17 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Tour de France 2019 just came out so that’s the real important release right now.

i could be playing that right now but im too busy trying to figure out where my khabiib thread i made yesterday went

can you be lance armstrong in the game?  and can you spawn in a ford transit van and plow straight into a line of bikers?

i thought i was crazy for spending a little over 1200 canadian bucks on a graphics card but now i find myself on the fence with the idea of buying a nintendo switch and all the accessories just to play that god damn zelda game

maybe ill just download the iso and try emulating it through cemu first and see if i can get the game to play nice on my setup. but from everything ive been reading so far it seems like a bit of work to get set up, and even then theres no guarantee itll run perfectly or even decently, even on some monster setups. still im gonnna have to look into it.  but i still want to play the god damn game.   f*ck you nintendo why not give zelda a proper pc release like it rightfully deserves?

this better be a bloody good game for me to go through the extra effort or money just to play. i dont know what the prices of the console and sd card and controller and everything else i would need is up here, but im still having a hard time convincing myself to go out and buy all this chit just to play one game on it. for f*ck sakes.

Edited by -idyb-

58 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i could be playing that right now but im too busy trying to figure out where my khabiib thread i made yesterday went

The only thing I've done in the last 24 hours was banning a spammer (not a you spammer, a linking to ads spammer), so if you posted a thread that isn't around anymore, this one isn't on me.

7 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

The only thing I've done in the last 24 hours was banning a spammer (not a you spammer, a linking to ads spammer), so if you posted a thread that isn't around anymore, this one isn't on me.

lol it had to have been your sidekick and partner in crime, juice.   probably wasnt too impressed by the clickbait title i would figure

i figure if it was you you would have just merged that chit into the gsp thread. even if it had nothing remotely to do with gsp

but im still not over it.   that was an awesome thread. it took me alot of time and effort to herp that out. but by the time i got back here the thread was gone and i dont even know if i was able to generate even one single reply in there.  i guess we cant have awesome threads here anymore

hey come to think of it im pretty sure you have a switch and zelda.  do u think its worth spending around 500 bucks just to play that game? hell even in my head that sounds pretty crazy. but i dont know if its worth the effort to try to emulate and i still want to play that game. that would probably be the only if not one of the few games i would even buy for it

Edited by -idyb-

f*ck it im downloading breath of the wild  v1.5/v208 + the dlc 3.0 pack. gonna try my luck emulating. ive overclocked my cpu quite well and im running an rtx 2080 in here so i figure i probably should be able to run it pretty decently even if i have to settle for running it in 1080p.

its just setting up the shaders and getting cemu 1.15.10 all configured properly is what im kinda stuck on. they had some kind of youtube tutorial for it that goes over everything step by step, but nintendo had it shut down over a bunch of copyright bullchit so now i gotta look elsewhere to try to figure all this chit out.   i guess it cant be that hard to get running optimally, but im gonna try my luck with this first before i go out and spend hundreds of dollars just to get the "proper" experience even though supposedly it can run much better on pc with just a bunch of tweaks.   emulating games on older platforms is a walk in the park, but from everything ive been reading  this zelda game in particular looks like it requires a bunch of extra work to get running smoothly and even some monster rigs much more powerful than mine can struggle if everything isnt set up properly,  and ill also have to run some app on my phone and configure cemu too use the gyroscope on my phone as the motion gyro thing for the switch, just so i can solve some puzzles or something. either that or id need to use my dusty old ps4 controller or configure the thing through my mouse or something.  f*ck you motion controls.

but hell if i can pull this off then ill consider it a massive victory, ill get to play the one game ive been dieing to play, and save myself a nice chunk of money from not having to buy another system im not really that interested in.  yeah ethically this is wrong, and probably not legal either, but idyb has never been a man of ethics and following rules. 

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

i figure if it was you you would have just merged that chit into the gsp thread. even if it had nothing remotely to do with gsp

For a thread that had nothing to do with GSP, it sure is weird that the first thing I saw when I opened it was this picture:

image.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

holy sh*t i got zelda breath of the wild running great on here  that was easier then i thought

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lol it had to have been your sidekick and partner in crime, juice.   probably wasnt too impressed by the clickbait title i would figure

but im still not over it.   that was an awesome thread. it took me alot of time and effort to herp that out. but by the time i got back here the thread was gone and i dont even know if i was able to generate even one single reply in there.  i guess we cant have awesome threads here anymore

hey come to think of it im pretty sure you have a switch and zelda.  do u think its worth spending around 500 bucks just to play that game? hell even in my head that sounds pretty crazy. but i dont know if its worth the effort to try to emulate and i still want to play that game. that would probably be the only if not one of the few games i would even buy for it

I was too lazy to merge.

