39 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I'd just play Battlefield if I was going to do that. 

Which you don't play either

I think it's time we squared up in Cash's backyard

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

You ducked BFV and you didn't refused to play BF1 until BFV came out and you knew no one was playing 1 anymore.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 12еr said:

You ducked BFV and you didn't refused to play BF1 until BFV came out and you knew no one was playing 1 anymore.

Bro i still play halo 3 and cod 4 

I'd play bf4 if people got on ffs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Who cares about those trash games. It's all about Souls and Smash anymore. 

I finally replayed Surge as well. Sick game.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Remnant from the ashes looks sick.

15 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Haven't played those games since the first or second one remember Captain Falcon would be my go to lol, were always a good laugh with your mates. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Haven't played those games since the first or second one remember Captain Falcon would be my go to lol, were always a good laugh with your mates. 

And what about Dark Souls?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smh. 4 months since the last update and Rockstar drip feeds the RDR Stans more chitty wok content. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 4:58 PM, PATSTER said:

And what about Dark Souls?

Never been my thing me and a mate tried Bloodborne for like 3 hours and it was more stressful than enjoyable lol

• Haha 3

if you have a beefy system youd have to try to emulate it with yuzu, but right now with the state yuzu is in, as of july 21st the game wont even boot on it. its still a ways off anyways, dont count on it.

theres actually alot of games that wont play well on that emulator. at least not without some kind of additional patches. probably the majority of switch titles. its still a long ways off from ever being perfect but its your best bet anyways if you dont want to buy a switch to play it. maybe just hold out for a bit and see if they can put a new build out that will run it.  but theres no guarantees or anything.

anyways heres a compatibility list if youre looking for some switch games that you can emulate.  but just take it with a grain of salt. theres no guarantee that it will play nicely on your particular setup.

https://yuzu-emu.org/game/

if the game was also on wii u you would have alot easier of a time just using cemu to run it. but for emulating switch titles your options are kind of limited right now. maybe in a year or two things will get better

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, carnages said:

@juice64011 did you learn how to kill Pharah yet?

With Zenyatta I've been using the orb and targeting her. With osira I've been using the halt ability that pulls her into my line of fire. 

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

With Zenyatta I've been using the orb and targeting her. With osira I've been using the halt ability that pulls her into my line of fire. 

Switched from PS4, to PC today, it's a whole different beast for overwatch. Been using a lot of Winston until I get my aiming down better.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, America said:

Switched from PS4, to PC today, it's a whole different beast for overwatch. Been using a lot of Winston until I get my aiming down better.

one of my buddies is masssively addicted to overwatch. for years thats literally been the only game that he plays. i am quite certain that if no other video games were released from this point forward, and every other game that existed suddenly disappears,   he wouldnt even notice, or he wouldnt even care, as long as the overwatch servers are still up

for me theres no way in hell im gonna try to get into that one. my backlog is already turning into a backforest and now zelda breath of the wild isnt helping my cause either. if i got into overwatch it would probably be the end of me

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

I've played it since release, but I only played it on PS4, yesterday I decided to buy it on PC for when I'm away from the house and got absolutely wrecked for like 10 straight matches. Everything moves a lot faster on PC obviously so I gotta practice my **** off to get to where I can use my mains like Tracer and Roadhog effectively. For now I'm using Winston, Mei and Symmetra in quick play so I don't hurt the team with terrible aim lol

9 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

I don't know about MW3, but that looks like Seine crossing from Battlefield 3. 

It probably was in the COD that came out the year after BF3.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, America said:

I've played it since release, but I only played it on PS4, yesterday I decided to buy it on PC for when I'm away from the house and got absolutely wrecked for like 10 straight matches. Everything moves a lot faster on PC obviously so I gotta practice my **** off to get to where I can use my mains like Tracer and Roadhog effectively. For now I'm using Winston, Mei and Symmetra in quick play so I don't hurt the team with terrible aim lol

They put the patch out today to add a character and the role queue so its 2-2-2 now instead of whatever you want. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Greedfall, TheOuter Worlds,Borderlands 3, and Modern Warfare all look good and I think they all release this fall. 

Jedi Fallen Order is going to be lit, and Remnant from the ashes comes out next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Jedi Fallen Order is going to be lit, and Remnant from the ashes comes out next week.

I'm excited for that one. Its souls inspired so I'm anxious to play it

50 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Is fallen order basically the same style as Force Unleashed?

Remnant looks fun too but wasn't sure if it was all co-op or if you can solo it. 

24 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Remnant looks fun too but wasn't sure if it was all co-op or if you can solo it. 

I never played FU, so I can't say.

52 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm excited for that one. Its souls inspired so I'm anxious to play it

Which one, because they're both said to take inspiration from souls.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Which one, because they're both said to take inspiration from souls.

Remnants. I haven't followed Jedi at all but I'll definetly snag it when it drops. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Nah Force unleashed is more of a straight up action game with small aspects of RPG elements in it. More linear too. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Nah Force unleashed is more of a straight up action game with small aspects of RPG elements in it. More linear too. 

That's good, Unleashed 2 was fun overall but it was repetitive after awhile. Respawn has been doing well so far so hopefully they keep it going. 

• Like 1

started master mode on breath of the wild the other day. felt like such a pansy until i got off the great plateau. still getting smacked around with ease though but im gonna stick with it.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Remnant is pretty sick. Played it for a little bit at midnight with my homie, we were making our way through the first mission and I was commenting that the comparisons to souls (difficulty wise) might have been overstated and then we started getting thrown for five. We got smashed by the boss 3 times and then he had to get off to go to bed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 12еr said:

Remnant is pretty sick. Played it for a little bit at midnight with my homie, we were making our way through the first mission and I was commenting that the comparisons to souls (difficulty wise) might have been overstated and then we started getting thrown for five. We got smashed by the boss 3 times and then he had to get off to go to bed.

I didnt get a chance to play last night but gonna today. I'm hearing good things about it so far. 

On 8/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, PATSTER said:

Never posted in here, and I come in to see my name right at the top. 

I like it. 

• Like 2

Alright, at the risk of sounding like a straight up dork, I'm #68 in the Race Against Time this week on Mortal Kombat 11. I didn't even try either.

Any of you play on PS4? I'll own your whole life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Never posted in here, and I come in to see my name right at the top. 

I like it. 

The real legends have their account name inexplicably tagged in the thread title. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Alright, at the risk of sounding like a straight up dork, I'm #68 in the Race Against Time this week on Mortal Kombat 11. I didn't even try either.

Roids does I believe. Carnage too. @carnages @I_Take_Roids_m8

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Sell that Nip garbage and buy an xbox, m8.

• Like 3