Just now, juice64011 said:

I buy **** like that just to piss off idyb when he ****es about spending extra money in games. 

This! I will be sure to post about every thing I buy

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I buy **** like that just to piss off idyb when he ****es about spending extra money in games. 

44 minutes ago, America said:

This! I will be sure to post about every thing I buy

doesnt affect me any i couldnt give a chit

you want to go out and blow your money on dumb worthless cosmetic items? go for it. it aint going to bother me, but by all means keep throwing money at your screen until the repo guy makes off with the car and you have to remortgage the house if you think it will rustle me somehow.   

you guys are the ones who dump your money down on every stupid little item they cut out of the game, and even blindly fork over your money well in advance on preorders even before knowing what state the game is actually going to be in, and whether or not its even going to work at launch

saying you buy these kind of things to spite me is just nonsense. you need an excuse to justify your addictions because the greedy developers have you guys by the balls and you will gladly bend over and pay whatever asking price for every dumb little thing that gets pieced aside from the launch disc, often even included but sold seperately at launch. 

so dont try to give me that excuse juice.  youre the worst when it comes to getting suckered into all the slimy money grubbing tactics that the worst offenders force into all of their games nowadays. what ultra mega deluxe super duper im throwing money at my screen edition of battlefield did you preorder this time?  they still selling $50 season passes just to sell u half the maps again that u already have in the older games u bought?  bet you ordered that too.   yep, just to spite me alright.

bad enough they had to cut out the modding on fallout 76 on pc because they know they wont be able to haul in any money off suckers off the storefront items when someone can just as easilly create the same damn items and skins in the 5 minutes it takes for them to take their daily poop.   any month now they oughtta be copying and pasting the frostfall mod and calling it Survival Mode, and then selling it on the creation club like they did with skyrim. 

their first order of business was to try to stamp out that kind of actions, so that they can try to sell lame content for money.  and as a result, their game is going to be a broken mess for months, if not forever, because the fanbase cant up and fix thousands of bugs all in one go and put out unofficial patches for it like they did for every other fallout and elder scrolls game in existance.  thats the first thing you do after installing the game is to download those patches so your game will be in a stable and functional way through with all but the most impossible to fix combat related issues out of the way. thats one of the big turnoffs from the game right now. everybody knows how bug infested bethesdas game engine is.  this time theres nothing anybody can do about it but wait and hope that one day these guys get around to fixing whatever issue is breaking their game.  

i expect nothing more than a 75 metacritic for that one and thats being generous. its already getting laughed off the face of the planet on pc.    then again one of the common bugs included deleting the entire game off your hard drive.   its going to be worse on console because theres nothing youll be able to do to try to rectify the situation when you encounter those bugs, other than mosey on over to the bethesda shop and buy some shiny new armor skins just to spite idyb or whatever lol

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

you want to go out and blow your money on dumb worthless cosmetic items? go for it. it aint going to bother me, but by all means keep throwing money at your screen until the repo guy makes off with the car and you have to remortgage the house if you think it will rustle me somehow.   

you guys are the ones who dump your money down on every stupid little item they cut out of the game, and even blindly fork over your money well in advance on preorders even before knowing what state the game is actually going to be in, and whether or not its even going to work at launch

saying you buy these kind of things to spite me is just nonsense. you need an excuse to justify your addictions because the greedy developers have you guys by the balls and you will gladly bend over and pay whatever asking price for every dumb little thing that gets pieced aside from the launch disc, often even included but sold seperately at launch. 

so dont try to give me that excuse juice.  youre the worst when it comes to getting suckered into all the slimy money grubbing tactics that the worst offenders force into all of their games nowadays. what ultra mega deluxe super duper im throwing money at my screen edition of battlefield did you preorder this time?  they still selling $50 season passes just to sell u half the maps again that u already have in the older games u bought?  bet you ordered that too.   yep, just to spite me alright.

