Gaming PC will be here tomorrow. Now I just having to figure out what game to buy to learn KB and M controls.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

https://kotaku.com/the-first-dead-or-alive-6-season-pass-costs-93-1832989935

If DoA was an EA game, idyb would be having an aneurysm over this.

DOA games are trash too. A lot if that chit in the season pass is cosmetics I bet. And this wont be the only season pass for the game either. 

32 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

DOA games are trash too. A lot if that chit in the season pass is cosmetics I bet. And this wont be the only season pass for the game either. 

60+ costumes and 2 characters. Straight trash!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

https://kotaku.com/the-first-dead-or-alive-6-season-pass-costs-93-1832989935

If DoA was an EA game, idyb would be having an aneurysm over this.

EA is the devil. ive already went off enough this week on those filthy knob gobblers, so i'm just going to leave it at that

but 2 characters and a bunch of cosmetics for $93 USD? if they want to fuck me like that they could at least pull my hair, or take me out for a fancy dinner first.

Edited by -idyb-

Laptop has arrived. Didn't go all out because I don't know how ill like computer gaming. MSI, I7-8750 1050GPU, 16GB RAM 256 SSD 1TB HDD. 

Downloading Witcher 3 as we speak.

• Like 1

assuming u got the 1050ti model it should be more or less playable at 1080p and run somewhat decent if u run it on medium settings.. make sure to turn off hairworks too cause that will just cripple your performance.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

assuming u got the 1050ti model it should be more or less playable at 1080p and run somewhat decent if u run it on medium settings.. make sure to turn off hairworks too cause that will just cripple your performance.

Nope, have a regular 1050 and its running great on high settings at 1080. 

20 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

just wait until you enter novigrad.

I've been to Novigrad already, I breezed through white orchard because I wanted to see if two mods I downloaded worked. Still doing fine.

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I miss finish him. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I miss finish him. 

Still don't even get why he was banned

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Still don't even get why he was banned

I don't remember why, but I'm sure it was justified.

• Haha 1

he called one of my junkie buddies a junkie and then wished him to go full chris benoit on his family

oh wait that was classicboxer.

i think all FH did was call one of my junkie buddies a junkie. but he also might have wished him to go full chris benoit on his family as well.

Edited by -idyb-

FH played the victim card more than a BLM March

• Like 2

u dont have the attention span to try a game for more than 10 minutes before moving on to the next and u want to play poe lol

but lets just say you figure out the mechanics and how to put a build together that will even be functional and learn to trade and make currency and all that, im just going to be frank and tell youu that byu the time you even get to mapping which is where the game actually starts  and theres alot more going on around you than a few packs of trash mobs, its going to absolutely DESTROY that 1050 setup of yours. 

but its never a better time to start. new league just started yesterday. good luck, exile.

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

u dont have the attention span to try a game for more than 10 minutes before moving on to the next and u want to play poe lol

but lets just say you figure out the mechanics and how to put a build together and trade and all that. by the time you even get to mapping which is where the game actually starts  and theres alot more going on around you than a few packs of trash mobs, its going to absolutely DESTROY that 1050 of yours.  good luck, exile.

Just like Novigrad was going to, right?

Anyway, I decided against it. Went with BDO instead and I'm enjoying the chit out of it.

youre used to console and youll settle for anything. you have no standards.  you spent how much money? and youre still going to get roughly the equivalent performance of a regular ps4.

hell you probably dont even have any idea what youre framerate or temperatures are or even what you could use to even monitor it.   all you care about is whether it runs or not. so of course its gonna be great if you dont mind playing 30-50 fps

but what do i know? tell me about how that laptop of yours with its $100 GPU completely BEASTS the witcher 3. you should be set for quite a while with that rig of yours bro.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

youre used to console and youll settle for anything. you wouldnt even notice the difference.

hell you probably dont even have any idea what youre framerate or temperatures are or even what you could use to even monitor it.   all you care about is whether it runs or not. so of course its gonna be great if you dont mind playing 30-50 fps

but what do i know. im sure that laptop of yours completely BEASTS the witcher 3 with that $100 graphics card equivalent to a ps4.

