Jump to content

Recommended Posts

well i guess you have a point.  nothing screams personality like a dude in a chicken suit and pink sandals popping and locking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i notice theres a preset text template u can use in chat that says "Whats wrong? U chicken?"    i think im definately gonna go with that.  now if only there was a way i could get him to cluck.  hey maybe there's a custom car horn for that that it will land on during a wheelspin after it rolls just over that sweet lambo that i would rather have.

i cant believe im seeing this chit in a god damn forza game. all the james bond swagger and the vip suit was a little over the top, but the chicken suit? lets just file that under the things i wouldnt expect to see in a car racing game.

still has me rolling nonetheless. but seriously wtf?

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well i guess you have a point.  nothing screams personality like a dude in a chicken suit and pink sandals popping and locking

The best part is when you discover one of the beauty spots and you're like dancing on top of a waterfall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i notice theres a preset text template u can use in chat that says "Whats wrong? U chicken?"    i think im definately gonna go with that.

I still haven't figured out how to actually change those chat presets yet.

13 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

hey maybe there's a custom car horn for that that it will land on during a wheelspin after it rolls just over that sweet lambo that i would rather have.

One of the first things I unlocked from a wheel spin was the Windows XP Shutdown horn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

theres a thing in one of the main menus that says chat.  click it and u can change ur presets u have to get to a certain level to unlock a bunch of them tho. thank god theyre not being used as wheelspin filler though.

and i got the windowes xp shutdown horn too and right after it landed on it the voice commentator said something almost exactly like "oh i bet youre real glad to be getting that from your wheelspin".  it was extremely cringeworthy, mainly cause i dont want any of the emotes and horns and cosmetics in my wheelspins at all, and here it is rolling over a car i could have had instead and landing on a bloody horn.  and now ur just rubbing it in.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

theres a thing in one of the main menus that says chat.  click it and u can change ur presets u have to get to a certain level to unlock a bunch of them tho. thank god theyre not being used as wheelspin filler though.

I've unlocked a ton of them, but I've never seen the menu option to change them, so all I've had is the generic four that you start with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

The best part is when you discover one of the beauty spots and you're like dancing on top of a waterfall.

 

my guy has been popping and locking all over the bloody place. it was like one of the first emotes i got, and it looks so god damn hilarious especially in a chicken suit that  i dont even want to change it

i also got the gangnam style horse dancing one. kinda looks a little like he's giving it to a chick from behind. would make for a good victory emote i guess, if other people see it i dunno the only online activitiy i did was join an online session and challenge a head to head against some dude in his skyline and i beat him in my souped up x class p*rnhub themed Ford Transit van cause he crashed.  but it didnt do much of anything after the race other than give me a bit of credits and influence.  come on bro i beat him in a god damn van twice as heavy, built for griefing but not fit for racing. that deserves a moment of him having to watch me doing the funky chicken or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

if other people see it i dunno the only online activitiy i did was join an online session and challenge a head to head against some dude in his skyline and i beat him in my souped up x class p*rnhub themed Ford Transit van cause he crashed.  but it didnt do much of anything after the race other than give me a bit of credits and influence.  come on bro i beat him in a god damn van twice as heavy, built for griefing but not fit for racing. that deserves a moment of him having to watch me doing the funky chicken or something.

I've been doing the Forzathon Live events, which give you Forzathon tokens that you can spend in a different store. There are only a few things in there, but I think it refreshes every week when the season changes.

I got a horn that sounds like the theme from Sea of Thieves in there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i havent even looked at the forzathon challenges yet. used to do those in forza 7 and fh3 just cause most of them were braindead easy and it would give me some nice cars

i dont know anything about forzathon tokens tho is that a new thing?    usually it just tells me to do such and such in whatever car class and ill win like a car or some in game credits or something. but i only had so many days that i had to get it done by.  at least thats how i remember doing it anyways

i know ive got a bunch of forza edition cars from wheelspins that give bonuses for different things. i think those could probably sell for a bunch on auction but ill probably just keep them until i know i wont ever need them

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -idyb- said:

i havent even looked at the forzathon challenges yet. used to do those in forza 7 and fh3 just cause most of them were braindead easy and it would give me some nice cars

i dont know anything about forzathon tokens tho is that a new thing?    usually it just tells me to do such and such in whatever class of a car and ill win like a car or some in game credits or something.

You might not be far enough into the game to get the Forzathon Live stuff yet. It's different from the other Forzathon events (those are still in too).

For Forzathon Live, at the top of every hour, there's a spot on the map for everybody who wants to do the challenge to go to and then when the challenge starts, it'll direct everybody to go somewhere and do something and there will be a total that you need to hit as a group. Once you hit the total, you get another spot to go and do something different. There are three rounds and if you complete all three rounds, you get tokens.

The things you have to do are like "go to this speed trap/zone and as a group you have to get 10,000 km/h total", or "go to this place and do a total of 100 jumps as a group", or things like that. It kind of feels similar to the online challenges from Burnout Paradise.