bad enough they had to cut out the modding on fallout 76 on pc because they know they wont be able to haul in any money off suckers off the storefront items when someone can just as easilly create the same damn items and skins in the 5 minutes it takes for them to take their daily poop.   any month now they oughtta be copying and pasting the frostfall mod and calling it Survival Mode, and then selling it on the creation club like they did with skyrim. 

their first order of business was to try to stamp out that kind of actions, so that they can try to sell lame content for money.  and as a result, their game is going to be a broken mess for months, if not forever, because the fanbase cant up and fix thousands of bugs all in one go and put out unofficial patches for it like they did for every other fallout and elder scrolls game in existance.  thats one of the big turnoffs from the game right now. everybody knows how bug infested bethesdas game engine is.  this time theres nothing anybody can do about it but wait and hope that one day these guys get around to fixing whatever issue is breaking their game.  

i expect nothing more than a 75 metacritic for that one and thats being generous. its already getting laughed off the face of the planet on pc.    then again one of the common bugs included deleting the entire game off your hard drive.   its going to be worse on console because theres nothing youll be able to do to try to rectify the situation, other than mosey on over to the bethesda shop and buy some shiny new armor skins just to spite idyb or whatever lol

You're right! That 7 paragraph essay let's me know you aren't rustled at all.

15 hours ago, -idyb- said:

5:00 mark

going to be funny when that happens to essential npc's, oh wait this "MMO" doesnt have any. its going to be funny when this glitch happens to essential monsters you need to kill to progress the quest

15 minutes ago, America said:

You're right! That 7 paragraph essay let's me know you aren't rustled at all.

speaking the truth doesnt mean that im rustled. i could have shortened that to two sentences and still felt no different about it. i just chose to call it how it is.  most gamers dont fall sucker to penny pinching tactics used by the common offenders these days.  

some people here are. casual sheep who will gladly bend over for any stupid monetisation practice the developer implements.  saying they do it just to 'spite idyb' is just the kind of reasoning they use to deflect the actual issue at hand,  that theyve just been suckered, or they dont mind having to pay $200+ to play a $60 game. which is the endgame of most of these companies. if you can even say the game as a whole is even worth $60 to begin with in whatever sorry a$$ state these games get rushed out the door in lately.

i know i wont be buying BF5 right away after BF4 was an unplayable mess for me at launch and they turned that one into a DLC festival fast just to even further segment the community.  god knows what theyve got up their sleeves this time around. fallout76 i was somewhat interested in but the general consensus is that its pretty dull and full of bugs.  maybe in a few years they can turn that around like they did with ESO, but if this doesnt hit it off from the start, its pretty much dead in the water. it doesnt seem to be drawing a whole lot of interest.

Edited by -idyb-

training ufc is so overrated when it comes to vidya gaming. i just use drugs, bulk my weight up on the dew and doritos,  and grease up my analog sticks. If you ain't cheatin' You ain't tryin.

Edited by -idyb-

36 minutes ago, carnages said:

And 12er with 60% completed on UFC Personal Trainer LMFAO

Image result for ufc personal trainer

How else are you supposed to get a black belt in UFC?

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, carnages said:

lol Teemu...

image.png.5dfe9081be5b667a0c4ed8337c21ff3b.png

image.png.51b534c792b363674d0158a8debc8c26.png

Over FIFTY HOURS on this HOT GARBAGE

in his defense, mcmod probably gifted him those games

6 hours ago, carnages said:

And 12er with 60% completed on UFC Personal Trainer LMFAO

Image result for ufc personal trainer

60%? So 12er played just long enough to get the D? Not surprising.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

their first order of business was to try to stamp out that kind of actions, so that they can try to sell lame content for money.  and as a result, their game is going to be a broken mess for months, if not forever, because the fanbase cant up and fix thousands of bugs all in one go and put out unofficial patches for it like they did for every other fallout and elder scrolls game in existance.  thats the first thing you do after installing the game is to download those patches so your game will be in a stable and functional way through with all but the most impossible to fix combat related issues out of the way. thats one of the big turnoffs from the game right now. everybody knows how bug infested bethesdas game engine is.  this time theres nothing anybody can do about it but wait and hope that one day these guys get around to fixing whatever issue is breaking their game.  