I have no doubt you know more about computers than me. I'm not arguing that.

I'm telling you it runs high at 1080 just fine. Do I give a chit past that at this point in my introduction to PC gaming? No, not at all.

bro you could have gotten so much better if you would have just ponied up on at 1060 at least.

a 1050 is not really a card meant for gaming. it will run stuff.   a 1050 ti struggles to perform decently in 1080p. a 3 gb 1060 is a good start for gaming but even at 1080p in pretty much any game these days,  you wont have enough vram and it will turn into a stutterfest or a slide show.

a 6 gb 1060 is what you buy if you want to do any real 1080p gaming with it at this point in time.  i dont know why the hell you wouldnt go with that.  you would have had a chance.  1070 absolutely beasts 1080p and will continue to do so for quite some time.  anything higher is overkill and money wasted if youre only running off a 1080p display

you say it runs high just fine, but youre definition of fine is different from mine. on my last gpu i ran witcher 3 on ultra always 60-105 fps with only hairworks off and field of view turned down to high.  this is on a card  thats almost 5 years old, and you could probably buy off the internet for around the price of a new 1050ti ill bet. 

you could have been getting so much more gains and really get so see how much of a performance advantage you could be getting in every single aspect.  instead you got something thats going to give you less gaming performance than a ps4.   i dont understand. why you wouldnt just play your games on the ps4 instead and save yourself the money, unless youre going to be bringing it with you everywhere you go?

Edited by -idyb-

bro you could have gotten so much better if you would have just ponied up on at 1060 at least.

a 1050 is not really a card meant for gaming. it will run stuff.   a 1050 ti struggles to perform decently in 1080p. a 3 gb 1060 is a good start for gaming but even at 1080p in pretty much any game these days,  you wont have enough vram and it will turn into a stutterfest or a slide show.

a 6 gb 1060 is what you buy if you want to do any real 1080p gaming with it at this point in time.  i dont know why the hell you wouldnt go with that.  you would have had a chance.

you say it runs high just fine, but youre definition of fine is different from mine. on my last gpu i ran witcher 3 on ultra always 60-105 fps with only hairworks off and field of view turned down to high.  this is on a card  thats almost 5 years old, and you could probably buy off the internet for around the price of a new 1050ti ill bet. 

you could have been getting so much more gains and really get so see how much of a performance advantage you could be getting in every single aspect.  instead you got something thats going to give you roughly the same performance gaming wise as a regular ps4.   i dont understand. why you wouldnt just play your games on the ps4 instead and save yourself the money, unless youre going to be bringing it with you everywhere you go?

Because this was just a purchase to see if I like PC gaming so I went kinda cheap and if I do like it (which so far I do even though the controls are still fu*king with me a little) then I will build a home PC in about......2 years if I'm still enjoying it.

I will say this about PC gaming so far. With all the options it gives you, I can't see any reason to go PC and go back to console unless it's strictly for exclusives.

this is off a 1050ti which is more powerful than your 1050. heres how the game actually runs,  cpu doesnt even matter for much as the gpu will be your bottleneck in this situation, as it will be for pretty much every single game you play.

a 1050 is no 1050ti and im telling you bro thats not a card for any real gaming. even with the ti model you have to run medium just to get similar performance to an xbox one x.  i dont know why you want to get into pc gaming but choose to go into it with such a low end budget setup. you could be getting such a better experience that youd never even want to go back to the 30 fps mustard race on console. especially if youre running a display that can do 4k 60hz/1080p 120hz.  you dont even have a chance for that by getting a laptop. does it even have a thunderbolt port, or are you forever stuck with that sh*t gpu in there?

this is off a 1050ti which is more powerful than your 1050. heres how the game actually runs,  cpu doesnt even matter for much as the gpu will be your bottleneck in this situation, as it will be for pretty much every single game you play.

a 1050 is no 1050ti and im telling you bro thats not a card for any real gaming. even with the ti model you have to run medium just to get similar performance to an xbox one x.  i dont know why you want to get into pc gaming but choose to go into it with such a low end budget setup. you could be getting such a better experience that youd never even want to go back to the 30 fps mustard race on console. especially if youre running a display that can do 4k 60hz/1080p 120hz.  you dont even have a chance for that by getting a laptop. does it even have a thunderbolt port, or are you forever stuck with that sh*t gpu in there?