• Sad 1

im not impressed by your moderating performance bro. that had potential to become a 5 star thread.

8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I was too lazy to merge.

I can relate. Sometimes finding the spam thread to merge the new spam into can be a pain.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I can relate. Sometimes finding the spam thread to merge the new spam into can be a pain.

I feel like you should go and give yourself a vacation with a 1-2 week ban on IDYB. You've earned it.

I'm terrible at Smash after all these years since the game cube days, but Captain Falcon still throws HEAVY HANDS.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

I feel like you should go and give yourself a vacation with a 1-2 week ban on IDYB. You've earned it.

i feel like there isnt a car fire big and hot enough for the likes of you

screw you zelda im never gonna get back to finishing up my red dead redemption 2 playthrough at this rate

im really getting into this one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

screw you zelda im never gonna get back to finishing up my red dead redemption 2 playthrough at this rate

im really getting into this one

I'm currently playing this, too. I like a lot of the changes they've made, but I feel like there's not a lot of direction. I'm spending a lot time just wandering around not really sure what to do. I keep getting one-shot killed by a lot of enemies, and I'm not sure if its because of the region I'm in or why. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to damage.

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2019 at 11:07 AM, 12еr said:

I'm terrible at Smash after all these years since the game cube days, but Captain Falcon still throws HEAVY HANDS.

Throw me your Nintendo ID m8. Also, twitch prime gets you a year of Nintendo online for free. You get three months at first and then you get 9 months. 

https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/nintendo

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I'm currently playing this, too. I like a lot of the changes they've made, but I feel like there's not a lot of direction. I'm spending a lot time just wandering around not really sure what to do. I keep getting one-shot killed by a lot of enemies, and I'm not sure if its because of the region I'm in or why. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to damage.

i got sat down pretty fast when i stumbled upon my first combat trial in some shrine on an island somewhere and i only had 4 hearts and **** all for weapons and had to fight this robot thing that fired friggen laser beams at me. yeah that was a giant slap in the face to my confidence level  when i walked into that one alright.   now ive figured out how to fight them but for a while it was really pissing me off trying to beat that thing. now ive taken out 3 or 4 of them

the world feels pretty big. i dont know if its quite assassins creed odyssey big, but its taking me a while just to get around the map. still trying to get to the lost woods so i can get to korok forest and find that idiot so i can upgrade my gear slots some more.   but with so much shrines and chit along the way i keep getting sidetracked.    man collecting all these korok seeds seems like its gonna be one hell of a chore. i dont know if i can do that kiind of a grind trying to find all of those pesky buggers. but i can always use more weapon slots

but other than that my only gripe is the cooked meals not stacking. and weapons seem to break pretty fast

and having to use my dualshock 4 controller for its gyro just to do a motion control puzzle in a shrine somewhere where i had to move this ball around a maze and onto another platform so it would roll down into the next area and unlock the puzzle. the ds4 motion sensing doesnt seem to play that well on the cemu emulator but after dozens of attempts to get the ball to roll where i wanted it to without falling off hilarity ensued. i flicked the controller a bit just as the ball was rolling off and it used the platform as a god damn pinball flipper, and it actually flung the ball up into the air and it went off my screen and landed somewhere off screen where it should have been, and it unlocked the puzzle.    that was some ultimate cheese, but it was starting to piss me off

there was another really gnarly shrine i didnt care for much either. one where u need to use stassis on a ball and then whack it with a sledgehammer 5 times aimed at the right spot.  and then for this other hidden treasure, like a guardian core or something, i had to find the secret area behind the end of the shrine and stop the ball and whack it 5 times with the sledgehammer and once with a 1 handed weapon and have it aimed in the right direction once the time restores just to solve it and unlock the door for the treasure.  i was screwing around in that one for like 10 minutes and i still couldnt figure out what the hell i was supposed to be doing so i had to go online and look it up. i probably wouldnt have figured that out on my own.

other than that im really enjoying it so far but man it was a little tough at first and i havent even tried master mode.  for a while i was just running around getting murdered by anything i came across  but im starting to get the hang of it now.