The Forzathon tokens are new as far as I know. The store had like half a dozen things in it. There were a couple of cars, a horn, a shirt and I think you could buy a wheel spin, which was maybe a super wheel spin.

Seems like they essentially changed it so instead of getting a specific prize for Forzathon, you now just get tokens so you can buy whatever you want.

Based on current prices, it's not hard to earn enough tokens for whatever you want. I think I have enough that I could buy everything in the store right now and that's even with having already bought that horn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

god damnit. so ill have to rely on grouping with other people just to do the forzathon. well thats different i guess

i guess i wont be bringing my p*rnhub van to the party tho

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

god damnit. so ill have to rely on grouping with other people just to do the forzathon. well thats different i guess

That's just Forzathon Live. They also have Forzathon Weekly challenges that are single player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah the forzathon weekly challenges are the ones that i was always used to doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yeah the forzathon weekly challenges are the ones that i was always used to doing

Yeah, those are totally still there. I did the current one on the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've totally been sitting here with a Mixer stream of Forza Horizon 4 running in the background on my computer all day at work so I can get influence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Anybody going in on God of War Assassin's Creed Odyssey?

I've got way too many other Assassin's Creed games that I haven't played that I could play if I felt like playing an Assassin's Creed game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I've got way too many other Assassin's Creed games that I haven't played that I could play if I felt like playing an Assassin's Creed game.

tbf, it isn't Assassin's Creed. It's GOW with Assassin's Creed on the label. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played a match of the new WWE game before work this morning... I unlocked an achievement for punching Rey Mysterio in the ****.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, TUF said:

Anybody going in on God of War Assassin's Creed Odyssey?

Image result for this guy gif

 

You can Spartan kick a bear, beyond epic lol.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2018 at 10:55 AM, TUF said:

tbf, it isn't Assassin's Creed. It's GOW with Assassin's Creed on the label. 

it's better than GOW

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided last minute to get Assassins creed and it's actually pretty ****ing lit.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I decided last minute to get Assassins creed and it's actually pretty ****ing lit.

 

I've gotta agree. Combat feels good, story is decent, ton of content and Greece looks phenomenal.

I can't believe I actually like an AC game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at everyone jumping on the AC wagon. 

Not really jumping on the wagon, I've played all of them since 3. They're hit or miss. I finished 3, black flag, Unity, and played and eventually got bored with the rest before beating them.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at everyone jumping on the AC wagon. 

What does this comment even mean? Games aren't allowed to get better?

Assassins Creed last year was better than all your favourite games, and this year its doing it again!

lol @ GOW competing with the kings of medieval chit

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, carnages said:

What does this comment even mean? Games aren't allowed to get better?

Assassins Creed last year was better than all your favourite games, and this year its doing it again!

lol @ GOW competing with the kings of medieval chit

It means that people used to chit on all of the games and the people that played them without giving them a chance because they didn't like one of the early games. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It means that people used to chit on all of the games and the people that played them without giving them a chance because they didn't like one of the early games. 

To be fair, the last two are definitely vastly better than the rest of the franchise. This one, in particular, got rave reviews and so far I concur.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Omoplataypus said:

How are the animals? Are they fun to beat up? Are there a lot?

You get to kill sharks with a spear and drive a boat.

10/10

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to hell with ubisofts newest reskin of assassins creed.  real men play call of duty.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a busy weekend so haven't picked up my copy yet, seen a few reviews that have it ranked as good or better than Origins which was the best outing since Black Flag.

Can already tell hours of time will be lost exploring and fooking up bears lol.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Omoplataypus said:

My buddy got a camera and started streaming and its legit hilarious. He just got chinese food on stream and is sitting on the floor eating it and talking on the phone while playing. Its pure comedy gold

so u like watching other dudes on webcam, on the floor putting things in their mouth?  not surprising.

gay_pride_platypus_by_gojirafan1994-d9jn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Picked up the new Assasins creed yesterday. Once I'm done with my stuff for the week for Destiny 2 I'll dive in. @Eclipse76 I already hit 600 on all characters GOML

Damn dude I'm jelly.  I'm scratching 570

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

Damn dude I'm jelly.  I'm scratching 570

The grind is real. Once I started raiding at 560 I hit 590s in no time and then hit 600 this week on my Titan and warlock. **** Hunters. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you preordered Fallout 76 and are an xbox insider, go into the insider app/insider content and you may have been picked to stress test the game this Saturday.

I was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Domination mode in Fortnite is a welcome change was getting a bit sick of 50's, anyone else gave it a try?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 12er© said:

If you preordered Fallout 76 and are an xbox insider, go into the insider app/insider content and you may have been picked to stress test the game this Saturday.

I was.

From the article on the Xbox site, I got the impression that anyone who meets those two criteria gets into the stress test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×