At this point you're not even reading what I'm saying and just firing off the same comments over and over.

I'm out.

16 minutes ago, America said:

I can't see any reason to go PC and go back to console unless it's strictly for exclusives.

OF COURSE YOU DONT

you bought something thats going to give you roughly the same experience, or even worse in some case than a console that was released in 2013. you arent able to be getting any benefits over it.

youre not capable of using the higher graphical settings and running in higher framerates and resolutions because for some reason, you decided to go buy a laptop with a sh*t tier gpu in it that isnt even meant for gaming at all.   youre not going to find any benefits, because you bought something that isnt even capable of giving you the expericne of what you already had.

i totally agree with you. i would see no reason to even buy a computer if thats the type of system i had to use.  i'd just stick with my $500 xbox one x, and even with that weak little cpu in there, it still chews that little 1050 of yours and spits it out.

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, -idyb- said:

OF COURSE YOU DONT

you bought something thats going to give you roughly the same experience, or even worse in some case than a console that was released in 2013.

youre not capable of using the higher graphical settings and running in higher framerates and resolutions because for some reason, you decided to go buy a laptop with a sh*t tier gpu in it that isnt even meant for gaming at all.   youre not going to find any reason, because you bought something that isnt even capable of giving you the expericne of what you already had.

i totally agree with you. i would see no reason to even buy a computer if thats the type of system i had to use.  i'd just stick with my $500 xbox one x, and even with that weak little cpu in there, it still chews that little 1050 of yours and spits it out.

You didn't even read that correctly. 

That statement was actually in favor of PC. 

you didnt read anything ive said i told u before you even went out and bought that hunk of junk to get something with at least a 6 gb 1060 in there. at least in PM's or somewhere when i was drunk anyways

a 1060 build wouldd have been the one to go for and you would have been good for 1080p for quite some time to come, and you would have gotten some nice gains from it. but  in most games already a 1050 ti doesnt have a leg to stand on, let alone a base 1050.   sure games are still going to run,  but only half-assed and in many cases a console will run the game even better.

a 1050 is not really a gaming level gpu. if you turn down the resolution it will help you significantly. otherwise youre forever going to have to get used to lowering alot of gpu bound settings and running the game with console framerates. to me thats not what pc gaming is about and theres so much better you could have been getting if you would have just ponied up a little bit more on a proper 1060 setup if youre looking to game at 1080p.

but whatever. at least you got something to start with and get to dip your feet in a little bit just to maybe try some of the games. but i just couldnt imagine your experience being overwhelmingly positive because youre being completely held back because of such a budget entry gpu.  if you really want to get into any pc gaming, the gpu would be your main focus, second only to your cpu which is only of concern if you already have a gpu that can take on your target resolution just fine, and youre aiming for higher frame rates to be more in line with the refresh rate of your 120hz or 144 hz display.

basically what im saying here is that unless youre targetting a super high framerate, the performance you are going get out of your entire system is pretty much dependant on your gpu. and you chose to go with a 1050 for some reason which is always going to be pinned down and struggling at 1080p. the desktop equivalents of the a mobile 1050 are only slightly more capable and you can buy those for a hundred bucks. the 1050ti model is slightly more powerful and expensive, and is roughly on par with the performance of a base ps4.  so basically thats the most you should expect to get out of it.

i just hope you didnt have to pay too much for that though. its not something i would have done myself, and one look at that and in half a second i would have told  you to just stick with your ps4, but as long as youre happy with it i guess thats all that matters.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

lol youre right. i kind of didnt read it correctly . i kind of rolled over it

ive been drinking the fireball since morning but thats no excuse for me being the demented idiot that i am.  i never read half the chit that i reply to anyways

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

lmao they deleted your original post but not mine. maybe next time you shouldnt try to avoid the almighty swear filter.