Edited by -idyb-

22 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i got sat down pretty fast when i stumbled upon my first combat trial in some shrine on an island somewhere and i only had 4 hearts and **** all for weapons and had to fight this robot thing that fired friggen laser beams at me. yeah that was a giant slap in the face to my confidence level  when i walked into that one alright.   now ive figured out how to fight them but for a while it was really pissing me off trying to beat that thing. now ive taken out 3 or 4 of them

the world feels pretty big. i dont know if its quite assassins creed odyssey big, but its taking me a while just to get around the map. still trying to get to the lost woods so i can get to korok forest and find that idiot so i can upgrade my gear slots some more.   but with so much shrines and chit along the way i keep getting sidetracked.    man collecting all these korok seeds seems like its gonna be one hell of a chore. i dont know if i can do that kiind of a grind trying to find all of those pesky buggers. but i can always use more weapon slots

but other than that my only gripe is the cooked meals not stacking. and weapons seem to break pretty fast

and having to use my dualshock 4 controller for its gyro just to do a motion control puzzle in a shrine somewhere where i had to move this ball around a maze and onto another platform so it would roll down into the next area and unlock the puzzle. the ds4 motion sensing doesnt seem to play that well on the cemu emulator but after dozens of attempts to get the ball to roll where i wanted it to without falling off hilarity ensued. i flicked the controller a bit just as the ball was rolling off and it used the platform as a god damn pinball flipper, and it actually flung the ball up into the air and it went off my screen and landed somewhere off screen where it should have been, and it unlocked the puzzle.    that was some ultimate cheese, but it was starting to piss me off

there was another really gnarly shrine i didnt care for much either. one where u need to use stassis on a ball and then whack it with a sledgehammer 5 times aimed at the right spot.  and then for this other hidden treasure, like a guardian core or something, i had to find the secret area behind the end of the shrine and stop the ball and whack it 5 times with the sledgehammer and once with a 1 handed weapon and have it aimed in the right direction once the time restores just to solve it and unlock the door for the treasure.  i was screwing around in that one for like 10 minutes and i still couldnt figure out what the hell i was supposed to be doing so i had to go online and look it up. i probably wouldnt have figured that out on my own.

other than that im really enjoying it so far but man it was a little tough at first and i havent even tried master mode.  for a while i was just running around getting murdered by anything i came across  but im starting to get the hang of it now.

I was so triggered by that motion sensor ball shrine. It wouldn't do anything with my xbox controller, I had to actually undock the damn switch and do it that way. 

It sounds like you are a lot further along than I am. I only have 5 hearts and I haven't upgraded endurance at all yet. I'm about to do the sacred beast or whatever they are called in the Zora territory. I deactivated it and stopped playing when I gained access to go inside. I'll run through that tonight.

37 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I was so triggered by that motion sensor ball shrine. It wouldn't do anything with my xbox controller, I had to actually undock the damn switch and do it that way. 

It sounds like you are a lot further along than I am. I only have 5 hearts and I haven't upgraded endurance at all yet. I'm about to do the sacred beast or whatever they are called in the Zora territory. I deactivated it and stopped playing when I gained access to go inside. I'll run through that tonight.

yeah i was just over in that zora area just to climb the tower to unlock an area map and a few shrines and all the npcs in the area keep directing me towards zora.  even when i climbed the tower there was one of those fish like dudes with a tail for its legs up at the top of the tower somehow to greet me in a peculiar conversation.

but im destined to reach korok forest so i can hook up with hestu before this night is over.  these shrines and running arround killing and collecting and cooking stuff keep getting me sidetracked tho

Edited by -idyb-

lol i just found hestu again at a spot near a ranch where i wasnt even looking for him. but soonafter that i started walking towards anoother tower and i got 1 shot ko'd by a lightning strike wtf?   now im getting repeatedly struck to death every time i go over there. maybe i shouldnt be in this area

god damn it. turns out its because i was running around with a metal sword in the middle of a thunderstorm. smfh

Edited by -idyb-

NetshadeX has been saying every single COD game for the last 7 years was "actually looking good" this year and it never was.

For the first time, in a long time, a COD game actually looks good.

Not committing yet, but it has my attention.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 8:56 PM, -idyb- said:

lol i just found hestu again at a spot near a ranch where i wasnt even looking for him. but soonafter that i started walking towards anoother tower and i got 1 shot ko'd by a lightning strike wtf?   now im getting repeatedly struck to death every time i go over there. maybe i shouldnt be in this area

god damn it. turns out its because i was running around with a metal sword in the middle of a thunderstorm. smfh

You can get a seed under a rock ontop of the mine on death mountain when you have to save that retard. It's a story mission, so you won't miss it.

54 minutes ago, 12еr said:

NetshadeX has been saying every single COD game for the last 7 years was "actually looking good" this year and it never was.

I'm going to play the open beta before deciding but with Sony/Xbox crossplay we might be able to get a fora squad together. 

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cod is a day 1 purchase for me this year. Brings back the OG MW days. 

Helps that they're including larger game modes. A 20 v 20 is a nice start. There's also supposed to be a 100 player mode, but no details and likely just another BR mode.

I wish they would get rid of kill streaks, but oh well.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Helps that they're including larger game modes. A 20 v 20 is a nice start. There's also supposed to be a 100 player mode, but no details and likely just another BR mode.

