5 hours ago, Jolldan said:

New Domination mode in Fortnite is a welcome change was getting a bit sick of 50's, anyone else gave it a try?

100 coins away from being able to buy the battle pass so been going HAM on challenges to get to tier 18. I know the update took 2.5 hours to download yesterday so I hope it was worth it. What is it?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

From the article on the Xbox site, I got the impression that anyone who meets those two criteria gets into the stress test.

Incorrect. They even bolded the part that says you may be selected. Although this is from the Bethesda website, not xbox.

Nope. The Fallout 76 Stress Test is a smaller, timed stress test hosted by the Xbox Insider Program. If you have pre-ordered Fallout 76 on Xbox One (either digitally or physically) and you’re an Xbox Insider, you may be selected for the Fallout 76 Stress Test.

Edited by 12er©

18 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Incorrect. They even bolded the part that says you may be selected. Although this is from the Bethesda website, not xbox.

Nope. The Fallout 76 Stress Test is a smaller, timed stress test hosted by the Xbox Insider Program. If you have pre-ordered Fallout 76 on Xbox One (either digitally or physically) and you’re an Xbox Insider, you may be selected for the Fallout 76 Stress Test.

Yeah, that's definitely not the same as the wording on the Xbox Wire post. Their post makes it sound like anybody who pre-ordered and is an Insider was guaranteed entry.

• Like 1

Was just reading that Fortnite has made $300,000,000 in just 200 days on ios alone!!!

16 hours ago, TUF said:

100 coins away from being able to buy the battle pass so been going HAM on challenges to get to tier 18. I know the update took 2.5 hours to download yesterday so I hope it was worth it. What is it?

I think it was just that new mode and the quad launchers.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:52 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

Yeah, that's definitely not the same as the wording on the Xbox Wire post. Their post makes it sound like anybody who pre-ordered and is an Insider was guaranteed entry.

It seems like they were fairly liberal with it though. I'm guessing if they want to crash the servers to prepare for launch then they want a **** load of people logging in, so I doubt it's that exclusive. I got in, and so did my buddy. 

It's only live for four hours, from 5-9 PM tonight. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 9:35 AM, TUF said:

no

• Like 2

12er is very VERY scared of playing a battle royal, 1% chance of winning basically zero for him. He barely wins games where theres a 50% chance of winning!

I've seen him SPARKED unconscious in seige by below average players

• Like 4

1 minute ago, carnages said:

12er is very VERY scared of playing a battle royal, 1% chance of winning basically zero for him. He barely wins games where theres a 50% chance of winning!

I've seen him SPARKED unconscious in seige by below average players

I don't play cheap knock offs, if I want to play PUBG, I won't be buying COD to do so. 

• Like 3

and forza horizon 4. the game is pretty damn good once u look past all this cosmetic crap theyve infested the game with. even on performance mode the game looks glorious on my x930e. havent bothered downloading it for my pc yet cause windows 10 is hot garbage.

Edited by -idyb-

25 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

My buddy bought black ops 4 so I got it via game share. Time to uninstall since this just happened.20181014_182711.thumb.jpg.6fd46f9a4e8abbdb77238f6a429f14dc.jpg

Da fuk Bubba!?

first he gives up the tea and crumpets for swedish meatballs, and now this?

fooking traitor. he's nothing but a filthy snake in the grass just looking for the first opportunity to stab his clanmates in the back.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:08 AM, Decompoze said:

My buddy bought black ops 4 so I got it via game share. Time to uninstall since this just happened.20181014_182711.thumb.jpg.6fd46f9a4e8abbdb77238f6a429f14dc.jpg

Da fuk Bubba!?

All's fair in love and war homie.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

All's fair in love and war homie.

When I saw that Bubba_Sparks had killed my team I froze, in disbelief.....conflicted. Everything I knew about Bubba's video game history was a lie, he's been training his entire life in all the games in this thread. I tried to scream out "BUBBA IT'S ME DON'T DO IT". But he ended me without hesitation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

When I saw that Bubba_Sparks had killed my team I froze, in disbelief.....conflicted. Everything I knew about Bubba's video game history was a lie, he's been training his entire life in all the games in this thread. I tried to scream out "BUBBA IT'S ME DON'T DO IT". But he ended me without hesitation.

Tea-bagged you AND quoted Churchill at you. That's the biggest fora humiliation since Patster fought WTG on ufc. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

This was a premium post

• Like 2

BTW, Fallout 76 is lit.

I wasn't sure if I'd like the multiplayer or not, but I had a blast playing with the homies.

• Like 1

So what's the verdict on Black Ops? Seen a little bit of gameplay when I was up at my mates was only there for a minute or two but honestly couldn't tell the difference from the last one.

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Tea-bagged you AND quoted Churchill at you. That's the biggest fora humiliation since Patster fought WTG on ufc  Mcmax on NHL.

Fixed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Decompoze said:

told you he was a snake in the grass

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Teemu said:

truly the most legendary night in twitch.tv's history

i'd order Fight Pass just to watch the rematch

Edited by -idyb-

lol. did pat just go to 0-8??🤔

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

And then you lost every one of them...

you probably had to tug jersey and dive for ankles. the best of 15 series isnt over yet. the based patster was just throwing those first fights to give you a confidence boost and throw you off for the last 8 fights that matter.

Edited by -idyb-

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/10/19/wb-montreal-dc-universe-open-world-games-in-the-works/

Rumor: WB Montreal Working On Two Open World DC Universe Games

So earlier this year, we came across some job listings over at WB Montreal, suggesting that the studio behind Batman: Arkham Origins was returning to those stomping grounds with the Dark Knight for a new game. But now, it appears that we could be getting much more than that. Possibly two DC-licensed open-world games.

On a recent episode of the Humans of Gaming podcast, which is hosted over at the Love Thy Nerd Podcast Network, the team welcomed Osama Dorias, who serves as a senior game designer for WB Montreal. On the episode, he talked about different subjects, but he kind of spilled the beans on what he’s been working on, without giving away too many specifics.

He noted that he just completed work on an open-world, DC Universe “main console” game, and was now working on a completely different project for WB Montreal.

He stated that he was indeed working with some DC property, though he didn’t disclose which one, and he noted that his inspiration for joining up with WB Montreal was to work alongside his former Ubisoft colleague, Geoff Ellenor, who works at the company as a game director.

While some might assume that WB Montreal is hard at work on a potential Batman follow-up, there’s some evidence indicating otherwise. Based on this Resetera thread, Dorias’ social media accounts suggest that Superman could be the property that the team is working on, since his Instagram has images of that particular hero.

At one point, the team was working on a Superman project, but it was reportedly canned before it came into fruition. However, with the Batman games being successful as they were, Warner Bros. might have given a green light to something different from the team.

• Like 1

Didn't no where else to post this but had to show anyone who hadn't seen it the new death battle from Screw Attack.

Mario vs. Sonic skip to 15:10 for just the fight, recommend to anyone as this is some of the best animation I have ever seen them do.