Edited by -idyb-

20 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lmao they deleted your original post but not mine. maybe next time you shouldnt try to avoid the almighty swear filter.

Avoiding the swear filter is reserved for GOAT's, not a privilege for commoners and criminals.

31 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Avoiding the swear filter is reserved for GOAT's, not a privilege for commoners and criminals.

thus the deletion of your post m8

• Like 1

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

thus the deletion of your post m8

Juice left yours up so mcmod could bury you if he chose.

On 3/11/2019 at 12:34 AM, -idyb- said:

you didnt read anything ive said i told u before you even went out and bought that hunk of junk to get something with at least a 6 gb 1060 in there. at least in PM's or somewhere when i was drunk anyways

a 1060 build wouldd have been the one to go for and you would have been good for 1080p for quite some time to come, and you would have gotten some nice gains from it. but  in most games already a 1050 ti doesnt have a leg to stand on, let alone a base 1050.   sure games are still going to run,  but only half-assed and in many cases a console will run the game even better.

a 1050 is not really a gaming level gpu. if you turn down the resolution it will help you significantly. otherwise youre forever going to have to get used to lowering alot of gpu bound settings and running the game with console framerates. to me thats not what pc gaming is about and theres so much better you could have been getting if you would have just ponied up a little bit more on a proper 1060 setup if youre looking to game at 1080p.

but whatever. at least you got something to start with and get to dip your feet in a little bit just to maybe try some of the games. but i just couldnt imagine your experience being overwhelmingly positive because youre being completely held back because of such a budget entry gpu.  if you really want to get into any pc gaming, the gpu would be your main focus, second only to your cpu which is only of concern if you already have a gpu that can take on your target resolution just fine, and youre aiming for higher frame rates to be more in line with the refresh rate of your 120hz or 144 hz display.

basically what im saying here is that unless youre targetting a super high framerate, the performance you are going get out of your entire system is pretty much dependant on your gpu. and you chose to go with a 1050 for some reason which is always going to be pinned down and struggling at 1080p. the desktop equivalents of the a mobile 1050 are only slightly more capable and you can buy those for a hundred bucks. the 1050ti model is slightly more powerful and expensive, and is roughly on par with the performance of a base ps4.  so basically thats the most you should expect to get out of it.

i just hope you didnt have to pay too much for that though. its not something i would have done myself, and one look at that and in half a second i would have told  you to just stick with your ps4, but as long as youre happy with it i guess thats all that matters.

Will not read. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Will not read. 

do explain to me why i should give two shits whether or not you decide to read a post on a message forum that wasnt even directed at you. because right now my DGAF meter is reading off the charts

Try Harder.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

do explain to me why i should give two shits whether or not you decide to read a post on a message forum that wasnt even directed at you. because right now my DGAF meter is reading off the charts

Try Harder.

Will not read.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 2:10 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Will not read. 

Bubba, i haven't see IDYB this mad in years

Mission accomplished

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PATSTER said:

Bubba, i haven't see IDYB this mad in years

Mission accomplished

It was more of a nostalgia troll than anything. IDYB is still on my top ten posters with a mullet list. 

barely a week after launching with a $60 price tag and a $93 season pass,  Dead Or Alive 6 goes "free to play" on steam.  so now u can just pay for everything seperately in little pieces and get ripped off even more. $4 per character, $20 to play the story mode, etc.

or u could torrent a cracked version from codex or fitgirl and get the game and all the dlc for free.

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Me and @Banham got into the MK11 private stress test beta and man it's amazing. 

Post some Sub Zero footage