Dangerous Driving is out today. All other video games no longer matter now that I essentially have a new Burnout to play.

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

You have to run Firestorm with 12er and I. We need someone to revive us when we do something dumb. 

I'd be up for that some night.

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Ripped my one elited controller apart today because the LB button broke. Pretty easy process. 

20190412_122855.jpg

The bumpers on one controllers are pieces of ****

@12er i remember you were one of the people with the great take that the original bumper design on the day one controller worked fine when all the idiots couldn't figure out how to press the button. In my experience those were the more reliable controllers. Can you still buy that version?

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 1

I've never had any problems with any of the bumpers on any of my controllers but I did drop my original Elite controller once and messed up something about the d-pad I think because any time the controller is connected it's like the left direction is being held down.

My OG controller was durable but eventually it had some drift on the left joystick. That's unfortunate because I like it better than the one that came with my one x

The bumpers on the elite are hot garbage, mine broke too. 

I waited forever for scuf elites to be in stock, thinking they might be a better quality and then jumped to buy one when they were finally in stock and I didn't notice that the one I was buying wasn't the scuf version but the microsoft version with scuf cosmetic differences. Smh.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 4:48 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

Dangerous Driving is out today. All other video games no longer matter now that I essentially have a new Burnout to play.

not even don bradman cricket?

On 4/12/2019 at 3:02 PM, -idyb- said:

not even don bradman cricket?

Not even Don Bradman Cricket.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Ripped my one elited controller apart today because the LB button broke. Pretty easy process. 

20190412_122855.jpg

i remember when i had a sticky Y button on my original xbox one controller. it would (and still does) kinda stick down for a microsecond if the controller isnt being used for a while, but repeatedly pressing the button really fast for like 10 seconds seems to unstick it and then im good until my next session.

but anyways i didnt want to deal with that nuisance every time i fire up a game, so i was going to open the controller up and clean it all out but couldnt find my spudger to pry the damn shell open so i tried using a small little mini flathead screwdriver which is for use on tiny little circuit boards and other small chit. i figured the flat little blade would be tiny enough to get in there and pop it open, in fact it was making a little bit of progress but then i slipped a little and somehow ended up stabbing myself with the screwdriver, impaling my left hand between my thumb and index finger that was also holding the controller at the time.

it was a pretty awkward accident.  i was bleeding all over the place but i didnt hit a vein and it didnt go all the way through my hand or anything either. at that point i just said to hell with it and went and bought a new controller. i probably should have stopped at the hospital and got a tetnis shot too or something

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

The bumpers on the elite are hot garbage, mine broke too. 

I waited forever for scuf elites to be in stock, thinking they might be a better quality and then jumped to buy one when they were finally in stock and I didn't notice that the one I was buying wasn't the scuf version but the microsoft version with scuf cosmetic differences. Smh.

This was my launch Elite that broke. I'm assuming because of the repeated LB presses for Sekiro and MK11 beta. 

I stumbled over to Gamestop today and bought the Razer Wolverine "elite" controller. I read good things about them so I'm gonna give that a shot tonight. The only problem is its wired but I sit relatively close to my screen so its not a big deal. 

I bought those scuf accessories for my other elite and they're nice. The only thing that sucks is that the sticks are trash and wear out after a couple weeks of use. 

20190412_160651.jpg

• Like 1

i almost bought an elite controller a while back but then seeing a whole bunch of reviews ended up cancelling out that idea. seen alot of complaints about stick drift and bad grips and bumpers. i have a drawer full of 360 controllers that ended up getting a bit of stick drift, or bumpers that stick or dont want to register the click unless i jam down hard on it. mainly analog stick issues though. i dont want to fork over 200 bucks on something that seems to be prone to any of that.  and after my last experience impaling myself, i really dont feel too eager  to ever need to open it up and try to fix anything either.

Edited by -idyb-

in cremation of that tragic event the other day where al quida terrorists flew an airplane into a catholic dam over in France, assassins creed unity is currently free on PC.  for those of you who havent already pirated the game, itll be free to claim on uplay until the 25th

Edited by -idyb-