guess who has ducked battlefield invites for years now and probably hasn't touched the game in just as long?

12er is a fraud

• Like 3

Guess who played battlefield today? Guess who has ducked battlefield invites for years now and probably hasn't touched the game in just as long?

12er is a fraud

12er's total playtime in Battlefield 1: 465 hours.

Patsters: 62. 

Keep my name out of your mouth you ****ing casual or I'll smack the chit out of you. 

• Like 4

So what is everyone playing atm? I bought too many games around the steam sale time and ended up jumping between soooo many. Currently playing Fallout 4 (Had it before but bought it on steam), FFXV, Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, The Long Dark, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor and Persona 5, but cannot find myself just sticking to one and really enjoying it. 

If any of you could recommend a single player game, or multiplayer with single player aspects, like Destiny 2 or something that would be great  :lol:

12er is a fraud

I invited you to play in the ppv thread on Saturday and never got a reply.
  • Like 1

I invited you to play in the ppv thread on Saturday and never got a reply.

Just looked at the notifications .....

The lie detector test determined that was a lie

• Like 3

12er's total playtime in Battlefield 1: 465 hours.

Patsters: 62.

Keep my name out of your mouth you **** casual or I'll smack the chit out of you.

Xposed

BF5 looks chit tho tbh.

Randy in that video is talking about how great the shooting mechanics are and you can barely see what youre shooting cause some dev thought it would be a great idea to have it take up half the feckin screen. Pass.

• Like 2

Xposed

BF5 looks chit tho tbh.

Randy in that video is talking about how great the shooting mechanics are and you can barely see what youre shooting cause some dev thought it would be a great idea to have it take up half the feckin screen. Pass.

I have no idea what you're even trying to say here. 

• Like 1

I have no idea what you're even trying to say here.

On mobile. Couldnt bold the numbers.

But srs. BF5 looks disappoint.

• Like 1

So what is everyone playing atm?

Yoku’s Island Express, Last of Us: Remastered, ONRUSH, Lumines Remastered, Mario Tennis Aces, and Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - Donkey Kong Adventure.

• Like 1

Xposed

BF5 looks chit tho tbh.

Keep playing fort night, mark

• Like 4

On mobile. Couldnt bold the numbers.

But srs. BF5 looks disappoint.

Uh no, the incomprehensible line about something taking up half the screen, what is that gibberish>

• Like 1

BFV looks good but Dice needs to chill with the red circles popping up over a dudes head when you ADS on them. Its so ugly. They removed most 3d spotting from the game so just go all the way and get rid of it totally.

• Like 1

Yoku’s Island Express, Last of Us: Remastered, ONRUSH, Lumines Remastered, Mario Tennis Aces, and Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - Donkey Kong Adventure.

Some decent games there, did you hack your switch or just retailing it?

Some decent games there, did you hack your switch or just retailing it?

I never hack my systems.

Fortnite season 5 > BattleField 5

Edited by TUF

I never hack my systems.

I am pretty much the opposite, only systems I own that ain't hacked are my Ps4 and Xbox One, only because they rely on online so much

I am pretty much the opposite, only systems I own that ain't hacked are my Ps4 and Xbox One, only because they rely on online so much

I probably play my Switch online more than the other two systems at this point. I regularly jump into random online games in Mario Kart, or Splatoon, or now Mario Tennis, which I almost never do on PS4 or XB1.

Uh no, the incomprehensible line about something taking up half the screen, what is that gibberish>

The display is AIDS. This is literally unplayable when you've played games with better mechanics/display. That's not a building or a tower, that's the fecking clip coming out of the gun and the gun and clip literally take up half the screen. 

STzClce.png

• Like 2

Fortnite season 5 > BattleField 5

That didn't answer my question, what are you saying is taking up half the screen?

The display is AIDS. This is literally unplayable when you've played games with better mechanics/display. That's not a building or a tower, that's the fecking clip coming out of the gun and the gun and clip literally take up half the screen. 

STzClce.png

This is among the dumbest things I've ever read about a video game.

It's first-person shooter. First person. 

Yes, that's a magazine, because that is the Bren and the Bren was a top loaded machine gun.

Stick to playing fortnite, mark.

• Like 2

Yes, that's a magazine, because that is the Bren and the Bren was a top loaded machine gun.

You would like Fortnite now. Season 5 just added a pirate ship to the map so I imagine you'll be able to get a skin with an eye patch, enabling you to ONLY BE ABLE TO SEE HALF THE FECKING SCREEN

• Like 1

You would like Fortnite now. Season 5 just added a pirate ship to the map so I imagine you'll be able to get a skin with an eye patch, enabling you to ONLY BE ABLE TO SEE HALF THE FECKING SCREEN

You're right, they should add to the immersion by making the guns invisible when you aim down sight!

Battlefield is a game for grown folks. Stick to bunny hopping around like a fruit.

• Like 2

Lol

Dont let this rivalry die out... I need this . ...

• Like 3

For the record I would never be able to play with that gun because that ADS is in fact cancer, but lol what a way to cherrypick a single gun out of an entire game of guns and act like because that one gun's sights are god awful then the whole game is bad.

TUF m8.... just cmon.... you can build sandbags and defenses now in BFV so maybe that would help you relate to your feg cartoon game

Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 1

For the record I would never be able to play with that gun because that ADS is in fact cancer, but lol what a way to cherrypick a single gun out of an entire game of guns and act like because that one gun's sights are god awful then the whole game is bad.

TUF m8.... just cmon.... you can build sandbags and defenses now in BFV so maybe that would help you relate to your feg cartoon game

Yea except it's not the only gun out of the game. Some of them are just off. They even managed to nerf the hand guns. Literally can't even see what you're shooting at. That's probably why 12er likes it with his spray and pray methodology. True marksman like me and Jolldan prefer realism in our gameplay, like GOATnite.

ZtOozVd.png

tUH4rGv.png

inb4 12er takes the b8 m8

Edited by TUF
  • Like 3

u can call me platinum teemu from now on.

gimme a few more weeks playing dis and im gonna go challenger into professional play, m8s.

O8vEY1w.jpg

• Like 4

You keep using the word nerf incorrectly and it makes me want to Stockton slap you.

• Like 1

You keep using the word nerf incorrectly and it makes me want to Stockton slap you.

It's actually correct in multiple ways. 

The guns were nerfed because they're less accurate on account of not being able to see what you're shooting.

The guns are practically nerf guns because they're not deadly if you can't seeing what you're shooting. 

• Like 1