What's a good single player game to pick up?

Last 2 games i played was Rdr2 and Assassins creed Odyssey. Both pretty goat. Thinking about investing in Origins but not sure if its a massive step back from Odyssey  

3 hours ago, Identity said:

What's a good single player game to pick up?

ぷよぷよテトリス

21 hours ago, America said:

Anyone played Division 2 yet? Is it worth a chit?

I am really enjoying it. Much better than anthem and I like Anthem. Also better than Destiny and i invested THOUSANDS of hours into Destiny. I liked the division 1after the updates and whatnot. 

I definitely think it's worth a purchase. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Just took Friday off 

Stram dat chit bruh... I need to watch you bang in the pocket and throw hands 

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, PATSTER said:

ぷよぷよテトリス

That's true. It has a story mode and everything.

ordered  an asus strix rtx 2080 for the pc yesterday. pretty beastly card but a little pricey.  

but god damn. kinda wish i woulda just bought a 1080ti a few years ago and id still be just as well off as i am now, but i was holding out on my upgrade hoping that the new lineup would be significantly more powerful than and still within the same price brackets. it all went to **** back in fall when the real benchmarks came out.   still gotta be honest here and say that unless i want to sell a kidney for that 2080ti, the rest of the lineup doesnt look that much more impressive over pascal.

but i needed a good upgrade anyways. on newegg.ca it was $80 off plus anthem, battlefield 5, and metro exodus codes for free. best deal im gonna get here in canada for the highest priced best quality 2080 on the market, and i been longing for an upgrade for a while now that im no longer gimped by a 1080p 60hz panel.  wish i could at least swap out anthem for some other game thats at least worth the hard drive space just to sweeten the deal.

but god damn $1220 of my monopoly money after it was all said and done. theres some fairly decent gaming pc's out here with 1060s in em that dont even cost that much as this one card. mind you theyre only a small fraction as powerful.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

ordered  an asus strix rtx 2080 for the pc yesterday. pretty beastly card but a little pricey.  

but god damn. kinda wish i woulda just bought a 1080ti a few years ago and id still be just as well off as i am now, but i was holding out on my upgrade hoping that the new lineup would be significantly more powerful than and still within the same price brackets.  still gotta be honest here and say that unless i want to sell a kidney for that 2080ti, the rest of the lineup doesnt look that much more impressive over pascal.

still on newegg canada it was $80 off plus anthem, battlefield 5, and metro exodus codes for free. best deal im gonna get here in canada for the highest priced best quality aftermarket 2080 im gonna get for a long while, and i been longing for an upgrade. wish i could at least swap out anthem for some other game thats at least worth the hard drive space just to sweeten the deal.

People were getting division 2 with their cards from somewhere

ive been scouring for deals for months and months for these cards using http://www.nowinstock.net/ca/computers/videocards/nvidia/

i didnt catch the division 2 sales, but ive been more looking at the price savings. so far the best ive seen was $100 off the strix but no games and the deal was only good for a weekend. that was like a month ago. i almost went for it then. this time i found one for $70 off and got 3 games with it, so that broke me. been looking at some other models as well but they never came down in price enough for me to want them over the strix and i dont want none of those cheap zotac aftermarkets or the founders edition crap either. the rog strix is the p4p model for me

pretty excited for it. not too thrilled about the price of this new series. kinda bummed i didnt get the 1080ti before the crypto crap hit the fan because im paying a lot more now for only a wee bit more performance but im just glad to finally get my upgrade out of the way. wasnt about to wait much longer just to try to save a few more bucks, and i really dont care to wait on the next series either to see how nvidia wants to grease me

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

EiiFUmY.jpg

card came this afternoon. installed without a hitch. she's a real beauty

spent a few hours playing and benchmarking to see how the new card would perform in my system. to avoid a wall of text or sharing some actual performance results amongst many intensive games with the kind of framerates and graphical fidelity that would make any console lover want to throw his xbox into its rightful dumpster, ill just have to cut to the chase and say that this card is a beast

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

EiiFUmY.jpg

card came this afternoon. installed without a hitch. she's a real beauty

spent a few hours playing and benchmarking to see how the new card would perform in my system. to avoid a wall of text or sharing some actual performance results amongst many intensive games with the kind of framerates and graphical fidelity that would make any console lover want to throw his xbox into its rightful dumpster, ill just have to cut to the chase and say that this card is a beast

For the money you spent on that I would probably buy a dresser that didn't look like it was gonna collapse under the weight of a television. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, America said:

For the money you spent on that I would probably buy a dresser that didn't look like it was gonna collapse under the weight of a television. 

im the guy with the two 1200 watt car subwoofers and the box as a coffee table remember?  you think i give a damn about looks? its all about the functionality.   as far as the functionality goes, that old dresser cabinet it serves its purpose.  holds an old 50 inch tv and a bunch of stereo equipment just fine on top while storing a tonne of games and other accesssories inside.  its actually fairly sturdy. i really cant complain. what the hell else am i supposed to replace it with that i could get any more benefit out of? perhaps a better looking cabinet table thats taller and has an extra drawer and also holds all my equipment just fine?