i expect nothing more than a 75 metacritic for that one and thats being generous. its already getting laughed off the face of the planet on pc.    then again one of the common bugs included deleting the entire game off your hard drive.   its going to be worse on console because theres nothing youll be able to do to try to rectify the situation when you encounter those bugs, other than mosey on over to the bethesda shop and buy some shiny new armor skins just to spite idyb or whatever lol

I would rather get taco tapped than read this. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

piss off troll. stop wh0ring for likes from all of my haters, and go play with your CoC and enjoy all the pay2"win" and pay-to-not-wait mechanics it has to offer in all of its true glory.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

here comes the CoC crew to the rescue! but for the record let it be known that you dont even have to make a post. you can just hover your mouse over the submit reply button and that oughtta be enough to put idyb in full on rustle

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

fallout 76 really seems to be hitting it off well in the metacritic user reviews amidst all 3 platforms.  people really seem to be loving it so far.

Edited by -idyb-

14 hours ago, carnages said:

lol Teemu...

image.png.5dfe9081be5b667a0c4ed8337c21ff3b.png

image.png.51b534c792b363674d0158a8debc8c26.png

Over FIFTY HOURS on this HOT GARBAGE

Don't you dare disparage ぷよぷよ™テトリス®. That game is fantastic.

fallout 76 really seems to be hitting it off well in the metacritic user reviews amidst all 3 platforms.  people really seem to be loving it so far.

User reviews are meaningless. They're all 0 or 10, and the game deserves neither of those scores.

Enjoy your horse testicles and don't waste your time complaining about a game you have no interest in playing, dummy.

It's buggy, and the aiming is bad, that's already to be expected from a Bethesda game. However if you play the game as a straight up survival adventure game instead of going in thinking it's a fallout game, it's actually pretty good. 

Surprisingly they did a good job on WV as well (Point Pleasant) especially. I feel like the hunger and thirst meters move a little fast for my liking but it's not game breaking.

The graphics aren't great by any means but they aren't awful either. I feel like the also got a little too cute with the overgrowth and makes exploring in the woods weird when everything you walk past feels at eye level.

Overall, it's not a great game, a year from now it could easily be a great game depending on how much Bethesda babies it, but for now, you have a bad fallout game that doubles as a fun survival adventure game.

I like it.

horse testicles are the chit brah don't knock it till you try it.   

once upon a time i had interest in it. now it just seems like a dull money grab. maybe one day when they put some meat on the bones and start fixing the bugs and fleshing the game out ill buy it used from the bargain bin. i aint gonna reward them for this chit.

13 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

horse testicles are the chit brah don't knock it till you try it.   

once upon a time i had interest in it. now it just seems like a dull money grab. maybe one day when they put some meat on the bones and start fixing the bugs and fleshing the game out ill buy it used from the bargain bin. i aint gonna reward them for this chit.

This is like when you said you wouldn't buy an xbox one and then you did, or the time you said you wouldn't buy an Xbox one X and then you did.

You'll end up buying it within a month.

• Like 1

may be so, i specialize in making stupid choices and all, but that doesnt change my opinion that right now this game is chit.

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

may be so, i specialize in making stupid choices and all, but that doesnt change my opinion that right now this game is chit.

You haven't even played it. Until you do, you can't really run your mouth.

It's not a perfect game, but it's fun as **** to run around with friends doing hoodrat chit in fallout.

just because i havent played it doesnt mean i cant take everything in front of me and form an opinion of it

i havent tried butt sex with dudes before but i can confidently say that butt sex with dudes is pretty mad gay yo and i dont think my assertion would be too far off the mark

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, -idyb- said:

just because i havent played it doesnt mean i cant take everything in front of me and form an opinion of it

i havent tried butt sex with dudes before but i can confidently say that butt sex with dudes is pretty mad gay yo and i dont think my assertions would be too far off the mark

I think you'd enjoy this game, as well as butt sex with men based on everything in front me. 

says the guy who works with male and handles other peoples packages all day

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

I do know that if and when I find a suit of power armor imma f*ck my GF in the mouth for a celebration.

