Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 12/19/2018 at 6:17 PM, America said:

Is Destiny 2 worth playing? I've had it in my back catalog for awhile now?

I like playing gear grinding games like diablo/Path of exile/grim dawn etc... which I was planning on for destiny but I felt the gear in the game didn't change the way I play my character enough to warrant the grind for gear. The game play itself is extremely fun and polished though. I would recommend just playing through and campaign and chilling if you can get the game and all of the DLC for a decent price. It's a pretty fun game imo.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Teemu said:

I like playing gear grinding games like diablo/Path of exile/grim dawn etc... which I was planning on for destiny but I felt the gear in the game didn't change the way I play my character enough to warrant the grind for gear. The game play itself is extremely fun and polished though. I would recommend just playing through and campaign and chilling if you can get the game and all of the DLC for a decent price. It's a pretty fun game imo.

I've been playing the **** out of it and having a blast. Just beat the main campaign and started Osiris.

I started over a few times because I couldn't decide on class. However I ended up on Gunslinger and haven't looked back. Now I'm just trying to get to 30 and 300 so I can do raids 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@I_Take_Roids_m8 did u get the december update for your x900f?

it upgrades to android 8.0 oreo, gets rid of all the home screen clutter, makes navigating the menu's and tv settings insanely fast. also hdr10 support for youtube videos but still no youtube dolby vision yet

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mcbro its almost 2019. the name spiderman is extremely sexist and offensive. we just cant go around making gender assumptions like that. thats borderline hate speech, and you can get charged for that up here. im ashamed of you mcmod. you of all people should know better. especially. after they changed the lyrics to our national anthem.

you dont know what gender identity spiderman identifies as. from now on you are going to have to use the terms SpiderHuman, SpiderPerson, Or SpiderBeing to refer to this fictional character.  

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

been grinding my **** off in smash. this is the first one i've actually owned. did a tournament with a bunch of my buddies and even tho i was the last seed i beat the kid who was seeded in third. was definitely proud of my self even tho i didnt get any more wins in the tournament. now tht the games been out a while who r u guys maining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I had my first go of the new COD at my friends last night honestly felt like someone had stuck it on fast-forward lol the gameplay seems so fast it was unreal had to go and watch my old glory clips of Black Ops 1 to make myself feel better after :lol: think its safe to say that game has just passed me by now.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

My Christmas day was finishing Spider-Man.

Spider-Man is a pretty good video game.

It suffered being in the same year as God of War 4 and Red Dead Redemption 2 any other year it would have gotten some awards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Multiplayer in the new cod is cancer. 

I was never the best at Black ops but I could at lest hold a 1.0 k/d. This new one I don’t even want to look. 

Heist is a pretty cool mode that seems to be more balanced. But it’s pretty much all about Blackout 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, if you want to talk about mind ****ing your opponent in Mortal Kimbat, this has to he my favorite way. Doing chainsaw cancels with Leatherface killer variation and applying endless pressure and mix ups. The timing is cancer but I got them down to a science now. 

 

https://xboxclips.com/GodLordPaddock/2b41cea8-3043-499e-b652-23e69915bdd2

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2018 at 11:28 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

My Christmas day was finishing Spider-Man.

Spider-Man is a pretty good video game.

You know a video game is good if mcmax gets past the first level and still wants to play 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’ve never needed teamwork as much as you do in BFV and ironically it’s the first battlefield game where I never have a ****ing team of friends.

im still diggling these kids, but not as much as I should be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You’ve never needed teamwork as much as you do in BFV and ironically it’s the first battlefield game where I never have a ****ing team of friends.

im still diggling these kids, but not as much as I should be. 

I got it now but haven't downloaded it yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In all my playthroughs (and I'm doing another playthrough now) I've never once let Wh*reson Junior live.......and I'm not about to start now.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 12er© said:

You’ve never needed teamwork as much as you do in BFV and ironically it’s the first battlefield game where I never have a ****ing team of friends.

im still diggling these kids, but not as much as I should be. 

