5 hours ago, Jolldan said:

So now its done what's everyone's top 3 games they're most excited for from E3?

Mine is

1. Watchdogs Legion - Time will tell if the whole control anyone thing is true but as a concept and a fresh city like London to play around in it looked awesome.
  2. Cyberpunk 2077 - The futuristic neo-noir dystopian future world from the trailer's looks great and totally different to what we've had lately.
  3. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Been over 10 years since I have played the Force Unleashed which was barrels of fun, just hope this is the same.

Yeah never played any of the Fallout games myself but this does look like something I could get in to. 

You play Batman gamed but never played Fallout? Cringe

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

You play Batman gamed but never played Fallout? Cringe

The look of the game was never for me, my buddy is daft on all the Fallout games he said I probably would have enjoyed New Vegas but honestly never really liked the look of the other ones.

6 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

The look of the game was never for me, my buddy is daft on all the Fallout games he said I probably would have enjoyed New Vegas but honestly never really liked the look of the other ones.

The nerds who worship New Vegas over the other Fallout games don't know what they're talking about

• Like 3

Just now, PATSTER said:

The nerds who worship New Vegas over the other Fallout games don't know what they're talking about

I think he just meant that it looks slightly different. I have never played the first two Bioshocks (which I know are the more highly regarded) just because I didn't like the look of them but have played and loved the third one.

4 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I think he just meant that it looks slightly different. I have never played the first two Bioshocks (which I know are the more highly regarded) just because I didn't like the look of them but have played and loved the third one.

I played all the Bioshocks a few years ago. Infinite is by far the best imo

• Like 4

6 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Didn't even play Fallout 76, **** off you casual.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Didn't even play Fallout 76, **** off you casual.

I play actual fallout games, not some battle royal emote online crap pal

Play 1 and 2 and then we can discuss this

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

I play actual fallout games, not some battle royal emote online crap pal

Play 1 and 2 and then we can discuss this

1 and 2 aren't real fallout. That's the hot garbage whose lore BethesGOAT turned into the Fallout franchise.

• Thanks 1

Patster knew he'd catch a body playing with real humans because he always played on very easy setting.

He didn't even do a survival playthough on 4!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Elden Ring has me hype. New FROM game = INDTANT COLECTORS EDITIONS PURCHASE FROM ROIDS. 

I dont like that they co promoted with a fat can like george martin

True from fans buy anything they put out regardless like us

• Like 3

15 hours ago, PATSTER said:

not some battle royal emote online crap pal

I played a round of that. I got two kills, which is better than I do in most battle royale games.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:16 PM, PATSTER said:

I dont like that they co promoted with a fat can like george martin

True from fans buy anything they put out regardless like us

This is true. I'm hoping they're just using his name to get more casuals to buy the game and then CRUSH their spirits

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this looks interesting

I bet you can't wait to drop the virtual soap, you fruit.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 12еr said:

I bet you can't wait to drop the virtual soap, you fruit.

im not the one who prances around the place calling himself the king of blueberries bro. that sounds pretty fruity to me. and arent you like the maleman guy who handles hundreds of other random dudes packages every day or something? 

Dammit Felcher, you should probably fire up Prison Simulator and brush up on your cheek spreading and smuggling techniques.  i got a brother locked up in the county and i need you to deliver a package to him.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im not the one who prances around the place calling himself the king of blueberries bro. that sounds pretty fruity to me. and arent you like the maleman guy who handles hundreds of other random dudes packages every day or something? 

Dammit Felcher, you should probably fire up Prison Simulator and brush up on your cheek spreading and smuggling techniques.  i got a brother locked up in the county and i need you to deliver a package to him.

Dawg, you're a janitor.

• Like 2

lel i cant even imagine the thought of that. honestly i'd probably be a horrible janitor. i have a hard enough time cleaning up after my own drunken self, theres no way i could manage to do that for anybody else. i cant even remember the last time ive even cleaned my own floors.  the only time i ever find myself doing any real cleaning is if i get too drunk and throw up everywhere, and even then it takes me a while to get the motivation going.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lel i cant even imagine the thought of that. i'd be a horrible janitor.  i cant even remember the last time ive even cleaned my own floors.  the only time i ever find myself doing any real cleaning is if i get too drunk and throw up everywhere, and even then it takes me a while to get the motivation going

I didn't say you were good at it. 

• Like 3

piss off troll.

the extent of my janitorial skills is when i see enough bugs crawling around my carpet that i have to bring out the vaccuum. i try to keep a rag around though for when i spill my drinks. even then i tend to just leave it off to the side after wiping the carpet down instead of throwing it in the wash and grabbing a new rag, and sometimes ill just leave the damn rag there all week and it gets all crusted and hardened and chit until it soaks up the next spill.

i live like a god damn pig bro. why anybody would think i could ever be a janitor is beyond me.  now i cant say for certain, but to tell you the truth i'd probably be better at handling other random dudes packages

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Tbf, so was Hong Kong phooey.

Sweet reference, bro.

• Like 2

Outer worlds looks like fallout on crack 

Similar to if fallout + mass effect had a baby

Shenmue 3 I've been waiting DECADES for 

Nothing will top Cyberpunk though. That game will be GOAT for the remainder of the century 

7 hours ago, Jolldan said:

This is quite possibly the best cosplay I have ever seen 😮

Anyone have the Xbox game pass? You can upgrade any existing Xbox live subscriptions to the ultimate subscription for a dollar right now so was going to try it. 