And no, I don't wanna know where power armor is, I'll find that chit in my travels.

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

says the guy who works with male and handles other peoples packages all day

288199373_Fallout76.thumb.png.9bd5301bce93b7df0cf3eaf4ca5c1253.png

and speaking of buttsex i got raped the other day in rdr2 by a bunch of incestious pig farmers and all my money got stolen.

glad i had a save game shortly prior to that so i could reload with my dignity still in tact.

Edited by -idyb-

apparently theres another lovely bug in fallout, inclusive to the xbox one x where fast travelling has a tendancy to hard crash the game and give an overheating message when the console wasnt actually overheating in the first place.    it was a bug first noticed in the beta, the community director acknowledged it, but bethesda hasnt actually put the priority into eliminating it.

i guess its better than the bug on the pc beta where it would literally delete your entire game folder.

Edited by -idyb-

apparently theres another lovely bug in fallout, inclusive to the xbox one x where fast travelling has a tendancy to hard crash the game and give an overheating message when the console wasnt actually overheating in the first place.    it was a bug first noticed in the beta, the community director acknowledged it, but bethesda hasnt actually put the priority into eliminating it.

i guess its better than the bug on the pc beta where it would literally delete your entire game folder.

I’ve got at least 30 hours in the game, I’ve fast traveled hundreds of times and that has never happened. 

25 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I’ve got at least 30 hours in the game, I’ve fast traveled hundreds of times and that has never happened. 

its happening to alot of people though. theres alot of people on the support forum dealing with it.   its also occuring for people when inserting holotapes into terminals and when they go to level up, not just fast traveling. i was wrong though it appears as though its affecting ps4 pro users too but the bulk of the people reporting it all seem to be on the xbox one x

apparently bethesda is working on it. but its been an known issue for users since beta and they never fixed it yet

usually when bugthesda puts out a game, its filled with bugs that are actually funny, like horses and npc's and objects flying into the sky or flying  across the room if you dont restrict the game to run at 60fps, the engine does all kinds of wonky chit with the physics. not to mention the thousands of other bugs that have to be fixed by modders in unofficial patches that bugthesda still cant be bothered to ever fix for all of eternity.    but theres nothing funny at all about bugs that delete your whole damn game off your hard drive  or crash your game and give you an overheating error.  

Edited by -idyb-

lol

looks like theres no shortage of funny bugs in this game either

I can't get out of the "power armor"! I've been stuck for about 2 hours now
9:23 PM - Nov 13, 2018

Dr8H4ZGUcAAbpkU.jpg:large

Screen_Shot_2018_11_14_at_12.11.57_PM.0.

David Vincent @Davidcelticwolf

@Fallout I cant get out of my power armor and this is what i look like

Dr8U9fWWsAA5Poa.jpg

Dr9mKXpWkAATIiy.jpg

thats fooking creepy as f*ck

Edited by -idyb-

lol i'm canceling all plans today for front row seats to this thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TUF said:

lol i'm canceling all plans today for front row seats to this thread

Take this to help with any counter arguments lol 

FB_IMG_1542411295015.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12er would like RDR2. One of your gang members is a McG knock off. Is from Dublin. Talks a lot of chit. Gets brained in like his 2nd mission.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TUF said:

12er would like RDR2. One of your gang members is a McG knock off. Is from Dublin. Talks a lot of chit. Gets brained in like his 2nd mission.

I already talked about playing it. It's alright, but probably a little overrated. Too much time riding horses around.

Base building has me rustled. You gotta find an area that's semi flat and in the middle of nowhere so people won't walk up on it and fook up your chit.

The struggle is real.