Not surprised mother ****ers

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Not surprised mother ****ers

Which part of that statement are you reacting to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done a lot of difficult chit in my life.

Having hogging contests where whoever fu*ks the fattest chick wins the pot.

Drinking beer out of a shoe I just a 5k in.

Not getting caught masturbating by my parents even though I literally did it everyday from ages 13-16.

But trying to win the goddamn high stakes gwent tournament without saving after the first and 3rd game might be the hardest chit I've ever done in my life.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, America said:

 

Not getting caught masturbating by my parents even though I literally did it everyday from ages 13-16.

 

how did u manage to pull that off?

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, America said:

I've done a lot of difficult chit in my life.

Having hogging contests where whoever fu*ks the fattest chick wins the pot.

Drinking beer out of a shoe I just a 5k in.

Not getting caught masturbating by my parents even though I literally did it everyday from ages 13-16.

But trying to win the goddamn high stakes gwent tournament without saving after the first and 3rd game might be the hardest chit I've ever done in my life.

 

Gwent is gay.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 12er© said:

Gwent is gay.

Maybe, but at least I can play it for longer than 35 seconds without it crashing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, America said:

Luck

i'd be lucky if i could go a week without my parents walking in on me with my bird out.  it got to the point where my dad had to take my bedroom door off.  but the joke was on him. that still didnt stop me. especially when we had other family over.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

i'd be lucky if i could go a week without my parents walking in on me with my bird out.  it got to the point where my dad had to take my bedroom door off.  but the joke was on him. that still didnt stop me. especially when we had other family over.

Did this sound better in your head?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Ive picked up RDR2 once in the last couple weeks and the new update might be too little too late. They made a Fortnite clone BR mode but the online is still a mostly hollow shell of a gaming experience and theyre 2 months into beta. Hard pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Gwent in 2019

Witcher is average btw

Why did you duck Battlefield 5, m8? The faster TTK made you realize you were going to get cucked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 12er© said:

Why did you duck Battlefield 5, m8? The faster TTK made you realize you were going to get cucked?

I'm still waiting to play Battlefield 1

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

I'm still waiting to play Battlefield 1

You're going to be waiting forever.

Time to hop ship, don't worry, the lewis gun is even better in BFV.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

My reaction if Gamestop closes down and I walk into Gamestop one last time:

 

Why would you care about cuckstop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Why would you care about cuckstop?

Cause they always treated me good from a wee lad and when it was still EB Games in my area. Had a lot of memories going there and to their midnight releases of consoles and games. Never had a bad thing to say about them. 

 

But then again, I never sold my stuff to.them because I'm not desperate, poor, or stupid. Which I think is where a lot of peoples problems stem from. 

 

My only complaint is that some of the workers nowadays have bad body odor. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cause they always treated me good from a wee lad and when it was still EB Games in my area. Had a lot of memories going there and to their midnight releases of consoles and games. Never had a bad thing to say about them. 

 

But then again, I never sold my stuff to.them because I'm not desperate, poor, or stupid. Which I think is where a lot of peoples problems stem from. 

 

My only complaint is that some of the workers nowadays have bad body odor. 

 

They make their money by ripping off children. **** em, I'll laugh when the digital age wipes them out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 12er© said:

They make their money by ripping off children. **** em, I'll laugh when the digital age wipes them out.

I'm buying more digital nowadays. I usually only buy physical if I am a collector of a series. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm buying more digital nowadays. I usually only buy physical if I am a collector of a series. 

I've been 100% digital since the one dropped, m8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TUF said:

Thread needs more 12er hover handing Pena in Gamestop in it.

That was the last game I bought from gamestop, Battlefield 4 on the 360.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

 

BXudcgYCEAAwG6X.jpg

Do you have that saved to your computer?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×