I saw the 20 v 20 and got excited too. The movement seems to be slowed down a bit too which is nice. I'm going to be cautiously optimistic for this until I play the beta. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

You can get a seed under a rock ontop of the mine on death mountain when you have to save that retard. It's a story mission, so you won't miss it.

using https://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/ as a guide ive been able to hunt down quite a few.  got all the towers unlocked, that ridgeland tower was a real b*tch to get though. i spent most of my time just running around to the towers everywhere.  now that thats over i can just focus on collecting seeds and doing shrines.   havent even messed with too many of the quests yet. 2 more shrines and ill be able to draw the master sword.

im contemplating just saying to hell with it and starting fresh on master mode  before i get too deep into this game. i know im gonna probably want to do it anyways but i dont know if i want to keep going before i get too far in to turn back. the only thing thats even give me a problem so far is that hinox dude.  now that ive got a tonne of weapons and stuff everything else seems alot easier than it was when i first started

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, 12еr said:

I read that they are testing 64 vs 64 player game modes as well. 

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I'm going to play the open beta before deciding but with Sony/Xbox crossplay we might be able to get a fora squad together. 

I'd be down for this.

7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Is Sony actually going allow cross play? They were blocking it for a long tkme

47 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Is Sony actually going allow cross play? They were blocking it for a long tkme

The report is that the new COD will have it so hopefully

On 7/26/2019 at 5:07 PM, 12еr said:

Lol my brother has a switch or twitch or itch or whatever they are called so I play this regularly. I was GOAT on GameCube but he destroys me now.

Honestly I could be playing as Captain Falcon (AKA THE GOAT) and he could be playing a soyboy like Nes and I still get owned. 

• Like 2

I picked up Overwatch during Amazon prime days. It's taking forever to get to level 25 so I can play competitive and everyone in quickplay is retarded. I left before my last match because every other player was offense, no support or tanks. That should go well. 

11 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I picked up Overwatch during Amazon prime days. It's taking forever to get to level 25 so I can play competitive and everyone in quickplay is retarded. I left before my last match because every other player was offense, no support or tanks. That should go well. 

You're not gonna have any better luck in competitive unless people have changed how they play, I gave up on Overwatch a couple years ago because I would pick roadhog and 5 people would fight over who was Genji and Hanzo. 

5 minutes ago, America said:

You're not gonna have any better luck in competitive unless people have changed how they play, I gave up on Overwatch a couple years ago because I would pick roadhog and 5 people would fight over who was Genji and Hanzo. 

I just read that on Sept 1st they are going to force you to choose a role before the game and each team has to consist of 2 tanks, 2 support, and 2 damage. 3 tanks and 3 support were dominating competitive play. 

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

I just read that on Sept 1st they are going to force you to choose a role before the game and each team has to consist of 2 tanks, 2 support, and 2 damage. 3 tanks and 3 support were dominating competitive play. 

That's a solid idea, may have to give it another shot if that happens, my 3 mains were roadhog, reinhardt and mercy, they may all suck now for all I know lol

Reinhardt is still good, I have been using him, Orisa, or Zenyatta most of the time. Mercy is a great support too but I like that I can still do decent damage with Zenyatta and heal people. 

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Reinhardt is still good, I have been using him, Orisa, or Zenyatta most of the time. Mercy is a great support too but I like that I can still do decent damage with Zenyatta and heal people. 

I used zen for a bit but I always seemed to find myself stuck in horrible spots with no escape, with mercy I could just latch on to someone else and fly out, zen is solid as hell though if you know how to use him.

A lot has changed on here, I basically have to learn Mercy all over again because she was reworked completely and Roadhog feels like he went through nerf hell

I haven't played Overwatch in about a year but Zen was one of the GOATS. Good offense and healing. Great damage output. He was my main. 

I dont know if things changed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, America said:

Overwatch currently updating.

Fu*k you Juice

If you weren't playing overwatch, you would probably be on here reading Vert posts. You should be thanking me tbh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

How have they not nerfed Bastion? As long as you have a tank with shields he wrecks people and he can heal himself quickly. 

Bastion is still an easy counter for widowmaker or Roadhog with his chain. Sadly, I'm starting to think Roadhog is unusable now, and I don't know who this cowgirl chick is but a he is OP as fu*k. I'm just gonna stick with Mercy the rest of the night and relearn her new kit.

Game has been out for over 3 years and people still don't know the objective and treat every game like team deathmatch. 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 12:53 PM, 12еr said:

It looks like ****. Just play 4.

35 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

It looks like ****. Just play 4.

I'd just play Battlefield if I was going to do that.