1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I liked what I played when it came out. I'll give it a go. 

I liked it but I waited until they worked out most of the bugs. 

Horses really don’t seem to like it when you chuck corpses or hogtied individuals into a campfire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having more fun with the game today but as somebody who's gaming time is fairly limited, game is a bit of a grind at the start. Spend way too much time on horse, backtracking. Can take stagecoach but if you have any kind of bounty, you can't, and bounties are so easy to rack up. Was trying to talk to a conductor and accidentally stole the train. Instant $50 bounty. Ok, I'll take my horse, ran over a lady in the next county. Instant bounty. 

Tried to hunt the legendary bear to unlock the gold bar locations to pay off these bounties and the game doesn't tell you that you have to wait a couple days for the bear to respawn before you can find him again. Spent half an hour running around looking for this cuck before I decided to google the walkthrough. Just open RDR2 online already. 

25 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

PubG is free to download on the Juan

still too expensive 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It's a free weekend for that and PES 2019.

I found the High Stakes Treasure. Afterward I ended up falling an dying. Went to Saint Denis to a store and I only have $100. The treasure was worth $1500. 

Edit: nevermind it gives you gold bars that you have to sell.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I found the High Stakes Treasure. Afterward I ended up falling an dying. Went to Saint Denis to a store and I only have $100. The treasure was worth $1500. 

Sorry to hear you're poor homie. You need a loan?

received_254158105445596.jpeg

• Like 2

apparently you can get raped in the game. it doesnt actually show the action though

Edited by -idyb-

Final Fantasy 15 DLC Canceled, Director Hajime Tabata Leaves; Square Enix Posts $33 Million Loss

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-15-dlc-canceled-director-hajime-taba/1100-6463112/

holy chit. i thought they already made a killing off that game already too.  theres definately some f*ckery going on here.

Edited by -idyb-

20 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I might download this then, although im pretty terrible at Fortnite and have heard this is like 100x harder lol.

they have  a feminist hit by train one too but ill leave that for the imagination

one more cause this is just tew much.  the feminists are gonna outrage

I usually stick to focusing on one game at a time, but Fallout and BFV are both fantastic and come out within a day of each other. 

I guess I'm going to have switch off between the two.

10 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I usually stick to focusing on one game at a time, but Fallout and BFV are both fantastic and come out within a day of each other. 

u better not duck the squad on RDR2 when online goes live 

Image result for red dead redemption 2 meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

u better not duck the squad on RDR2 when online goes live 

Image result for red dead redemption 2 meme

the alternative facts is that 12er enjoys the types of games where you ride horses. i'm quite sure he will oblige, put on his cowboy boots and ride off into the sunset with the crew.

Edited by -idyb-

23 minutes ago, 12er© said:

i had the same with Black Ops 4 and RDR2 and i'm happy i bought both

now 2nd prestige with zombies but haven't player blackout as much as i would like.. but will pick that one up after i finished the RDR2 story mode ( almost there) 

1 minute ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

i had the same with Black Ops 4 and RDR2 and i'm happy i bought both

now 2nd prestige with zombies but haven't player blackout as much as i would like.. but will pick that one up after i finished the RDR2 story mode ( almost there) 

How the feck are u foglets done or almost done with this game already. I'm uninstalling everything else when online comes out at the end of the month. Was actually just reading up on the gameplay. Sounds promising. 

• You will create your character, much more depth than GTAV (Male/Female)

• You break out of jail, not sure where from or how it unwinds

• There is a storyline and side storylines

• Multiplayer promotes roleplay and harmony, griefers are punished

• If you are constantly killed by a player you can tell the law (See 1.)

• You can interact with players and they can interact back

• You will get a bounty if you kill another player and you're spotted

• You can own property and horses, including wagons

• Content and future content to come will remain relevant to the time period

• This game is less grindy than GTAV but more grindy than Singleplayer

• Events pay heavily and promote unique player encounters

• Adversary mode will be fun over realism like GTAV (?)