i cant remember the last time ive actually bought any furniture. most of it i just get for free from others. hell u should have seen my last recliner. looked like something that belongs in the 1940's ,  but has heat and massage control,, a beer holder, audio jacks, a sweet foot rest, a solid base that i was able to enclose a small subwoofer and  its box inside of and all kinds of awesomeness.

once again idyb doesnt give a rats **** about aesthetics.  its all about the functionality.   talk to me when your coffee table can drop bass like mine homie. my real coffee table is on the left side of the room. built it way back in junior high school and is already overlloaded with 3 more consoles and another cable box,, another old tv ive used a dead pc to raise it up with., and parked some more speakers under it.  i cant exactly park it right in front of my couch and utilize it for anything, but my redneck speaker box coffee table works just fine for its purpose.  though a couple of you morons have trolled me on here over that before.

and lastly, i can play your game too, only i dont have to tell any bullsh*t. for all that money u spent the other week on that laptop with a 1050 in it, u could have built the same pc and dropped a gaming level gpu in there

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

and let it be known that idyb has finally gotten around to finishing his first run of witcher 3 this morning. took 5 years and 2 platforms to do it on, but i finally got er done boys.

took a while of doing all the side quests and finding all the hidden treasures and locations and upgrading all my witcher gears and getting my gwent fix, but i finally got around to completing the last of the story after 146 hours of piddling around. i think i got the best ending but with NG+ im just gonna be a total d*ck to everybody and see what happens.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

im the guy with the two 1200 watt car subwoofers and the box as a coffee table remember?  you think i give a damn about looks? its all about the functionality.   as far as the functionality goes, that old dresser cabinet it serves its purpose.  holds an old 50 inch tv and a bunch of stereo equipment just fine on top while storing a tonne of games and other accesssories inside.  its actually fairly sturdy. i really cant complain. what the hell else am i supposed to replace it with that i could get any more benefit out of? perhaps a better looking cabinet table thats taller and has an extra drawer and also holds all my equipment just fine?

i cant remember the last time ive actually bought any furniture. most of it i just get for free from others. hell u should have seen my last recliner. looked like something that belongs in the 1940's ,  but has heat and massage control,, a beer holder, audio jacks, a sweet foot rest, a solid base that i was able to enclose a small subwoofer and  its box inside of and all kinds of awesomeness.

once again idyb doesnt give a rats **** about aesthetics.  its all about the functionality.   talk to me when your coffee table can drop bass like mine homie. my real coffee table is on the left side of the room. built it way back in junior high school and is already overlloaded with 3 more consoles and another cable box,, another old tv ive used a dead pc to raise it up with., and parked some more speakers under it.  i cant exactly park it right in front of my couch and utilize it for anything, but my redneck speaker box coffee table works just fine for its purpose.  though a couple of you morons have trolled me on here over that before.

and lastly, i can play your game too, only i dont have to tell any bullsh*t. for all that money u spent the other week on that laptop with a 1050 in it, u could have built the same pc and dropped a gaming level gpu in there

My coffee table doesn't have bass, but I know what a vagina feels like. 

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Sekiro IGN review: 95

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/03/21/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-review

Once again FROM delivers the best game this year. 

Never been a souls fan, but I might give this game a shot. It sounds more to my liking than their past games and my gameshare buddy bought it so I don't even have to spend any money.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 12er© said:

My coffee table doesn't have bass, but I know what a vagina feels like. 

ive set up an account over at BestialitySexTaboo.com but im just waiting for the right woman or animal to find me. been swiping to the left all afternoon now. i have high standards.

**** youre such a witty d*uchebag but ill admit u roasted me good there

honesty theres nothing worth writing home about most of the women ive been with. i dont even bother looking anymore and all the easy ones have an army of kids already. its nice to have some money to spend on myself.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

the denuvo drm for sekeiro is already cracked. apparently steam users are already refunding and review bombing or something.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

mcmod u getting the new VR 'headset' for the nintendo switch?

I legit think that Labo stuff looks super fun to build, but then I'd have a bunch of cardboard **** that I'd have to find a place to store, so I've never bought any.

i wonder if nintendo is the cardboard for the VR stuff is just reused from all their boxes of wii u's that didnt sell?

i wouldnt even consider something like that. assembling a bunch of cardboard into what its supposed to be may be easy for a 7 year old but its probably above my level of technical expertise when i'm drunk or high half of my day.  secondly i would have to question the durability of it. say that one with the rocket firing gun one where u gotta reload all the time and move parts around. i cant imagine that would be able to withstand alot of use, and within a couple weeks i'd be parked outside of an elementary school trying to get a bunch of young children to jump into my car so they can help me assemble another labo device.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i wonder if nintendo is the cardboard for the VR stuff is just reused from all their boxes of wii u's that didnt sell?

i wouldnt even consider something like that. assembling a bunch of cardboard into what its supposed to be may be easy for a 7 year old but its probably above my level of technical expertise when i'm drunk or high half of my day.  secondly i would have to question the durability of it. say that one with the rocket firing gun one where u gotta reload all the time and move parts around. i cant imagine that would be able to withstand alot of use, and within a couple weeks i'd be parked outside of an elementary school trying to get a bunch of young children to jump into my car so they can help me assemble another labo device.