15 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Anyone have the Xbox game pass? You can upgrade any existing Xbox live subscriptions to the ultimate subscription for a dollar right now so was going to try it. 

I do. The upgrade is great because it converts any existing time you have, so I went from having like a year each of Game Pass & Gold to having like two years of Ultimate. I'm good until I think October 2021.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I do. The upgrade is great because it converts any existing time you have, so I went from having like a year each of Game Pass & Gold to having like two years of Ultimate. I'm good until I think October 2021.

My subscription was up this next September so I bought two years worth of Xbox live on eBay for $100. Plan to convert it over tonight. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, carnages said:

post your level codes m8

9WV-417-99G is the only one I’ve made so far.

yo mcmod is that lego expansion for forza horizon any good? i bought the ultimate edition at launch that gives me all those expansions and ive already done everythiing else and im wondering if its worth coming back for or if i should just chalk it up as a loss?  i dont really know how to feel about f*cking lego in a forza game

On 7/21/2019 at 3:39 AM, -idyb- said:

yo mcmod is that lego expansion for forza horizon any good? i bought the ultimate edition at launch that gives me all those expansions and ive already done everythiing else and im wondering if its worth coming back for or if i should just chalk it up as a loss?  i dont really know how to feel about f*cking lego in a forza game

I've really enjoyed it. The new radio station that it adds is the best.

• Like 1

I think I'm going to get a Nintendo switch in the near future when there is a good deal.

The King will be sitting people down in Smash Bro's.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

I think I'm going to get a Nintendo switch in the near future when there is a good deal.

It has a chit ton of content on it. Its definetly worth a pickup. 

14 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I've looked at them too but I just want to play Mario, Zelda, and Mariokart

sign me up as well. 

On 7/22/2019 at 7:17 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

OH ****

to hell with that kafuffle. its all about Train Sim World

uhclS9L.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

to hell with that kafuffle. its all about Train Sim World

Tour de France 2019 just came out so that’s the real important release right now.

• Confused 1

On 7/22/2019 at 12:29 PM, 12еr said:

They are coming out with a new switch with a better battery and more durable controllers from what I understand. Drift has been such a big issue with the controllers that they are fixing them for free now but who wants to have to send the controller in after a few months. 

Disney Investor Interested In Buying Activision Blizzard

If you’ll allow me to fully indulge my nerdier side for a moment, Disney is very much becoming the Galactus of the entertainment world, and it’s ever so slightly terrifying. 

Disney has been devouring studios and IPs in a never-ending quest. Marvel. Star Wars. The Simpsons. The Muppets. When will it end?

According to a new report, not any time soon.

While it’s early days and probably massively unlikely, there is one Disney investor who thinks it’s the perfect time for Disney to acquire Activision Blizzard, the publisher behind such juggernauts as Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, and… Candy Crush.

Gerber Kawasaki Inc.’s Nick Licouris told Bloomberg that the company reckons there’s plenty of money to be made in video games (who knew?). Kawasaki Inc. already owns $22 million worth of shares in Disney and $4.3 million in Activision, so you can see why Licouris is rooting for Activision Blizzard specifically, rather than say, Nintendo or Capcom.

While the idea of Activision Blizzard’s stable of talented developers getting its hands on such a massive toybox of characters and IPs is massively exciting, I don’t see it happening. Disney has previously said it’s much happier to simply lend its IPs out to video game publishers (such as EA with Star Wars), so I can’t imagine buying a publisher is a move the House of Mouse is currently equipped to deal.

Activision is currently valued around $37 billion, so if Disney decided to spring for the publisher, they’d need to dig pretty deep. It’s not like they couldn’t afford it, but would it really be worth it? 

Edited by Jolldan

5 hours ago, Jolldan said:

If you’ll allow me to fully indulge my nerdier side for a moment, Disney is very much becoming the Galactus of the entertainment world, and it’s ever so slightly terrifying. 

Disney has been devouring studios and IPs in a never-ending quest. Marvel. Star Wars. The Simpsons. The Muppets. When will it end?

According to a new report, not any time soon.

While it’s early days and probably massively unlikely, there is one Disney investor who thinks it’s the perfect time for Disney to acquire Activision Blizzard, the publisher behind such juggernauts as Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, and… Candy Crush.

Gerber Kawasaki Inc.’s Nick Licouris told Bloomberg that the company reckons there’s plenty of money to be made in video games (who knew?). Kawasaki Inc. already owns $22 million worth of shares in Disney and $4.3 million in Activision, so you can see why Licouris is rooting for Activision Blizzard specifically, rather than say, Nintendo or Capcom.

While the idea of Activision Blizzard’s stable of talented developers getting its hands on such a massive toybox of characters and IPs is massively exciting, I don’t see it happening. Disney has previously said it’s much happier to simply lend its IPs out to video game publishers (such as EA with Star Wars), so I can’t imagine buying a publisher is a move the House of Mouse is currently equipped to deal.

Activision is currently valued around $37 billion, so if Disney decided to spring for the publisher, they’d need to dig pretty deep. It’s not like they couldn’t afford it, but would it really be worth it? 

Disney had a games division and shut it down... Disney bought Lucas which had a games division and they shut that down too. They don't seem to have any interest in being in the video game development/publishing business.

14 hours ago, juice64011 said:

They are coming out with a new switch with a better battery and more durable controllers from what I understand. Drift has been such a big issue with the controllers that they are fixing them for free now but who wants to have to send the controller in after a few months. 

I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I'm not too worried about the controllers because I bought an adapter off amazon that lets you use your xbox controllers.

• Like 1