• You can set up and edit camps, the temporary little ones in single player

• You can create posses and fight posse vs posse

• There is at least 50 player levels

• You can craft, hunt, pick herbs and fish

• Lasso is not usable on other players (Might not be in Multiplayer, unconfirmed)

• Online will be a big improvement from GTAO and be considerably more consumer friendly (Apparently, take with grain of salt)

• Fist fight other players

• 32 player lobbies

• Some form of Battle Royale with a Rockstar spin on it (Small scale)

• All wildlife and fish from single player (No info on Legendaries)

• Servers are of high quality, Rockstar has a deal with a high end server provider

• Releases by end of this month (Expected Nov. 28th)

• Games as a service, free and regular updates of content, customizables, weapons, horses, properties and more. Goes without saying

• There is NPCs this is not Fallout76...

• Horse Races, deathmatch etc. just like RDR1

• You can duel other players

• Microtransactions, no info on how predator they are

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

How the feck are u foglets done or almost done with this game already. I'm uninstalling everything else when online comes out at the end of the month. Was actually just reading up on the gameplay. Sounds promising. 

• You will create your character, much more depth than GTAV (Male/Female)

• You break out of jail, not sure where from or how it unwinds

• There is a storyline and side storylines

• Multiplayer promotes roleplay and harmony, griefers are punished

• If you are constantly killed by a player you can tell the law (See 1.)

• You can interact with players and they can interact back

• You will get a bounty if you kill another player and you're spotted

• You can own property and horses, including wagons

• Content and future content to come will remain relevant to the time period

• This game is less grindy than GTAV but more grindy than Singleplayer

• Events pay heavily and promote unique player encounters

• Adversary mode will be fun over realism like GTAV (?)

• You can set up and edit camps, the temporary little ones in single player

• You can create posses and fight posse vs posse

• There is at least 50 player levels

• You can craft, hunt, pick herbs and fish

• Lasso is not usable on other players (Might not be in Multiplayer, unconfirmed)

• Online will be a big improvement from GTAO and be considerably more consumer friendly (Apparently, take with grain of salt)

• Fist fight other players

• 32 player lobbies

• Some form of Battle Royale with a Rockstar spin on it (Small scale)

• All wildlife and fish from single player (No info on Legendaries)

• Servers are of high quality, Rockstar has a deal with a high end server provider

• Releases by end of this month (Expected Nov. 28th)

• Games as a service, free and regular updates of content, customizables, weapons, horses, properties and more. Goes without saying

• There is NPCs this is not Fallout76...

• Horse Races, deathmatch etc. just like RDR1

• You can duel other players

• Microtransactions, no info on how predator they are

recently lost my job after 18 years of loyalty 

now im enjoying the money the court made them pay me. and RDR2

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

recently lost my job after 18 years of loyalty 

now im enjoying the money the court made them pay me. and RDR2

Do you know if they're still hiring and firing? plz respond!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just booted up Battlefield V for the first time and I don’t know that there’s a more annoying thing a game like this can do to me than dump me immediately into the campaign the first time I boot it up.

I don’t buy a Battlefield game for the campaign. Just let me go to the multiplayer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Couldnt get passed the white cougar debt collector mission on RDR2, tried everything but kept getting mauled. Finally lit a stick of dynamite and allah ackbarred myself at the cougar. I died instantly. Game reloaded after i died and so did the cougar. Praise allah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2018 at 6:04 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

Just booted up Battlefield V for the first time and I don’t know that there’s a more annoying thing a game like this can do to me than dump me immediately into the campaign the first time I boot it up.

I don’t buy a Battlefield game for the campaign. Just let me go to the multiplayer.

your first mistake was buying a Battlefield game

• Like 2

2 hours ago, carnages said:

your first mistake was buying a Battlefield game

thats just what i came into this thread to say. if he was a real man he would be banging it out on Call of Duty.