Are you playing with gsp?

• Like 1

no, but i have plenty of lifesized stain-resistant cardboard cutouts of GSP so i guess i can just use some of that to build my VR device.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

no, but i have plenty of lifesized stain-resistant cardboard cutouts of GSP so i guess i can just use some of that to build my VR device.

Do you rub Vaseline on them?

• Like 5

Lol the salt people are having from Sekiro is hilarious. I frequent gamefaqs for a good laugh and people are RAGING about it being too hard and how they're getting refunds from.gamestop and whatnot. 

Bunch of bums. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Do you rub Vaseline on them?

pretty soon i will be. a month or so after gsp's retirement announcement i'm starting to run low on tears to lube them up with

fortunately the nintendo powered 14 inch cardboard BBC attachment i erected for them is still holding out stiff and strong, and delivers a performance that can only be described as impressive. most durable DLC ever since horse armor.

4 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol the salt people are having from Sekiro is hilarious. I frequent gamefaqs for a good laugh and people are RAGING about it being too hard and how they're getting refunds from.gamestop and whatnot. 

Bunch of bums. 

dont care how many times i get my **** handed to me im still gonna go all in on the game. everything ive seen so far looks promising to me so i cant really knock it. the game must be a rare breed.  

i'd really like to finish my assassins creed runthrough first and maybe get back to rdr2 but i damn well know thats probably not going to happen if i pick this one up. plus its already cracked and on all the torrent sites already so its kind of hard for me to pass the game up to begin with.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Bunch of bums. 

Im loving it. Ds3 took me a day to beat, in sekiro i just reached the final area. Some of the fights are the best from has created. 

One thing i don't like is how some of the bosses/mini bosses are recycled through the game. It makes sense for the revived after death gimmick but still is a little disappointing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PATSTER said:

Im loving it. Ds3 took me a day to beat, in sekiro i just reached the final area. Some of the fights are the best from has created. 

One thing i don't like is how some of the bosses/mini bosses are recycled through the game. It makes sense for the revived after death gimmick but still is a little disappointing.

I beat Genichiro last night. One of the best bosses FROM has made IMO. I absolutely love the game. I dont think it's as hard as people are making it out to be but its definitely harder than Bloodborne and DS IMO. 

People arent playing aggressive enough in the fights. Genichiro took me maybe 6 tries but would have took me less time if I would have played more aggressive the first three tries. 

• Like 3

installed sekiro. lasted a whole 12 seconds into the game before my guy decided to take the easy way out and jumped off a cliff

since then ive been getting my angus handed to me. trying to run at everything and impatiently mashing attack until theyre dead just doesnt seem to cut it in this game.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

alright now im just getting blown up from half way across the map by some giant ogre looking thing with a rocket launcher while i'm going all stealth ninja assassin on all of his homeboys.

this game is just designed to punish my jimmies. ive had some pretty gnarly deaths so far and i dont know how much of this ill be able to withstand

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

alright now im just getting blown up from half way across the map by some giant ogre looking thing with a rocket launcher while i'm going all stealth ninja assassin on all of his homeboys.

this game is just designed to punish my jimmies. ive had some pretty gnarly deaths so far and i dont know how much of this ill be able to withstand

We already know you are a can, we don't need to hear about it every time you get thrown for five.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Juice, you going to bang in the fire storm with me next time we're on at the same time?

• Like 2

On 3/26/2019 at 1:20 AM, 12er© said:

Firestorm is out and I came first, guys.

78959262_BattlefieldV.thumb.png.362f24fdcb946a747c460384e4e5fb1a.png

bro ur a camper. we dont need to hear about it every time you come in first.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

bro ur a camper. we dont need to hear about it every time you come in first. i'm just surprised you happened to be the fastest swimmer.

My SPM and the countless gameplay videos I've posted tell another story. Try again, foglet.

• Like 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

i bow to your greatness homie

It's about time.

Also, the point of posting that photo and saying "I came first" was to show the weird grammar they went with. It should say "You came IN first". Instead it implies that I wham, bam, thank you ma'am my wife and don't satisfy her.

7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Also, the point of posting that photo and saying "I came first" was to show the weird grammar they went with. It should say "You came IN first". Instead it implies that I wham, bam, thank you ma'am my wife and don't satisfy her.

no. it just implies that you were just the first one in line m8

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Juice, you going to bang in the fire storm with me next time we're on at the same time?

Sure, I haven't got to try it yet

Keep getting to the last 5-10 on Ring Of Elysium and then getting bodied right before the chopper or as I'm climbing the ladder for the chopper.

Rustle is real.