Things I learned over the weekend

1. Rockstar really went all out with the immersion in this game. Hillbillies will buttsects you if given the chance. 

2. PATSTER would be the squads #1 draft pick when online goes live. He's plays 25/8. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, TUF said:

Things I learned over the weekend

1. Rockstar really went all out with the immersion in this game. Hillbillies will buttsects you if given the chance. 

2. PATSTER would be the squads #1 draft pick when online goes live. He's plays 25/8. 

I have played a **** load 

The other day I wanted the achievement for surviving 3 days with a bounty in all states so I left the Xbox on for 4 or so hours. I'm done until online hits though

• Like 3

Have been sticking mostly to the main quests and playing it straight to boost my honor but snapped when the Braithwaites tried to deny true love and started throwing out dynamite like GOATprah Winfrey last night and realized how much I've been robbing myself of the games true potential and have just been going heel ever since and bodying everybody in my path. 

RDR2 has so many problems and proves that reviewers hand out 10's like they're candy to certain devs and overlook massive problems that would be deemed severe negatives to other games. 

• Like 5

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

RDR2 has so many problems and proves that reviewers hand out 10's like they're candy to certain devs and overlook massive problems that would be deemed severe negatives to other games. 

ITRoll has gone tew far. What are these problems you speak of?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

It was 7/10 at best

10 minutes ago, TUF said:

ITRoll has gone tew far. What are these problems you speak of?

Troll? Sorry I'm not a rockstar apologist. There are numerous bugs/glitches, input lag on PS4 (I play on the Juan x), movement problems that can't be fixed without a patch, fake HDR advertised as real HDR, game crashing on different consoles, fast travel system is trash, being at a camp is a cancer regarding movement, when you're on your horse and you set what weapons you want only for them to be blank after starting a mission. 

It's a good game, but definitely has issues. Let's not lie to ourselves. It's not a 10/10 game. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, America said:

It was 7/10 at best

I'm almost done the main story and I give it a 8.5 or so. The story is good but drags at times. 

• Like 3

Roids is right, but you dummies wouldn't understand, he actually plays games unlike you casuals who just play fortnite and rockstar games

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm almost done the main story and I give it a 8.5 or so. The story is good but drags at times. 

The more I played it the more I didn't like it. It was weird.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Troll? Sorry I'm not a rockstar apologist. There are numerous bugs/glitches, input lag on PS4 (I play on the Juan x), movement problems that can't be fixed without a patch, fake HDR advertised as real HDR, game crashing on different consoles, fast travel system is trash, being at a camp is a cancer regarding movement, when you're on your horse and you set what weapons you want only for them to be blank after starting a mission. 

It's a good game, but definitely has issues. Let's not lie to ourselves. It's not a 10/10 game. 

lets not forget the clunkiness of it, and the tediousness of doing certain things, like crafting hundreds of bullets at camp but u can craft 1 bullet at a time and then wait for the animation to finish, drinking a cup of coffee at camp, looting people and buildings, etc.   the controls are fuct, like hold x to gather herb but y to loot other things. and my personal favorite, eating enough food to feed a bus full of sumo wrestlers and still being underweight.  with all this micromanaging i got tired of playing the sims, so i havent shaved or had a bath in weeks.    and i have to save before going into any town otherwise some stupid chit is gonna happen and itll lead to me getting chased down by the law,  like having someone rob me and then defending myself in front of a witness and me getting a bounty.  or some idiot walking into my horse suddenly wanting to fight me or shoot me.

i dont know how one can score it a 10/10 game unless they were in cahoots with rockstar.  good game but theres no way u could overlook the tediousness parts of it that add nothing to the immersion and only serve to slog the progresssion down.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, carnages said:

Roids is right, but you dummies wouldn't understand, he actually plays games unlike you casuals who just play fortnite and rockstar games

carnage playing fortnite.png

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

That LOL could easily be for Poon playing BLOPS 4 and/or Polo playing Destiny 2 as well.

TUF is on youtube and I presume he's watching RDRD2 gameplay videos. smh.

BFV and Fallout 76 coming within 24 hours of each other is changing my bum life and we have all these apostates giving the video game thread a bad name.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, carnages said:

https://youtu.be/4MEsImyjy_8?t=32

I didn't know you could lurk my games while i'm playing on PC, the fortnite comment was mainly a shot at TUF and I play fortnite on PC which is a HUGE difference

It was funny because I just hopped off xbox when my BFV trial ran out and when I got off I saw you playing that **** on my friends list, I come on here and find and that comment.

• Like 2